Former Playmates Pt. 06: Julianne's Medicine

Story Info
Womanizing son changes by caring for depressed mom.
13.8k words
4.68
29.7k
53

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/26/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tw_holt
tw_holt
1,594 Followers

Author's note: This is the fictional former playboy playmate, Julianne's second story and it takes place around two months after her first story (part 4 in the series). Her first story is an interracial one that basically establishes her depression. You don't have to read it if you aren't into interracial stories, but suffice to say that story ends how it begins - a mid-40s divorcee, depressed and alone.

*****

Former Playmates Pt. 06: Julianne's Medicine

Chapter 1

His cock was embedded deep into Fernanda. Greg looked down, seeing her ass quiver, feeling her pussy contracting - she was cumming again. He slowly slid his hand up her sweaty back, finding her dark hair, grabbing a handful and pulling her hard against his body. Fernanda cried out with pleasure, having been thoroughly fucked all night by Greg.

"Feel good?" Greg asked, holding her head back so he could lick her neck and ear.

"Uh huh," Fernanda whimpered.

"Ready for my cum?" He asked.

"Yes!"

Greg pushed her back to her hands, slapping her ass a few times. He slowly stepped back, withdrawing his cock from her tall, light-brown, Puerto Rican body. Fernanda moaned, feeling him exit her, Greg smiling at the gaping hole left by his dick.

She went to her knees, grabbing, stroking his cock. "That's it. Just like that, make me cum baby," Greg said, standing tall, arching his back to stretch, his hands behind his head as Fernanda finished him.

Greg loved coming to Miami once a month to visit Fernanda. She was more than worth the four hour drive to get there. Watching her worship his cock, roaming her hands over his washboard stomach, he thought back to that night a year ago when he met her in a bar. He was in Miami with friends, mainly to score some pussy from the locals. Score some he did.

Fernanda, around ten years older than 25-year-old Greg, taught him quite a few things. She wanted to be manhandled; she told her younger lover exactly that, teaching him how in the process.

Right as Greg was ready to cum, he pulled out of her throat, grabbed the back of her head, holding her in place. He let her grab his cock, stroking it to completion using her own drool as lubrication.

"Yes!" Greg moaned, his cock erupting, covering her pretty face with cum, some of landing in her dark hair.

Fernanda smiled up at him, her face covered with his seed.

"You look great," Greg said.

"Thank you. I'll be in the shower, don't keep me waiting," Fernanda grinned, walking by him.

Greg smiled, watching her hips sway gently as she made her way to the bathroom. He started packing his things, preparing for the trip home that Sunday evening.

He checked his phone, seeing a missed call from his sister. He shrugged, figuring he'd call her later. He picked out some clean clothes to put on after his shower and joined Fernanda.

A little later, Greg at full strength once again, was behind Fernanda in the shower, slapping her ass, calling out her name as he came inside her. "Fernanda!"

Close to 11pm that night, Greg arrived at his apartment in Tampa Bay. He was tired, deciding to return his sister's call tomorrow.

He stripped naked, climbing into bed, thinking about which woman in his stable of women he was going to fuck next.

After work the next day, Greg was at the gym, watching Aline. Smiling inwardly, he knew that dark haired beauty would be riding his cock later that night. It had been a week or so since they last slept together. He knew she could not resist.

He loved Latina women. He loved plowing them from behind, gripping their dark hair tightly, just like he was going to do to the Venezuelan-born, Aline, a couple hours later.

At midnight Greg missed another call from his sister. He was standing, holding Aline upside down, while she sucked his cock dry, his tongue buried in her pussy, ending a several hour-long fuck session.

Lying on the bed, Greg watched the exotic beauty kiss her way up his muscular thighs, kissing his balls, then his weakened shaft. "You love that dick don't you?" Greg stated.

"Mmhmm," Aline purred, sucking tenderly on his cockhead, coaxing it awake again.

"Yeah," Greg said, smugly looking to the ceiling. "I don't blame you."

His phone vibrated yet again. Greg rolled his eyes thinking the caller could leave a message. His sister, Gisele, did just that.

"Call me now you jerk! I need to talk to you," was the angry message his younger sister left.

Greg set his phone on the bedside table, turning his attention back to his cock sucking friend.

"Ready?" he asked, sitting up, turning Aline around.

"Yes," she smiled, looking over her shoulder. Greg slapped her ass hard a few times, opened his mouth, letting saliva land on her anus, rubbing it in with his thumb, before guiding his cockhead into her asshole.

