Forgiving Wife Pt. 01

Story Info
A secret crossdresser and an understanding wife.
1.9k words
4.2
65.7k
30

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/05/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The train journey was arduous and tiring. The four day seminar had been a bore at times with a few highlights to make the time spent worthwhile. Yet now, heading home on a Friday afternoon, the tiredness was creeping over me. I'd been good this week only having a couple of drinks each evening with dinner, choosing to take to the gym instead of propping up the bar at the hotel like many of the attendees.

I wasn't a gym head by any stretch of the imagination but whenever I could I would try to get a run or cycle in to keep my weight down. I knew that hotel meals and evenings on the beer would quickly put pounds on me. Right now I was looking forward to getting home to Mandy, my wife and two kids. I'd called each night to check everything was okay and also texted my two teenagers as that's the only way that was deemed "cool" to talk to Dad.

Mandy never liked me being away and although not the possessive type would ask if any females were there or paid me any attention. This always brought a smile to my face as Mandy meant the world to me and there never would be another and I think she knew that. Maybe it was a little game we played.

The miniature bottle of wine I bought on the train just took the edge off my mood and helped keep the noisy baby further down the carriage from really driving me up the wall. As I was mentally counting down the stations until I would debark, a text bleeped through from Mandy,

"Hi what time will you be home? X"

A grin formed on my face. She's probably off to the gym and is going to leave my dinner out I thought.

I fired back a quick reply, " about 30 mins missed u x."

The rest of the journey passed by with a daze, the commuters and families coming and going on and off the train as each station went by. Before too long I was sat behind the wheel to my car taking the short drive home. As I stepped through the door to our home, two things immediately struck me, no noise and the lack of cooking smells. Did this mean I was heading back out for a takeaway?

"Hi, anyone home?" I called dropping my case down at foot of the stairs.

"Hiya, I'm upstairs," came Mandy's voice.

Picking up my luggage I climbed the stairs to our bedroom. Walking in I saw Mandy at her dresser, finishing off her make up already dressed obviously ready to go out somewhere.

"Hi," I said, planting a kiss on her neck conscious of not touching her made up face.

"What have I missed? You off out?"

Turning to face me she smiled saying, "yes, with you!"

"What? Where? What about the kids?" I replied taken aback.

"They're staying out at your mums. I thought it would be good to go out together."

Getting chance to go out didn't happen that often so this was a real surprise. "Go get showered, shaved and we'll get straight out." planting a lipstick kiss on my cheek. She then turned away to get her shoes from the wardrobe, picking out a patent leather pair of heels to match her black flowing dress ending above her knee. A chanced a sly glance at her from behind admiring the sight of my wife dressed to impress, sliding her shoes on to her tight covered feet. My wife rarely wore stockings, much to my disappointment, preferring the 'comfort and safety' of gusseted tights. I then noticed her gaze in the mirror so headed out of our bedroom striping for my shower as I walked to the bathroom.

Dropping my clothes into the wash basket, I shut the bathroom door aware of my growing erection forming from the thought of Mandy in her lingerie. My wife was unassuming in her beauty yet lacking in confidence. Throughout our twenty plus years together she never rated herself as attractive despite my constant comments and compliments. We met as virgins and had, as far as I know, had stayed faithful to each other. She still turned me on and whenever we had chance our lovemaking was gentle and planned. Such is married life.

As tempting as it was to have a fondle with myself before my shower, I decided not to hoping tonight may give the chance for some sex after my time away. I shaved my face and showered quickly, eager to start our evening out. Returning to the bedroom, Mandy had gone downstairs but I could smell her perfume lofting around the house. I dressed in trousers and a fitted shirt, slipping socks on before my shoes. Sorting my hair out and a shot of aftershave I was ready to roll. Downstairs I turned into the kitchen to see Mandy leaning over the counter top blowing on a bright red fingernail that she must have touched up after perhaps chipping it like she often did. I shifted behind her reaching to hold her waist but she flinched turning out of my attempted clinch.

"None of that, I know what you're like after a few days away with all those sexy women at the seminars."

Standing with her good hand on her hip she still blowed on her nail through bright red lips. "I bet you got a good shag while you were away right?" Maintaining her lock on her nails.

"No one for me but you sweet..." I smiled trying to get her in my grasp. The look back told me no and the yearning in my groin ached slightly. Realising my efforts were futile I grabbed my wallet and keys reluctantly offering Mandy my arm. Grabbing her handbag she walked besides me without speaking. Maybe this night wouldn't be that passion filled night I so needed.

