Forgiving Wife Pt. 02

Story Info
A cd, an understanding wife and a possible future.
1.6k words
4.3
48.1k
18

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/05/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tonight just got more interesting" I said.

"Oh, you don't even know the half of it yet," she beamed.

Taking her drink to her lips like nothing had happened. Urges pulsed through me yet I couldn't do a thing here. Putting it simply, I needed to get her home, I needed her, my restricted erection felt unusual yet pleasurable . Finishing our drinks, we left the pub heading towards the Brook for food. All I could think about was my wife wearing stockings and the chastity keeping me in check.

I was holding my wife close, feeling her through her dress, eager to have her as we walked through the doorway to the restaurant. The front of house staff told us there was a wait for tables and that we could wait at the bar if we wanted.

Wanted? I wanted to take Mandy home and fuck her right there and then but I couldn't even if I wanted to with this device on. Standing at the bar, Mandy sighed complaining that it would take forever to get a table tonight. Turning to me and out of sight due to the crowds, she grabbed at my restricted cock she whispered

"How about we grab a bottle and head home. I'm hungry but not for food".

I couldn't get out the pub quick enough with our bottle of wine that we got for take out. The walk was only short but as we passed a walkway, Mandy spun me round pushing me against the wall planting a heavy lipstick covered kiss on my lips.

"I love you so" she said.

Wow, what was with her tonight. This was so unlike her, the unexpectedness, the public passion and sexual excitement she was emitting. I truly did not know what was happening this night.

"I love you too but what's..." I tried to finish.

"Shss" she replied tonguing me deeply.

"Let's go".

It was like being young again, when we first met. Sex in public, kissing openly, sexual chemistry. The things often lost with family life. We hurriedly past through our front door and into the house.

"You go get some glasses and pour us drinks," Mandy asked commanded. "I'll be back down in a minute."

I watched her climb the stairs, looking up her dress spotting her black hold ups and shapely ass. Once again my cock twitched in its casing, yearning to come out. Yearning to fuck her on the stairs like we had done many years before.

In the kitchen I hastily poured drinks wondering when she was going to free me from this chastity so we could have some fun together. Taking the drinks into the living room, I placed them on the coffee table waiting for Mandy to return.

A moment or so later, Mandy came back in. Clearly she had touched up her make up and was holding something in her hand.

"This is a recorded delivery receipt for an envelope I've sent myself."

I pulled a quizzical look

"Inside that envelope is the key to the lock that you so willing placed around your cock."

"The post should take about two days to arrive back here. When it does I will of course let you out but first we talk."

"Okay.." I replied, albeit slightly confused conscious of my restricted member anticipating release.

Sitting down, Mandy faced me, legs slightly parted maintaining my raised excitement.

"While you were away, my iPad broke and I needed to finish off some work urgently but I knew you had the laptop with you at the conference. So I dug out the old laptop from the study."

My excitement began to waiver. "It needed an update as it'd been unused for so long and the software brought some strange information up."

Shit! I didn't like the sound of this as I knew I had used it to view porn going back a bit.

"I get that you have urges and that porn is available out there and that you may wank off to it but what I found was different."

Double shit!

"I spent quite a considerable amount of time looking at the sites you visited, the forums and posts and stuff. At first I thought you were gay or something".

I felt my heart sink into my shoes. Quickly on the defensive trying to salvage my chances I blurted.

"What?" I asked "Why gay?"

"The sites you visited were women with cocks, transvestites and sissies. I was sickened. I couldn't believe you were looking at this stuff and that it must have turned you on."

I hung my head in guilt, tears welling in my eyes. How could I have been so foolish?

Mandy continued, "So I browsed around a bit, looked at posts and groups about this. I read comments from other women who had found out their partners were into womens clothes and stuff."

"I was going to walk out on you when I saw all this, but I wanted to find out why. There were forums and groups set up by women to chat through he impact of this and the main comment was that their husbands were not gay just enjoyed being a women so to speak."

