Forgotten Gear

Story Info
She went to pick up her sons gear from his sexy coach...
3.3k words
4.09
48k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction, a fantasy. If stories of open marriage are not your thing, then this is not for you.

Thank you Eviant for your great job in editing this, it is always a pleasure working with you.

Thank you to my amazing wife for being my muse.

Ann walked in the door a minute behind Aaron. She was carrying dinner, pizzas from South Street.

"Babe, coach called about twenty minutes ago, just after 7:00. Said Aaron left his sneakers and iPod at practice. He said he'd be at the field for another ten minutes when he called, and then he was heading home. He said we can swing by and pick them up at his house on Melbourne Road until 9:30 tonight, and if we don't show up he'll just bring them Saturday."

Ann sighed as she set down the pizzas. She was in her running shorts and sports top. She'd recently taken to jogging around the track circling the soccer field while Aaron was at soccer practice. After a stressful day, she had pushed herself hard tonight, the flush in her cheeks still present. "Which coach was it, do you know?" she asked.

Mitch smiled. "Yes. Luke said his was a little green ranch set back from the road. He said to pull into the driveway and knock on the backdoor. You want me to go?"

The flush in her cheeks turned a deeper shade of red when Mitch said it was Coach Luke. Coach Hot Lips as Mitch called him when teasing her about her crush on him. Ann found him so sexy she made a change to her "exception list" and dropped Kenny Chesney to add him. "Don't tease me," she warned, looking across the kitchen at him.

"No teasing babe. If you want to change and eat, I'll run over and get his stuff, or we can just wait until Saturday."

"No, I'll go. I already have my shoes on...but maybe I should change first? I don't want him to see me like this..."

"Sweetheart...he's been watching you do laps for the last four weeks in that outfit or one like it. Go grab his iPod and shoes; we'll save some pizza for you." Making sure the kids were occupied in the living room he said in a lower voice, "Maybe you should stop off at CVS? He is on your list..."

She punched him in the arm, a little harder than she had intended. "Knock it off. You are such a dirty man you know that. Hot Lips isn't interested in an out of shape mother of three like me. Gimme the address so I can get back here and shower."

As she drove across town she was amazed at how nervous she was, and a bit shocked at how wet she was. She could feel herself soaking her panties as she anticipated seeing Luke at his house and alone. You know he doesn't look at you like you look at him, she reprimanded herself as she drove, you're just another of the mom's that sit around and watch their kids! Now wait a minute, she argued back at herself, you've been busting your ass lately, and doing it at the school, too. None of the other moms are exercising while their kids play. She ended the argument in her head, and snapped back to reality. I'm going to get my sons iPod and sneakers and then I'm going home...unless...OH, STOP IT! She chided herself once and for all. She turned onto Melbourne Road and quickly found his house. Pulling into the driveway, she came to a stop behind his car. Leave it running or bring the keys up? She wondered. Smirking to herself, she played with her hair a little, removed the keys from the ignition and stepped out of the Jeep.

She felt her cheeks flush again as she walked past his car into the back yard. You're like a damned school girl with a crush! She scolded herself, though it was true. Taking a deep breath, she calmed herself and knocked on the window of the door. Her heart beat five times and she looked at her watch. It was 7:46, maybe he'd given up waiting after all? She knocked again, this time, on the door and a bit harder.

"Aw'right, hold on, I'm comin'" came the familiar British accent from inside. A moment later, the door opened and Luke was standing there in a towel, and Ann felt her knees weaken. "Come on in...Ann right?" he asked as he swept his hand into the kitchen.

Demanding her legs to work, she stepped into the kitchen, and turned to face him. "Sorry to bother you like this, I guess I should have called first..." She tried like hell to look at his face, those lips, and his smoky eyes, but she couldn't tear he eyes from his bare chest, beads of water slowly trailing down his muscular form and disappearing at the towel wrapped around his waist. "I'm sorry I interrupted your shower..."

