Forever Mine

Story Info
Love for the long run.
2k words
4.62
26.9k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bassbelly
bassbelly
775 Followers

I was fourteen the first time I saw her. I got on the school bus and took the only seat left. It was next to her. I was nervous about sitting next to a girl and I was about half afraid of her. I knew nothing about girls. I sat nervously beside her all the way to school and breathed a big sigh of relief when we got off the bus.

When the final bell rang, I raced out to the bus stop, intent on finding a seat by myself. But when she got on the bus, she plopped down right next to me even though there were plenty of other seats. I squirmed all the way home.

Somehow she made sure to sit beside me every time we rode the bus. It took me a week to ask her what her name was. "I'm Laura Banfield," she replied. "What is your name?"

"Allen Biggs," I stuttered, turning red. "Why do you always sit beside me?"

"I think you're kind of cute and I like you."

I noticed for the first time that she was cute too. After a month or so, I got used to sitting beside her. In fact, I kind of liked it. Two weeks later we were riding home and she reached over and took my hand in hers. She squeezed it. I looked at her and she smiled so I guess she was happy.

I found out where her house was and brought her a Christmas present. She giggled and said, "Come in and have some hot chocolate."

She opened her present and squealed, "Oh Allen, a necklace! Put it on me! Put it on me!"

I fumbled with the clasp and finally got it around her neck. She turned around and hugged me so I hugged her back. We stood like that for a moment and then she let me go.

"Does this mean you want to be my boyfriend?" she asked quietly.

"Uh, yeah, I guess, I mean yes, yeah, uh, yes." I croaked. I should have known right then and there that I was sunk.

She squeezed me again and kissed my cheek. We were officially an item.

I got my driver's license when I was sixteen. I had saved up enough money to buy an old clunker car. Laura and I spent many weekends getting it ready for the road. Our bus days were over. I picked her up every day before school and brought her back after school.

Over the next two years we tried some of the kissing techniques we saw on television but we never got down to sex. We didn't even feel each other up. Our friends also gave us information, some of it true, some of it totally false. I was in love with her, but I didn't tell her. I lived in a frustrating kind of hell until we were eighteen. I was afraid she would slap me or scream or run away if I told her how I felt. Little did I know that I was much more scared than she was.

I got a part time after school job and in two more years, I had saved enough to get a better ride. It wasn't new but it was a vast improvement over my old junker. She always snuggled up next to me when we were driving.

We were both turned eighteen and were getting ready to graduate from High school. The night of her eighteenth birthday, I took her to a good restaurant and then to the drive-in movies. For the first time, we sat in the dark together and made out. We had learned that French kissing happened everywhere, not just France. She took my hand and placed it on her breast. I gently squeezed her breast through her dress. When the lights came on for intermission, I decided to take the plunge. I looked into her eyes and said, "I'm in love with you Laura. I think I've been in love with you since you held my hand the first time on the bus."

I waited anxiously for her reply. Finally she said, "I've been waiting for you to confess. I have known for a long time that you were in love with me. I am in love with you too. What do you plan on doing about it?"

"I want to do some of the other things we've heard about." I slipped my hand under her bras and squeezed her naked breast. "We graduate in two weeks. After graduation, I'm going to marry you."

"Is that a proposal?'

"I guess it is. Will you marry me?"

She giggled happily, "Yes Allen, I would gladly be your wife."

When the lights went down again she whispered, "Do you want my cherry now?"

"Of course I want it. But we can wait. There is no hurry. It is enough to know that I love you and that you are mine." I slid my hand onto her breast and felt held her nipple. She moaned and grabbed the lump in my slacks. By the time the movie was over we were panting hard. "I don't know if I can drive," I gasped.

We drove very slowly all the way to her house. She never let go of the lump. I parked in her driveway and kissed her urgently. "I wish I had taken you in the movies," I sighed.

"Yes, it would have been nice, but I think you did the right thing. We're not in any hurry. I could do you with my hand."

I took my cock out and she kissed the end of it. Suddenly, I wanted to wait. I knew if we went any further, I would have her right there in her driveway.

"Let's not do that yet," I croaked.

She took my cock from between her lips and tucked it back into my shorts.

I engaged her lips in one of those down-to-the-toes soul kisses.

"I understand," she panted. "We'll wait."

Right after graduation I bought her a ring which she proudly displayed to our parents. Her father shook my hand and her mother kissed me.

