Forever Yours Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vanalas
vanalas
226 Followers

"Of course, why can't I hug my twin?" He chuckled as he received a tight hug from her. He could feel the strong perfume she was wearing and it even got in his nose. Women and their perfumes, always wanting to smell good not like he didn't use cologne but his sister was the master of it. She was the first one to grab the newest perfume on the market and she had more than enough shoes. Who wouldn't if they owned one of the biggest and famous shoe companies in the country, Martinez Shoe Company?

"I missed you so much." She said enthusiastically. "I was so worried when I heard that you were missing. What would I do without my twin?" She asked as she gave him another tight but emotional hug.

"Yeah bro," Barry said loudly. "How are you doing now? I heard you were hurt."

"I am fine though I am still limping but in a few weeks I will be fine." He assured.

They all laughed and he felt like his joy had just overflowed. He came back home with more joy and now he received more. This had just become the best night ever.

They all went and sat on the couches while still chatting. They were now a complete family and Marcos had only thing in mind and that was to introduce Ramon to the whole family and hopefully they would accept him not minding his background.

"So where are you coming from at this time of the night?" His brother asked as he punched him lightly.

"Um......I had a meeting which ended really late." He stammered.

"Looking like that and your hair are wet." His mother added.

"Well I passed by Anthony's and we kinda took a dip in the pool." He lied.

Marcos saw the look his father gave him and he winked at him as if telling him not to say anything. He didn't want to break the news about Ramon just yet. He wanted to introduce Ramon to them all together and not break the news to them. He couldn't say that I came from a date with my boyfriend because he hadn't said anything to them. Besides, he didn't want to spend the whole night answering questions about Ramon. They would see him and would know everything about him. He wanted it to be a surprise because he had never introduced anyone to them before and so he wanted to make it special.

"It's okay," His father said.

"By the way, there will be a party here tomorrow." His mother said as she rubbed her hand in excitement. "People need to know that the Martinez are back."

He knew that something like this was coming because his mother used every opportunity to throw a party. Birthdays, introductions, and to show people that she threw the best parties ever.

"I knew that was coming." He laughed.

Marcos was feeling tired and just wanted to go sleep and meet his Ramon the next day. He stretched his arms and got ready to tell them that he was heading upstairs to sleep.

"Oh!" His mother exclaimed cheerfully. "I almost forgot son," She laughed in her sweet voice. "I have a surprise for you."

"Surprise," Marcos chuckled nervously. "Where is the surprise?"

"Look over there." She pointed to the stairs.

He quickly looked and he didn't know if it was a trick or not but he saw Daniel coming down the stairs. Daniel was his childhood friend, who his mother called his boyfriend. What was he doing here? He was coming downstairs fast to him and Marcos was following his every footstep. He felt like he was about to fall because the guy was crazy over him and this only meant trouble and he knew he had to act fact if he wanted to avoid it.

He didn't know if his brain was playing tricks on him but Dan was moving faster and he came near him but he was just standing there acting surprised. In fact he was more than surprised.

"Hey, honey. I missed you." Dan said as he gave him a kiss which Marcos broke. What was this guy doing by kissing him? His lips were now a restricted area except for Ramon who could do anything he wanted with them.

"Hey, why are you acting like you haven't missed me." Dan asked in a sexy voice. This guy didn't even mind that his family was there.

"What are you doing here?" Marcos asked suddenly feeling angry.

"Oh, honey," His mother chuckled as she came near. "We brought your boyfriend with us. He will be working in our company so that you can be together. He even has his shares in our company."

How could his mother do this to him when she knew that he didn't love Dan? He felt betrayed and angry. Had she not been his mother, he would have slapped her senses back into her. The fact that he had fucked the guy didn't mean that he wanted a relationship with him. He was his childhood friend yes but that was all he saw. He had even stopped hanging with the guy because he was all over him.

"He will be staying in this house so that you can be together." His twin sister added and he could see that she was smiling.

Couldn't anyone see the frown on his face that he was not interested? He couldn't stay with this crazy man. He had even breathed after he left the guy abroad and now he had followed him.

"What," He shouted. "I have told you that he's not my boyfriend and you still insist. I don't love him."

Marcos shouted and he didn't care whether it hurt Dan or not but he was so furious.

"I don't want to hear this foolishness from you, young man." His mother snapped at him. "You better drop that playboy thing here and settle down with this man who loves you more than anything."

"Mom, please I......."

"I have had enough of your nonsense. I have tolerated you for years now and this time I need you to settle down."

"Mom, please." He begged. "Not now."

"No!" His mother shouted. "Let's talk about it now because I have had enough of your foolishness."

Ten minutes..... He hasn't even been in the house for ten minutes and now his mother is trying to bring up a fight. This was what he hated about his mother. She always wanted to have things her way. Just because she loved Dan like her son didn't mean that he loved him as well.

"Look mom, can we please drop this topic." He said softly feeling like his head was about to split. "Can we talk about this later?"

"Olivia can't we all talk about this tomorrow?" His father asked. "It's really late and we all need to get some sleep."

"No, James." His mother yelled. "I just want him to tell me why he doesn't want his boyfriend to be with him."

"I don't love him." He shouted.

