Forget Him

Story Info
He helps Jenn forget her ex-boyfriend.
2.2k words
52k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was 22, I had a roommate named Steve. He was one of a few roommates that lived in our house. He often introduced me to his friends. There was one woman to whom he was extremely eager to introduce me. We were both between relationships. He knew me and the other woman were both bisexual. I imagine he had plans to get included in whatever we would end up doing. Once he brought her to the house to meet me, though, he didn't even exist, as far as I was concerned.

Her name was Jenn. She was a blond. I never liked blonds. But this woman made up for her naturally light tresses with intelligence and wit that left me on the floor in awe. She wore that voluminous hair of hers in ponytails. The tails were pulled toward the back of her head, instead of out at the sides. She had black and white, lace ribbons tied around each one. She wore a tight, black tank top, a short, flaired, black skirt, opaque black tights, and Doc Martens. Her ample breasts swelled under that tank top, and forced my eyes down. Her waist curved in sharply, and her hips formed an envious hourglass shape. I gaped. I felt guilty. Men did this sort of thing, not women - and certainly not me. I reprimanded myself, and looked up into her perfect green eyes. The way she smiled melted my insides. From that very moment, I could have been hers.

I don't think I spoke a word all night. With the ten other guests and the three roommates all crowded into the room together, I could get away with my shyness and not look snobby. I peeked at her with sneaky glances throughout the night. I just didn't have the nerve to make any move toward her.

She came over to the house quite often. Everyone in our circle of friends was always at our house, so it was only natural she would be back. Each time she came over, the little nervous tickles in my belly would knock me into a fit of shy awkwardness. She would say something sarcastic and deadly funny. I would giggle softly, and squirm. Over the course of a few weeks, her familiarity wore down my shyness. I was finally able to banter the wit and sarcasm right back to her.

One night, before we left to go to our favorite club on our favorite night, she came over. She brought a lot of alcohol with her. I was in one of my broody, moody states. I really didn't want to go to the club. I hid in my room on days like that. She and my roommate, Erin, stormed into my room at right about 9:30 p.m. They handed me my bottle of Snow Creek Berry.

Erin said, "This should help cheer you up."

"Thanks," I replied, dryly.

Jenn opened my closet door. "I know you've got some tasty outfits in here. Where's the one that could kill..." She pulled out my patent leather corset, lace top, and chiffon skirt. She licked her lips and smiled at me seductively. My heart skipped a few beats while my sex throbbed. "Now, we're going to go out while you get dressed."

They left me with the bottle of Boone's and my favorite outfit. I stared at it. Now, I really didn't want to go to the club. My melancholy was actually accentuated by the teases with which Jenn plied me. I was intoxicated by the thought that Jenn wanted me to go, to be with her, though. I drank half the bottle, then set to work on the corset. My abundant cleavage made the job a little more difficult than I suspected it would be for another, less well-endowed woman. When I had the 22 holes laced, I buckled the four large, silver buckles as tight as they would go. I put on my black, push-up bra and the black, lace top with poet sleeves. It tied in front, and revealed a great deal of my breasts. I finished with my skirt. I bent over to adjust my breasts so that they were shoved together in the bra, comfortably. As I did this, Jenn and Erin walked back into my room. I could feel heat in my cheeks.

Jenn raised her eyebrows. "Woo hoo, woman! Aren't you finished, yet?" she hooted.

Erin flinched and said, "Oops, we're a little early." She laughed in her this-is-embarrassing-me way.

"It's only ten. We have another half an hour," I pointed out.

Erin said, "Get drinking then, we still have to do our make-up."

I continued my gulps from the bottle, while the two women sat on my floor with Erin's huge make-up box. Erin would need the whole half hour to finish the work she started on her make-up. Jenn wanted to use the whole time to drink, so she had her make-up finished before she got to our house.

Erin and Jenn talked of Erin's boyfriend, and I went to the bathroom to groom myself. Steve came in and started his ritual of theatrical make-up just as I finished my more-modest style. He started to work on a spider web over one eye. I just blinked and left the bathroom to him. I walked down the narrow, long hall, that passed the kitchen. There must have been a dozen people in there. The high ceilings amplified the sound of the laughter and conversation, and drowned out the music of Switchblade Symphony in the background. I walked by the first set of stairs, where even more people clogged the steps. I wasn't noticed. I didn't really pay any attention to the people crowded on the second stairwell that lead up to the third floor as I walked toward my room.

My door was right past the stairwell. Jenn swayed in a near-drunken walk toward me. She put her arms around me, and planted a kiss on my cheek. Her breasts pressed to mine. Her warmth filled my nostrils as I breathed in her wonderful scent.

"There, you have been marked," she informed me. This meant I would have a voluptuous, red lip print on my cheek all night. She leaned toward my ear and whispered, "You look scrumptious."

"Not as delicious as you..." I sighed right back to her.

She tilted her head and batted her eyes at me. Then she handed me her cup of fuzzy navel. I polished off the helping. I already felt unsteady. I couldn't take my eyes away from her.

Erin broke our moment. She asked, "So, who's driving?"

The club was a haze of smoke, people, and flashing, colored lights. I danced to the songs that were my usual favorites. I mingled with my friends. I flirted with Rick, Mike, and Brad. I had no intention of ever dating them, but their attention was always wonderful.

After a while, I sat near the door, where the music was muted, and Jenn came to me. She sat on the couch next to me. I could smell alcohol on her breath. She leaned her head on me. I put my arm around her and she nestled into my chest.

