Forgotten Wows

Story Info
A cuckold tries to obtain revenge.
3.6k words
4.14
219.8k
38
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Winterfrog
Winterfrog
1,374 Followers

"I thought that my wife Helene and I had a better marriage than many other couples we knew. No cheating, no arguing, which were common among several others in our neighborhood in one of the best areas just outside a Scandinavian county capital.

We were in our mid thirties and had two kids. Helene worked 80 % of a full time at an insurance company but had got so much overtime the last weeks that she had almost full time. I worked as a constructional engineer. Helen was still in good shape and as she usually was well dressed and kept her hair well done, she looked much younger than her 34 and as she was an easygoing character she was popular both at the job and among her friends. I was still in hot love with her and had always done my best to be a good husband during our marriage. But times were going to change, unfortunately not to the better.

During the last five weeks after that Helene came back from a conference our sex life had been falling down to it's lowest level since we met 10 years ago. It began with those "worn out" expressions usually used in jokes as "headache and too tired after a hard day at the job". And then when I got too fed up by her increasing lack of interest for sex in the martial bed I decided to take a time out from it. She never did any attempts to do anything about it. I think she didn't care. I had noted even some other minor changes in her behavior such as shorter skirts, more make up and the hair done more often an before. I am not more stupid that I understood that something was wrong and began to search after clues but could not find anything. Of course, I accused her that something had happened at the conference, which got her to skip our martial sex and give all her love to some Casanova she met at the conference. She denied that anything had happened neither at any conference nor afterwards and accused me to be paranoid because she worked hard to be promoted at her job. My question if she had to do her hard job in some asshole's bed got her mad. I even tried to get her by surprise and one day when she phoned me at my job about a problem she had with her car I said, "Have you asked him?"

She said "no" and then shouted, "What the hell did you say?"

"Just a joke my love." I replied with a laugh but had got my first little clue.

One evening when she had left her key ring on a bench in the hall I noted an extra key on it. She usually had one for the house, one for the garage and one for her car. When Helene took a shower after her jogging tour, I took the ring to my den, took several close-up photos of the unknown key with my digital camera and mixed some Plastic Padding and took an imprint of it's both sides. The next day I went to a locksmith who told me that the key was a standard key to an apartment in an old house. No problem to do one after the imprints and the pictures.

Thereafter I tried another trick. One Wednesday morning I told her that I must be away overnight but went home at seven a clock in the evening without connecting her and telling her that my overnight stay was cancelled. Now I got my first real clue. She had dressed in a sexy black short party dress for to going out at the evening, which she didn't, told me when I phoned her at three o'clock. I pretended to be glad and told her, "Good news my love, didn't have to stay overnight, are you going out my love?"

Then Helen's cell phone, which lay on a cupboard in the kitchen, rang and as I stood closer I took the call before she could take it and replied with a pretended feminine voice, "Hi."

A male voice at the other end said, "Hello darling, are you ready to go?"

I got too angry to pretend to be Helen any longer and shouted, "Piss off asshole, I'll castrate you." The line got dead.

Then I turned towards the now a bit pale Helen and told her, "Your boyfriend called me darling. Is the damn asshole bi? However, I'm afraid he cancelled your date."

"Wrong number, of course, you silly rude idiot, you ought to know that my so called boyfriend only exists in your dirty imagination."

"OK then, where are you going tonight in that such a sexy outfit? If you‘ve got a babysitter and the lover boy doesn't dare come and catch you, maybe you and I can go out for celebrating something?"

"We don't have anything to celebrate."

"We can get something, what about a happy divorce?"

"I don't go anywhere with you when you begin to yell about divorce without any reason at all. I intended to go to Lena for some gossip, but when you are such a jealous jerk, it's better I'll stay at home and never go out"

"I've never denied you to go anywhere, I only asked because I thought that a husband is allowed to know where his wife is going. And do you think that I'm such an idiot that I do believe you are dressed up and get your hair done when you are going to neighbor for a gossip. You had a date with that damn asshole that has been fucking you since the damn ‘whoring conference‘. Please correct me if I'm wrong."

Now she had begun to cry when she replied, "You are totally mad, really mad, indeed. I don't go anywhere. I'm going to bed, and you can forget all your thoughts about anything in the bedroom for a long time. Pay the babysitter and send her home when she comes. Good night."

Now I had got my clue and decided to find out whom the damn whoremonger was before I kicked the cheating bitch out of my house. Some men get horny and love their wife even more when they find her cheating and are happy getting "sloppy seconds". But that's not my style, I was only disgusted.

The next day, Thursday, I returned home after lunch with two cassette tape recorders I bought in the morning. An advanced model with small but efficient microphone, which is easy to hide. They got activated by sound over a certain level and had capacity for two hours of sound each. I hided one in the kitchen, another in the living room where she usually sat when she talked in phone. I didn't bug the phone line because she knew that I used to tape my work calls when I was discussing measures and such things. Helen knew that and therefore I expected her to use her cell phone.

I even checked the ring binder where she kept her salary statements and found out that she had almost no paid overtime at all. That explained why she didn't need invent any "girls night outs" when she met him. She did it during the daytime and had always been at home before me so I didn't have had any clues.

