Forgive Me

Story Info
Twin sister confesses.
2.2k words
4.02
55.2k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

August 10th

Dear Sis:

I'm not sure how long it will take for this letter to get to you or even if it will. The last postcard I got from you came from Vancouver. So that is where this will be addressed. You need to tell me if you are going to come back. I know that you were terribly hurt when your husband told you of his intention to divorce you and start a new life with the girls' volleyball coach in New Mexico. And I know you tried to make the best of it, but Sis, you left someone behind. I'm talking about your son, Charlie.

Sure, he's nineteen and you left the house for him to live in while he finishes college then it will be sold and he gets the profits. But Sis, you broke his heart. I don't care that you did sit down with him and treat him like an adult. He might be chronologically nineteen but he is still a son without a mother and as of today without a father nearby.

I begged Roger to take Charlie with him, get him reenrolled in college in New Mexico and be a real father to him. He told me he offered that and even to foot the entire bill for college but that your son refused. So now Charlie is rumbling around in that three bedroom, two and a half bath cape you bought on your wedding day with memories of his parents invading his every thought.

I am writing because I want you to know that I will watch over your son, my nephew even if you both won't. I hope that you find the happiness you are denying your son. Come back to him or at least drop him a postcard. You know my number. I hope you'll call.

Love, your twin sister

September 27th

Dear Sis:

Just a short note to tell you that Charlie is getting better more or less. We have dinner once and in a while and I fix his favorites, macaroni and cheese and much bacon and my homemade apple pie. He tells me about his day and we talk about my day. Being a flight attendant, I'm not always around for him as much as I'd like. He has my schedule and I try to bring him a souvenir from each stop. Every once in a while I get an overseas route and he has a newspaper from China, a bat signed by Saddaharu Oh, some big Japanese baseball player and had my picture taken for him outside of the Abbey Road Studios. We talked about going there on his spring break.

But Sis, something happened. I had gotten in late one night from a flight that was delayed by storm clouds and I had told Charlie that I would always call or text him when I got in. It was well past two a.m. when I got home. The lights were still on in your house so I went over. I sent a text, no answer, knocked on the door, no answer. His car was in the garage and the lights were on. I got scared.

I used the spare key and let myself in. I called for him and got no answer. All of the way through the house, no Charlie. Then I got to the kitchen and saw a half-eaten pizza in a box on the table. Someone had written happy birthday in bacon strips on top. I had forgotten his birthday! I felt terrible. Now I had to find him. So I tore through the house and wouldn't you know it, I found him in bed in his room out cold. You always told me he was a very deep sleeper.

He looked so angelic, if you can be angelic at 6'2" and the body of a sprinter. The blankets were half off his body. I went over to the bed and sat on the side and watched him for a few moments. Suddenly, he stated to cry. It was clear he was asleep, clear he was having a bad dream. He started to speak. He was calling for you. "Mom, come back. Why did you leave? I didn't do anything wrong."

The crying got more serious. He started to toss and turn. I didn't want to wake him up but I couldn't let him agonize all night long for something that wasn't his fault. So I cradled him in my arms and whispered in his ear. "Charlie, Charlie my darling, it's alright. I'm here, I'll protect you. No one is going to hurt you while I am around."

I held him very close and nestled his face against my neck. I felt him take a deep breath of my perfume. He started to hug me back with his eyes closed. "Oh Mom, I knew you'd come back. I love you so much." He mistook me for you. Granted, we are identical twins but the way he clung to me almost brought tears to my eyes. "Don't leave me again. Don't leave me again, Mom. I promise I'll be better."

"There, there, Charlie. You didn't do anything wrong. I'm not going anywhere. I'm right here, baby." He told me to promise him. I hesitated. "Promise me you won't go again. Please, promise me."

"I promise, Charlie. I won't go away again." Sis, if you could have seen how desperate your son looked to be loved and to have that anchor in his life that you could provide if you came home, your heart would have melted as did mine. Sis, I couldn't help myself. I unbuttoned the top three buttons of my white uniform blouse, then pulled out my right breast, pulled the 36DD cup down and rubbed my stiff nipple against his dry lips.

"Here Charlie. Here's how much Mommy loves you. Lick me, suck on my, baby." He was still asleep but he took my nipple and worked it so much I started to get wet between my legs. I stroked his cheek as he suckled off of me. For a brief few moments, he seemed calmer. I let him stay on me for a few more minutes then pulled my breast from his very eager lips. Once it was recovered I lowered his head back to his pillow and told him, "Mommy loves you and she always will." I kissed his forehead and accidentally noticed a very definite bump beneath the covers around his waist.

Sis, I couldn't resist and pulled the covers back to look. Your son looks to be very well endowed and needs to get a larger size of underpants if he is to fully grow. But I covered him back up and turned out his light. Then I left. Just thought you should know how much he misses you.