The next morning they woke up, had sex in the shower, and Greg went to work, Aline leaving with him. He flirted with his manager, some of his coworkers, and even though he couldn't see the female clients he was talking to on the phone, he flirted with them too. His arrogance was fueled after another day with zero complaints and plenty of flirting back.

"I guess they all want my dick," Greg shrugged, wondering if his married manager would ever let him have a taste of her pussy.

Pulling into the gym parking lot his phone rang again. It was his sister, this time he decided to answer it.

"Hey Gisele, I don't have much time. I have to - "

"Greg, go see mom," Gisele interrupted him. "Go see her. She's worse than ever now. Please. Stop in and check on her for me," Gisele pleaded.

"Wait. I know she's been down in the dumps, but - "

"No, it's far worse than that. I spoke to her last week, I've never heard her sound so bad since she and dad divorced. You have to go by there, TONIGHT, and check on her," his sister ordered him.

Greg wanted pussy again. He was hoping Aline or another woman would be at the gym. He didn't want to go check on his depressed mother. He was sure she'd be fine.

Gisele went on and on, saying she didn't know if their mother was taking medication or not. Finally Greg interrupted her, "Ok! I'll stop by after I leave the gym."

Gisele sighed, accepting that answer, "Fine. Please let me know how she is or what kind of living condition she's in."

"Alright, alright, I will," they ended the call and Greg went inside the gym.

Aline was already there, working on sculpting her shapely butt. "Hi Greg, you want to hang out again tonight?" she asked seeing him approach.

"Yes, but I need to stop by my mom's first. I'll call you when I'm on the way back to my place," Greg said.

"Sounds good," Aline smiled, glancing to the bulge in Greg's gym shorts.

Greg continued his workout, thinking about the phone call with his sister, "Shit, I'm going to make this quick so I can get back home sooner for some of that juicy pussy of Aline's."

Cutting his workout time in half, Greg said goodbye to Aline, reminding her he'll call her a little later. He left the gym, speeding to his mother, Julianne's, house across town. He wanted to drop in, say hello, and make sure she's ok then leave - he had his daily dose of pussy waiting for him.

Chapter 2

His mother's house was dark. No answer when he rang the doorbell. Using his spare key, Greg entered the home, looking around. "Mom?" He called out to her, walking to the kitchen. It was a mess. The dishes hadn't been cleaned; the trash can was nearly over flowing.

Greg noticed most of the house was fairly cluttered, as though his mother didn't care about cleaning.

"Mom?" he said a little louder. Making his way to her bedroom, he saw the door was closed, slowly opening it, he peered in. There she was, asleep, lying on her side facing away from him. It was 8:30 in the evening.

He stood there, unsure of how to proceed. Greg didn't want to wake her up, but wanted to make sure she was alright.

"Mom?" He said, inching toward her bed. "Mom?"

Greg gently nudged her shoulder, there was no response. "Mom?" he said louder. Julianne stirred, rolling onto her back.

Greg nudged her again, "Hey, you ok?"

She sniffed, scratched her cheek, made a whimper sound, and rolled over to face Greg. "Mom? You ok?"

"Hmmm? Mmhmm," Julianne answered, half asleep.

"Weird," Greg thought. He shrugged, quietly making his way out of her room. He had some pussy waiting for him.

He glanced in his mother's bathroom for a second, doing a double take, he entered. Flicking the light on, Greg saw several medicine bottles. They appeared to be barely used. Picking them up, he recognized some of the names from depression commercials. He had no idea his mother was taking antidepressants, or used to. He noticed the expiration dates were expired. He thought maybe she stopped taking them.

Like the rest of the house, her bathroom was a mess, like it hadn't been cleaned in weeks - maybe longer.

Greg peeped on in her one last time, sighed, and left. He'd call his sister tomorrow to let her know their mother seemed ok.

As he was bouncing Aline up and down on his cock later that evening, Greg was quieter than usual. Normally during sex, Greg would slap the woman's ass he was with that evening, tease her, urge her to cum, ask her if she loves his dick, and generally treat her like a fuck toy - something he'd thought of women since he found it so easily to sleep with them.

This night, however, he wasn't doing any of those things. Something was on his mind. "Greg, yes! Greg!" Aline saying, riding to another orgasm. Greg silently watched her tits and long black hair bounce. He was thinking about his mother's messy home, how she was asleep so early in the evening, and the unused medication.

