Forget About Dad

Story Info
Mom and son find love.
1.2k words
236.8k
41
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DarkDevine
DarkDevine
113 Followers

"Ooh, fuck me baby, yeah, pound my pussy," The porno playing on the television was barely audible. I watched my hand glide up and down my hard shaft. I felt myself swell; I knew it wouldn't be long now. I pumped faster and faster. I closed my eyes, and bit my lower lip.

Images flooded my head. Long dark hair flowed over her shoulder; legs were spread, inviting me in. My pumping increased. "Mmm, I want to fuck you so bad," I growled through gritted teeth. Images of my cock sawing in and out of her pussy, popped into my mind. Her perfectly round tits jiggled with every inward thrust.

My cock swelled again, I could feel the familiar sensation start in my groin. I heard the floorboard squeak. I hit the power button on the remote, and covered myself with my blankets as the door to my room squealed open. I felt the sticky cum shoot onto my stomach, my cock spewed again and again.

Finally, the door closed. I uncovered myself. I grabbed a Kleenex from my bed stand and cleaned up my mess the best I could. Irritated, I turned over and quickly fell asleep.

The next morning I woke to the sound of clattering dishes. I could hear my Moms' voice angrily yelling at my Dad. Which wasn't unusual at all. They often fought with one another. I put on a pair of sweats and a t-shirt that were lying on my floor from the night before. My arrival downstairs was greeted by silence. My parents never fought in front of me.

The phone rang, suddenly. My dad answered, being the closest one to it. I could tell by the select words that it was his work calling him in. He worked for the railroad and he didn't really know when he was going to work until they called him in. Without a word, he exited the kitchen. My mom tightened her robe, sighed, and followed him up. My eyes were glued to her breasts bounced up and down as she strode from the kitchen.

I grabbed the cereal box, a bowl and helped myself to breakfast. Soon enough I could hear them yelling again. They were enough out of earshot that I couldn't tell what they were bickering about now. I finished my breakfast and sat down outside in the warm sun.

The door slammed open. I quickly got out of the way. My dad stormed to the car, grunting and mumbling. I didn't dare provoke him by wishing him a good day at work. I went back inside the house to make sure mom was okay. I could hear her sobbing upstairs. She was sitting on her bed, her face hidden in her hands.

"Mom?" I asked, "Everything okay?"

She looked up at me, "You're such a sweet boy," She responded between sobs. Her long dark hair hung limply against her face. Her breasts were heaving, as she struggled to fill her lungs with air. I knelt down and held her in my arms. I could feel her breasts pressing against my chest. I held her closer, and my dick became hard. Her sobbing had stopped. I nuzzled against her neck; kissing it light enough that I didn't think she could feel it. Her arms wrapped around me tighter.

"I love you Mom," I mumbled into her neck.

"Oh, I love you too Son, your father however," Her voice trailed off.

"Forget about him," I blurted out. "Why don't you just get a divorce?"

"You don't just get a divorce Son, especially when you're still living at home,"

"Don't worry, I'll just come and live with you," I said with a smile. She smiled back, sheepishly. She tucked her hair behind her ear and looked into my eyes. I noticed something in her eyes. She saw it in my eyes too.

I leaned in and kissed her. Not just a son giving his mom a kiss, but one you could feel passion in. Sparks filled my body. Her hands ran wildly through the back of my hair. I slipped my tongue into her mouth. Our kissing intensified. My cock was so hard it hurt. I yanked her robe back from her shoulders, her breasts exposed. I roughly groped her breasts. I pulled and pinched her nipples. Mom was moaning into my mouth.

I pulled from our kiss, leaned down and began to suck and lick on her perfectly round breasts. I still groped the left one, while my mouth worked feverishly on her right. Her hands thrust me into her breasts harder. I managed to untie the cord that kept her robe together. She leaned back; I began to kiss down her firm stomach and further to her hairy mound.

I sat back and stared at the pussy I came from. Her pink lips protruded from the dark pubes surrounding them. I lightly touched her lips. Mom responded with a slight moan. She was dripping wet, I slowly inserted one of my fingers.

"Oh baby!" Mom groaned, "more!"

I slid in a second finger. Slowly, and carefully I slid my fingers in and out.

"Finger fuck me baby," Mom begged. I fingered her faster. Moms' body began to twitch. Her breasts jiggled with every thrust of my hand.

"Oh fuck! Baby, harder! Make mommy cum!" Mom was screaming. I rammed harder and faster. My arm began to cramp, but I wanted Moms' cum on my fingers. Her body convulsed as her pussy gave in. My fingers were drenched in her cum. I had to get some relief.

"Fuck me baby, come and get my pussy," Mom panted. I quickly took off my sweats and shirt. I climbed between her thighs. I didn't even have to try to find her sweet hole. Mom was so wet, I just slid right in. "Oh baby, your dick feels good!" Mom moaned.

"I love you Mom," I expressed as I gyrated my hips. My cock slid in and out easily. "You feel so good Mom," I moaned.

"Yes baby, keep talking, you like my pussy?"

"Oh yeah, I love your fucking pussy, I've dreamt about being inside you," I looked down into her eyes. They were filled with so much love and lust. My cock began to throb. I felt the sensation begin in my groins. I knew I wouldn't last long.

"Oh baby, cum inside me," Mom said, knowing by the look on my face I was about to explode. "Fuck me hard baby," Mom pleaded. I quickened my pace. Our skin was slapping with friction. "OH, that's it!" Mom screamed, "Harder baby, harder," I obliged her. I was furiously fucking the hell out of her.

"I'm cumming mom! I'm cumming in your hot pussy!" I screamed as my dick erupted inside her. I didn't stop fucking her. Moms' pussy felt so wonderful.

"I can feel you cumming baby," Mom moaned out loud. She became louder and louder. She started to spasm again as she came on my dick. I kept my rhythm; I wanted her to have a fantastic orgasm. "I'm going to cum on your dick baby!" Mom screamed. Her body tensed and held for a second.

I could feel Moms' body relaxing underneath me. My dick was still hard, and inside her pussy. I collapsed onto her body. Her arms embraced me. "I love you Mom."

"I love you too son."

DarkDevine
DarkDevine
113 Followers
  • COMMENTS
4 Comments
mrpervy46mrpervy46over 19 years ago
Good Story

Very good story bud just needs to be a bit longer. Maybe add a little spice like get her pregnaunt and and add golden showers to it. Keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Forgetable

Short, impossible, and rife with errors. Try again.

vargas111vargas111over 19 years ago
Next

Next Mom should become pregnant and then help some to get her friends and relatives ptegnant, too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
GREAT

GREAT STORY MAKE A PART 2,MORE SEXTY CLOTHER

G STRING HIGH HEELS.MORE FUCKING

Share this Story

Similar Stories

A Mother and Her Son Romance, love and sex between mother and son.in Incest/Taboo
Making Out With Mom He gets to know his mother REALLY well.in Incest/Taboo
The Halloween Party Dress A son fucks his hot mom at his dad's work party.in Incest/Taboo
Linda's Discovery Mom discovers her son's secret.in Incest/Taboo
Road Trip with Mom Ch. 01 Busty mom and well-hung son go on a cross country road trip.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories