Forever Knight Ch. 3, Pt. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly he pushed my arms down to the side. There goes my thought of him changing his mood. A moment later he was kissing me hard, with the ferocity of a starved animal. I kissed him back somewhat reluctantly as his hands ran up the sides of my body until they reached my shoulders. From there they caressed their way down to my breasts. Breaking the kiss he moved down to take the time to gently lick and suck each of my nipples neglecting nothing. I moaned deeply as he bit gently. The next thing I knew there were another set of hands caressing my face. Then the sweet kiss of Celes' lips. She continued to kiss me and run her hand along my side as he rubbed my thigh with one hand and licked at my breast. I was so hot. I could feel my wetness slide down my thighs. He moved over me kissing my stomach as he went. I could feel his excitement as his rock hard shaft pressed intently against my leg.

As he moved from my chest, Celes wasted no time taking over for him and I soon felt her talented little mouth wrap itself around my nipple as she played with the other in her hand. Pushing my head back I sighed deeply. I had never experienced something like this before. As much as I knew it was wrong and How I wanted to be back in my own bed, the excitement of having two sets of hands on my body was so exhilarating... so.. Enticing,... so erotic!

I let go of my thoughts as he pushed his fingers inside of my body. They went in effortlessly and before I could cry out he was pushing with a rhythm that was both fast and aggressive. I arched my back and pushed my head down as I felt my body start to shutter with delight. Just as I felt myself preparing to fall over the edge into orgasmic oblivion, he stopped. I heard him scoff deeply in his throat telling me he knew what he was doing. I let my body rest back on the floor as I tried to catch my breath. I could feel his eyes on me. Enjoying the fact that he could so easily toy with me. God help this man, I though. That he should ever be on the other end of my sword. And yet... even as I thought this, I knew. This was something part of me still wanted.

After a few minutes my breathing came less labored and Celes took that as her que to continue with the soft kisses she was enjoying showering on me. I lay there lazily as she did so taking in the moment as the rest of me anxiously anticipated his next move. I felt him position himself between my knees as he lifted my legs. Celes' body shifted suddenly. Most likely because she was in the way. That however, didn’t stop her from continuing her duty. I felt her craw up over my head and lean over my face to kiss my breast, letting hers fall over mine. I reached up to caress her lovely chest as she was doing mine, when I felt him push the head of his dick against my pussy. I held my breath. He must have been loving this... He just remained still for an eternity of moments before pushing just a little further letting only the tip of his dick enter my body. I felt my muscles contract to encase his shape, my body starving for more. But like I should have known. There was nothing. I couldn't take it... I felt myself wanted to just jump on him. I felt my self -needing- it and with Celes' all over my breasts I thought I would come simply from anticipation!

As if he was reading my thoughts, I felt him drive himself deeply inside of me, striking the back of my womanhood as hard as he could. The slight pain that followed was nothing when compared to the ecstasy that was flowing in my veins. As my cries, muted by Celes' bountiful bosom, echoed off the chamber walls he continued to fuck me. Each thrust harder and faster that the previous. I arched my back and continued to cry out, with Celes sucking on my tit and the force between my thighs I was soon overcome by pleasure. I came hard as I clawed at the rug under me. With him never missing a beat my orgasm continued to grow more powerful until I was a quivering mass under their hands. I felt Celes sit up, or move away from me as He kept going, fucking me hard and fast, each thrust followed by a deep grunt form his throat. As my body finally began to come down I was able to once again concentrate on what was being done to me.

He collapsed on top of me, he weight straining my already labored breathing. I felt him slip his arm under my neck for support as he continued to thrust deeply into me body. Each advance striking exactly the right spots causing me to shudder with passion at each pass. The sweat dripping from his face splashed onto mine as I felt his grip on my shoulder tighten. Already I could feel the start of another orgasm working its way to a boiling point as he reached down with his other hand to rub my clit as he fucked me. I cried out into his ear as he brought me closer and closer until, with a deep moan I felt his hot fluid strike the inside of my body. The heat of his load sending me over the edge I cried out loudly as I scratched his back deeply.

For a long moment I felt him lie on top of me gasping in rhythm with my own. It was then that I felt Celes Squirm her way into our embrace as we continued to lie in each other’s sweat for a long while. Finally I felt him push himself up and a soft kiss was planted on my lips. I knew it was by him from the stubble that scratched my chin. I heard him walk away and some more rustling sounds as Celes curled against me. A long time passed and I hadn’t heard any thing. With more courage than I felt I spoke softly to Celes who I knew was still awake.

“Celes…”

“Mmm… Yes, Lady Knights…”

“Do you hear anything…?” There was a pause.

“No…”

“Do you think he’s gone?”

“Duo…?” Celes said sitting up. There was no answer.

“Do you think we should take off our blindfolds…?” I asked her in a hushed voice, afraid that maybe He was still here and just resting before starting again.

“Well…”

I didn’t wait for her to answer and reached up behind my head, pulling the sash forward. My eyes burned from the sudden return of light and I had to squint and hide them from the light as they adjusted. A moment later I was looking at Celes who had the most horrified look on her face that I have ever seen. I began to speak but instead turned my eyes to what she was so intently staring at. I thought my heart had stopped. There was Duo, on the floor. Still shirtless and completely unconscious. My jaw hit the floor as I saw the open door. Some one else was here tonight….

Keep the story safe, Dear journal…

~DK

The sky was dark. Even the stars seemed to hide as Sabin stared out his window. He looked over the vast grounds that were left to him by his father’s untimely passing with a devilish smirk across his lips.

The End.

12