That afternoon she was expected to be home about one hour before me so she had time to talk in her phone if she wanted. When I came home she was still angry for her yesterday evening fiasco and didn't say many words to me during the evening.

At Friday lunch I drove home and changed cassettes in the tape recorders. And listened to those from yesterday. Nothing of interest in the kitchen but better luck in the living room.
"No, I didn't go." ---- "Tony came home unexpected when I was dressed and almost ready to go." ---- " Tony took my cell phone and pretended to be me when ‘He' rang." ---- "Yes Tony got mad and threatened to castrate him, no ‘He' didn't dare to come, thank God for that, yes ‘He' got nightmares the whole night." ---- "Yes Tony can be very macho, no he didn't do anything to me, no Tony is good man, yes, I love Tony." ---- "No, I can't skip ‘Him' yet." ---- "Yes I still love ‘Him' very much" ---- "Yes I love Tony too, of course I love him, he is my husband and the father of my children." ----- "Yes, now I regret that I have neglected Tony too much so he got suspicious, yes, I got a chock when Tony mentioned divorce. Yes, he accused me for whoring. But Tony will never get any evidence and he will be well rewarded when my affair with ‘Him' is over." ---- "No, I still love ‘Him' very much but I have to let Tony be ‘number one' for a while so I can save my marriage, yes ‘He' understand that my marriage is in danger and a divorce I too high price for our love." ---- " Yes, he agreed to let Tony by number one for a while, isn't that kind of him?" ---- "Yes, I regret that the conference fucking got so far, I ought to been satisfied with the usual one night" ---- "Yes, Tony and I are invited at home to the Managing Director for dinner at Saturday evening, I think I'll get promoted." And then some crap about clothes and gossip about one of their friends who have got some problems with her cheating husband.

What bullshit, Tony will get "his share later" and "he is my husband". Her lover allowed me to be my wife's "number one for a while". And her "usual one nights" was a confession of earlier cheatings. Yes I'm still her cuckolded husband but only until I'll find out whom in the hell her lover boy is. She did never say his name what had been of great advantage for me. I phoned her at Friday after work and told her that "the boys" wanted me to join them for a beer and I would be home soon. I knew that Helen got pissed because Friday evening used to be our family evening when we always did something extra together with the children. I didn't care.

I left my car at the job and together with two fellows we went to a place which had a reputation of a single bar where I met Linda. She was rather nice and in her early forties. Married to a bus driver who was away on a four-day tour to Poland with a soccer team.
Linda was honest and told me that the reason why we met in that bar was because her husband had lost his interest for sex. I replied that she had met the right guy because my wife had done the equal thing to me. Her two teenage daughters were visiting a cousin so we left early for her place. She had a nice home and we sipped on a whisky and listened to romantic music for a while when I slowly let my hand find it's way under the hem of her skirt. She regarded it as the signal for the necking to begin and began to kiss me with an amazing intensity. My hand got further up under her skirt and she moaned of pleasure when my fingers reached her pussy. Linda began to unbutton my shirt and I got her to stand up before me so I was able to unbutton and take off her skirt. Now she pulled me up from the sofa and took off my pants. After a short break for further kissing her top and bra was off. Her breasts were nice and in perfect size with now very hard nipples. Then I laid her down on the sofa and took off her pantyhose and panties.

I began slowly by kissing her everywhere. Her husband had never kissed her pussy and when I let my tongue play with her clit she began to sob of pleasure. Then when I felt her wet enough I took off my boxers and slowly penetrated her. I did it in missionary position at the beginning and then when she had got her first orgasm we changed to several other positions. I really did my best to get her have a good time and even I got the best sex I had got since a long time before Helene began her cheating. Linda and I decided to have a quick date during Saturday afternoon.

Helene pretended to sleep when I came home at 2,30 in the morning and, to my great surprise, she didn't say anything at the breakfast either. I guess that she didn't want to spoil her great day by arguing with me. Helene had no objections when I told her after lunch that I had to catch my car and do some errands at my office. I met Linda at town and took her to my office where we had a good fuck on my desk. We agreed to see each other's as often we as possible. I got even more surprised when Helene tried to seduce me when were dressing for the dinner, which I rejected by, "I wont be number two, sloppy seconds isn't good enough for me." I saw tears in Helene's eyes. I think she understood that her cheating had been too obvious to be accepted by me.

At six thirty in the evening we rang the doorbell at the mansion of her Managing Director Mr. Jensen and his wife. After the usual welcome drink and some small talk we were seated at the dinner table. Mr. Jensen had Helen to dinner lady and I had Mrs. Jensen. There were even three other couples, a bald headed man in his late fifties with a pretty wife in her mid forties, a skinny short man even he in his fifties with a wife of same age and a good looking blonde man in his mid forties. The blonde fellow had a very handsome wife, not over forty. They were probably some kind of semi-bosses at the insurance company. I observed them carefully to see if Helene paid any extra attention to any of them. She didn't. However, Helen had succeeded to make her very beautiful for that evening and was the "belle the party".