"No worries. I 'uz just finishin' up when you knocked the first time. I'm just glad I saw his things, we're supposed to get rain tonight."

He smiled at her and she felt her legs weaken again; his lips were so damned sexy she felt and overwhelming urge to kiss him right then and there. She bit her bottom lip in an effort to control herself, and knew that the blush flushing her cheeks couldn't be stopped.

"You need a drink of water luv'? You're looking a bit flushed. Must be pushing yourself too hard during practice." He went to a cabinet and grabbed a glass. Turning toward the refrigerator he caught her staring at him. "I'm sorry, I forgot my manners. You want I should make myself decent? Here I am dallying about in a towel."

His accent was like a double shot of Viagra to her. Every word he spoke fanned the flames of her desire for him. Her heart was hammering in her chest and she was worried that he could see right through her; that he'd be able to read her like a book and know that she was crushing on him something fierce. "No, I'm fine, really. I shouldn't have taken up this much of your time. Thank you for grabbing his things and for the great job you do with the kids."

Raising his eyebrows in surprise he said, "Aw'right then. His iPod's in his left shoe on the island here." He set the glass down and reached for them and as Ann moved towards the island, she tripped. She fell right into Luke, sending them both to the ground.

Her spandex covered chest landed between his sprawled legs, her face against his rock hard abs, the towel completely under him. Her eyes found his semi-flaccid member along his bare thigh, and they grew wide. He was easily as long as, or longer than Mitch, and he wasn't erect. She couldn't help but stare as it grew before her eyes. "Oh my..." she whispered licentiously as she struggled to untangle herself and get upright.

Luke sat up and grinned at her as she worked her way vertical. "Yeah. I've 'ad no one complain 'bout 'im."

Ann looked down at him as he stood. "I...ummm...I was just..."

He stood in front of her, so close that his erect manhood touched her exposed stomach. She couldn't suppress a moan when it brushed across her bare abdomen. Looking down at her, he smiled. His right hand lifted her chin so he could look into her eyes.

Don't look at his lips. Don't look at his lips. If you look at his lips you know you will give in, she chanted in her mind like a mantra as she stared up at him. My God his eyes are the color of creamy chocolate. He is staring into your head and knows what you are thinking. Look away before you give in! Oh how she wanted to taste him, to feel his lips on hers, to feel his lips on her bare skin.

Ann tried to break eye contact with Luke, but he held her chin firm. Her heart hammered as his head bent down to her, his lips meeting hers. It was like an electrical charge starting at her mouth and ending at her sex. Her last shred of resistance fell as their lips parted, his tongue exploring her mouth. She back peddled, and he stayed with her, until they bumped the table.

Luke's hands found the bottom of her sports top. In one smooth motion he pulled it over her head. His mouth found her right breast while his hands found her shorts. With an urgent tug, he yanked them to them middle of her thighs and spun her around.

"Oh God!" she gasped. His hands found her shoulders from behind, and he gently pushed her forward across the kitchen table. She was unable to suppress a moan as she felt his thick cock pressing between her ass cheeks.

Luke trailed his hands across her back and savored the sight before him. She was bent over the table, topless, with her shorts where they needed to be. He grabbed his cock with one hand while spreading her ass with the other. "You 'ave protection eh? Da' pill maybe?"

Ann nodded and said, "The pill, yes..."

"Oh good luv, I hate avin' to yank it out when it's time ya know."

With that, she felt him pressing his thick cock between her legs, seeking her wetness. She was dripping in anticipation. When his cock head pressed into her lips she moaned, "Oh yes. Put it in me..."

"Yer' a randy one eh. Oh I can feel ya' drippin' down yer leg."

He continued to wet his cock on her juice, driving her wild with anticipation. He could feel it slipping past her lips more easily as he continued rubbing himself around her opening. Without warning, he thrust into her, burying his eight inch member in one motion.

"Aghhhhhh Gaaawwdd," she cried, arching her back as he filled her like she'd never been filled before. His hands gripped her hips as he began pumping her feverishly. The rhythmic slap of his pelvis against her ass was the background to the song of moans escaping her lips.