I held Laura as tightly as I could. She felt so good, so right.

We were still virgins when we got married three weeks later. I had saved up enough money from my job to go on a brief honeymoon. Before we left, we rented an apartment and rented some furniture. It wasn't much but we thought it was the Taj Mahal.

I had rented a cabin on the lake where I did most of my fishing. I pulled into the driveway and helped her out of the car. I picked her up and carried her into the small cabin.

As soon as the door closed, she pulled my head down to her lips and threw a major lip lock on me. My hands were running all over her. "We've got to unload the car," I panted.

I brought all our stuff in. When I finished, she was lying on the bed. I walked slowly over to her and sat beside her. "Undress me," she whispered.

My clumsy fingers started unbuttoning her blouse. She shrugged it off and lay there in her bra. Now I could clearly see the swell of her nice, round breasts. She unsnapped the bra and threw it on the floor. I took my shirt off and dropped my pants. I sat her up and unzipped her dress. I slowly slipped her panties off revealing her charms to me for the first time. Her pussy was absolutely beautiful. It was like a rose carved into her body. I removed my shorts and my erection popped up. We hugged each other very tightly. Her breasts felt superb as they crushed into my chest. I knew she could feel my cock poking at her belly.

As I lay down beside her she took my manhood in her hand, squeezing it and jacking it. I sucked on her nipples and she started to squirm. My hand found her mound and then slid along her slit. I fingered her vagina and found she was very wet. I slid down the bed out of her grasp and stuck my tongue into her rose. The fragrance emanating from her sex was intoxicating. I licked it and she moaned and writhed. Her hands pulled my head deeper into her. I found her love bud and sucked it between my lips. She screamed a little mousy scream and her hips thrust into the air. I wrote the alphabet with my tongue on her clit. She came three times before I got to Z. When I looked up, she was quivering and shaking so hard I thought I might have hurt her.

I crawled up her body and kissed her pulsating lips. "That was better than I ever imagined," she moaned. "We've got to do that again."

I started back down her body. "No, wait, it's my turn," she said. "Now I get to finish what we started in my driveway."

"You can play with it, but don't finish it. I want to cum inside your pussy our first time."

"Will we make a baby? I want a baby."

"I thought you were on the pill."

"I stopped taking them three months ago."

"Why?"

"I kept hoping that you would weaken and give me a baby so we would have a head start. I guess you were too strong." She sucked my dick into her warm, wet mouth.

I never felt anything like that in my life. I couldn't believe it, but my cock got harder and a lot more sensitive. After five minutes or so I was ready to lose it. I reluctantly pulled her up to my hungry lips and rolled over on top of her.

"I guess this means you want my cherry," she giggled.

"I must have it. It is too late to stop!" I cried as I sank my shaft through her hymen and into her tight, hot vagina. "Does it hurt? If it hurts, I can stop," I whispered.

"No, it doesn't hurt much. Let's make a baby!"

Her pussy wrapped tightly around my cock was a sensation I wasn't prepared for. Jacking off wasn't even close. I was totally lost in lust as I drove my cock into her. She was moaning and soon started chanting, "Oof, oof, oof," in time with my thrusts. I saw a tear in the corner of her eye but I was too far gone to ask about it. I was grunting in time with her and sweat poured from my body onto her. She was sweating too. We were getting slippery. It was great!

I felt my orgasm start deep in my nuts. Her pussy clamped down on me and started to pulsate rapidly. She was in the middle of our first orgasm when I squirted her full of my seed.

I lay there shaking on top of her. My toes were still curled. I couldn't speak.

"Making babies is fun!" She gasped. "I wanna do it some more."

"I have to reload first honey." I declared as my dick shrank within her.

"What happened to it?" she pouted.

"Just let it rest. It'll be back," I promised. I walked on shaky legs to the couch in front of the window facing the lake. She placed her naked ass on my lap and grabbed my cock.

"Beautiful sunset," she remarked.

"Yeah," I replied and rammed my tongue into her mouth.

We only had enough money for a four day honeymoon but I managed to impregnate her sometime during those four glorious days.

Married now for twenty years, I love her more than I did when we were first married. I love her a little more each day. I can't help squeezing her butt or grabbing a feel anytime I get the opportunity, which isn't often with three teenagers in the house. She has never turned me down when I am horny. I have never said no when she gets that look in her eyes. I know she loves me to the exclusion of all else. She is forever mine.

bassbelly
bassbelly
775 Followers