She said, "I think we should go home now."

"Are you okay?"

"Oh, I'm alright." She paused, then added, "Todd's here."

Todd was her ex-fiancé. They broke up several weeks ago. From what I understood, it was a messy break up. I put my other arm around her. Her pouty face looked up at me. The little sadness in the corner of her eye disappeared. Mischievousness replaced it. Todd came around the corner. She smiled at me evilly. Her lips touched mine. Her tongue wound its way into my mouth. I melted in her embrace. I dug my nails into her back. I returned the kiss with as much enthusiasm as I could. My sex melted into a puddle between my legs. The pain throbbed. Oh, how I wanted her to touch me.

I never saw what happened to Todd. Instead, I remember I pulled away and said, "I think you're right, we need to go home now."

She giggled at me. "Stupid men... Let's forget them tonight."

Erin found someone else from the house to drive her back home. I drove Jenn's car and took her home with me. I led her past a few people who still milled in the stairway to the third floor. They were good friends of ours. People I knew, instead of the hoards of people I didn't know that usually hovered around the house. They waved. We waved and closed the door to my room with sly smiles on our faces.

I turned from the door, and found her standing right in front of me. She put one hand on the door. With her other hand, she stroked her hand down the length of my body. Her hands ran over my legs. She bent down to the floor, and lifted my skirt. Her lips tingled against the flesh of my thighs. I put my hand to her head. I pulled her towards my lips.

Her tongue worked over my mouth with ease. Like a pulse, our tongues lapped at each other, as if tasting something never tasted before. I felt her work at the buckles of my corset.

"As much as I like seeing you in this thing, I can't wait to get you out of it," she breathed into my ear. Her hands busily opened the buckles. I took over the laces. I had a trick. I loosened the top, and pulled the sides away from each other. The laces gave way, and began to slide from the holes easily. I looked at the red marks left on my skin where the leather had pressed in a little too deeply. Jenn's finger traced over each mark. She followed with her tongue.

I leaned my head back and sighed. The gentle caress of her tongue worked magic through my entire body. Her hands covered sensitive areas of my back. Her nails scraped my skin gently. Each touch sent a wave of excitement through my body. Each wave that went through me was higher than the last. I untied the front panel of the black, velvet dress she wore. Her breasts fell into their natural shape before my eyes. I lifted each one, and pressed my fingers into them softly. She moaned and focused her eyes on me.

We rapidly pulled off our clothes. She stood before me naked in all the glory given to her. The curve of her hips showed rounded bulges of delightful softness. Her belly was gently rounded. The triangle between her legs was dark and inviting. I let my hands soak up every bit of her. From the small of her back, to the concave curve of her waist, I touched her. From the tip of her toes to the top of her thighs, I traced my fingers. She was pleased with this, and returned the massages. She laid me on the bed and her hands roamed over the flesh of my butt, up my back, and ended with my shoulders, where she kneeded the muscles beneath her fingers.

I turned over and she hovered over me. Her hair fell over her shoulder. Her hand covered my left breast.

Her mouth closed on mine, and we were lost in each other for the moment. When she pulled away, her index finger of her right hand drew a line to my eager sex. Fingers that knew a woman's pussy well, encircled the lips. I was wet, the intensity of the desire to feel those fingers of hers work into my sex turned my sigh into a growl.

"Close your eyes," she commanded.

I closed them. Her lips covered my nipple, her fingers continued gentle circles over my labia. Her tongue traced wavy lines down the length of my body. Her mouth took over for her hands. Her tongue slid into my hole in quick, little darts. Her mouth sucked at my whole mound. Her hands continued an exploration of my breasts, then strolled down to my hips. Her tongue darted in and out of me and curled up as it came out. The rhythm intoxicated me. My welcomed pleasure erupted in her mouth. I rocked my hips as my orgasm sluiced through my body. I cried out to her.

"Oh, Jenn... Oh, how I've wanted this..."

"I know. Now, it's my turn." She laid back. I shyly covered her body with my tongue, then put it to her sex. I let her guide me. I lapped at the sweetness of her sex, pushed at her lips, gently stroked the clitoris between, and slid my tongue to the hole. My tongue felt like it was sucked into her. The flesh of her labia pressed against my tongue. The hole tightened as my tongue entered. Her hands were wrapped in my hair. I sucked at her mound, I licked, and I teased her flesh. My fingers stroked the inside of her thigh. The skin there was tender and soft. Her scent and her taste filled me with her sweetness. Just as I really started to tongue at her with thirsty laps, she let out a wail, and her body spasmed beneath me. I felt the rhythmic press of her fleshy pussy against my tongue. I licked her until she was limp beneath me.

She grabbed me and pulled me to her side. The kisses we stole were accompanied by lazy caresses.

"Amazing..." I whispered.

"What?" She smiled at me.

"You, of course."

She beamed at me. "Not so bad, yourself..." Then, she licked my nose.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Roses A woman lies to her best friend about her sexuality.in Lesbian Sex
The Mechanic Riley falls for a stranger and is taken for an intense ride.in Lesbian Sex
Lesbian 101 Two 18 yr old friends try to navigate their romantic desires.in Lesbian Sex
Love Thy Neighbor Sometimes satisfaction is closer than you think.in Lesbian Sex
Tied, Teased, and Pleased Tied up lesbian, face sitting, teasing, and pleasing.in Lesbian Sex
More Stories