Bang! my world was falling apart around me.

"Are you gay? Are you not happy with me?" she enquired herself forming tears.

"No I love you dearly"

"Its...its just a thing I enjoy seeing and watching." I was busted and there was no point lying anymore.

"Do you like doing it too?", she probed.

Hanging my head too embarrassed to meet her gaze, I responded "Kind of."

I began explaining that I had been looking at such sites and it all began so long ago that it was hard to remember why. The internet made accessing an unusual type of porn so easy now and it had fuelled my passion. I didn't want to be a woman, nor did I want sex with a man. I just loved the female form, its clothing, shoes and underwear, especially the underwear. If anything, I was jealous of the sexual power women possessed, and even by those shy and unassuming women like my wife. I wanted the ability to change the way I dressed and immediately create a sexy, attractive image that would attract people. Mandy sat there and listened intently.

"You've been wearing my things right?"

"Thinking about it it makes sense. I've noticed some things appear a bit more stretched than I recall wearing them last."

"So all the time you were buying me undies, were they for you?" said with a slight chuckle.

If only that were true I thought. "No I bought them because you look stunning in them. I love how they look on you and how they can make you feel. You're sexier wearing them. It makes it, well fun and passionate I guess."

"Well I do enjoy wearing them and yes I do feel sexier in them. You can't keep your eyes and hands off me in them." she said without hesitation.

She paused reaching for her glass, prompting me to take mine too. Trying to fill any empty silences I went on the defensive.

"So, what's tonight about? You looking fantastic, the hold ups you're wearing, you obviously hid from me at first before becoming so eager to come back here. It doesn't make sense."

Her look said it all. "I have urges too you know, but not everyone finds their release online."

"Finding out your husband gets off on watching men dress as women doesn't make sense. Well not at first".

I glanced up from staring into my the wine glass, "You mean you understand?" I murmured.

"I'm trying to" she replied.

We sat and discussed what I liked in womens clothing, styling and why is pleased me so. Mandy listened and only questioned me when I wasn't clear about something. I reassured her that I wasn't gay, that I didn't want to undergo any permanent change to my appearance or that I yearned for relationships outside of our marriage. I begged and pleaded for her to not tell our kids, my mother, friends and my colleagues. The thought of upsetting them all and her further left me with shaking.

She reached across, touching my knee at first before my cheek.

"Its becoming clearer why you like it and I'm pleased you're being more honest with me, but why couldn't you have said something earlier?"

"I was too embarrassed."

"Your husband shouldn't behave like that should he?"

"I've let you down and for that I'm so sorry."

She agreed to keep my kinky secret to herself but said she found the idea of sex a turn off right now. I asked why she had handed me the chastity and why she had dressed like she had. Her reply was that it was part of a test she was putting me under to see what I was truly about. The device was to prevent me from having sex despite her appearance. I was no longer in control. I had failed her, I needed to make it up to her and now so she was calling all the shots.

Mandy went and showered, before returning back in her comfy pj's. I showered after her, as best I could with the chastity on. We sat some more finishing the wine talking more openly than we had in a long while. It was clear that I was selfish in thinking I was the only one who had a sexual need in our relationship and for too many years, Mandy had been neglected.

I knew this had to change in order to save my marriage.

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Realistic

Realistic up to a point. Most wives wouldn't even give him the opportunity to explain his feelings. I do hope however that she doesn't turn into the cruel mistress, handing out beatings and stupid names.

Wife's often blame their husbands for hiding their fem side but then they almost always overreact and either file for divorce or start with the derogatory name calling and humiliation. They accuse them of being gay and just wanting to fellate every male they come across. Some CDs do but the vast majority love women and want nothing more than to have an intimate time with their wives whilst dressed in sexy lingerie.

