Former Playmates Pt. 01: Stephanie's Move

Story Info
Former Playboy Playmate's sex life before her move.
16.8k words
4.53
51k
79

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/26/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tw_holt
tw_holt
1,586 Followers

Author's note: This part of series involving fictional former Playboy Playmates. They are all sisters and will each have two stories - the first one will be interracial, the second will be incest. A few of these sisters are introduced in my other story: The Challenge 4. It's not necessary to read that story but you may think it's neat to learn a few things about them from it.

Editing thanks go to Todger65.

*****

Chapter 1

Stephanie closed her eyes in the candlelit bathroom, lying slowly back in the bathtub and resting her arms on its edges. The 48 year old moaned slightly as Jules, a 19 year old college student, squeezed warm water from a wash cloth all over Stephanie's huge breasts, rinsing them of sudsy bubbles. Jules grabbed a giant breast, running both hands around it in circular motions, smiling softly at the relaxed, shoulder-length blonde-haired vixen she was sharing a bath with again. Jules leaned down, like she's done on many previous evenings with Stephanie, bringing a nipple to her mouth, flicking her tongue across it before taking it into her mouth.

Stephanie moaned again, running a hand through Jules' short brown bob-style cut hair, as the girl hungrily sucked at one of her breasts. She loved the way it felt. Not having been touched by a man in four years, mostly due to a busy schedule - which morphed into a lack of desire and satisfaction with her collection of toys. Stephanie was perfectly content to have this college girl she met at a book store, "play" with her, as they referred to it.

Jules did just that and more. Several nights over the past year or so Jules would come over to spend the night with Stephanie, kissing, licking, caressing, and exploring every inch of her spectacular body, while she lay there in the bed soaking in the attention. Jules would bathe her, massage her, pamper her - Stephanie loved it.

"I'm not gay," she thought to herself after that first orgasm many months ago, "I just know this feels amazing." They never once asked each about their sexuality. Jules would simply come over and worship the older woman's body.

Summer break, while Jules went home to Los Angeles, was a little boring for Stephanie. She was able to cope with help from her reliable toys. She didn't need a man. It'd been four years since she had a man inside her. Four years since her divorce and one last goodbye session of sex with her future ex-husband. Not long after that she moved to Atlanta from Minnesota, leaving her adult children, and starting a new chapter. However, during her time away, she realized she didn't need to move to begin with.

Tonight was special. It was the last night Stephanie and Jules would "play."

Jules released a nipple, sitting up in the tub, prompting Stephanie to open her eyes, "You ok sweetie?"

Jules sighed, looking down into the bubble-filled water, "I'm really going to miss you."

"Aww, sweetie, it's ok," Stephanie said, pulling the girl onto her chest, letting her use a breast like a pillow.

"I get why you're moving back to Minnesota, but I'm just going to miss you so much," Jules said, sniffing.

"I'm going to miss you too. You're such a sweet girl. I'm so glad we've become friends," Stephanie replied, caressing Jules' arm and holding her against her chest.

"I'm thankful for you," Stephanie said, grabbing Jules face, bring her mouth to her own and kissing her softly. "It's Thanksgiving after all right?" She asked with a smile.

"Yeah, it is. I'm thankful for you too," Jules replied, kissing her back. Stephanie had spent most of the day at her younger sister's house, eating with Tiffany, her son, along with a nearby cousin and her son. She left after dinner and met Jules at home for a nice, quiet, final evening together.

"I love you," Jules told Stephanie. "I wished you were my mom."

"Oh sweetie, I love you too. Come here," Stephanie replied, pulling Jules in for another kiss and embrace. "Just remember what I told you. When you go home for Christmas break next month, be as nice as you can to your mother and I guarantee she won't seem as grumpy or annoying."

Jules nodded, sitting back up, looking into Stephanie's eyes. She smiled, getting into her favorite position; interlocking her legs around Stephanie's, smiling as their clitorises found each other under the warm bath water.

The mirror steamed up due to their heavy breathing, the water splashed slightly out of the tub; Stephanie and Jules went at it until they were exhausted, cuddling each other nude on Stephanie's bed afterwards.

They said goodbye the next morning in the shower, then again on the bed, and then again after breakfast. Stephanie wiped a tear as Jules drove off in a car her roommate let her use while she was home for Thanksgiving break. Stephanie sighed, seeing Jules drive out of sight, her clit still tingling from their wonderful time together. It was time to get a little packing done before she went to lunch with her friend Janet.

