Former Playmates Pt. 04: Julianne's Depression

Story Info
Romance with a black man, lust with his father.
8.5k words
4.44
26.3k
33

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/26/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tw_holt
tw_holt
1,586 Followers

Author's note: This part of series involving fictional former Playboy Playmates. They are all sisters and will each have two stories -- the first one will be interracial, the second will be incest. A few of these sisters are introduced in my other story: The Challenge 4. It's not necessary to read that story but you may think it's neat to learn a few things about them from it.

This story takes place almost a year or so after part one in the series and begins in September (when part 3 ends).

Editing thanks go to Todger65.

Chapter 1

It was 11:30am on a September Saturday morning. Julianne, like always, didn't want to get out of bed. Luckily, her job as a data entry clerk at the hospital didn't require her to work weekends. She didn't like the job all that much, but was thankful she didn't have to deal with people. Ever since "it" happened a few years ago, talking, working with, and being around people was the last thing she wanted to do. She gladly stepped down as a patient billing manager for something with less pay, if it meant far fewer encounters with people.

Julianne sighed, pulling the covers off her body, yawning, stretching, and making her way to the kitchen. She poured herself some coffee from yesterday morning, not bothering to make a new batch, warming it up in the microwave, not caring.

Plopping down on the couch, Julianne stared blankly out the front window of her home, focusing on nothing, not even noticing the kids riding their bikes on the sidewalk. She sniffed, sipping her coffee, yawning once more. She had to go to the grocery store in a little while. She had been putting it off as much as possible, her need for food growing too large to procrastinate any longer. She hoped she wouldn't run into anyone she knew, cursing herself for not going near closing time when hardly any customers were there. The previous night she fell asleep earlier than her usual 10pm bedtime, missing her window of opportunity.

Not bothering to bathe or change out of her sweatpants, she adjusted her blonde bangs in the mirror, pulled her hair back in a pony tail, grabbed one of her son's old flannel button-up shirts, throwing it over her tank top, and made her way to the grocery store.

Julianne was fairly fidgety, walking down each isle, attempting to hurry up so she wouldn't run into someone she knew. The last thing she wanted to deal with was someone asking her how she was doing since the divorce, or worse, if she was seeing anyone. The answers were horrible and no. She was miserable.

Her ex ruined everything. They were going to buy a boat and sail it all the way to Texas, across the Gulf of Mexico; they were going to retire and move somewhere new and different, they had all these wonderful plans that he ruined. Then "it" happened. When Julianne saw him standing behind a naked, six foot tall Puerto Rican woman, slapping her ass, slamming his hips into her, screaming her name, "Fernanda!" she knew all their plans and their life together would end.

She was crushed. This man fathered their two children, paid for her college education, helped her land a photo shoot with Playboy magazine, and loved her -- or so she thought.

Julianne flung some random bread into her cart, not paying attention to the name brand or price. She moved to the next isle, grabbing several canned pasta meals she could easily heat up to eat. She made her way to the frozen food isle, grabbing random microwavable meals, only caring and paying enough attention to avoid getting anything with chicken in it.

She made her way to the next isle, reminding herself to take her medication. She was looking at bananas, choosing some that weren't too green, looking forward to getting back to bed to resume her weekend activity of sleeping when she felt a tap on her shoulder.

"Oh crap," she said to herself, "Please don't be someone I know. Maybe I should've waited till tonight to come here."

Julianne slowly turned around and saw a man's chest at eye level. She blinked a few times, arching her neck, peering up at an immensely large African-American. He was at least a foot taller than her and was smiling politely.

"Hi, I think I know you, but I'm not sure," He chuckled.

"Oh. Alright," Julianne said flatly, thinking that he looked familiar but couldn't place him.

"I recently moved back to Tampa and I think I know you from my younger years," He said.

Julianne nodded, "Um, ok," her neck still arched. The man backed away a little bit.

"I think I went to high school with your nieces. Do you have a few sisters? Diane, Stephanie, and -- "

"I do, yes." Julianne unintentionally cut him off.

"Well then I think you're Tiffanie? No, Alyssa?" He cocked his head to the side after naming Julianne's youngest sisters. The 43 year old blushed, shaking her head.

"I'm Julianne," She replied.

"Oh! I remember now! Sorry," He said. "I'm TJ. Like I said, I went to school with your nieces. I lived next door to them with my father, Tony, and my stepmom for a little while."

"Yes, TJ, I remember you," Julianne blushed again, looking away, thinking how horrible she must look in sweat pants.

"You look great," TJ said. Julianne's mouth dropped.

"Um, thank you," she said in disbelief. "So do you."

"Listen, I'm still re-learning my way around Tampa after being away for 15 years or so. There are a lot of new places to see. If you don't have plans tonight, can I take you to dinner and we can ride around some?" TJ asked.

"Tonight? I don't know," Julianne said, looking to the side, pushing a lock of shoulder-length blonde hair behind her ear.

"You sure? Maybe you could recommend a new restaurant and after we eat we can ride around. Just something to do," TJ explained.

Julianne was still in shock, wondering if this was a date, or just a friend from long ago wanting to hang out. She didn't know and didn't care, "Yes, that'd be great."

"Wonderful. Do you still live in the same house, next to my father's?"

"I do, yes," Julianne nodded.

"Great, I'll pick you up at 6pm tonight," TJ smiled at her, their eyes making contact as he left. She watched him make his way to the checkout line, noticing his long legs, muscular butt covered by gym shorts.

Julianne shrugged, finishing her grocery shopping. She didn't go back to bed when she got home.

Chapter 2

TJ arrived at 6pm sharp, complimented Julianne on her outfit, and led the way to the restaurant she suggested. She was surprised by his compliments; she was wearing a black tank top and khaki skirt -- nothing overtly sexy. Anything resembling lingerie or sexy clothes she had long since gotten rid of. On the way to the restaurant she couldn't help by glance over at TJ. He was wearing a button up dress shirt and khaki pants. Julianne quickly shook her head, noticing how huge his bicep was, and turned to look out the passenger side window.

*********

"It was really nice running into you today. I don't know many folks around, other than my father and step-family," TJ said, cutting a slice of steak. "Normally I work on Saturdays too."

"Yeah, it was nice," Julianne smiled awkwardly. "So what do you do?" she asked, clearing her throat.

"Well I was a police officer in Atlanta for several years. I was able to get on board with the department here in Tampa earlier this year so I'm thankful for that," TJ explained.

"What about you? You've been quiet," TJ smiled, "What do you do?"

"Oh, well, I do data entry at a hospital nearby. I was in the finance department, but needed to make a change," Julianne said.

"I see. Well nothing wrong with that," TJ added, eating his steak. "So do you see my father much?"

"No, no I don't," Julianne shook her head.

"Yeah me neither. Him and I haven't always gotten along. I see him occasionally, but it's mostly to check on my stepmom. She's a great lady. I fear he doesn't treat her too well," TJ said.

"Oh? How so?"

"Well he's been a bit of a flirt and womanizer over the years. I try to mind my own business, but I have to be sure he's not abusing her. Not that he would, but who knows."

Finishing his tea, TJ continued, "She's been great to me and I pop in every once in awhile to check on her, run errands for her, or fix things around the house."

"That's very nice of you," Julianne said, feeling slightly at ease, knowing she was with this nice police officer, one who was so kind to his stepmom. She gave a half smile, a genuine one, not a fake smile that she normally gives. She watched him eat, noticing how large he was.

"So where are you staying?" She asked.

"I'm in an apartment complex a few miles from your neighborhood. It's nice, not far from the precinct office either."

"You have children, right?" TJ asked.

"Yes, two. My daughter lives in Atlanta actually and my son lives here across town. They are younger than my nieces so you probably didn't hang out with them too much," Julianne explained, hoping he wouldn't ask many more questions about them. She hardly spoke to them after her depression manifested. She used to be much closer with her son. He was probably in bed with a woman across town, having far better things to do than to check on his mother.

"No, I didn't. Just Sandee and Valerie," TJ replied, a brief flash of the two high school students removing their tops, kissing the fellow classmate, TJ, at the same time, leading to hours of foreplay and sex. "That was a long time ago, but we were good friends in school."

After their meal, TJ opened the passenger side door for Julianne, smiling at her. She soon found herself talking more than she had since "it" happened -- that fateful night she caught her ex-husband in the act. She was telling TJ where to go around town to see new sights and explained new shopping center, new roads, new places to go that have developed in the last 15 odd years since TJ last lived in Tampa.

When they arrived at her home after an hour or so, thoughts of her loneliness came flooding back. She would be alone again in her bed, sleeping as much as possible, back to her regular routine.

"What you like to come in?" Julianne nearly blurted out to TJ.

"Uh, sure. That'd be great," He replied, chuckling at her urgency.