Ann gripped the edge of the table as Luke had his way with her. She'd never been taken in such a way before, and the sensation was intoxicating. She quickly felt a familiar tingle deep in her loins, her orgasm building at a fervent pace.

"Oh luv, you are tight. Been a long time since I 'ad one like you."

"Don't stop Luke...please don't stop...I'm gonna cum...oh God...oh yessss...OHHHHHH YESSSSSSSS!" Her climax exploded within her. Her knuckles were white from gripping the table so hard. She gasped for a solid breath through the moans fleeing her mouth. Even as she came, he continued to pound away at her, increasing his pace after she came. She could feel another orgasm building even as the first one still lingered.

"I'm there luv...here it comes..."

But Ann beat him again, crying out in ecstasy as she came again. "Oh God...please...I need a break...Oh God..."

"Oy right...yeahhhh" Luke pulled himself deep inside her as he came.

Ann purred as she felt his hot spray inside her. She could feel his cock pulse with each spurt, and the feeling was an aphrodisiac to her. She felt Luke's lips on her neck and then he pulled out. The sudden feeling of emptiness between her legs surprised her. She'd never been with anyone as large as him. In her post climatic state, she knew that a cock of this size was indeed a treat, but it may just be too much to have all the time.

Standing up and turning to face him, she reached for her shorts, his hands halting her.

"Where's the fire luv? I'm just gettin' started if ya got some time?"

Ann smiled and nodded yes.

"That's a good luv, now. Step outta them shorts now...wait wait, do it nice and slow and lemme enjoy looking at dem legs, eh." He slid out a chair and sat to enjoy the show.

Grinning at him, Ann bent at the waist and untied her shoes first. Then wiggling her ass at him, she slid her running shorts and panties down her lean, tanned legs and stepped out of them. Standing, she turned and tossed them at Luke's head, which he easily dodged.

In three quick steps, she closed the distance between them. He sat naked on his chair before her. She looked down at him, and the longing to feel his hard member deep inside her sent shivers along her spine. Ann watched as Luke slowly stroked his cock. It was now standing at full attention. She guessed he had to be at least eight inches long, and two inches thick. She desperately wanted to feel him inside her again.

Luke moved as if to stand, but Ann pressed him back down into the chair. Straddling him she guided him to her waiting sex. Wanting him to enter her without trouble, she started rubbing his cock around her wetness when his hand stopped her.

"Now where's the fun in that luv?" he asked. He took her hand from his cock and placed it at her pussy. "Wet me like this luv, and lemme enjoy da' show eh!"

Ann leaned forward and kissed him hard, her mouth smashing into his, her tongue penetrating his mouth. Her left hand braced herself on his shoulder as she slid the middle and ring finger of her right hand into her wet pussy. Slowly she worked her fingers in and out, until she could feel the wetness in her palm. She then reached for his cock and coated it with her juices.

Breaking the kiss, he pushed her back and said, "Lemme watch now, luv, do it right."

Sitting on his muscular thighs, she leaned back and worked her fingers in and out at a quicker pace, her eyes closed. She could hear the squishing as her fingers pumped in and out faster and faster. Her moans grew louder as she brought herself closer to orgasm. She felt his hand on her wrist and then her fingers in his mouth.

"Oh luv, you taste amazing." Then his hands were cupping her bare ass as he stood from the chair. She wrapped her legs around him as he walked through the house. She could feel his cock pressing against her pussy, and she longed to have him inside her.

She felt him kick a door open behind her, and then she was dropped onto a bed. She scooted back on the bed, and then he was on her. Luke kissed his way up her legs, playfully nipping at her inner thighs before stopping at her belly. His lips seemed to be all over her abdomen at once, nipping, kissing, and licking each spot they touched. Her hands found his head and she guided him upwards. He stopped again at her breasts, taking each nipple between his lips and sucking them deeply, drawing gasps from her. Then he was looking down into her eyes, his thick cock pressing at her wetness.