Chapter 2

"Oh good, you're here. Hurry up!" Janet motioned for Stephanie to pick up the pace as she walked toward her desk.

"What? What is it?" Stephanie asked her friend.

"Cover for me," Janet said, standing up to head to the restroom down the hall.

"Wait, what?" Stephanie asked dumbfounded. Janet was an executive assistant, mostly sitting at a desk all day, but Stephanie wasn't too sure what to say if the phone rang.

"Five minutes. I'll be right back. Thanks!" Janet said heading to the restroom.

Stephanie shrugged and sat down, putting her purse on the desk. After a few moments passed she heard an interesting sound. It was a sound she's heard before, mostly recently from her own mouth. It was a moan, a woman's moan coming from behind the large closed doors to her left. It got louder and louder. Stephanie started to giggle, thinking maybe Janet's boss, Bob, was having some fun. She got up and approached the doors, putting her ear against it.

The woman moaned again, much louder this time, "Ohhhhhhh!" Stephanie blushed, thinking the woman must be enjoying herself. She heard another moan and muffled talking.

Stephanie covered her mouth to prevent her giggle from being heard, as if it could over the woman moaning, "She's not faking, that's for sure." Stephanie heard Janet approaching and rushed back over to her desk, attempting to hide the sneaky smile.

"Whew, thanks. Ready?" Janet asked.

*******************************************************************

After a nice lunch, spent discussing Stephanie's upcoming plans, including her daughter Carrie and son-in-law Patrick traveling from Minnesota to help her move, the two friends headed back to Janet's office. She enjoyed the lunch, thanking Janet for it on way back to her office. However, Stephanie's curiosity got the best of her. She couldn't help but tell her of what she heard, "So was that really what I think it was?"

"Oh yeah, it happens often. That was Fernanda and Fat Rob in there. They had an emergency meeting scheduled with Bob today on the status of this new shopping center they are developing. They are all work-a-holics. You'd think they'd be home with their families this week. The meeting is why I was dragged in today, answer phones and other boring things, blah blah blah. Anyway, Fernanda is Bob's main project manager for various things and Fat Rob is, well, he 'finds talent' for lack of a better term - talent for some of the magazines the company publishes and well, some of the adult entertainment too," Janet explained.

"Uh what?" Stephanie asked.

"Yep, they are building a new strip club in the shopping center," Janet replied. "I'm guessing Fernanda and Fat Rob were updating my boss on its status. Fernanda sleeps with everything that walks, plus my boss is a bit of a naughty old man, plus Fat Rob is well, Fat Rob. So I'm sure the three of them had a great time!"

Stephanie quietly wondered why they called him "Fat Rob" as they pulled into the parking lot.

"Can you cover for me again for a few minutes? I'm not in the mood to deal with Fat Rob hitting on me again. Their meeting should be over soon and I'm hoping to avoid seeing him as they leave." Janet asked.

"Um, well ok, sure," Stephanie replied.

Taking her seat at Janet's desk, she was slightly startled when the two double doors opened a moment later, followed by a very tall, light-brown skinned woman of some sort of Latin decent and a very tall, African-American man, who she presumed was Fat Rob seeing as how Janet's boss was an older white gentleman.

The woman, Fernanda, seemed flustered and exhausted. Her hair was slightly messed up, her skin looked sweaty, and her business suit looked as though it had clumsily been put on. She had that tell-tale smile on her face of a woman who had just been royally fucked. Fernanda quickly nodded to Fat Rob and made her way down the hallway. Stephanie thought she noticed a slight limp to Fernanda's walk, causing her smile, coughing to mask a giggle.

Her cough caused Fat Rob to turn from watching Fernanda walk down the hall and to divert his attention to the blue-eyed blonde, with large breasts that her jacket could barely hide, smiling politely, sitting in the place of Janet.

There was a slight pause before Fat Rob spoke. "And just who are you? And where is Miss Janet?" he asked, pretending to be upset by finding the mystery woman in her place.

Stephanie giggled once more, "I'm uh, I'm Miss Stephanie."

"Mister Bob didn't tell me he hired an absolutely gorgeous blonde as his new assistant! My goodness..." Fat Rob trailed off, cocking his head to get a better look at Stephanie.

"No, no, Janet is still here. She's in the restroom!" Stephanie explained while blushing. It was the first time she noticed a man checking her out in a very long time, not to mention, one doing it so blatantly.

"Ah, I see, I see. Well I must say Janet has some lovely friends. She must hang around many young ladies like you. You a college student?" Fat Rob asked.

