Forever Night Ch. 02

Story Info
Bonnie's awakening.
1.7k words
4.41
33.6k
6
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 03/11/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2: The Awakening

Paul awoke at sundown and prepared for Bonnie's awakening. He had carried her to his coffin the one he had shared with Mona and slept beside her. When Bonnie awakened, Paul carried her into the bathroom and set her on the toilette and waited for her to evacuate all things human. He nudged the chamber pot closer. She looked up and then began to vomit into the chamber pot. Her bowel cut-lose at the same time, and bloody fluids flowed from her vagina.

She raised her head and opened her mouth, she could not speak. Paul carried her into the sunken pool he had prepared with jasmine oils and bathed her.

"Don't try to speak my lady. It will all be over soon. Your new life awaits you."

Paul lay his wrist open and held it over Bonnie's mouth dripping his blood. She tasted the blood and seized his wrist bringing it to her lips sucking the blood from it. When it would not flow fast enough, she bit into his wrist with her new fangs, drinking freely from it. He let her drink. She would need her strength tonight.

"That's enough little one, seal the wound with your tongue."

She looked up, her eyes bright with life. At first he began to wonder if she would follow his instructions, but eventually she did lick the wound closed. She smiled and started down his body sucking his cock into her mouth.

"Stop that Bonnie, we need to feed now." He looked at her naked body. "I think we need to find clothes for you first. As if by magic she was dressed in a black cocktail dress with black heels, and he was dressed in black T-shirt, black leather pants and jacket.

"How did you do that?"

"You will learn the magic in time."

"Okay. Where are we going?"

"Tonight we will not go far from home. There is a club not far from here."

Paul took Bonnie by the hand and suddenly they were there. "I've got to learn how to do that," she said.

"You're going to walk in and sit at the bar and order a glass of wine, but don't drink from it. You are the only one who will be able to see me. I'll be coaching you."

"I'm scared Paul."

"I know, but the sooner you learn how to hunt on you're own the better it will be."

She walked into the club smiled at the doorman and casually walked toward the bar. She could feel several horny men following her with their eyes. Then she could smell the scent of blood flowing through the veins and arteries of the people in the crowded club. She could feel her vagina growing wet with her arousal. Hard bodies had never turned her on but here she was drooling over the metallic scent of blood. At the bar she ordered a red wine as Paul had instructed.

"Now it's time to choose someone," Paul said.

"What about that one, at the end of the bar."

"Too easy, pick someone who has not shown any interest in you."

"How about the loner in the back row."

"Excellent choice, project your thoughts at him. Bring him to you."

Bonnie could feel the strangers heart beat as she projected her will on him. The stranger looked up immediately like he was trying to find someone. When his eyes found, Bonnie's she smiled.

"He's getting up, what do I do?"

"You'll know, just follow your instincts. I'm leaving you now but I'll be watching."

Bonnie watched the stranger approach and take a seat beside her. She could feel his heart beat and smell the blood flowing through his veins.

"I'm Bonnie," she said.

"The name's Robert, pleased to meet you."

"Robert, do you have a room nearby."

"No," he said.

That was not the answer she wanted to hear. She leaned close, and whispered in his ear, "Robert, I simply must have your cock in me, any suggestions."

Without knowing it, Robert was already under her spell. Although he would never do such a thing if he were not hypnotized he took her hand and started walking down the corridor beside the bar. The hall led to the restrooms and rear exit. Men were coming and going and Robert seemed confused, until Bonnie shoved him into the women's rest room. She pushed him passed a bewildered young lady and into a stall.

Bonnie paused, smiled and said, "I just couldn't wait to have him."

The lady just laughed and left the restroom.

Bonnie walked into the stall, closed the door and saw Robert sitting on the toilette, stroking his six-inch cock. "Oh well, it'll have to do."

Bonnie walked up to him straddled his legs, raised her dress, and ordered him to eat. Suddenly her dress disappeared and she heard Paul's voice telling her she was doing just fine. Robert was skilled with his tongue and brought her to orgasm in short order. Then she pushed him away and lowered herself stuffing his six-inch package into her cunt. She raised and lowered herself on him till she had a nice rhythm going, insuring another orgasm before he finished. Robert cupped her breasts in his hands and clamped his mouth on the left one. Her orgasm overtook her like a freight train. Then Robert began humping faster and harder his blood pulsing hard through his veins.

