Forgetting Clayton Ch. 01

Story Info
What's she to do with late-working husband?
1.6k words
4.1
24.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sighed and hung up the phone, putting it on the ground beside me. Another night and Clayton wouldn't be here. I was getting fed up of him working late, as many of my sexual desires weren't being satisfied. For the last month, every time I was aroused I found myself downloading movies and having my vibrator do the work for me, rather than the sex with Clayton that was once so exciting.

As I thought about what kind of movie I would download tonight, I looked around the sunlit deck I was sitting on, my calves and feet in the water of my pool. The courtyard, when we had moved in a year ago with the small fortune Clayton had made as a lawyer, had been absolutely stunning, but it had been unkept since then, and only cleaned once. The pool edges were grimy and the water seemed unclean, even with the automatic refreshing system.

I pulled my legs out of the water and stood up. Seeing as I'd have nothing else to do for the rest of the day, I walked over to the miniature shed and, with difficulty, slid open the untouched doors. I coughed as dust flew out and covered my nose and mouth with one black silk-clad arm as the other waved some of the dust away.

I tried to peer into the shed but could see nothing, so I with a last cough, I turned away. "There's NO way I'm going in THERE," I grumbled to myself, brushing off the gray dust that covered my kimono. "Damn it. I can't wear this thing." With a quick, paranoid glance around to make sure that nobody was there, (which, I knew, there wasn't, but I'd never been able to undress casually since seeing that voyeur-style movie I'd downloaded a few weeks ago) I undid the tie around my waist and shrugged the soft robe off my shoulders. I picked it up from the ground and walked, naked, into the patio doors back into the house.

"Find me 'pool cleaner'," I spoke clearly into the voice-recognition computer. Instantly, dozens of ads for pool cleaners in our area popped up on the screen. Carelessly, I picked a random ad and touched the part of the screen that displayed the ad. I heard a dialing tone and then a ringing out sound. I cleared my throat to prepare to speak, just as it picked up.

"Hello, Gavin's Pool Services, how may I help you?" The man's voice sounded bored.

I rubbed my bare, goose bump-covered arms as I spoke. "I'd like to get someone over here to clean out my pool. It's been untouched for half a year and I'm afraid to walk around it because of the deck. It's covered in dirt and leaves."

"We can send someone over right away. We'll need your name and address."

"Okay, I'm Lucia Darwin, and I live on 1382 Castleton ave."

There was a pause. "Woah, fancy neighborhood. I suppose you've got yourself a fairly big pool. In how long would you like the pool clean? 'Cause I'm wondering if I should send more than one guy."

I stepped back to look out the windows in the doors. He was right, it was a big pool. I didn't want to wait around all day, and money was no issue. "Yeah, you might as well send..." I tilted my head from side to side, considering the size of the pool and the time it might take for it to be cleaned. I didn't need a handful of strangers in my house. "Two... Yeah, two should be fine."

"Okay. I'll send them right over. They should be there within the hour."

"Thanks."

"No problem." The line went dead and the computer automatically hung itself up.

I sighed and tensed and relaxed my shoulders. I tilted my head from side to side, squinting my eyes as I applied more pressure than before. I was stressed. I needed to relax. A shower was in order.

Draping the kimono over the chair, I switched off the screen to my computer and headed upstairs, the marble tiles beneath my feet smooth and cool. I shook my head in humor as I remembered asking Clayton for an elevator. I had no idea how rewarding climbing up marble staircases would be. I hadn't even realized that we'd be getting spiral staircases.

I reached my bedroom and stretched my arms out, sighing a bit. I passed the bed and went into the bathroom, closing the door. I looked at my frame in the mirror, patting my stomach a bit. I wasn't fat, but I could stand to lose five or ten pounds. My figure, a 38-29-36, was something I was quite proud of, but I always sneered in disgust at my legs. People insisted that they loved my legs, but I couldn't stand them. Maybe it was just the angle mirrors always give me, or maybe I was just too self conscious.