Love, your twin sister

Thanksgiving

Dear Sis:

I haven't heard from you since my last two letters so I am trying again to keep you informed about your son, Charlie. Thanksgiving was special. He took me to a local restaurant because he said I needed to get out of the kitchen. Of course, he made me promise that I still make apple pie for dessert when we got home. Oh sis, he has grown so much. You and Roger would be very proud of him. Roger called me and told me that he had offered to fly Charlie to New Mexico to spend the holiday with he and his new wife, six months pregnant by the way, but that Charlie said no, citing the fact that I would be left alone on the holiday. Such a sweet boy.

You know that I go over to the house every once in a while and vacuum and clean-up for him, make some dinner and spend some down time with him. He has the greatest taste in movies. Though he did make me sit through one of those teen slasher movies. But I was up in your old bedroom dusting and vacuuming when he came home, walked up behind me and grabbed me from behind. "How's my best girl?" he said, all full of vim and vigor. I shrieked then we both started laughing. I struggled a bit and we fell upon the bed I had yet to remake. And then he kissed me right on the lips. It wasn't a relative kiss either.

The second kiss was more forceful and he moved his body on top of me. "Charlie, what are you doing?" His shirt was off and I felt myself spasm below the belt. "You told me you wouldn't leave me, Mom. I'm just thanking you." Mom? Did he actually think I was you? I told him he was wrong and that I was his Aunt not his mother.

"You don't need to lie to me. I forgive you for leaving because you came back." He muffled my response with very eager lips. His hands were equally eager. He pulled my blouse out of my slacks, pulled it apart causing the buttons the scatter across the floor. He shoved my bra up and licked each of my rigid nipples with a vengeance. I struggled but he had my wrists pinned down and he was grinding his hips against mine, using his knee to force my legs apart.

His tongue went into my mouth. I tried to fight it but he pushed closer and I let him. His strength was turning me on. Finally he paused as he straddled my hips and his bulk kept me from wiggling away then unbuckled his belt. "I know you came back for this, Mom. Something that you couldn't get from Dad. But you can have it from me. The belt came out and he wrapped it around my wrists above my head. "Charlie, you don't have to do this."

He ignored me and slid off of my body. His hands unzipped my slacks and slid them off in one fell swoop. My panties were gone just as quickly. He locked my legs over his shoulders and shoved his mouth between my legs and started licking like I was his personal ice cream cone. Do you know how hard it is to resist getting all creamy inside when a hunky young man like Charlie wants to screw your brains out?

He found my clit as if he'd been there before. And he lavished it with so many strokes of his tongue that I came in gushes all over his face. I was moaning and screaming at the top of my lungs for him to keep going. Every time he took a breath I felt the rush of wet warmth over my clit and up into my pussy. I locked my ankles around his neck and started bucking my hips onto his tongue in a rhythm to his licking. It was difficult to breathe but I couldn't stop, didn't care to stop and wanted him all of the way inside of me.

Another orgasm splashed onto the mattress cover below us. Then he stopped and dropped his jeans and stepped out of them still wearing his calf high basketball socks and new Nike trainers. I climbed back up onto the bed and straddled my chest. His cock was so stick and so very thick.

"Suck me, Mom." He stroked the head of his cock across my lips and I caught it on the way back and devoured it. He thrust it in again and again. He leaned his torso forward for deeper penetration. I let it touch the back of my throat. He let it go when it did. I almost choked but he allowed some room and I swallowed each and every drop of his come. He pulled out of my mouth then kissed me with all of his mouth and his very active tongue.

"It's time to fuck, Mom." He grasped my tied hands above my head then slid his lower body all of the way down mine until his cock was at my pussy. "Tell me to fuck you." He teased the head at my labia. "Tell me."

"I can't Charlie. I'm you're..." He slapped a hand over my mouth. The next thing I want to hear from you is you asking me to fuck you. Or I am going to gag you until you do. Understand?" What choice did I have? I nodded. He removed his hand. "Will you fuck me?" Again. "Will you fuck my pussy, Charlie?" What? "Will you fuck Mommy's pussy, son?"

A big smile creased his face and he slid his manhood deeply into me and was such a tender loving partner that I almost cried when we came together when he told me to get astride him and he fingered my breasts until I came. He kept calling me Mom and I let him and called him son. I told him that he would always be my mother fucker."

He went to take a shower and I picked up his jeans. I found the letter you sent to him apologizing for leaving. Then I saw the photo you sent to him that said it was alright to have sex with someone else until you got back. That you wouldn't be mad and that your Aunt just might like it.

Well, I did like it and I plan to do it again if he'll have me. In fact, if I hurry I can get him in the shower before he is done.

Love, your twin sister.