Forever Yours, Mom Ch. 1

Story Info
Tim self-pleasures while thinking of mother.
1.3k words
4.07
198.9k
34
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 02/03/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dine
dine
28 Followers

Chapter 1: A Good Grade

Tim sighed and dropped his bag down on the couch. “Mom, I’m home” He called into the house, as he too dropped down onto the couch, he drug around finding the remote control in the couch and pulling it out. He flicked on the TV and flickered through the channel’s, it was hard to tell if he was even able to tell what was on each one.

“Tim, I’m in the kitchen … do you want something to eat?” Margaret, Tim’s mother, was a beautiful woman, she’d was only thirty-three, having had Tim when she was only fifteen.

“Yea, what do we have?” Asked Tim as he slipped up from the couch and wandered from the living room to the kitchen, they were attached by an archway. He looked over at her, bent down at a drawer her backside floating around in the air. He chewed his lip, he couldn’t help but stare, he had lusted after his mother since well … as long as he could remember. He felt the stirring in his pants, and quickly sat down at the table, tossing the remote down. His father had left when his mom had had Tim, her parents had kicked her out when she refused to give her up for adoption. She’d spent the first six months out there on the street looking for a way to stay alive. Finally some guy had let her stay in his extra room, then gotten her a job, and had helped her out. He’d been real nice, and until Tim was six he’d considered him ‘dad’ but, he’d died of a heart attack at 45. His mother had been left everything, though they had never married, and to Tim’s knowledge had never been more than friends.

“We have left over pizza,” She turned to look at him for a moment as she moved to the fridge and pulled it open. “We have the stuff for a turkey sandwich, some cake left over from your birthday,” He had turned eighteen only three days ago.

“Cake sounds good,” He smiled and nodded a bit.

“Cake it is, I think I’ll sit down and have a piece too,” They had celebrated his birthday together, just the two of them. Tim had very few friends, the one’s he did have lived mostly in different states. He was a geek, it wasn’t that he was ugly, he was quite handsome in fact, just short of six feet tall, maybe a bit thin for his good, but it gave him a nice look. He wasn’t overly muscled, but he wasn’t flabby either, just the thin thing. He had a handsome face even if his nose was maybe a tiny bit too big for it. He had thin lips and shoulder length brown hair that was usually tied back, as it was now.

“Here you go” His mom said, setting the plates down, one in front of him, and one in front of the chair across from him. She moved and got forks giving him one of those as well. She herself was attractive, she had always been rather attractive, and had aged pretty well. She could possibly loose a pound or two, but it kind of gave her a nice feel. Her breasts were large but had started to sag some what, she was a natural 32C, the backside that Tim had been admiring earlier was shapely, her hips were wider than her narrow waist, but it gave it a look that made most men hard, or at least made them imagine plowing it. In truth she had only been with one man in her life, Tim’s father. After that she had sworn off men. Erick, the man who had helped her raise Tim had been a well to do older gentleman who she had cuddled a lot, but had never been with. They had loved each other, she thought, but they had both decided sex was out. The most they had done was on each of his birthdays she would give him a blow job, and on each of hers he would return the favor.

“We got midterms back for our test on computer, I got A’s on all of them. And I programmed my first real program in C today, well .. .finished programming it.”

“That’s great Tim, I’m very proud. I think we’ll have to go out to dinner to celebrate,” She loved Tim dearly, she would give him anything he wanted from her. Anything. He was her entire world, her heart was heavy at the prospect of him leaving her. It hurt so much to even think of it.

“Ooh really? Can we go to that new Italian place? I’ve really wanted to go,” He gave a big grin, he loved eating out with his mother, they always had intellectual conversations, even if she had never graduated from high school she was a very intelligent woman.

“That sounds like a very good idea Tim, finish your cake and then go get changed into something nicer. I think I may just put on a dress,” She winked at him, and having had a smaller piece of cake finished it in a few moments, before going to stick it in the dishwasher. “You have an hour to shower and meet me back here.” With those words she jogged upstairs, and Tim watched her backside sway its way up there. His arousal growing in size. He got up, not bothering to adjust himself, it was more comfortable to let it alone, and his mom would be in her shower in a few minutes.

He started the dishwasher and jogged up the stairs, slipping into his bathroom, it was adjacent to his room. Sliding inside he looked at the shower, “Better get something to wear” he murmured to himself and went to his room, he found a nice dress shirt and a pair of slacks, also getting boxer’s and his black socks. Then he slipped back into the bathroom. His hard-on had not decreased in size. He pondered a bit. “An hour” He whispered to himself, and stripped. He stood in front of the full length mirror that adorned the back of the door, his fist wrapped around all seven inched of his engorged cock. His hand slowly stroking it, he loved watching himself beat off. His hand moving slowly faster with each jerk, his eye’s closed after a few moments. His mind fantasizing, the thought that came to mind was his mother.

She was bent over in the kitchen, getting potatoes from the bottom drawer, in his mind she was naked, completely. And he walked up behind her, also naked. “Hey mom” His imaginary self said, and she turned, bending up. Her beautiful breasts displayed for him to see there, he reached out and touched them in his fantasy. Gently caressing the soft flesh, her hand moving to his arousal and mimicking what his own hand did in real life. He moaned, in both of the places. And his eye’s snapped open as he turned and walked the few feet to the toilet, unloading all of his cum into the toilet. “Fuck, mom, yes,” he murmured, he couldn’t stifle the few moans coming from his lips.

Margaret heard him in there, she’d been going to get something out of the laundry, he’d said mom. She froze, moving silently she peeked in through the keyhole, it was a novelty really, that they had old skeleton locks on indoor doors. She could see him whacking off, and she gasped softly. He was thinking about her as he beat off? She stood up quickly, trying to ignore the fact that her underwear were practically sopping wet at the thought of fucking her son.

To Be Continued...

dine
dine
28 Followers