Wiggling his hips a little, Luke penetrated her slowly, Ann's cry of ecstasy music to his ears. Once he had his full eight inches in her, he kissed her again, muffling her whimpers with is mouth. In and out he moved, slowly at first, her groans and gasps gaining volume with every thrust. Her legs locked behind him and he could feel her climax building as she tightened around his thrusting member. Burying his face in her neck, he pounded at her as fast as he could, his balls smacking against her ass with each down stroke.

"Oh God, oh God, yes, yes," was all she could manage as she received the fucking of her life. Ann threw her head back and cried out as her orgasm crashed over her. Like a battery exploding in her womb, she felt an electric charge rip through her as she came, unsure of what, if any, words she was saying. When she returned to her senses she looked up and saw Luke staring down into her eyes.

With a speed and strength that shocked her, he withdrew from her and flipped her to her stomach in one fluid motion. Looking over her shoulder, Ann said, "What's wrong, you'd rather stare at my ass than my face?"

Luke stopped and frowned at her. "On the contrary, luv, I really prefer to see 'em both if I can." With that he pulled her back to him, onto her hands and knees. Staring over her shoulder at him, her eyes grew wide as he slid his cock back inside her. "Aghhhhhhh...Gaaaawwwwd," she whimpered.

Luke took it slowly this time. When he was fully inside her, he held still for a good thirty seconds while he rubbed her ass and back before withdrawing himself fully. Grasping his cock at the base, he rubbed it around her wet slit, sending electric shivers through her. He did this five or six times, before she could take no more.

Looking at him with pleading eyes Ann said, "Please don't tease me...that's driving me crazy...I want to...AAAAIIIIIIYYYYYYEEEE!!"

Luke smiled at her as she begged, and with a powerful thrust pushed her to her stomach, his cock buried inside her. With her head to the side he grabbed her arms and stretched them above her head, pinning her beneath him. His mouth found her parted lips, and he kissed her while fucking her with powerful deep thrusts.

Ann gasped and moaned into his mouth. His tongue assaulted her mouth in the same manner as his cock in her pussy, deep and probing. She was lost in the extreme sensation of being completely at his whim. At this moment she was no more than his sexual play thing, and she loved it. With each controlling thrust, her sensitive pussy could feel his cock throbbing as it neared climax. She longed to feel his hot seed filling her again. She felt his tongue plunge deep into her mouth and she clamped her lips on it, sucking his tongue like a cock. This was enough to send him over the edge. His tongue pulled from her lips, growling as he prepared to come deep inside her.

Luke came violently, shaking as he sprayed his semen into her. He cried out in painful ecstasy as Ann worked her hips back at him, milking his cock dry. The sensation was too strong, and he was preparing to withdraw from her when she cried out in orgasm, her hips slowing now that she, too, had come again. He kissed her neck and lay alongside her as they both worked to gather their breath.

She could feel his cock soften inside her and slip out of her, his cum spilling from her pussy onto her leg. "You can shower if ya want luv" Luke offered, his hand trailing along her side to cup her breast.

Oh that sounds nice, she thought to herself, lost in this fantasy come true. "Luke, I have to go, I'm sorry."

"No sorry needed, luv. This was great...you are amazing. Ya don't think this is a onetime thing do ya?"

She wasn't ready for this question. She thought before answering. "No, I think this was just the start."

Luke gave her a light smack on the ass as she climbed from his bed, "That's my luv." He started to climb from the bed.

"I'll show myself out, ok?" she asked, "If you come with me...I just...I don't know..."

"Understood luv," he answered with a grin, "see ya Saturday."

Ann got dressed in the kitchen, grabbed the iPod and shoes, and left. Driving home she was unsure how she'd explain being gone for over an hour, and what had happened.

Walking in the door she saw Mitch sitting in the kitchen, the kids already in bed. "So? How'd it go?" he asked.

"Let me get some panties on and I'll tell you all about it," she answered with a grin.