It will be interesting to see how the story develops as you write well.

liz33ndliz33ndalmost 5 years ago
communication, thats what it is about

we forget sometimes, and its bites our own ass. cool story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Awe, the confrontation about old desires discovered on an old computer not used anymore. True, hubby should have taken the time to clear the history and incriminating links in its browser(s) to prevent accidental discovery. After all what if the kids made the discovery instead of the wife? What would they think of their trusted dad? Anyway, the secret is now out in the open with the wife. Wonder how the next parts to the story are going to play out. Looking forward to the continuing story, keep writing please.

mumblegooseeggmumblegooseeggover 6 years ago
Agree with previous comments

Wow to Anon -- a lot of work done on imagining the story. He (or she?) should write that story him/herself!

I agree deeply with CdCindy -- my wife certainly has trouble with understanding my crossdressing (undies only, I can't possibly pass in public). I have a bit o trouble understanding it myself. But I think maybe her loss of libido (and my age-related performance issues) have pushed me towards same-sex fantasies to compensate. I understand from various doctors that this is not infrequent in older men.

So I'm eagerly awaiting what you, the author, have in mind for us. I have to say that I don't think putting hubby in chastity is the sign of an especially forgiving wife. But then I'm not into femdom (or any kind of D/S).

So we sshall see. For the time being, you get a five. If I get disappointed later, I'll just stop rating your story -- you write what you want to get off your chest, and if I don't sympathize, that's my own fault, isn't it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This is a story worth finishing

You are a better writer than most. I wish this story continues to a natural conclusion. A thought or two: *Wife gets off on husband's chastity. He hates it but wares it for the sake of their marriage. *she finds that not only his chastity turns her on but also having him infem, something about herself that seemed right though she would not have realized it had not she discovered his little secret. She makes him dress up as a woman and discovers her intense orgasms having sex with him infem *Her desire for him infem grows to the point she questions her own sexuality and seeks help from a counselor who shepherds her into accepting her latent bisexuality. *She has a lesbian dalliance, then again while her husband watches. Her relationship with her lesbian lover grows and the two, both go keep him as a sex pet, and occasional fuxkstick as needed, which need seams to unfold every two or three encounters. *He comes to accept his new role and the two women persuade him to become a she-male and fulltime. He starts HRT and the two pay for surgeries and procedures as needed and for what isn't covered by insurance. Several years go buy as he grows into a sweet, totally feminine loving, nurturing, man-woman. He leaves his job and becomes her filltime home-maker-lover while the two women grow in their love for each other and for him. *They leave their jobs and start their own company to support their new poly-amorous relationships. *Becoming more and more a woman they eventually let him out of his chastity perminantly, then oddly ask his permission for them to marry. Saying yes he does not understand they meant that he should be their bride too. *Clearing up the confusion via an XYZ-event, he falls in love with the other woman too and agrees *The three have the time of their lives planning the wedding. The wedding takes place as all three brides are indescribably beautiful. The service includes a ceremonial sex act performed infront of the audience of friends and family that can accept their relationship. *The reception is a pre-planned orgy with the three of them initiating it much like a wedding dance with the bride and father at a traditional reception initiates everyone joining then on the dance floor. The orgy ensues and the story fades into a postscript a few years latter where we find the two cis-women nursing their children by him. One has a little girl the other twin baby boys. He gets a hormone for lactation and the story closes with the three of them on their California king size bed, lovingly nursing their children, being sexually arouses with each suck of their children on their respective breasts. It is a warm, living conclision with the hope of more to come as the children grow into their own puberty and unique sexuality.

Just a plot-thought, that.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Husband's Transformation Ch. 01 Husband caught wearing panties and changes begin.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Caught By My Wife Caught by my wife crossdressing, she finds out how far I'll go.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Dressing Me Horny wife helps husband to dress.in Transgender & Crossdressers
The Deal Freddy's wife convinces him to dress up and go clubbing.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Once Upon a Laundry Ch. 01 A crossdresser is caught with panties in the laundry room.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories