Forging Manhood Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paula didn't even think it was unusual that after a rather explosive round of sex with Randy that he brought up Dylan Hyatt's name while they were laying side by side in bed making small talk. It had been earlier that day that Paula had finally been able to meet Dylan at the store when she stopped by to drop off a set of keys for Randy.

Eventhough she had picked up on some sort of intangable tension when her husband introduced her to the young man, Paula simply chalked it up to the nervousness a lot of the employees had when their boss was around.

Paula had been impressed by what she saw in Dylan however. He barely resembled the same malnourished 11 year old she remembered from 8 years earlier when her agency had been forced to remove Dylan and his little brother from the care of their crack addict mother.

He had easily grown two feet taller since then and the way he had filled out physically and emotionally heartened Paula considering the horror stories she encountered with many of the children she dealt with as they progressed into adulthood.

So the fact that Randy had brought Dylan's name up in their post orgamsic glow only made Paula feel better, allowing her in the middle of her sexual satisfaction to also bask in the glow of a rare professional success.

__________________________________

About two months after Dylan's visit to the Lindsey house to help Randy put up the fence, the 19 year old boy knocked on his boss' door at work and asked if he could talk to the older man for a second.

Being a manager for more years than he cared to remember, Randy's first reaction was Dylan was either about to quit or ask for a raise.

"Yeah..Dylan..come on in..what's up?" Randy offered nervously.

"Ah..thanks Mr. Lindsey," Dylan started as he took a seat directly across from his boss. "This is going to be hard to ask......It's kind of important and pressing."

"What's going on?" Randy leaned his elbows down on top of his desk.

"Well...I kind of got kicked out of the apartment I was living...I was staying with a friend until I could get enough for my own place..but with my cashflow being short..I just..I'm just kind of in a pinch," Dylan bluntly offered.

"So you're asking for a raise?" Lindesy tried to finish Dylan's thought.

"No...No...I know my probationary period here still isn't up..so I know that's out of the question..what I was kind of hoping was maybe you could give me a place to stay just for a few days until I made other arrangements," Dylan asked politly as he stared the older man directly in the eyes.

"Geez...I don't know..I definatly have to run that by my wife..why did the guy throw you out in the first place?" Randy wondered out loud.

"That's kind of a long story," Dylan started to squirm. " I kind of got involved with his girlfriend and the shit hit the fan."

Randy's cock instantly started to harden as Dylan's words vibrated in his ears. For the first time in a while Randy was revisited by the memories of what he saw Dylan do to his wife's picture those weeks before in the den. Crossing his legs in a desperate attempt to keep his pubic swelling in check, Randy swung back and forth in his swivel chair as he contemplated the youngster's request.

"I'll have to ....ask Paula," Randy stuttered as he tried to wet his suddenly parched throat......

Part 2 to follow....

12