Forgotten Love: The Beginning

Story Info
She meets her soul mate on a chance encounter.
3.6k words
4.51
20.6k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/29/2017
Created 07/31/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Readers:

This is the first story I have posted on this site. Please be kind. This story is just a first installment. I have a lot of ideas to continue this one. Just remember to take the time and vote for this story.

*************

"God damn it!" Her dining room table had finally collapsed. Stacey James was tired of trying to fix it herself. The legs were held on with superglue and some well placed nails. She had just set her groceries done andcrunch there it went. Stacey worked in customer service so wasn't exactly rolling in the dough. She lived in a dinky apartment with a fantastic view of a dumpster in an alley.

"I can't afford a brand new table. Damn it!" Stacey picked up her newspaper out of the mess and flipped to the classifieds hoping she could find something in her price range. "I guess free is too much to hope for. Oh well maybe I'll find something."

She flipped through a few pages and spotted the perfect table.

Dining room table Good condition
Seats 4 $30 obo just stop by
129 Lincoln Apt. 1C Always here

"Maybe today will be just fine."

******

David Van Zante barely stumbled inside his apartment. He was exhausted. He was a fireman and had been up since 5AM yesterday and it was now 6PM. He really needed to get some sleep. There had been a variety of incidents during that time. Going from some 10 year old who actually thought you called a fireman to get your cat out of the tree to a 5 alarm blaze in a warehouse downtown. He had some vacation days now so he could just sit and relax and sleep for a week if he wanted.All I need is a beer and the remote. A hot chick might be nice too. The beer and remote I can handle right now. Maybe I'll try getting that hot chick tomorrow. David chuckled to himself at that last thought.

David hadn't had a steady girlfriend in about 3 years. It's not that he had any problems picking up women. He just didn't have the time. He had been working non stop and he just finished up some college courses to get his degree in civil engineering. He thought he was a good looking guy. He was 26 and at 6' 4" and 220 lbs, he was very muscular and toned. He had to stay in shape to be a firefighter. He has silver blue eyes and black hair that was just a little to long to be fashionable.

David had just gotten out of the shower, grabbed a beer and was ready to zone out in front of the TV for a few hours when there was a knock at his door. "Who in the hell would that be?" David didn't know many people around town except for his firefighter buddies and they knew he needed to get some sleep. He got up and went to the door to find out who the hell would be bothering him when he's just trying to relax for awhile. He was a little more than upset as he yanked open the door and barked at the intruder.

"What do you want?"

Stacey couldn't believe her eyes. There was this absolutely magnificent man standing in the doorway. He was only wearing a pair of gym shorts and he was still wet from a shower. Stacey felt herself getting wet at just the site of him. She took a minute to look him up and down and couldn't help but pause at the bulge in his shorts for a couple of seconds. As she brought her gaze up and met his blue eyes, she realized that he was angry at her for some reason.Why would he be angry at me? Did I interrupt something?

"Um. I ... um ... I'm here ... uh ... about the dining room ... uh ... table for sale." She managed to sputter out. Stacey tried to keep her eyes focused on his face and not drop. It wasn't working very well. She kept looking down at his chest. It was dusted lightly with hair. It looked so soft that she just wanted to run her fingers along his nicely sculpted chest.

Any thoughts of exhaustion flew from David's mind when he saw this hot little woman in front of him.Is she checking me out? David thought to himself. For some reason, she just couldn't keep her eyes of his chest. David flexed a little to make his pecs jump. He watched her visibly swallow a lump in her throat and her green eyes kind of glazed over.She ischecking me out. Maybe I'll get that hot chick tonight after all. David had to try and contain his grin. She was a very good looking woman. She was at least a head shorter than him. She had long honey blond hair pulled back in a ponytail. David was a sucker for blondes. She had a compact little body. She was wearing just a t-shirt and jeans so David couldn't tell what her body was like but it looked curvy. He couldn't tell the size of her breasts but they looked only about a handful. The way her hips and ass filled out her jeans made his mouth water. He was imagining her long legs wrapped around his waist as he thrust into her. Or taking her from behind and gripping that tight ass. He could feel himself getting hard at the thought.