Stephanie burst into laughter, "No! I'm an old lady!"

"Old lady? What are you, 28, 29, 30? That's not old Miss Stephanie!" Fat Rob said, a knowing smile coming across his face.

Stephanie cleared her throat, "I'm 48 Mister, what should I call you?"

"I don't give my name to liars. I don't like being lied to," He said with another smile, knowing she wasn't lying about her age. Fat Rob sat on the edge of Janet's desk, smiling down to Stephanie. She stole several glances at the large black man sitting near her.

He was wearing a very nice black suite, with a solid red tie, on a darker red shirt. His fingers were adorned with rings, and he was wearing a gold wrist watch on his right arm, he also smelled amazing. His cologne caused Stephanie's eyes to flutter. She also noticed how wide his shoulders were. He had a slight belly, but this man didn't appear fat, just large and bulky. He was eyeing her, not even attempting to conceal the fact he was staring at her chest with a smile on his face. It excited Stephanie.

Stephanie cleared her throat and shook herself out of her trance, "Well my driver's license says I was born 48 years ago, so perhaps I've been lied to," she said quietly.

"Well either way, 48, 30, you are stunning. I go by Fat Rob," He answered.

"Well that's not very nice," Stephanie replied with a playful pout. "You aren't fat. You're," She paused looking over his hulking frame once more, "mountainous if anything."

Fat Rob chuckled, "Thanks." Their eyes met once more and for a second they said nothing. They were interrupted by the sound of his cell phone ringing. Fat Rob glanced at it and declined the call.

"Listen, I have to go, but I would love to take you to dinner tonight."

"Oh, I uh, I'm not sure," Stephanie replied.

"A nice dinner at a nice restaurant, that's all."

"Well," Stephanie looked to the side, thinking about her moving situation. She was leaving in a few weeks. She wondered what harm it could be to go out to dinner with someone who seemed nice, though a bit sleazy. She recalled Fernanda moaning in ecstasy earlier, blushing inwardly at the thought of herself receiving a little of that before she moved. She pushed thoughts aside and shrugged.

"A woman as lovely as you deserves a nice night out every once in awhile. That's all," Fat Rob smiled warmly and shrugged, as if it was all just a nice, innocent meal.

Stephanie agreed with him. She couldn't remember the last time a man took her out. "I, uh," she paused, "sure!"

"Great," Fat Rob extended his hand and pulled her to her feet. He glanced over her body once more as he dug in his pockets for a pen to write down her address with. Stephanie gave him her information, they agreed on a time, and that he would pick her up. Fat Rob took her hand, kissing it gentlemanly and then took his leave.

Stephanie sat back down at Janet's desk, chuckling at herself, wondering what the harm was. Janet returned a moment later. "Oh good, I missed them. I wasn't in the mood to deal with that."

"He asked me out to dinner," Stephanie said, an excited smile on her face.

"What?!? Oh no," Janet frowned.

"What? It's just for dinner. I'm leaving in a few weeks, it's no big deal."

"I know, but just be careful with him. He's kinda shady. Not that he'd hurt you, but still, just be very careful and don't do anything you aren't comfortable with," Janet explained.

Stephanie cocked her head to the side, wondering if Janet had a history with Fat Rob that she wasn't disclosing. Janet looked fairly concerned. "Do you think I should cancel?"

"Yes. I mean, no, I mean," Janet paused and sighed. "Just keep things surface level. He may try to sell you on various things or convince to go here and there with him. He loves women. He loves them like decorative items."

"Well in a few weeks -" Stephanie said.

"I know, you'll be moving," Janet interrupted her. "So maybe I'm being paranoid," she said with a weak smile.

Stephanie stood and hugged her friend goodbye, assuring her she'd be fine, telling her she'd call her again before she moved and afterward when she arrived in Minnesota. They parted ways and Stephanie headed home to resume packing smaller items.

Chapter 3

"Hi Patrick!" Stephanie answered her cell phone. Her son-in-law, Patrick, was calling to say hello like he occasionally does, but to also finalize the moving plans. He seemed more excited that she was moving back to Minnesota than her own daughter, his wife, Carrie, did.

"Hi, lovely lady. What are you up to?" He asked. Stephanie smiled at his perpetual flirtatious ways. He always hugged her, sat next to her, chatted with her during visits; he has always been so very sweet to her. Patrick was similar to her own son, Dan, except more attentive and affectionate due to his obvious innocent crush on her.