"People enter into relationship without loving their partners and learn to love them while they are in a relationship," His mother yelled. "And you my son will learn to love Dan. Besides, you yourself don't believe in love."

"There is nothing wrong with Dan," His sister said softly. "He's cute, his rich, his sexy and most of all he loves you so much. I think he will be the best choice for you."

Marcos wanted to slap his sister for saying that but he kept his cool. He had come home and was happy to find that his family was already back but he was now wishing that they hadn't come at all because they were giving him a headache.

"I want to enter into a relationship with someone that I love and someone who loves me." He said angrily.

"But I love you so much and you know that." Daniel said slowly.

"Well sorry to burst your bubble but I don't love you."

Everyone was quiet except for his father who was smiling. He never used to talk about love and it must have made everyone surprised. He was overflowing with anger that he felt like his head was about to explode.

"Marcos........"

"Mom, please," He shouted and left the living room and hurriedly went upstairs. He reached his room and closed the door.

He was so angry so he sat on the bed to think. Before things got out of hand, he needed to introduce Ramon to the family and end all this no sense. He knew that he needed to stay calm so he changed into his pajamas and hit the blankets. He was still angry and he knew better than to go angry to sleep. To help calm his anger he imagined about Ramon and thoughts of them making love came to him.

In a few minutes he was smiling as he thought about Ramon's beautiful smile and the way he kissed him. He was tracing his own swollen lips and licked them as he imagined Ramon's tongue licking on his lips. Man, he could even feel his lips being licked and it was so good.

He just hoped that no one would come to his room to bother him and he didn't see anyone. He was still smiling when he drifted off to sleep.

Marcos was having a nice dream about Ramon when he felt like someone was touching him. He felt like the way Ramon touched him in the dream but it felt too real. He decided to ignore it but he felt hands caressing his chest. He quickly opened his eyes to truly find that someone had unbuttoned his pajama shirt and was caressing his chest. He quickly got up to see Dan in his room dressed in only a pajama trouser. He was so surprised that he got up from the bed quickly.

"What are you doing in my room?" He asked angrily.

He could see that Dan was just smiling and coming towards him flirtatiously.

"I said what the fuck are you doing in my room?" He shouted.

"Come on," Dan said in a sexy voice which annoyed Marcos. "I know you want me like I do."

"Get out of this room before I throw you out." He shouted angrily.

"We have not had sex for almost two months now and my body yearns for you." Dan said softly as he began removing his trouser. Okay now this was the limit of everything. Marcos lost his cool and he held Dan's hand tightly and led him out of the room. He opened the door and drove him out.

"Now listen to me," He shouted. "Let this be the last time that you come to my room and try that no sense. I have tried to tell you in peace that I do not love you but it seems like that is not working." He rasped.

"There is nothing wrong in what I have done." Dan gasped. "We usually have sex without any emotions attached. Besides I am your boyfriend."

What was this house turning into? Why didn't Dan understand him? He just wanted to sleep and dream about his loving boyfriend but Dan had the guts to get into his room without asking. He was going to set things right this night and put him in his place.

"What's going on here?" He heard his mother ask as if she was angry. He saw that all his siblings and parents had come there in pajamas and he knew better than to tell them what he felt.

"Please mom," He begged. "Can you take Dan from my room? I am begging you." He put his hands together to show that he really was pleading.

"He just wants to be with you, son." His mother chuckled. "He has not seen you for long. Can't you spend some time with him?"

"Mother, I have my reasons for doing this." He said softly.

"I have noticed something since I saw him," His sister said folding her arms. "He is acting strange like he's not himself." She came near. "The Marcos I knew was not like this. I know that something is wrong with him."

"Madison, I am absolutely fine." Marcos said suddenly losing his cool with his sister. "Please everyone, I am really tired and I need to sleep because I have had a long day. Tomorrow I will show you the reason for my actions."

Marcos didn't allow anyone to say anything and he went back inside his room and made sure to lock the door. He went back to the bed and could hear someone knocking on the door. He didn't care who it was but he was not ready for any problems. After sometime he couldn't hear any sound outside his door. He was suddenly angry again. What gave Dan the right to enter his room and touch him?

Marcos needed to end all this and there was only one thing left to do. He was going to introduce Ramon as his boyfriend to the whole family at the party. That would end the whole commotion that was going on in the house. And to avoid trouble early in the morning he would go to his office and only return at night with Ramon. He couldn't wait to introduce his boyfriend to the whole family and hopefully end all the drama going on in the house.

Now he was angry and needed to cool down. He grabbed his phone and opened it. There was a picture of Ramon on his screen saver and he was wearing a huge smile which calmed his heart. He took the phone and kissed the screen.

"I love you so much." Marcos said softly but enthusiastically.

He held on to his phone imagining that his Ramon was there. Love was really such a wonderful thing and he knew that Ramon was the guy meant for him.

If dreams did come true then all he wished for was to spend the rest of his life with Ramon by his side and his life partner.

*******

Thank you so much for being so nice guys. I love you all and I hope you enjoyed my story. Comments are welcome and I hope I get higher ratings from you guys. Don't forget to read Chapter 6 which will be posted very soon.

vanalas
vanalas
226 Followers