Forever Night Ch. 03

Story Info
The long delayed chapter.
1.5k words
4.36
23.2k
6
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 03/11/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I know it has been a while since I posted the first two parts to this story. The fact is I just plain forgot that the last part had not been uploaded.

Part 3: What to do about the ex

After three days of becoming sick on rising in the evening Bonnie walked around in a daze. She had all but given up the idea of having a baby, especially with Paul. She walked into the bedroom where Paul was reading a book of eighteenth century French poetry. Bonnie wore a diaphanous gown cinched under her breast. She was not showing yet, but she could tell she had put on a pound or two.

Bonnie sat on the edge of the bed and took the book from Paul's hand. She was smiling her most brilliant smile when he looked at her.

"What is it dear?"

"I have something to tell you. You're going to be a father."

Paul stared at her, dumbfounded. "What are you saying Bonnie?"

"I'm going to have a baby, and you are the father."

"You're serious."

"Of course I'm serious."

Paul closed his eyes, his jaw slack unmoving, slowly a smile began to form and at that moment anyone could believe he was a normal mortal man. "I'll be right back," he said.

Even as he spoke, he vanished. Bonnie stood beside the bed puzzled. Before she could move away from the bed, Paul returned. She laughed with delight when she saw him holding masses of red roses still dripping water from wherever he had found them.

Paul dropped the flowers and he began to remove Bonnie's clothes by hand. He was entirely too impatient to remove his own clothing and they simply disappeared. Bonnie came with him to the floor sprawling out on the bed of roses. The thorns prickled their skin but they ignored them as they took their pleasure. The thorns had left Paul and Bonnie with dozens of small wounds and they finished their lovemaking, licking each other closing the wounds.

Paul lifted Bonnie and carried her into their crypt. She began to worry because the look on his face was so serious.

"What's wrong, Paul?"

"Nothing."

"Please Paul, I know you well enough to know that something is bothering you."

Paul lay Bonnie inside the coffin, and took several paces away from her. He seemed to shudder under an invisible weight, returned to her. He wanted so much to shed a tear but could not because of what he was. Taking her face in his hands, he said, "I'm sorry, there has never been a live birth from a vampire."

"No, you have a daughter waiting to be born. You cannot have these negative thoughts. You cannot give these negative thoughts to me. I'll not allow it."

Paul was shocked at her vehemence regarding the child. "Believe me, there is nothing I wouldn't do to insure the safety and health of our child, but . . ."

"But nothing Paul."

"Very well, but there is something that we have put off far too long, your husband."

"We'll go see him tomorrow."

"I urge you to kill him Bonnie. If you want, I will go and take care of him myself."

"I don't think I could kill him Paul."

"He could become dangerous if allowed to live."

"David dangerous? No, he's not a violent man."

Paul didn't like it but he accepted Bonnie's decision and would allow David to live. Even so he could not help but think of the hunters. They had been quiet for too long.

Paul wore his black leather pants and jacket, white silk shirt, and black boots, while Bonnie wore a black leather skirt and bra, black fish net stockings, and black leather pumps. They entered the house through the back door. Bonnie looked wistfully at some of her possessions. Paul whispered in her ear, "You will take whatever possessions you want to keep."

"I would like that. David and Diana are in the bedroom, come on."

Bonnie led the way to the bed room where she stopped at the open door. On the bed David was pumping his puny dick in and out of Diana's sloppy hole. She felt Paul nuzzling her neck planting light kisses. She looked thoughtful as she watched, wondering what she ever saw in David. His cock used to fill her, but it would not be enough anymore. Paul had spoiled her these past few months.

She looked up at Paul and kissed his lips. "Any regrets?" Paul asked.

"Not a one, I love you, Paul."

Paul stretched Bonnie's long neck and from behind kissed her lips hard. Then they heard Diana screaming through her orgasm. Bonnie turned to look at them. David was groaning as he came. Paul's hands were all over Bonnie's Breasts and bare midriff, nipping her neck. "What did you ever see in him?"

"Lord only knows Paul."

"Are you going to fuck him?"

"I don't know, but I want you to take her though."

Diana saw them first. "Bonnie," she gasped.

David rolled off Diana pulling the sheet up to cover himself.

"That's right, cover your puny little prick, David. I don't want to see it anymore."

"Where have you been, I thought you were dead?"

"Oh, poor baby, you were only half right. You see, I am dead, or should I say undead." She revealed her fangs to David and Diana. Diana started screaming.

"Shut up Diana."

Bonnie had taken control of Diana, and she stilled immediately. She looked at David and hypnotized him into submission. "That's much better. We have much to talk about so pay attention and you'll be left alone."

Diana was eyeing Paul as he stepped to Bonnie's side. "This is my new husband Paul."

"What about me?" David asked.

"I'm not human anymore David, and why would I want you any way. You've been screwing Diana for who knows how long before I found out."

David looked appalled that she had known. "That's right, I knew about you and Diana."

"I came home a day early from that last business trip and found you and Diana in my bed."

"I'm sorry Bonnie," Diana said. "He told me you didn't care any more about your marriage."

Bonnie almost felt sorry for Diana for she knew how manipulating David could be. "Diana, show Paul your breasts."

Diana let the blanket drop exposing her thirty-eight-C cup breasts. "She is lovely, isn't she Paul?"

"Yes, she is."

"What are you going to do with us?" David asked. "Are you going to kill us?"

Bonnie laughed, She came and straddled David's body. "I don't know what I'm going to do with you, but Diana is going to suck Paul's cock. Then Paul is going to fuck her."

"Diana, remove Paul's clothes and suck his cock till he cums."

"Hey he can't do that. She can't do that." Even as David spoke Diana was removing Paul's shirt. He tried to throw Bonnie off, but she put a sharp fingernail to his chest and made a two-inch long scratch. Blood welled up in the wound.

"Do not forget what I am David." Bonnie, already excited by the smell of blood, hissed and her fangs extended. Licking the wound her fangs scraped his flesh.

Diana squealed when Paul threw her onto the bed, and shoved his cock into her frothy cunt. Bonnie smiled, David could not look away from Diana and Paul.

"Look at my husband's mighty cock David. You will never be able to satisfy her again. She will be Paul's slave after tonight."

David could not stop watching Paul screwing his woman. Bonnie observed that he must be getting something out of watching because he had taken hold of his cock, jerking on it.

"Oh yes David, it is exciting watching your woman being taken like this." Bonnie caressed David's neck stretching it out and whispering obscenities in his ear.

Diana screamed as Paul sank his teeth into her neck. Diana panicked for a moment but the orgasm overcame her. Diana's screams galvanized David, and he started spurting his sperm. Bonnie sank her fangs into his neck, his sperm flew in every direction as he struggled with her. The fear in his eyes as he lost, consciousness was priceless. Diana and David were now their slaves, and would do Paul and Bonnie's bidding whenever they called.

Bonnie gathered a few items that belonged to her mother, along with some school mementoes to take with her. Bonnie held Paul's hand, took one last look around before she and Paul went home.

Six months later Bonnie gave birth to a female child whom she named Lillith. As time passed the baby looked and acted like any human child would. Only time would tell what awaits Lilith as she enters puberty.

End.

So ends this trilogy of vampire romance. I had a lot of fun writing it, and hope those who read it enjoyed it as well. I welcome all comments and criticisms, don't forget to vote.