Formalities

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trapped by the legs around his back and the convulsing insides of the woman underneath him, Charles made one last effort, pulling himself back as far as her legs would let him, slamming forward one last time while pulling himself across the ground, desperately trying to drive every last bit of himself into the warmth of his lover. As he felt himself bottom out inside the dragon, his release finally came. Spurred on by the gasps and yelps of his mate, he released his load deep inside her. Her powerful contractions continued as she moaned louder still, almost yelling while her muscles squeezed and pulled against his cock, wringing him out and prolonging his orgasm. Even as his ejaculation slowed to a trickle, the paladin could still feel her walls contracting and tugging against him as her orgasm slowly subsided. As her contractions slowed and became little more than sporadic twitches, he leaned in once more to kiss her, this time with a bit less urgency. For a while, they lay there, content to let their tongues continue what the rest of their bodies could not. Their tongues danced slowly against each other, interrupted only by the occasional need to breath, their previous exertion making this a more common occurrence than either would have liked. They continued to grope and pet one another for some time as the paladin softened inside her. After one last kiss and a quick nibble, he pulled out of her, letting the mixture of their lovemaking leak out of her and onto the floor, joining the fluids of their previous amorosity.

Elizabeth watched as the knight dismounted her, struggling to his feet to stretch lightly. For her part, she was far too exhausted to do little more than smile and bask in the afterglow, watching the nude and semi-erect form of her mate walk towards his armor. She propped her head up to watch, curious as he rummaged through the satchel attached to his belt. Her interest grew as he rummaged, occasionally setting things off to the side as he continued to search through his bag. The pile of discarded trinkets grew, both in size and disorder as increasingly eccentric nick-knacks piled up, culminating in what looked like a blown glass figurine of a dragon that Elizabeth thought looked suspiciously like herself. Finding what he was looking for, the paladin returned to his feet and returned to lay beside her. He met her confused stare with a grin, not saying anything. Just as she was deciding between asking why he was grinning at her like an idiot or simply knocking it off his face, his hand moved, coming to rest right in front of her eyes. It took a moment for her to recognize the ring in his hand, but as she did, her eyes began to water as she anticipated the question to come. When he finally asked, she threw her arms around his head, pulling his face into her neck as her eyes continued to leak. After some time, she regained her composure enough to speak, releasing his head so as to look him in the eyes.

"On one condition"

"And that is?"

"Fix my fucking door."

12