Forget Me Not Ch. 02

Story Info
Circumstances begin to change... For the better?
8.1k words
4.25
14.9k
18

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/26/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors note: Thanks for the feedback, was exactly (more or less what I was hoping for ;) That said if you are reading this series for the first time, I suggest you read chapter one to get some insight to what is going on (knowing that this chapter will not fail to both entertain and confuse some of you) if you're one of those spoon feed me a story types, this story might be a bit too much to wrap your head around. Votes and comments are always a pleasure.

A MAJOR thanks to my sisters and coffee makers, for giving me much needed insight and inspiration!

(There! I mentioned you guys, happy? )

Enjoy!

***

Chapter 2

I spied Jessie taking another customers order, as I entered the diner. My body visibly relaxed at the sight of her. I remembered what it used to be like when she was mine, the pride I felt when she just dropped everything she was doing, just to attack- hug me during the holidays she worked here. I made my way to an empty booth, as my pride turned to ashes in my mouth.

"Hey, it's been a while John." she asked while cleaning the table,"Congratulations on getting into medical school." I gave her a pointed look, she knew full well that I didn't apply to med school, that I am flunking school. How could she forget when she was reason why. ‎"Very funny Jessie, almost as funny as that outfit you're wearing. You never liked wearing olive."

She stopped, flinging the dish cloth over her shoulder.

"How do you know that?"

"God, Jessie can we cut the shit. This is low even for you."

"Listen, I don't know who the hell you think you are, but don't presume to talk to me like you know me."

"How could I not, we've been together for five years!"

"I have no idea what you're talking about. Are you feeling alright?"

This little act of hers had begun to madden me, "Stop patronizing me! This whole meeting was your idea. Did you want to catch up with me just to torture me all over again?"

"John stop, you're hurting me."

I realized that I had been squeezing her arm. I released her as a woman who looked concerned came our way. "Good day Jessie, why don't you give John and myself a minute." the woman said in a raspy voice.

"Sure," Jessie said before hesitantly walking away.

"Excuse me, do I know you?" she was short and stocky, a little chubby with a pretty big bust and probably had one of nicest asses I had seen in my life. All said, I wouldn't have forgotten if i had met this woman before. "Oh stop fooling around John, like you could ever forget me... Your neighbor."

"Mrs. Lethe?"

"Enough games, get in your car and meet me at my house, I haven't seen you for a year... We have a lot of catching up to do." She smiled knowingly before grabbing her ordered coffee and leaving.

What the FUCK?

***

I sat in my car for the next ten or so minutes, fighting the urge not to punch the windscreen. First Jessie claims that she doesn't remember me then a lady, who I assumed was a figment of my grandmother's aging mind shows up and what? Invites me to her house? And what what is shit about me getting into medical school?

No, this has to be some mismatched dream or something right? I pinched myself... Nothing. Granted the only reason I had done that, was because I saw it a couple of times in movies. I lit a cigarette and attempted to clear my thoughts. "Get a grip man, you're starting to lose it."

I had come to the conclusion that one of three are happening. One: This is all a prank that somehow every one is involved in. Two: I'm slowly losing my sanity and the next logical step is to book myself in a mental institution, which at this point seems plausible. Three: I'm stuck in some alternate reality stress induced dream, unlikely but possible.

I needed answers. I started the ignition and drove to Mrs.Lethe's house. "This should be fun," I exclaimed while parking in my driveway. It was around seven in the morning, Violet should still be asleep and gran would be busy with breakfast. I got out and made my way to Mrs.Lethe's front door, surprised to find it open but knocked anyway.

"Come in John!" I heard her yell from upstairs. I entered and closed the door behind me. It was surreal walking through a house that seemed so familiar and yet so alien at once. I structure was exactly the same, while the interior, completely different.

Instead of carpet, it was tile. Instead of 1980's wallpaper it was beautiful burnt wood. No more little trinkets and gadgets and toys littering the space, just books and mementos of her past. I shiver ran down my spine. It was haunting, like Mr Johnson didn't exist.

I walked up the stairs and entered an open door. "Mrs. Lethe?"

"You can stop with all that, we're alone now. You can call me Robin, how ever I do recall you liked to call me mommy."

I faced the bed, to find her in nothing but a red silk robe. Her dark raven hair loose, her eyes on fire. I then proceeded to repeat what every guy says to himself when finding himself in a surprise sexual encounter...

