Forgiveness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know, I can prove you've learned about no." He said as he fucked me with his hard cock, my cunt gripping him tight, trying to keep myself from coming just because he entered me, though I wanted to.

"How?" I moaned, barely coherent.

He picked up his rhythm, riding me faster, sliding in and out of me, slick with my juice and the lubricant. He was fucking me harder, plunging into me until every thrust was making me tremble and shudder, aching for release. He reached own and caressed my clit. I groaned with it, holding back like he had made me promise, growling with desire.

"You never once said no to me tonight," he whispered. Something snapped in my head, and the grief fled. Joy and love flowed past the broken dam, filling me completely.

"I want to come." I moaned as he fucked me everywhere.

He laughed then, throaty and deep, "Then come."

And I did, screaming with it, shaking and trembling so hard I never felt him throbbing, I just heard him moan, and felt the warm rush of his cum inside me.

He released my restraints then, slipped off the blindfold, and he scooped me up into his arms and carried me to the bed where he caressed me softly all over, kissing every welt he had made, kissing my lips softly and stroking my hair.

"I'm sorry, baby," he said as he kissed me. "I didn't know what else to do."

I cupped his face in my hands and I looked deep into his eyes, full of love and devotion. "You saved me. It was tearing me up. I couldn't forgive myself." I kissed him with my whole heart. "You gave me a path to forgiveness."

He made love to me then, tenderly and gently, like the delicious lover he was. And I came, twice, and easily.

12