Oh my God! She's staring at my crotch! David watched as she slowly licked her lips. He couldn't suppress the groan that escaped. She seemed to come out of her trance and raised her dark green eyes up to meet his. "Uh ... would you like to ... um ... come in?" David watched her face as the realization of what she was doing registered. She blinked a couple of times and he could see a faint blush creeping up her face.

"Uh ... sure."

David stepped aside to let her through and he caught a faint scent of vanilla.I wonder if she tastes just as good. David had to mentally shake his head at the thought. He didn't even know why she was there and he needed to focus before he scooped her up and took her to his bedroom. "Can I ask what you're doing here?"

"I came here about the ... um." She paused for a minute. She seemed as flustered as he was. "A dining room table. I saw an ad in the paper."A dining room table? I didn't put an ad in the paper.

"I don't have a table to sell. Did it give you the address?"

"Yeah. 129 Lincoln Apt. 1C"

"This is 1B. 1C is in the next building over."

"Oh. Um ... sorry to intrude then. I'll ... uh ... just get going." It was clear she was hesitant to leave. Hell he was hesitant onletting her leave.

"Oh you don't have to go. Would you like a beer? I was just about to watch some TV and have one myself when you stopped by." David didn't realize he was holding his breath until itwhooshedout after she grinned and nodded her head yes.

"Ok. Just have a seat and I'll go grab you one. Remote's on the coffee table. Watch whatever you want." David went to the kitchen and pulled out another beer. He had to stand with the freezer door open for a minute to cool his heated skin. He wanted to just go in the living room and rip her clothes off. David looked down at his state of dress or lack thereof.Maybe if I had some fucking clothes on I could hold myself back. David went into his room to grab a t-shirt.

When he walked into the living room, he could see the disappointment in her face as she saw he had put on a shirt. David handed her the beer and slid down next to her on the loveseat. They had only watched the TV for about 30 seconds before David smacked himself in the head. "I'm an ass"

She looked up and him and uttered "Excuse me?"

"I don't even know your name. I'm David. David Van Zante." He reached out his hand to shake hers. She was ginning as she slid her hand into his.

"Nice to meet you David. I'm Stacey. Stacey James." David could tell that she was reluctant to let go of his hand. He stroked his fingers across her knuckles a couple of times and then slowly released it.

They sat and talked for a couple of hours. He found out she was 22, working at a shitty job and would rathertryand fix things herself before buying something new. As they we talking, David had slid an arm behind her and was lazily stroking her neck and shoulder. They had stopped talking and were just relaxing watching some TV. David wasn't paying any attention to the TV. The only that registered was this hot young woman cuddled up against him with her hand rubbing circles on his chest. He wanted to kiss her. And caress her. And make her scream out in passion. There was just no way to suppress the groan. Stacey looked up into his eyes and he just couldn't hold it back anymore. His lips swooped down and caught hers in a passionate and bruising kiss. He heard her moan and felt her lips part under his. He needed no more encouragement and slid his tongue in to duel with hers. David slowly slid his hand down until he reached her breast. He slowly kneaded it with his fingers and when he tweaked her nipple, she gasped and then moaned low in her throat and deepened the kiss. David laid her back on the loveseat so he could get better access. Encouraged by her response, David slid his other hand under her shirt to trace the waistband of her jeans. He slowly teased her belly. He had just unsnapped her jeans when she pulled back. Her eyes were cloudy and nearly emerald in color. Her lips were puffy and red from his kisses. David had never seen a more beautiful woman in his life.

Stacey couldn't believe what she was doing. She had only met this guy a couple of hours ago and now she was about ready to let him take her to bed. Or on the loveseat. As she looked into his eyes, all of her doubts flew out the window. She had to have him.NOW.