Fuck fuck fuck fuck...

"Um, Robin I'm not sure what this is."

"Has L.A messed with your head that much? You're wearing way too much clothing for my taste. Remove them, now!"

It was a command, and it was turning me on. I reluctantly took off my t-shirt, kicked off my shoes and stripped to my boxers.

Fuck fuck fuck fuck...

"It seems that I have to retrain my pet. Get on the bed and take off that thing covering my favorite toy."

This had clearly been going on for a long while, what ever this was between me and her. In some weird way it sort of made sense, considering if Jessie and I had never dated... I had so many questions, like how and for how long this had been going on, but on second thought I decided to keep my mouth shut. I didn't particularly like to play with the thought that I had been molested.

I took off my boxers releasing my erection and tossed them to the side, I had never felt so exposed in my life, I could barely look her in the eye.

"Mmmm yes! I have missed that. I only had my vibrater to keep me company." She licked her red lips. "Why so shy Johnny? You're acting like you did in the beginning, such a shy little boy."

And that cleared that up...

She sat up and took me by the hand, before roughly pining me to the bed, straddling me. I wish I could have told you that I had resisted when she put my hands on her huge breasts, but I'd be full of shit. I didn't, feeling her large nipples harden in my palms.

Fuck fuck fuck fuck...

With one hand she savagely gripped my cock, with the other began to lightly scratch my balls with long red nails.

"Oh shit..." I sighed, clearly Robin knew exactly what she was doing. It unnerved me knowing that this woman knew my sexual desires more so than myself - I didn't particularly like to think how she found out.

"I have a gift for you if you agree to behave." she said stroking my shaft with her warm hand, agonizingly slow. I nodded my head, anything to let me cum.

"Call me mommy," she said lightly digging her nails into my cock. "Oh fuck! Please... Mommy." This was so fucked up, but not even I could deny state of arousal I was in. It had been months since I had been with a woman, so could you blame me?

"Do you want mommy to suck your cock?" she now gripped me with both hands and I moaned relishing her warm touch. "I've been waiting to play with something this big for a while."

I opened my lips to reply, when she closed her lips on my shaft, Swirling her tongue around my tip."Oh god!" I cried closing my eyes in pleasure as her warm tongue lapped around my cock.

She began jerking her hands up and down my length as she came up for breath,"Do you like what mommy is doing?" she cooed.

I was only capable of nodding my head. She then removed her hands and licked all the way down my shaft. As she began to tongue my balls, she used a free hand to half massage /half press my cock head, which began to drive me over the edge. "God mommy, don't... don't stop."

She came up and took me fully, completely into her mouth. Don't get me wrong Jessie could give a fine blow job, but this woman was something else entirely, I accepted as I entered her throat.

"Holy fuck." She began to Bob up and down, sucking faster and harder as a hand of hers disappeared under her, inserting two fingers into her dripping desire.

Just before I was to repaint the roof with cum, she stopped and put her hot mouth over my cock, hollowing out her cheeks and sucking - hard, almost painfully so.

"Shit..." I gasped, realizing that I surprisingly no longer needed to cum anymore. "That should keep you from shooting for a while. You can cum in mommy's mouth later on. Mommy wants you to cum in her pussy first."

She grasped my pole, gliding across her raw shaven pussy, that looked swollen and puffy with desire.

"Mommy's going to milk her son's big cock." She said before inserting my meat inside her hot, wet pussy. She was surprisingly tight for someone her age... and hot, really hot.

"Oh shit!" she started to rock up and down my shaft, digging her nails into my chest.

"Do you want to cum in mommy's pussy, John?" her control of her vaginal muscles was masterful.

"Yes, Fuck!" I screamed, succumbing to her pleasant torture. I placed my hands on her full meaty ass, guiding her up and down, encouraging her to increase the pace.

"Mommy...Mmmmm...Has missed you." She placed her hands on her breasts as I massaged her ass cheeks.

As the sound of her ass slapping against my thighs started to both grow in pace and intensity I knew that it was only a matter of time before I lost it completely.

"Aaaaah, Yes! Almost... There." She started hopping up and down with vigor, "Cum for me baby... Oh God... Cum for your mommy!" If I was going down, she was coming with me.

