Forgive Me Father - The Amazon

Story Info
Man in foreign land gets ambushed by strong woman at night.
1.2k words
3.24
37.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Forgive Me Father For I Have Sinned, I. The Amazon

*****

Foreword: Note that this short story cuts straight into the confession of a man, without revealing much about his past or life in general. It is part of a series of sexual adventures confessed to his priest in confidence.

*****

"Forgive me Father, for I have sinned. It has been ten days since my last confession."

As I told you beforehand, I went overseas to Africa with a friend and colleague. We visited a tribe together where we are currently setting up school to teach children with the help of the natives. The project is being very well received.

So.. um, there was this woman. One night I couldn't sleep I decided to take a walk in the moonlight. It couldn't have been long before I found myself in a small grove by the cliff side I had tracked from the village.

She came at me from behind, she was heavy. I got pushed to the ground and she started fiddling with my arms, pulling them behind me. I remember screaming in pain. It was dark outside, people were sleeping, and I was probably a mile or two away from our quarters.

It is all a bit of a blur, but eventually I found myself tied taut to a tree, sitting on the ground with my arms rolled backwards around the tree. She was hammering two fairly thick twigs into the ground, about three feet apart, right in front of me. Once they were in the ground she tied ropes to them and pulled my legs apart so that she could tie my feet as well, leaving me effectively spreadeagle in front of her.

I finally had a chance to look at her, but the moonlight through the trees offered little detail. She had a broad figure, she was definitely very fit. I found it highly appealing, and her silhouette had beautiful womanly curves. I could tell she was smiling, her lips glistening ever slightly.

She spoke to me in a powerful, but calm, voice. I could not understand a word she spoke. All I could think of was how strong she was as a whole. I felt myself wanting her to do things. I wanted to do what she asked of me. I wanted to understand.

Then she kicked me, at first experimenting, not so forceful. She kicked my legs, moving up my thighs. She pushed her naked heel against my chest. I yelped and panted, pretending I wanted it all to go away. I raised my voice and screamed for help, but she gripped my throat firmly and choked the word before I could finish.

She spat on my face, and rubbed it into my lips. She took hold of my jaw and pried it open, then spat right into me.

Humiliating. Why was she doing this to me? I didn't mind, actually. She started kicking again.

I screeched in agony as her dorsum met my jewels for the first time that night, and she laughed.

She laughed even more when she felt my phallus strain against the fabric of my trousers.

She produced a knife and removed all doubt: I enjoyed this treatment. Fully erect, my penis glistened with moisture already. She curled her toes around my manhood and laughed condescendingly.

She would not relieve me yet, though. Mercilessly, she continued to pound my ballsack. At first, each following kick was more intense than the former, but eventually they dulled down and instead of stinging it felt like a numb squeeze.

The woman took note of my dissipating dismay, and of my soft, yet drooling, dick.

Finally she grabbed my ruined legwear and tore it off my body, leaving my bare ass to explore the roughness of the terrain. She pulled my hips away from the trunk causing my arms to painfully stretch. Invigorated by new sources of pain, she grinned and fastened her hand around me as I hardened once more.

In her other hand, she held forth a thin, long object. It looked a lot like a needle, but it was clearly of natural origin. It was thick enough I could see it clearly despite the night's pale blackness. Subconsciously, I immediately recognised what it was for and started writhing, fighting to get free, but to no avail. All I managed to do was fuck up my arm, pain pumping and pumping.

Then it stung me, like fire. I looked down and watched in terror as the long object, coated in spit and precum, slowly disappeared into my penis. I tried to force my ass through the grass on the ground, to get away from the mixed sensation. It was no use, no escape!

Pain spurred new pleasure and I began to enjoy the foreign object inside of me. She started moving it in a stirring fashion and it was heavenly. I moaned and tried to get eye contact with my tormentor. She was too caught up to notice. I threw my head back and decided to cherish the moment.

Moments later she started stroking me, up and down.. steadily, firmly. I was closing in on that ultimate moment, the perfect feeling. I moaned and gasped, my hips meeting her hand. I was about to climax at the hands of a stranger in the darkness.

~ She's just a young girl

~ She's left her home for better times

~ She's made the wrong friends

~ She's turning to a life of crime

I became lightheaded, humming to that familiar tune by Gary Moore, my breathing stopped. I felt the needle go deeper inside than before. She squeezed my balls roughly, their senses still dulled.

And then she let go off me. She cut my legs free, but not my arms. I looked at her pleadingly, my orgasm denied. And then she disappeared into the darkness. I was alone again, abandoned.

I tried desperately to pull my legs together and stroke myself. It was futile, and only made me realise the needle was still within me. It was too dark to tell if it was entirely submerged or if it stuck out of me. I pushed myself back up to the tree, giving my arms rest. Eventually I must've fallen asleep, totally exhausted.

~ They found him after midnight

~ On a city street

~ A young man with a problem

~ That he couldn't beat

I woke up in my bed, how I had gotten there was explained later. My balls ached, my arm was blue and purple. There were luckily no hard objects within my monument, but the servant girl who woke me kept giving me looks. I didn't want to think about it. I just wanted to be back there, in the woods, with the mystery woman. Just one more time, with the stranger in the darkness."

*****

Afterword: I got positive feedback on my first story here and wanted to share some more. I tried to adjust to suggestions about grammar and times, throwing away the present tense habit, I think. I'm not English so I might express myself in ways uncommon, let me know if there are phrases that just don't work. And of course, let me know what you think! This obviously isn't the same type of story as my first submission, I have to work some more on that trail. Thanks for reading, and I hope you were entertained!

*****