Stacey grabbed David's shirt and pulled it over his head. She was about ready to do the same with her own when he reached out a hand to stop her. "Let me do that."Do whatever you want to me. Stacey thought. David grabbed the hem of her shirt and slowly pulled it up over her head.My God this woman is gorgeous. David thought to himself.

Stacey wasn't wearing a bra and David had to pause a minute to take in the view. He growled low in his throat and Stacey just giggled. David looked up and smiled. He was about to work her pants off but decided to take a detour. He began kissing and nipping her ear and then slowly worked his way down the slender column of her neck and then traced her collarbone with his tongue. Stacey was having trouble breathing as David worked his way down. When his tongue flicked her nipple, she nearly screamed in pleasure. Stacey was in no way a virgin but none of her past lovers had really taken anytime to play with her breasts. David suckled her nipple and gently raked his teeth across it. Stacey was going crazy. She had wrapped her fingers in his hair and was try to get closer.

Satisfied that he had worked her up enough, David went back to his task of undressing her. He slowly slid the zipper down and stopped to kiss and nip her belly. Stacey was moaning and squirming beneath him. He pulled her jeans and panties off in one motion. David drank in the site of her laying on the loveseat in all her glory. He had never been so hard in his life. Stacey was completely bare. There wasn't a hair in site on her smooth mound. David was so completely mesmerized by the site that he didn't realize that she was reaching for his shorts until it was too late. David nearly lost it as he felt her hand curl around his shaft through his shorts. "Someone here is a little overdressed."

"I think we need to remedy that." David hurriedly shucked his shorts and tried to get back to the task at hand but Stacey stopped him. She wanted to get a good look at this cock that was going to be pounding in her in a few minutes. She sat up and began to lightly caress his cock. She was always just on the receiving end of sex. She had never been able to really explore the male anatomy. When she reached out and grasped his cock, David threw his head back and moaned. David was the perfect size for Stacey. He was about 8 inches long she could just barely close her hand around him. He loved feeling her soft hand on his cock. He wasn't paying attention and then he felt his cock being wrapped in wet warmth. David looked down to see that Stacey had wrapped her lips around his cock and was bobbing her head up and down. She released him for a moment so she could play a little more. She flicked her tongue across the tip to taste the precum that had gathered there. Then she went back to sucking on his cock.

David couldn't take it anymore. He pulled her off his cock and laid her down on the loveseat and went back to business. David kneeled down between Stacey's thighs and slowly ran his palms up her legs. He had to grin as he watched her squirm and try to get closer. As he neared her pussy, he started to back off and go back down her legs. Stacey moaned her disappointment and David just chuckled. David continued torturing her for another minute or two. He would mix in gentle caresses and little licks and nips along her thighs. He just loved watching her squirm and seeing her juices leaking out and soaking her nether lips.

"Oh God just touch me already." Stacey moaned as David started to slide his hand back down her thighs. She had her head thrown back with her eyes closed and was trying to thrust herself closer to David. David couldn't help himself. As Stacey laid there splayed and moaning, he took one long lick of her pussy. Stacey shot up and clutched his head closer. David needed no further encouragement. He slowly began to lick up her juices.She really does taste as good as I thought she would. Better even. He wanted her to be very ready when he fucked her and didn't want her to cum just yet. He ran his tongue along her outer lips and then he would just flick his tongue over her clit. He slowly slid a finger inside of her and gently thrust it in and out. She was gushing now. Stacey thrashed and moaned on the loveseat trying to find relief.

"I need you inside menow." David lapped at her juices a couple more times. "Please! Just fuck me now!"

Stacey couldn't stop moaning and thrusting at David's tongue. She needed him inside her but he just kept tormenting her. She managed to compose herself enough to lift her head had stare deep into his eyes. "I want that big hard cock thrusting in my pussy rightnow!"