I brought my hand back from around her, finding her clit and firmly massage it.

"What the... Oh my... oh my fuuuuuuuuuck!" she screeched, violently thrashing above me. I managed ed two powerful thrusts up in to her as I reached the ecstasy of my climax. "Aaaaah!" I grunted as a whole year of sexual frustration shot up into swollen pussy.

She looked down with a fire that scared me. She attacked my mouth, while slowly riding my cock, milking every drop- as she said she would.

Then getting up, releasing the flood of our liquids, she lay her head on my chest and put a hand on my balls.

"That was amazing... You have missed me haven't you." This certainly escalated quickly. I had to get my shit together and focus.

"Hey could I ask you a question?" she was still fondling my balls, which made it considerably harder to concentrate. "Shoot!" she said giggling.

"Do you know what happened to the previous owner of this house?"

"That's weird, I haven't seen you in a year and you want to ask me about ghosts?" My hand traveled from her breast to her clit, which was still extremely sensitive.

"Aah! You naughty boy."

"Humor me."

"Well nothing really, the previous owners retired and wanted to move somewhere more tropical... There was someone else who wanted to buy this house though... Ohhhhmmm... He would have too if he hadn't died on his way to sign the lease papers...Yesssss, just there... Car accident I think, Jason or Johnson was his name... Oh fuck...Mnnn... Luckily for me." she said, squeezing my cock.

"Yeah, lucky."

She thrashed for a good couple of seconds, enjoying yet another orgasm.

"I think I should go-" she drew me in before I could finish, kissing me passionately, bitting my lower lip, drawing blood.

"You're not going anywhere... Now I'm just going to the bathroom. I'll be back in five minutes, then we're really going to fuck."

I swallowed hard.

Fuck fuck fuck fuck...

***

I went home about three hours later, ‎walking straight to my room, shutting the door. I turned on my computer, eagerly tapping my fingers on the desk in impatience. So a quick recap. Jessie and I never dated, the neighbor I knew died before I had ever met him... Oh and I've been fucking a woman for years I had never met before today... Well shit...

I opened my facebook and checked the pictures on my time line. Some of them I recalled, like my sixteenth birthday posing with Violet. Others were altered, like all my graduation pictures. As I remembered it, most of them were of myself and Jessie... These however, showed myself, gran and a few friends. Violet. Most of them were of myself and my sister. I logged out and checked my personal albums. Jessie wasn't in a single one of them. God, there were even pictures of people I had never seen before. I opened my email scrolling through junk mail before I found it. "No way." I said, looking at an online copy of my acceptance letter to Harvard Medical. I shut everything down just to take a moment gather myself, as if I was coming down from an intense trip.

"Johnny, would you like some lunch? I made a Greek salad and grilled chicken." My gran asked barging in. "No thanks, could I just be alone for the rest of the day. I'm thinking of getting an afternoon nap."

"No worries, I saw that you dropped in on Mrs. Lethe I see you took my advice. Did she give you anything?" A few bruises and a huge hicky on my dick.

"Um... Yeah. Some pills to help with anxiety."

"Great, if you're not awake by dinner I'll send Violet to get you."

"Sure... And gran, do you remember a Jessie Kellerman?"

"How could I not, her parents being such snobs as they are. She seems like a good girl though, why, does my little Johnny have a crush?"

"It's not like that, just wanted to wrap my head around something... I'll see you at dinner."

"See you later honey." She shuffled out, closing the door. The fake smile I wore disappeared immediately... She doesn't even know...

My mind( and body) had been stretched one limit too far today. I needed sleep, I needed to fucken wake up from this surreal reality. That said, I was unconscious before my head hit the pillow.

***

I woke up to my sister hitting me with a pillow to the face. "Jesus, are you going to sleep through the whole day?"

"That was the plan before you decided to be a bitch." That one cost me another hit to the face.

"What's up your ass? Rough morning?"

"You don't even know." I got up and relieved myself in the bathroom.

"You're going to have something to eat? There is still some left over chicken."

"No thanks, I wouldn't say no to a drink though. Where is gran?"

She made her way to the cabinet, bending down to retrieve two glasses and a bottle of black label whisky. "She's taken care of."

"Holy shit! Where the hell did you get that?"

"I had a life before you knew me you know." She poured, adding mixer to hers, leaving mine clean. "No you didn't." I chuckled taking a sip of the smooth poison.

