Forgive Me...But You're Mine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nicki felt herself scooped off the ground and in panic wrapped her arms about Tracy's neck. His slight pudgy fatness helped cushion her stomach as she found herself thrown against his chest then callously thrown over his shoulder. Some dignified entrance into her jail cell this was going to be. Her throat still burned from her throttling which reminded her that refusal to cooperate only landed her in more pain best to enjoy the free ride and go with it she decided hastily.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Anger flared Jared's conscious. How could his brother ask this of him? To become a bloody accessory to kidnap and by the sounds of his brother's anger over the dirty gamblers who owed him money, possibly death. He had other things to think of in this house than himself and his own safety. What if this little package got any ideas of escaping, she could threaten him or worse the only thing of worth in this plush apartment. Jared sighed. If he had owed any other person a favour this big, he still would have demanded outright that they take a flying f**k, but his older brother gave him a second chance at a better life when he had hit rocks edge. He had more than himself to owe a huge debt of gratitude to his brother for and he knew Rick would only ever of asked him this if he was desperate. Rick had explained that someone owed him fifteen grand and wouldn't pay up the money without a little incentive. The truth of the matter was that Rick was in desperate need of the money himself. Two of the casinos he owed had gone bust in the last month and he was calling in all the debts he'd collected over the years just to keep his head above water. Life was tough in Vegas and those who didn't get paid. Paid.

The door knock jolted Jared back into reality and the situation he was in. He reminded himself of his plan. Take the 'Package' lock it up in the guest room and only interact with it if necessary. Clear cut, Jared reminded himself he had done much worse things in his time. Donning a sweater from his bedroom chair to cover his bare torso and scrubbing the sleep from his eyes he walked to the front door and unhooked the latch.

Nicki almost felt the acid of her unheard screams reach her mouth as the door slowly opened and a harsh face stared coldly into her terrified eyes. Tracy blocked her path of escape where he stood, his stomach pressed closely to her back edging her towards the door. Ice pierced her brown eyes from the silhouette blocking her entrance into the apartment building. Time stood still as Nicki watched his demanding gaze rake her body every inch holding her immobile between two imposing men.

'Jared do I have to beg you to let us in?'

Jared? Nicki cautiously thought what he had to do to her next, torture her, hold her captive maybe he would be the one to kill her at the end of this. If so perhaps she would prefer to take her chances with Tracy. This man in front of her took her breathe away, but not in a good way. His imposing figure filled the door frame. He stood merely an inch shorter than Tracy but held much more muscle on his body and impossibly less fat. As Nicki dared a glance at her next contender, she wondered if she could take him in a fight. One quick double check at the firmness of his body under his tight black sweater and black sweats confirmed. No way.

Jared stepped aside nodding his head silently towards the apartment. Tracy grabbed Nicki's shoulder forcibly stepping her into the flat.

'And where do you want her?' questioned Tracy as Jared shut the door behind them.

Jared brushed his hand over his tired face before pointing to a room at the very end of the hall.

'Put her in there and keep it down will you. I don't want to wake someone.' The harshness in Jared's voice only revealed more of the fear she felt coursing through her. What would they do to her now they had her in one place? Torture was not good foreplay for someone who didn't enjoy pain and three days of torture was not Nicki's idea of a good long weekend away.

'Yeah well this whole thing was not my idea in the first place so I just want her off my hands and into yours Jared...this has been a hell of a night,' hissed Tracy swinging Nicki towards the back room. Nicki dared a glance towards Jared hoping to grasp some clarity of the depth of her situation in his eyes. They stared back at her cold, he followed suite into the back room and directed Tracy to seat her on a small beautifully upholstered dark leather chair in the corner of the room. Though Nicki felt sick to her stomach with worry for her life the luxury around her didn't escape her attention. Surely a building such as this had to have decent people living in it. If she could just escape long enough to garner someone's notice in the building she may be able to get them to call the police. Ok, the police were nothing these thugs hadn't encountered before and no doubt in Vegas the police could be paid off but in the mean time she could make her escape out of this city, out of the state, hell if she could find the money out of the country.

'Hey you got any duct tape Jared?' questioned Tracy examining Nicki's wrists with interest.

'I'm not giving you duct tape to tape her if that's what you're thinking?' Jared groaned glancing towards the terrified girl in his armchair. 'I may not be above kidnapping tonight but I am dam sure above bodily assault. Do you think she's going to let you put restraints on her willingly?' Jared groaned trying to keep his voice below a whisper.

'Then how the hell do you plan on keeping her here.' Demanded Tracy pissed at the cold reception he'd received from Jared all night.

'I have my ways Tracy; it's not the first time I've done this.'

Nicki swallowed cautiously. My god she was in the hands of madman. Although not for the first time. How many times was it? Sweat once again dusted her palms and this time she did not hesitate to wipe them on the rough fabric of her jeans.