Bonnie was very much aware of Robert's state of arousal. She began to kiss and lick his neck waiting for the right time. Robert exploded his first shot of semen into her and her fangs sank into him at the same time. He cried out in pain, but then his howls of anguish changed to pleasureful mewling.

"That's enough little one," Paul said. "We don't want to kill him."

"But I need more."

"You will little one. Let him go and seal his wound."

Reluctantly she let go of Robert's neck and sealed the wound and licked the blood spatters from his neck. She raised herself off of Robert surprised that her body had already absorbed his seminal fluid. Robert was passed out but he had a smile on his face.

"Will he be all right?"

Paul walked in to take a closer look. "He'll wake up in a little while. All he'll remember is the best sex of his life."

"What do we do now?"

The door began to open, so Paul grabbed Bonnie and they both disappeared, reappearing outside the club in the alley.

"That was close," she said.

She was still naked, and she thought about the black number she had been wearing and she was dressed in it once more.

"You did really good tonight love."

It was the first time he had used the word love while speaking to her. Not only that, she felt his love for her. He began walking toward the street with Bonnie hanging on his arm. Out of the shadows stepped a man with a gun.

"Stop right there and give me your wallet."

Paul held up a hand and said, "You don't want to do this."

Paul recognized the futility of getting into his mind. The man was already on some kind of hallucinogen making hypnosis impossible. He was about to take Bonnie out of there when the man shot him, knocking him down. Bonnie screamed like a banshee and flew into the man ripping his throat open drinking the flow. Paul came up beside her and sank his fangs in the other side of his neck and drank till the flow ceased.

Bonnie pulled Paul toward her, hugging him tight. "I thought he had killed you."

"Hardly," he said. "This guy will never bother anyone again."

Bonnie helped Paul to his feet, and saw that he was injured. "You're hurt."

"I'll be all right, but you have to get us home."

"I don't know how."

"You dressed yourself didn't you? Just think about where you want to be and wish yourself there."

She held onto him and thought about the bedroom at the house. Nothing happened but when she heard voices coming from the doorway she panicked and thought they were done for. All of a sudden they had materialized in Paul's bedroom. Paul collapsed into her arms and she brought him slowly to the floor. His wound had nearly healed on its own but he seemed to be so weak.

"Darling, what can I do?"

"Let me feed from you."

"Of course darling."

Bonnie lay herself under his head and baring her neck. She felt his fangs sink into her flesh and her life force draining from her. It was the most intimate experience she had ever known. She had given him the power of life or death over her. He did not however drink from her very long.

"Are you all right darling?"

"Yes," he said. "It will be daylight soon. We'll talk about what happened tomorrow."

Bonnie helped Paul from the floor. He was still weak but a lot stronger than before. He whisked them to the hidden crypt, their sleeping quarters.

"Remember this room, in case you ever need to come here alone."

"All right."

Paul opened the lid to the coffin and helped Bonnie into it. Then he took his place beside her and closed the lid.

"I don't know why I'm not screaming. I hate close spaces."

"For us it's comforting."

Paul stumbled a bit over what he had to say next, finally he spat it out. "About the husband you left behind, I need to know how you feel about him."

"Oh him, that was a different life. I am your wife now."

Paul was physically relieved by her words and hugged Bonnie tight to him. Sleep was nearly upon them but he had one thing left to say. "Think about what you want to do about him."

Bonnie had fed well tonight but Paul had taken a lot from her in his need. She was nearly asleep. "I don't want to think about him right now." And then she was asleep.

Paul thought a long time about David, Bonnie's husband. He would have liked nothing more than to rip his throat out but knew it would not set well with Bonnie. Then he succumbed to his own need for sleep.

A small heart started beating deep within Bonnie's womb, a human child. As Bonnie sleeps she is plagued by strange dreams. She dreams of a child, a child born in her likeness.