Forever Owned Ch. 01

Story Info
A mysterious vigilante has two brief encounters.
1.6k words
4.17
10k
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/12/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JDTW
JDTW
3 Followers

He listened to the soft, rhythmic clicking of his boot heels upon the cold asphalt as he turned from the well lit main street into a deserted alleyway. The dark shadows of the alley stretched and loomed menacingly, though the young man seemed unaffected by the darkness as he leaned comfortably against a desolate brick building. Snow covered the ground and all the chimneys in the city expelled black smoke from an attempt by the dwellers to shield themselves from the bitter winter cold. Still, he wore no jacket, gloves, or scarf.

In fact, he looked like he didn't notice the chill even though his body was covered in little more than dark jeans, boots, and a long sleeved gray t-shirt. He did not even exhale steam as all the passer-bys on the main street did. He simply looked like he was waiting for a mid-afternoon bus on a sunny summer day. It was fortunate that he did not concern himself with being spotted by anyone of any consequence, as he did not seem to make an effort to blend in with his surroundings.

As he waited, he began to get restless so he began pacing through the shadows, stopping now and again to cast out his senses and to light a cigarette, closing his eyes briefly as he sensually exhaled the smoke.

Finally, he heard a pair of stiletto heels snapping much more purposely than his steps had indicated only moments ago. "You Mr. Thomas?" A sultry, yet incessant, voice inquired through the darkness. The prostitute pulled her fur coat closer to her body as she took a few curious steps towards the dark figure in the alleyway. This guy better tip well, Shawna thought as she shivered against the cold.

He very slowly slid the lit cigarette behind his ear but made no move towards her. At his delay, Shawna decided to take in his form and noted that at least he seemed attractive from a distance. Unlike her normal clientele, he was far from the short, overweight, balding men that believed a hooker would solve all their life's problems. This man was tall, at least 6'5", and young. She guessed him to be no more than twenty two years old. His short, tousled hair looked dark, but as he shifted his head to stick the cigarette behind his ear, she noted that the moon illuminated a reddish tinge, making his hair a more russet color. She could not get a good look at his face in the darkness, other than to note the masculine features. His jaw was angular and covered with just the right amount of stubble. Sweeping in the rest of his appearance, Shawna noted that he was no doubt muscular but not in a body-builder type of way. His broad shoulders tapered down to a slim waist, and she guessed that his stomach graced a six-pack. His arms were not so thick as to give him a swagger, but they were toned. Everything about him pointed to an active lifestyle and possibly even hard labor. Frankly, from what she could see of him, he was gorgeous.

Frustrated that he had not yet answered her, she strode purposefully up to him to get him going. Before she realized what had happened, the figure snapped around and pushed her back up against the same building he had been leaning upon moments ago. As he did, he pulled her legs up and forced them to lock around his waist and tugged at the thong she had on under a tight leather skirt. Well, I guess he just likes to get to it, thought Shawna as she smiled and pulled at his t-shirt. Instead of removing the clothing, he grabbed her wrists with one hand and pinned her arms above her head. Try as she might, she could not dislodge herself from his grip. At this instant, fear touched Shawna's mind for the first time. She strained to see the man's face, but it was too hidden by deep shadows to make out anything other than the vague shape.

She felt the man's warm hand stroke under her skirt, teasing her thighs and delving into her folds. She found herself surprisingly wet as his hand burned a trail from her skin into her core and out. It seemed as if everywhere he touched erupted into sensual flames. Considering her experience in the sex department, she was pleased to find him having this effect on her. He thrust two fingers into her core and she arched against his hand, moaning in satisfaction. She bucked against his hand, moaning and groaning, "Oh yeah, baby, just like thaaaaaaaaaaat" she encouraged. Shawna could not think beyond the delicious feelings welling up inside of her. It was as if every perfect sexual experience of her life was coming back to her, tenfold. Her pussy was dripping wet already, and they still had a long way to go.

His head finally dipped towards her upper body, and she became excited at the thought of his lips locked on her hard nipples, but the movement had caused his face to be cast into harsh lighting from the main street. She screamed just before the man impaled her neck with his sharp incisors, but as he began to suckle her warm blood from her body, her scream of fear turned into cries of passion. Her nipples and clit felt as if an unseen presence were deliciously toying with them and waves of heat traveled up and down her spine. Her body bucked and convulsed against his hand, begging to feel more of him. She began to close her eyes as her last thoughts were of the incredible pleasure her body had found itself in. Darkness overtook her, and finally, her heart stopped.

The man licked the wound upon her neck, and when he dropped her body to the ground, it was as cold as the asphalt upon which it lay and not a mark was left upon it. The man staggered deeper into the alleyway, looking as if he were possessed. His movements were jerky and he coughed heavily.

Finally, he kneeled in the shadows and he continued to cough violently. Eventually, a spurt of hot, half-digested blood swelled up from his stomach and he vomited the blood into the alley. Sniffing and wiping his mouth with the back of his hand, he straightened and looked towards the entrance of the alley. With barely a glance towards the corpse of his victim, he strolled out of the darkness of the alleyway as he pulled the cigarette from behind his ear and inhaled the nicotine, expelling the smoke readily. As he walked, he joined the company of another man who looked just out of place as he was.

"You are too old for these shenanigans," the other man noted. This man was shorter than the first by a good four inches, and whereas the first man was dark and silent, this man was a picture of light and sound. Though he appeared older than the darker haired man, age barely seemed to touch this man's features. His face was long, his skin pale, taunt, and flawless, his chin and ears pointed, and a halo of long blonde (almost white) hair fell gracefully down his shoulders. His eyes were stark blue, piercing in their boldness. His voice was manly, for sure, but it was also lyrical with an edge of hostility about it.

The dark haired man barely acknowledged the blonde one's words before he continued walking down the street without a word, still savoring his cigarette. The blonde man let out a guttural growl before fluidly moving to block the other. In an instant, he stood before the darker man. A normal man would have been astonished and fearful of the blonde man's speed, but this man simply side-stepped him and continued down the street until the blonde appeared in front of him again. With a sigh, the darker haired man stopped and looked at the other man.

"Go home, Raius." When the dark haired man spoke, his voice was deep and heavy, sounding as if he were exhausted by something.

"You forget yourself, young one," the blonde one, Raius, responded, "You are my duty. I will not have you becoming a spiritless, worthless, vigilante. Not with your strength. Not with your power."

"She attacked children, Raius. She kidnapped them. Killed them. She was no good to anyone."

"That is not for you to decide!" hissed Raius to his impertinent student. "We are simple beings. Simple predators. We are no one's god." At this, Raius lifted his right hand and icily ran his index finger along the scar that the darker man had across the left side of his face.

"You're right. We're not," responded the darker man, pushing Raius's hand away. With that, he flicked his eyes from Raius and, as he did so, Raius's whole body was flung away from where he stood. A life-threatening crunch was heard as his body came into hard contact with the brick wall they stood by.

Raius let out a hiss of anger and pain, but remained on the ground where he had been thrown. He gripped his wrist and snapped it back into place painfully and growled at the darker man. "It is about time that you begin to accept your life now! This is not about being a humanitarian or a killer. It is about being powerful! Admit your power and we can rule the world together as we once did!" But Raius's words did not have any effect on the dark man's retreating figure. The darker man simply turned the corner and by the time Raius stood and followed him, he was gone.

Raius hissed as a stoplight flickered from red to green, casting the foggy street into an unnatural glow. He will gather his senses soon, though Raius as he turned to leave, very soon.

JDTW
JDTW
3 Followers