'So how long do I have to keep her?'

Tracy smirked brushing a strand of hair off Nicki's cheek. She flinched from his touch but not before he casually rested his hand on her jaw line offering her the briefest squeeze. 'Stop acting like it's a chore Jared. I knew once you seen her you wouldn't say no to keeping this package here for a week. Hell you even have my permission to go all out with her if you want, rough her up some, just no permanent bruising or irreconcilable damage. Just in case her lowlife boyfriend does by some miracle stump up the money. I don't want him to think I don't play fair.'

Nicki's eyes widened in fear and she felt herself wanting to curl up and cry. They knew as well as she did that she was as good as dead in a week. She was not ashamed to feel the tears run down her cheeks at the realisation of her situation after all she was human.

Jared felt a pang of regret flood him as he forced himself to look upon the small figure nervously huddled in his large grandfather chair. This situation did not look good for the girl. He knew his brother didn't like to get involved with the details of his work but Tracy sure did. If at the end of the week this girls boyfriend didn't pay up, Tracy would kill her himself.

'I didn't want to be involved in this in the first place and I can assure you I won't be touching her but let me remind you Tracy that you report to me as well as my brother so if anyone needs permission to touch her it would be you.'

Jared clipped his gaze towards Tracy's hand where it rested on the terrified girl. The hand instantly slid back from her skin.

Nicki glanced up at the dark eyes watching her with distain. Why did she feel a slight annoyance that this man thought she was so discerning that he wouldn't even touch her? She mentally shook herself in despair. She should be pleased this thug didn't want to harm her during her captivity... but the way he had said it spoke more of disgust than any kindness.

'Well you would be the only one, for a piece of gambling scum she's sure good looking.' Tracy once again tried to touch her cheek but this time Nicki batted his hand away, seething with rage. Her mouth opened to scream abuse but Jared interrupted.

'Just get out will you Tracy. She's no longer your charge.'

Tracy pinned Nicki with an overly optimistic smile.

'Not until Friday.'

He patted the driver on the back. 'Let's leave Jared to it.'

Eventually the click of the front door confirmed Tracy's exit. Nicki could not look up from the dark wooden floor that filled the small room. Tension vibrated from her in waves. It was not that she was in the charge of what she presumed was a madman that scared her, she had felt little safer cruising though the bright city streets with Tracy. It was that she was finally stuck in one place. Reality suddenly paralysed her. It felt as though she should be able to just up and go home. It was an apartment building for god's sake, who was going to stop her.

'You cannot escape.'

Nicki looked up feeling as though he had read her mind. 'Are you going to stop me?'

'Of course'

Nicki gave a small chuckle as she lifted herself confidently from the chair. 'I don't think you are. I think you are as unwilling in this situation as I am.' She chanced a glance at his face. Poker was not the word, not a shred of emotion showed through any of his features. She edged herself closer to the door not so confident that if she ran he wouldn't catch her.

He didn't move. Maybe she could get to the front door before he reached her if she could out run him. Just make it to the door, fling it open and shout for help. That was all she had to do.

'I think you want me here as much as I want to be here so let's just call it a night and I can head home.' Her bravado shocked even herself, but tonight had been a night of brave gestures on her part first sacrificing her freedom for Steven now bargaining with her supposed capture for a chance to escape. 'Who are you? Someone who owes Rick money?'

Jared didn't speak just watched as she moved across the room towards the door. If he wasn't on the edge of exhaustion he would have found her banded conversation amusing.

'Well if you are then we are in the same boat. Both trying to keep our heads on our necks. Why don't you let me go and say I knocked you out with a blunt instrument or something?' Her eyes looked pleadingly at his. 'Please.'

Jared could see her bravado melting so he didn't speak or look away. Her movements had slowed to mere shimmying across the dark mahogany floor. He knew he had this effect on people. They caught one look at the seriousness in his eyes and knew he couldn't be handled. Did she think she would be any different because she could put on the brave face and march smouldering eyes in his direction?

'Are you done?' Jared scrubbed his face with the palm of his hand. He felt old and drained but just as much of a thug as he had been at eighteen. Some things just never changed no matter how much you wished them to. He could be a heartless thug to this girl if he had to be to keep her in terror for the next three days, no matter how much it pained him. Mind fixed on his duty to his brother Jared scanned his new prey. A look he had fallen many with in his time.

Nicki swallowed feeling the sudden change in the man before her, boldness gone she took a step back folding her arms round her chest. Nerves brought about her habit of biting her lips till they bled.

'I'm done if you don't let me go.' Though she had been aware of everything around her she had felt little more than annoyance and the odd flare of fear during her ordeal. It was as though her brain hadn't partaken in tonight's events just watched the motions around her without clarity and the hazy vision of being dragged from her home, strangled in an elevator and imprisoned in a lavish home on the other end of the Las Vegas strip seemed all she could recall. Not many people could be attacked by mobsters and keep their wits and she soon realised her mind was no different she feared if she did get out of this alive, which she now severely doubted she would be scared for life.