Mrs. Jensen and I had a pleasant small talk about several things and when we were finish with the starter she suddenly said so everyone at the table could hear it, "Mr. Ericsson you must be a lucky man who's got such a pretty wife."

I replied with a slight increased voice, "I regret to say that I can't agree to that."

Now I noted that everybody at the table had their attention to us when she asked, "Why not?"

"Because she is a slut."

"How can you sit here and say such rude remarks about your pretty wife?"

"She isn't any pretty wife, she is fucking some damn asshole behind my back."

Now Helene got mad and reacted by shouting, "Shut up idiot" and throwing her half filled glass with red wine against me. She missed me but hit Mrs. Jensen, who got mad and shouted, "I think your husband is right"

Mr. Jensen asked Helene and me leave their home as soon as possible. She could forget all her thoughts about promotion. Helen was swearing and cursing me the whole way home and didn't say a word to me during the Sunday.

I understood that the final countdown for Helene's and my marriage had began and that she probably wanted her lover to comfort her already during the Monday after her terrible weekend and after what crap she got at the job from her bosses for my behavior at the dinner. Therefore I connected my old acquaintance Ola who used to be unemployed and free for doing "special missions" if the payment got his interest. He had done some successful "missions" for my job now and then. He agreed to my suggestions and I hired him to watch for Helene's car at her office parking and follow her when she left. Even if she left in some other car or walked away his job was to tail her.

I had guessed right. At two thirty Ola rang and told me that Helene was away in her own car.
Ten minutes later I got information where she had parked and went into an apartment house and I was on my way. During the time it took for me to drive there Ola had knocked doors in the house and pretended to collect money for the Red Cross. He had found out the insurance company's name on a door to a small apartment where she was together with a man.

I had made my preparations and had the spare keys to Helene's car and locked her steering wheel with a steel bar lock. Then I went into the house where Ola met me. During his visit in the apartment he had left them a Red Cross saving box with built in microphone and radio sender. In Ola's radio we could hear that he did his best to comfort her. She was sorry for her husband had found out about their affair and now she was afraid for loosing him. Then after a while when we heard them begin fucking I went in.

I put my key in the apartment door lock and to my great satisfaction I could open it. Ola didn't want to be involved or able to witness anything so he remained out. I made a rush into the bedroom and found the blond guy who had been one of the guests at Helene's boss' Saturday evening dinner fucking Helene in missionary position. I reached them before they did any attempts to rise up and hit him very hard in his face. A strange sound told me that his jaw-joint had broken. He passed out and fell over the now shocked and crying Helene. I told her only, "Get that asshole to hospital."

They were both stark naked and their clothes lay in a pile on the floor. I took the pile and went out. The whole operation had taken less than 30 seconds.

Back at my car I searched his clothes, found his valet, got his address and went there. He lived in a nice house in a popular area. I phoned his home number and when I didn't get any answer I rang the doorbell. No answer even there so I took his key and went into the house with his and Helene's clothes. In the house I went to the master bedroom laid Helene's clothes in good order on his wife's bed and his clothes on his bed so it looked like two people were lying in the bed. Then I went home. I had done what a real man ought to do.

Helene had her purse with her cell phone, money and car keys left but the car was impossible to drive with the extra steering wheel lock so she had to call a friend for clothes or take a taxi dressed in something she could find in the apartment as a curtain or a sheet.

After two hours I noted her friend Lena's car on my driveway and Helen, in clothes I've never seen before, came into the house. To my great surprise she didn't start shouting and swearing. Just said in low voice, "Leif is still at the hospital, he is severely wounded and can neither speak nor chew any food for many weeks."

"Not so good for him, but I suppose he's got so many good times since the damn cheating conference so he thinks it's worth it."

Then she asked, "Where are the clothes?"

"On Leif's martial bed."

"Oh my God! How can anybody be so cruel?"

"Not difficult at all if a man is cuckolded, humiliated and forced to a painful divorce. If he is not a poor wimp it is his damn duty to get some revenge or be regarded as a laughing-stock."

"Who's talking about divorce? I'll forgive you everything." She said and began crying.

"I'm, and my decision is irrevocable."

The countdown of our marriage was finish.

Resume: To my great surprise Helene didn't want a divorce but the court was on my side and six months later our divorce was final. If her cheating at the conference had been limited to a quickie or even a night in the worst case I had forgiven her. But a long lasting affair with Leif as "Number one" was too much to take. Leif's wife had got a chock when she found the clothes on the bed and she divorced Leif, who had a difficult time until his jaw got healed. Helene and Leif bought an apartment together but separated after only six weeks and sold it. Secret fucking during working time may be romantic but living together as a family is a bit different. Linda used to visit me for lovemaking when her husband was away. Then he began to attend therapy sessions for his problems and got an increased interest for sex. Linda is now a happy faithful wife doing her best to help him. We are now average family friends with my new girlfriend and her husband included. I have met Carolina; a thirty-one year old newly divorced beauty. We are dating and have good time together. Who knows what can happen?

Winterfrog
Winterfrog
1,374 Followers