David almost came right there. When he heard those husky words coming from this little woman, he grew harder and was pulsing with need. David wasn't about to deny her request. He rose up and with one smooth move he thrust into her tight pussy. They both gasped the instant he penetrated her. She was more than wet enough to accommodate him but it was still a tight fit. David started to slowly thrust inside Stacey's tight cunt. She was just so beautiful lying there with her chest flushed with passion. He didn't know how much longer he would last.

Stacey gripped the arm of the loveseat for support as David thrust into her. She was so close to that peak. She could feel it boiling inside of her. David started thrusting harder into her and she started to thrust back at him trying to reach that glorious end to this torment. It was so close. She could feel his cock expanding and knew he was going to cum soon. "Oh God. Fuck me. Cum in my hot pussy."

At that moment, David lost it and released spurt after spurt of hot cum inside Stacey's pussy. Stacey bit her fist to try and suppress the scream she felt rise up inside her. He was shooting his spunk deep in her pussy and she could feel each and every hot spurt inside of her. She shuddered and tried to milk every drop out of him. David hadn't remembered ever coming this hard before. He felt his legs give out and collapsed on top of her. They were both trying to get their breathing under control before they moved. As David slowly came back to Earth, he lifted himself up off of her and picked her up and carried her to bed.

The next morning David awoke first. He could feel Stacey's body wrapped around him. She had thrown an arm around his waist and had her legs entwined with his. He looked down at her sleeping face and felt warmth expand in his chest and nearly panicked.Where did that come from? I just met her. He wanted to lie in bed with her for the rest of the day just so he could feel her warmth. At that moment, he heard his stomach growl. He hadn't eaten since lunch the day before and he knew she would be hungry too after the night they just had. He grinned as he thought back to all they had done last night. The episode on the loveseat was just the beginning. They had made slow sweet love in the bed and then David had taken her hard from behind in the shower. After that, they went back to the bed and just talked and then David took her one last time as the sun was beginning to light the sky.

David had to carefully extricate himself from Stacey's embrace. As he left the bed, he saw her frown and leaned down and softly kissed her lips. Stacey murmured something in her sleep and then relaxed. David slipped on a pair of shorts and went to the kitchen to make breakfast.

Stacey awoke slowly to the smell of coffee and bacon. She stretched languidly and grinned. She had never had a night as good as last night had been. They had sex andtalkedtoo. Not many men would do that with her. Especially not someone she just met. She slid out of bed and looked into David's closet to find something to wear. She found an old t-shirt and slipped it on. It only reached just below her ass but he's seen everything anyway. Stacey left the bedroom in search of caffeine and a hot man. She walked into the kitchen and saw David making pancakes.He is so considerate. Stacey slid up behind him and wrapped her arms around his middle. David didn't stop what he was doing. He just turned and gave her a peck on the lips. "Are you hungry?"

For you? Stacey thought. "I'm starved." She said with a grin. While David dished out their breakfast, Stacey filled up a cup of coffee. They ate breakfast and just talked of inconsequential things like her job and dreams and what he was planning on doing since he was done with his college courses. While they were talking, Stacey glanced at the clock. It read 10 AM. "Oh my God! I have to get going. I have to meet my sister in an hour and I haven't even showered yet."

David grinned and replied. "Well it might go faster if I helped you wash your back."

Stacey couldn't help the smile that spread across her face. "As good as that sounds, I really have to get going."

Stacey found her clothes on the living room floor and hurriedly put them on. She had just grabbed her purse and was walking to the door when David appeared in a pair of jean and a t-shirt. "Let me walk you out."

David walked her out to her car and gave her a long passionate kiss before she got in. She was trying to think of some excuse to give her sister so they could go back to his apartment. "I'll give you a call later okay."

Stacey gave him one more quick kiss. "Okay." And then she drove off to get ready. Knowing that tonight would probably be a repeat of the night before. Silently thinking of all the ways she could leave her sister's early and get back to being naked with David.