"Oh well," I sighed to myself, pulling aside the glass door to the shower, "it doesn't matter now. I suppose if Clayton keeps staying late, nobody's ever really going to see them again."

I stepped into the tub and turned the water on to the warmest temperature I could comfortably stand, then grabbed the detachable shower head. I pulled the switch to get the shower on and held the head over my chest as the water flushed out, first cold and then warm.

I sighed, watching my nipples quickly stiffen to the initial coldness of the water. The warmth felt nice though, and the rhythmical massage of water onto my sensitive nipples forced a soft moan from my lips.

I licked those lips and moved the shower head up, letting the water run down my shoulder-length, wavy, straw-blonde hair. I loved the feel of the warm water running down my back, and I closed my eyes to enjoy it. The water caressed every angle of my body, running down my back, ass, and legs.

Blindly, used to the shower head, I turned the setting to the most powerful setting and put it to my back. "Oh..." I moaned, as the water massaged my back. I arched and twisted it, trying to work out some of the tension.

After washing my hair and body, I looked down at the patch of hair between my legs, peering between my C-cup breasts that would always obscure my downward vision when I wore a shirt. It was short, having shaved it only two weeks ago in the hopes of having Clayton come home. The hair stuck neatly to my skin, which kept it from looking bushy. One of my hands slipped down and I touched the hair. It wasn't particularly soft due to its shortness, but it was smooth nonetheless.

I played with the hair for a few seconds, and then my hand slipped further down, to the soft pink flesh of my pussy. A soft sigh escaped my lips as I slipped a finger into my nether lips. I discovered that I was quite aroused, my pussy well lubricated with its own juices.

My index finger between my lips, my thumb slipped up to touch the beginning of my lips, over the hood. I could feel the nerves that made the stem of my clit, and I pinched there, moaning again and pushing my hips out to meet my own hand.

Smiling at my own pleasure, I sat down on the knee-high platform in the back of my shower. I faced the doors, putting one leg in front of me and the other on the floor, making a 90-degree angle with my legs. I gazed in wonder at the shower head and grinned, getting an idea.

I set the shower head at the lowest pulse and brought it carefully over to my pussy. I moaned at the warm water and the soft massage, letting the water trickle over the sensitive skin. Slowly, my hand reached down and I pulled apart my lips, which lifted up my hood and exposed my clit for the water.

I gasped and moaned even louder, my hips jerking as I inhaled. Though the pulse was soft, it was sharp against my sensitive bud.

I bit my lip, staring determinedly at the shower head. Keeping one hand on my pussy, the other forcefully and briskly flipped a switch on the head.

Crying out loudly at the hard pulse on my clit, I tensed and jerked a little bit, my body in a spasm after the hard massage. Catching my breath, I realized that I'd dropped the shower head and it was now spraying wildly on the shower floor.

With that determined glare, I picked it up again and put it yet again to my clit, still exposed, and screamed. I would not give up this time. My hips jerked as my body was filled with the most painful pleasure I'd ever had. I continued to hold the shower head to my pussy as I screamed and jerked wildly.

Sure that the water would keep my clit exposed, I touched the top of my pussy with one finger and moved that finger around, adding to the pleasure.

"Ohhh, ohhh, ohhhhhhh god I'm coming..." I moaned to myself as I made this discovery, my eyes shut tightly. My mouth hung open as I screeched and yelled, bucking my hips wildly, my head numb as it hit the wall of the shower. "Aaaahhh!!!" My cries echoed throughout the bathroom as the shower head dropped onto the floor, the force causing it to spin.

As I came down from the high of my climax, my breath came out quickly, in short moans. My chest rose and fell quickly, beads of water running down my breasts.

My breathing finally slowed and I laughed softly to myself. "Wow..." I smiled in awe and delight as I finally opened my eyes. Though the shower light was dim, it seemed bright to my eyes. My legs too weak to move, I just sat in contemplation of the amazing orgasm that had just racked my body. Maybe I didn't need Clayton, after all.