After pouring him a glass of water, joining him on the couch, they chatted a bit more. "Yeah looks about like I remember from my teen years," TJ noted.

"Yeah, the furniture is different. But other than that things are pretty similar. I was lucky to be able to move in," Julianne said, cutting herself off, realizing she might have opened a can of worms.

"Why's that?" TJ asked.

"Oh, well, I got divorced and my sister Diane was moving to Charleston. Things just worked out to allow me to move in," Julianne explained, hoping TJ wouldn't ask more questions about the divorce.

"I see. Yes that is good and I'm sorry about your divorce," TJ nodded.

"Thanks," she replied, taking a sip of her own water.

TJ looked around, glancing to the windows to his right, "I had forgotten how close the houses were to each other on this street. I can see right into my father's house almost."

"Is he around? If so, feel free to go over and say hello," Julianne said.

"No, no, that's fine. He's probably not home now anyway. He works very late, or so he says," TJ explained, a slight tone of disbelief in his voice.

"Yeah," Julianne said, standing up, walking to the kitchen behind them, "I don't see much of him. I go to bed pretty early and am at work most of the day, so that's why."

"I see," TJ said, turning around, watching Julianne at the kitchen sink, cleaning her glass. He stood and walked toward her.

"I haven't seen Joanne in a long time either," She said, referring to TJ's stepmom. "She has children that still live there right?" Julianne asked, not paying attention to TJ's position in the kitchen.

"She does," He whispered from directly behind her, startling her slightly. Julianne's eyes widened when she felt his large black hand slide around her curved waist, coming to rest on her flat stomach.

Chapter 3

"I have a confession to make," TJ admitted, still whispering in her ear, his hand gently caressing her stomach. "I know my way around fairly well. As a police officer, I have to. To be honest, I wanted to treat you to dinner, spend some time with you, and see where things went."

Julianne gulped, raising her head to look out the window behind the kitchen sink, she had a perfect view of Tony's back yard. "You, you did?" she stammered.

"I did. I would like to spend the night if that's ok with you. Are you ok with things going there?" TJ asked, breathing in her scent, his nose in her thick blonde hair.

She gulped once more. It had been almost a year since Julianne had sex. Her sister Stephanie was visiting her and one of her friend's picked her up on the way back from Miami. He stayed the night, there was wine, and one thing led to another. She had no regrets, but on this night with TJ, she was completely sober and very nervous.

"TJ, I don't know," Julianne said, closing her eyes, feeling his breath on her neck.

"We don't have to do anything. I can leave. I just think you are lovely and would love to spend the night with you," TJ said, gently kissing her neck, sending shivers down her spine.

Julianne nodded, slowly turning around to face him. She lowered her eyes, unsure of what to do, figuring she should take her shirt off. Looking to her stomach, she hooked her fingers beneath her top and began to pull it up.

TJ stopped her, grabbing her wrists, just as her hands had pulled her top up over her large breasts, covering her face in the process. He held her arms in place, her top obscuring her view. He pulled her bra down, revealing a nipple. She moaned softly when she felt TJ's tongue flick against her nipple, his hand grabbing her large breast. She moaned again when she felt him kiss around her breast flesh, up her neck, her jaw line, and finally her lips. He released her hands, letting her remove the rest of her shirt, but she just stood there, kissing his full lips, savoring the feel of them against her own.

Julianne finally came to, realizing her shirt was still covering most of her head, with her arms in the air. She removed it, letting the top fall to the kitchen floor, and then unclasped her bra, letting it fall too. She slid her arms around TJ's broad shoulders, continuously kissing him, her tongue occasionally meeting his. His hands rested on her bare back, slowly moving up and down her body.

"Where's your bedroom?" He asked.

"Last door on the right," Julianne nodded in the direction of her hallway. TJ picked her up, carrying her down the hall.

Sitting her gently down at the foot of the bed, they resumed kissing, TJ unbuttoning his shirt as they did. Julianne broke the kiss, looking over TJ's chest and stomach, slowly reaching out to touch it. She nearly gasped when her hand reached his dark chocolate colored flesh. She wanted to kiss his entire body, but TJ had other ideas.

He quickly shed the rest of his shirt, unzipped and unbuttoned his pants, sliding them down along with his boxers. Julianne's eyes widened with shock when she saw his massive member. She instinctually wanted to go to her knees before him, but was able unable to. TJ grabbed her face once more, covering her mouth with his, reaching around her back to unzip her skirt, assisting her with sliding it down. His hands gripped her ass for a moment before sliding her bikini bottom panties down to her knees, allowing Julianne to step out of them, their mouths never leaving each other's.

