Forever Your Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StangStar06
StangStar06
5,851 Followers

"This girl has loved you for 10 years, and waited for you, when even I told her to find someone else.

"And just so you know, when you got drunk and crashed your car because you were depressed over her?"

"She, was, there in the hospital bed with you"

"She was so upset about it that I had to bring her"

"When your brainwaves stabilized and you started to wake up, she left so you wouldn't be upset"

"When you had that weird Asian virus, and spent 3 days throwing up and hallucinating, she was there again"

"So Brian you will listen to her, or you will leave my house forever, too much of everyone's time, especially yours has been wasted by your stubborn attitude"

I didn't say a word, i just turned back to Lisa with the coldest look I could give.

"Brian" she said softly.

"I'm trying to put this as easily as I can for you"

"If you still loved me and we had kids, we still can because we're not too old yet"

"Just say it so I can get out of here" I snapped

"If we had kids could Dawg come over and slap our daughters on their asses too?"

"That's what you were going to ask me right?", I was so pissed I could barely stand up.

"He probably would" said Lisa.

"And you'd be OK with that?" I asked. "What kind of perverts are you?"

"Why not" said Lisa

"He'd be their grandfather, and grand dads do that sometimes"

I just stood there, I didn't know what to say. Lisa had started inching closer to me.

"Brian, at the cruise that night, I knew Dawg would be there because, I wanted my father to meet the man I intended to spend the rest of my life with"

I just looked at her with tears running freely now. the only sound was Dawg cackling hysterically in the background.

"Brian I tried to tell you for weeks until you just left me"

"I couldn't eat, I couldn't sleep, so a lot of the bikers tried to tell you too"

"I called you, I e-mailed you"

"When you left, I thought my life would end, I wanted it to"

"But I knew that I'd wait for you, no matter how long it took"

"No one could ever take your place"

"Just like in the song"

"I'm forever your girl"

I grabbed her and kissed her passionately right there in front of her Dad, and my mom. We'd wasted 10 years and I intended to make up for it. We got married the very next day, and were never apart again. We did have kids, and Dawg does slap them on their asses from time to time, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

StangStar06
StangStar06
5,851 Followers
12