Walking along the pavement we briefly chatted about the week, catching up on events and a very brief outline on the seminars. As a consultant in the security industry the occasional night away was a hazard of the job however these were occurring less frequently now due to changing markets and areas. I often enjoyed an evening to myself catching up on sports or even the opportunity to read, a pleasure not gained regularly, during the trips away.

"Have you booked a table?" I asked as we turned towards the high street.

"No, I thought we'd grab a drink in the Lion pub before trying to get in at The Brook" replied Mandy.

The Brook was a gastro pub we'd been to last year with great food and rustic appearance. The Lion was our local and on a Friday evening an okay place for a few drinks. I ordered our drinks and looked over to Mandy sitting at a booth behind me. Studying her fine legs in that dress, I thought of making love to her back home. I imagined her in stockings and suspenders under her dress with me tugging at her clothes, tearing through knickers in eagerness to taste her pussy before forcefully fucking her like a slut in a porn film.

I was abruptly brought back to reality with the barmaid tapping me on the shoulder with my change. Glancing at the young girl behind the bar, I couldn't help but notice a yellow bra under her top maintaining her modest cleavage. My cock once again began stirring and I quickly took my change firing her a smile before heading back to our table.

"I saw you looking you perv!" Mandy sneered as I sat down.

Shit, busted I thought. "What? I wasn't. Just then you mean? No I was just getting my change."

"You wouldn't know what to do with her anyway given the chance. She'd probably eat you alive!" Mandy chuckled.

Not such a bad idea I thought, would certainly know where she could start. I consciously kept my smile hidden to save another blast from my wife.

We sipped and chatted, partaking in our favourite pub past time. A harmless fun game of people watching, guessing their jobs, who out of their group were they with and who they secretly wanted to be with. Laughing and giggling like kids at all silly things. Life was good when I was with Mandy, out of the normal routine felt great. With time passing I offered to get another drink in before we headed to the Brook but after I nipped to the toilet. Mandy said that she'd go to the bar for me but before I turned to leave she took a small package in a white jiffy bag from her handbag asking me to take it with me to the toilets. Puzzled, I shot her a confusing look.

"Take it with you and go to a cubicle. It should make sense."

Unsure of what it was and how dodgy it could appear, I quickly put it in my pocket and walked towards the toilets. Looking over to Mandy before I went through the doorway, she smiled as she stood to go get more drinks. Walking into an empty cubicle and locking the door, I was wondering what on earth it could be as I took a pee. A gift? Nope if it was she'd want to give it to me personally. Laughing to myself I thought maybe it was Viagra. Again, no. It wouldn't need the packaging for one tablet.

Opening the package I saw a small note.

"Let's have some fun. I think you know what this is and how it works. Follow the instructions below if unsure. Take a photo of it on locked and send it to me then come back out to me as normal. Love Mandy x"

It was a male chastity device in clear plastic with a small padlock. What the fuck! Why was she asking me to put this on? I knew what it was for and why it was worn but never thought Mandy was into that sort of thing. My cock was beginning to grow at the prospect of what the night had in store and not wanting to struggle putting it on if it continued to grow I quickly fitted it on with a brief check of the instructions. Clicking the padlock in place, it was a snug fit feeling a bit uncomfortable at first and very odd to see my cock encased like this.

Why she wanted a photo was beyond me but I quickly snapped it and sent it to her phone making sure it was the right number. Pulling my pants back up, I washed my hands and left the toilets. Mandy was walking back from the bar with our drinks and flashed a beaming smile over at me. "The kinky bitch!" I thought, aware of the case over my cock, hoping no one could notice it.

Sitting besides her I asked, "What's all this about?"

"Just a bit of fun like I said," she quickly replied.

Unsure of what that entailed, I sipped on my drink, head all over the place with questions and excitement. Mandy leant over towards me and whispered in my ear,

"Discreetly slip your hand up my leg. There's a pleasant surprise for you."

Without putting my drink down or looking about I did as she said with my free hand and felt her smooth covered legs. Reaching further up I realised she was actually wearing stockings instead of her usual tights. Touching the lace stocking top and not sensing any suspenders made picture her black sheer hold ups and my cock immediately twitched. Wanting to move further up, my fingers tried to spread out but Mandy subtly pushed my advances away, placing my hand back on the table.