'Then you better hope your man finds twenty grand by this Friday.'

Nicki sighed, if that was her only chance she better get used to the idea of a bullet to the back of her in short time.

Jared sighed 'Let me show you to your room'

'My room?'

'Did you want to sleep here on my leather chair? If that's what you want I can make arrangements and sling a pillow and blanket on it for you. I'm sure this would be a great place to spend your last week' His ire for her began to rise. What sort of a kidnap victim asks so many questions.

'No, a room would be fine.' Head downcast Nicki could do nothing more than stare at her feet.

'Then follow me' the offer of her own room in this swanky apartment was...unexpected and his mention of a potential last week unnerved her. Did he really think this was going to be her last week? Did her end seem so clear cut? With Steven as her only line of defence she was sure of it.

The hallway she had been in for brief moments now became awash with detail. The lavish furniture set in each corner made her itch to touch it but Nicki kept her hands firmly in place. Was it right for a kidnap victim to wonder around her jail freely and start to explore. She didn't know, this place didn't even feel like her prison, on any other day this apartment would have been part of her wildest dreams not her worst nightmares. As they came to the middle of the hallway, Nicki spotted the front door. Now she could see it clearly the security around it made her flinch with reality. Her ideas of escape thwarted in mere seconds. No one was getting out of that door without a digital password and a key. The security code box gleamed in her direction tormenting her with the futility of her situation.

'Understand you are not leaving!'

Nicki squeezed herself harder trying desperately not to cry in front the thug who kept her hostage. He had of yet not touched her and his words had been few but the calmness he displayed in this situation left her with no doubts that one: this was not the first time he had been involved with the mob and two: He dam sure wasn't going to let her go.

"This house was not designed to keep someone locked in it but believe...it could do the job, we are on the top floor where I have the whole level to myself. My neighbours however are not so adverse to noises coming out of this flat so your screaming will do nothing but evade them and annoy me. You need an eight digit code for the lock on the front door and most importantly...' Jared stopped abruptly spinning to face the tiny girl who trailed behind.

Nicki didn't realise he had stopped until she collided body and hands with the hard lines of a very powerful masculine body. Her shock evaded her and she didn't know what to say. They were in an instant so close that she could almost feel his breathe touching the top of her hair. Paralysed to the spot by the feel of his warmth she quickly forgot the cold man it belonged to. Reality suddenly checked her and she stepped back noticing he didn't do the same. Tension coursed her skin as the warmth he bestowed left her immediately. "...You won't be leaving your room."

'What?' Nicki fumbled. She was to be locked away in a dingy bedroom for the rest of her days until some monster came out, took her to an abandoned warehouse or old dirt road and put two caps in the back of head. What a way to end a well spent life. Flashes of her father assailed her. Memories of him showing her all the countries he had been to in the army; Peru, Egypt, France hell even New York. She had visited none of them though she had promised him till his dying breath that she would get there one day. New York today, England tomorrow. What would her father think of how far she had come? With Steven by her side all she had ever managed to see was the inside of every casino in Vegas and the cheap clothes store she worked in on the weekends, now her last days were to be in a dingy bedroom.

Jared sighed ignoring her slowness. Opening the door to a dark room he stepped aside.

Nicki looked from Jared into the bedroom. It was plain, a simple bed stood in the pale light of the twinkling stars through the window. Leaning round the wall Jared flicked on the light revealing a large but vastly empty bedroom holding merely a double bed with crisp white sheets, a wall of dark wood wardrobes and a large plush chair lined in soft cream fabric. A pale blue overthrow lay slung on the back of the seat. Nicki longed to take the soft fabric and wrap it round her shoulders. To curl up on the little bed and die, her brain rattled would this be the last place she saw. If so it was no weekend apartment in Paris or luxury trip to London. Another pulse of bravery had her stepping into the brightly lit room and not looking back.

Jared watched her move with caution. It couldn't be this easy, she had not fought, screamed and her one attempt at running, he had managed to dampen within minutes. Maybe this girl was really going to be an easy favour.

Jared roughed the stubble on his chin, what to say next. 'Um...I will be locking you in so there is no way of leaving.' He turned to close the door. 'And the windows are barred so don't even try them.' With that he left the room.

Nicki looked about her prison in disgust, though it was probably one of the nicest rooms she had been in it didn't compare to the things she'd dreamed of seeing in her life and if this was her life and the end was near, God could not of offered her a more crummy consolation prize, so much for being a good person what the hell had it ever gotten her. Tears started to course down the soft lines of her face onto her dry lips, they tasted sour on her tongue. What more could she do, so she stumbled onto the soft linen duvet and cried herself to sleep.

12