TJ guided her onto her back on the mattress behind her. Hovering over her, he pushed her legs apart, sliding his hand up her thigh, over her knee, his massive cockhead resting on her lower stomach, kissing her neck.

Julianne moaned, running her fingers up and down his muscular back, locking her feet around his equally muscular butt, guiding him in.

"Oh TJ," She whimpered, feeling him enter her, stretching her soaking wet pussy. He said nothing, continuously kissing her neck, her head turned to the side, offering it to him. "All the way in," she whispered to him. She felt his long shaft seemingly take minutes to make its way all to the entrance of her cervix.

"Ahhh, yes," TJ moaned, holding still when he reached his destination. "You feel so good, so tight," he looked into her pleasure contorted face, staring deeply into her blue eyes, and then kissing her once more.

TJ began slowly sliding in an out of her, gently, lovingly, pushing his cock in as far as it would go, relishing her moans of pleasure. Julianne never thought she'd be on her back in her bed with a man that night. She found sober sex far more enjoyable, thoughts of her ex-husband's affair dissolving with each methodically slow thrust from TJ. Her eyes fluttered, rolling back into her head, her hands clasped around his neck, kissing him, loving the way his large rod stretched her pussy and gently banged against her cervix.

"You're doing ok?" TJ asked.

"Uh huh," Julianne managed to get out in between moans.

"Cum for me, Julianne. I want to feel your pussy contract around me," TJ whispered in her ear, licking and sucking her ear lobe.

She couldn't not climax if she tried. His cock, his words, his touch, she lost control, her pussy starting to spasm on his thick, long, shaft. "Ahhh!" she cried out, clutching his back, holding him tightly against her. Her body shook and convulsed under him, her arms eventually going weak, sliding off his body, her legs following shortly after.

"Cum again, please," TJ begged, rolling over to his back, taking her with him. Julianne was straddling him now. He sat up on the bed to catch her, to hold her, to feel her climax again when she was ready.

"So deep," she moaned, her arms around his shoulders, slowly grinding her clit against him, her wild, untrimmed bush, meeting his equally untrimmed forest of pubic hair. Within minutes of slowly grinding him, she was cumming once more, shaking in his arms, her vaginal juices trailing down to his massive testicles.

Julianne could barely speak, "Your, your, t-turn," she said out of breath. TJ smiled, chuckling at her. He sat up further, gently guiding her onto her back once more.

He smiled, caressing her face, "On your stomach please," he whispered. Julianne smiled back, nodded her head and rolled over onto her tummy. TJ pulled her hips back, bringing her to all fours. His big cock rested on her lower back. Julianne moaned again, this time, in anticipation for what was to come.

She nearly climaxed again when he entered her from behind. She arched her back, flinging her hair backward, gripping the sheets. "Uhnnn," TJ moaned loudly, driving his cock all the way in once more.

One hand rested on her waist, the other gliding over her soft white skin. TJ moved his hips back and forth, sliding in and out, moaning each time he slowly drilled inside her, deeper than anyone before. Julianne's mouth hung up and her eyes remain shut, she was in paradise.

TJ ran his hands up her back, around her neck, resting them on her chin, gently pulling her upward, bringing her back toward his chest. Holding her head in both hands, he licked and kissed along her neck, all while pushing in and out of her dripping pussy. She couldn't take it anymore, she cried out louder than before this time when orgasmic waves coursed through her body. TJ released her head and grabbed her large breasts, gently kneading them, moaning while he slid his cock in and out.

"I'm almost there," he whispered. "I don't have a condom though," TJ added.

"It's ok," Julianne said, her small hands now resting on his, which were still cupping her breasts.

TJ began going faster, moaning and grunting as he worked, "Ah yes, so good."

Julianne moaned again, "Yes, yes, cum for me."

"Ah, Julianne!" TJ cried out.

Julianne's eyes snapped open, feeling his cock begin to pulsate inside her, pushing TJ away and going to her knees once more in front of him. She immediately took his cock into her mouth, the cock barely fitting in all the way, listening to TJ moan with pleasure as he filled her mouth with semen, his cock spurting several huge loads into her hungry mouth. She swallowed every ounce, sucking the tip as best she could to get every drop.

tw_holt
tw_holt
1,586 Followers