"Well, if you must know I'm getting ready to go on a date," Stephanie said holding a black top up against her large naked breasts, turning to the side to examine it in the mirror.

"What?!? A date? Awwww," Patrick feigned heartbreak.

"Yes! Hard to believe isn't it?"

Stephanie chuckled as she heard Patrick sigh heavily on the other end of the phone. "You're breaking my heart!"

"Now, now, you'll always be special to me!" Stephanie said tossing the top on the bed, moving to her closet to find another, slightly more revealing one.

"Ok, I guess I can live with that," He replied, pretending to be sad. "We can't wait to see you soon and get you back up here."

"I know! I can't wait either. Thanks again for your help with the move," She held up a long red dress against her trim, toned hourglass body, shaking her head, the sound of Fernanda's moans in her ear. She decided for something shorter.

Stephanie tossed the dress aside and sat on her bed, still naked, as Patrick went over the plans for their arrival. They had a moving truck reserved and would drive it down and then back. They talked about how it would be a nice road trip for the three of them.

She laid back, running her hands over her toned midsection, "You should take Carrie out tonight."

"Nah, she doesn't seem interested in doing much lately. Not sure if she's upset at me or what," Patrick replied, the slight hurt in his voice apparent. Stephanie sighed, knowing her daughter was still very moody, even at the age of 27.

Patrick changed the subject, "Ok well, I guess I'll let you finish getting ready for your big date." Another exaggerated sigh was heard by Stephanie over the phone.

"Hey, when you get here, you and I can go out on a date. How's that?" Stephanie asked.

"Really?!? I mean, sure, whatever," Patrick said, still messing with his mother-in-law. "I guess I can find some time to take you out."

They laughed and chatted another minute before ending their call. Stephanie returned to her closet and found a light blue two piece dress - a very short skirt and a halter-top styled top. She admired her body in the mirror when her phone rang again. She picked it up and smiled from ear-to-ear.

"Hey there," She answered in a playfully sultry voice.

"Hey yourself," the voice answered.

"I can't wait to see you soon," Stephanie replied, always being sure to be extra nice to this caller, knowing his girlfriend, Alice, recently dumped him.

"I can't wait either, it'll be great," The man said. "So, uh," there was a slight pause with laughter, "what are you wearing?" followed by a snort and a chuckle.

"Mmmm, wouldn't you like to know?" She replied, their playful banter might be considered inappropriate, but it was all in good fun.

"I'm wearing a short blue skirt, with a matching top that's showing a pretty good amount of cleavage," Stephanie answered.

"Um, why?" the voice asked.

"Because I have a date tonight," She answered.

"What? No way! Really? Are you serious, mom?" her son, Dan, asked in amazement.

"I'm serious!"

"But you're moving in a few weeks, I mean - "

"I know! It's just dinner, that's all."

Dan sighed, "Alright. Well listen just be careful ok? You haven't dated since you and dad. You're a very nice looking woman and," he trailed off. "Just make sure he behaves himself."

Stephanie laughed, "I will! It'll be fine. It's just dinner, no big deal." She looked at her dress again in the mirror, pulling the skirt down a bit. "Gosh, it's so short."

"Huh?" Dan asked.

"Nothing darling. I gotta go, Mommy loves you, can't wait to see you in Fargo for Christmas," she rushed her son off the phone, in the process subtlety reminding him to start getting ready for the holidays since he volunteered to have Christmas at his new house in Fargo, North Dakota.

"Ok, I think this will work," Stephanie said, tossing her cell phone on her bed, turning in place a few times admiring her outfit and body. She gave her butt one hard playful slap, laughing at herself, grabbing her purse and coat, and heading downstairs. She wasn't wearing underwear.

Chapter 4

Stephanie and Fat Rob exited his white Escalade at the restaurant. He had opened the door for her, complimented her dress, held his arm out for her, and rested his hand on the small of her back as they walked into be seated. He was wearing another suit. It was dark gray, with a black shirt, and white tie underneath the coat. She smiled inwardly at his large hand on her back. She was 5'7" normally, but in high heels, she was at least two inches taller, still dwarfed by his six feet frame.

"So you're moving to Minnesota? Why is that?" Fat Rob asked, pouring her another glass of wine.

"Well I moved here to Atlanta around four years ago from there to start fresh with a new job and new life after my divorce. It turns out I could've started fresh and not moved away from my kids."

"I see. How many do you have?" he asked.

"Three."

"There you go with those lies again. There's no way a woman with a body like yours has had three kids."

tw_holt
tw_holt
1,586 Followers