"Let's take this party to the sofa and catch up." She downed her glass like it was water, encouraging me to do the same.

She snuggled into me, lying on my lap, "So is there any particular reason that we are on the sofa?" she said looking up into my eyes.

"It's been a while since we talked, really... So what is going on with you? Why the gap year, and what are you doing in the meantime? What will you do when it's over?"

"What's with the third degree, dad?"

"I'm not apologising for worrying about you, because I do."

"I know, I love you for that." She gave me one of her trademark smiles, I wasn't giving up that easily. "I love you too, still didn't answer my questions though."

She sighed. "Like I said, school is more your thing, not mine. I'm not sure if that is a real option for me. I love taking pictures. I guess I've always wanted to travel and capture moments, people and places... That's what I've been doing lately."

"That's amazing sis, you have a good camera?"

"It's alright, just some old thing I got at a garage sale."

"Why don't you ask the city council to sponsor you, they done that for me when I started the annual health expo at city hall. Better yet why don't you use some of the money that gets donated to us."

She smiled sadly, "I'm not you John, they'd never do that for me. And that money is to make sure that you are sorted for your studies and to help out around here - God knows we haven't been surviving on grans pension alone."

"I never realized... I should have never left. All these years, were you ever truly happy Violet."

"I found happiness in seeing you receive it all." The level of emotion and intensity of love I experienced in that moment brought me close to tears.

"Oh my God! Are you crying?" My sister teased. "Of course not, I just realized that I love you more than anything else in this world," I smiled, "Even though you are a bit of a bitch."

"Nice save, if you had said one more wussy thing I would have kicked you in your vagina."

I laughed before tickling her, which had blossomed into a full out wrestle, landing us both on the floor.

"It's been a while since we done that." I was on top of her, looking at the rapid rise and fall of her chest and the red heat in her cheeks.

She leaned upward and kissed me. Her lips were so soft, her velvet tongue so subtle. One day, if you haven't experienced this before, you'll realize that the single most fucked up thing that resulted to where you are now can generally be traced back to one decision- kissing her back was mine. It was a fleeting moment, but one I will never forget.

"Yeah... We always used to have such good times." She said bitting her bottom lip.

"Is that what you're offering, a good time?"

"Looks like you could use one about now."

"That's a pretty big assumption."

"Am I wrong?" Her eyes sparkled with the promise of sin. She had me and she knew it. She was definitely on top of her game, looking back I realize that she was and that I was hopelessly out matched, but that was then... I know better now.

"Something tells me, you want to find out."

"Meet me in your room in ten." She gave me a quick peck on the lips, before walking to her room.

Fuck fuck fuck fuck...

***

I was pacing in my room, for what seemed like forever, only to realize that it had only been two minutes. What the hell was I thinking. Could I really have sex with my sister? Would I resent myself afterwards? Would I ever be able to look her in the eye?

I heard my room door open... Well there was only one way to find out. I turned around around to see her in a robe that outlined every feature, every curve of her awaiting body underneath.

"Violet... We-" I got cut off with a firm finger to my lips. I witnessed the emotion in her eyes, eyes so deep that I couldn't tell if what was there is so deep that I couldn't see it, or if there was nothing there at all. "No words, no promises." She let the robe fall, revealing herself to me. I gazed at her nakedness, so pale that it seemed as if she was reflecting the light of the moon. I had never witnessed anything as beautifully inviting or as forbiddingly wicked as her in that moment.

"Do I... satisfy?"

I, with a hesitant hand, traced the full out line of her breasts, so soft, so full. Perfect. I lightly caressed her nipples, which hardened at my touch. "More then you know. " She stepped into me, her breasts touching my chest and her hand gripping my cock. "Show me..."

I didn't hesitate when I picked her up and placed her on the bed and kissed her mouth. I kissed her sweetly, delicately as if she were a rose that would fall apart by the slightest touch.

Our sweet kiss turned passionate as I trust my tongue into her hot mouth, our tongues locked in a battle that had long been forgotten. Something clicked inside me then, like a dormant spark suddenly bursting aflame. My desire, my need was indescribable. Like an overpowering deluge of opiate wonders that energized me to a degree that made adrenaline seem like a sedative, made sexual lust seem like an itch in comparison.