Shaking those thoughts from his head, he grabbed Aline's waist, threw her on her back, flipped her over and brought her ass and hips against his cock. Sliding himself in from behind, he went at her like a rabid animal, grabbing her hair, slamming into her.

"Ah! Fuck me!" Aline cried out. Greg obliged the rest of the night.

******

The next day at work, Greg was taking a break, talking to a friend on his cell phone about the newest addition to the sales team. "Yeah she started yesterday. Black hair, a Puerto Rican or Cuban maybe, named Melissa. Has a cute, barely noticeable accent. You know how I love Latinas. Give me a few more days and I'll have her in bed by the weekend."

Greg ended the call to his friend, making his way back inside, when his phone rang. It was his sister, Gisele.

"Hey, I was going to call you - " Greg said.

"How is she?" Gisele interrupted him.

"She's ok. I think. She was asleep when I went over there. She must've gone to bed early."

"No, that's not it. I mean, yes, she did, but it's not normal. I'm betting she's sleeping all the time now. I'm not sure if she's going to work still. I've never seen her this depressed before," Gisele said.

"Maybe she was tired."

"That's not it. She's 43 not 83. Go back over there tonight and check on her again," Gisele ordered her older brother.

"Wait, I think it's - "

"Do it. What condition was the house in?" Gisele asked.

"It was really messy."

"See? She's not cleaning, she's probably barely bathing. Greg I'm really worried. Did you even talk to her?"

"No, I nudged her and asked if she was ok. I think she was barely awake but seemed to respond," Greg answered.

"Go back over there tonight and have a conversation with her. Go before 8, maybe take her some dinner," Gisele said.

"Ugh. I got stuff to do though," Greg said, pussy on his mind.

"Don't be like that. Just do it, ok? When she and dad split up it destroyed her and we weren't there for her like we should've been. I've been up here in Atlanta, but you've been in Tampa the whole time. You could've been there for her better than I could have," she said.

Gisele had a point. Greg barely visited her, barely spent time with her, and he knew his sister was right. He didn't want to be around his mother in her depressed state. It brought him down too, plus he felt helpless, as though nothing he could do would cheer her up. He wasn't going to admit that to Gisele though.

"Fine," he sighed. Greg returned to work, setting his focus on his new coworker for this weekend. He'd go to his mother's house that evening, clean up a little, bring her some food and then make up for the lost pussy during the week with Melissa during the weekend.

Chapter 3

She was a shell of a person. Greg's mother sat alone in her living room, emotionless, blankly looking out the front window when Greg arrived.

"Greg?" she asked, watching her son enter.

"Hey mom," Greg brought in some Chinese take-out. "I thought I'd stop by and bring you some dinner."

"Oh," she replied, not moving.

Greg went to the kitchen, taking boxes out of the bag, grabbing some utensils. "Mom? In here."

Julianne stood, slowly making her way to the kitchen. Greg noticed she was thinner than usual. Her hair was a mess, skin was pale; she looked sickly. He had to look away, her visage made him feel guilt for not being around much.

He attempted small talk and failed. Julianne would only nod, shake her head, shrug, or barely speak a reply when Greg asked about random things. Has she been out much, has she seen so-and-so recently, has she heard about this or that were some of the questions he thought up. His mother pecked away at her meal, uninterested.

"What about work, mom? How is that going?" Greg asked.

Julianne simply shook her head.

"Yeah? What does that mean? Don't like the job?"

Shaking her head again, "I don't, I don't work there anymore."

"What do you mean?" Greg put his fork down. "You get a new job?"

His mother shook her head, taking a small bite.

"No? Are you working at all?"

She shook her head again.

"Mom, did you quit or what?"

"I stop going in. They let me go."

Greg paused for a moment, "Wait, so you just stopped going in? What about the bills? What about - "

"Greg please," his mother quietly spoke up.

"You can't just stop going to work. You still have a mortgage right?" he said.

"Greg," Julianne shook her head, setting her fork down, her eyes to her lap.

He could tell he was upsetting her. He backed down. He sat, looking at this frail, sad woman, realizing she was too depressed to even go into work. Greg had no idea what to do. His first thought was moving in and helping out with the finances. The lights were still on, so he thought she was living off her savings.

They finished their meal in silence. Greg did the dishes and spent another hour cleaning the kitchen. His mother went to bed before he left. He stood in her doorway, watching her lie there, her back toward him. His sister was right; she was far worse than they ever thought.

******

Greg couldn't concentrate at work the next day. He kept getting texts from his friend asking about Melissa and if he's closer to scoring with her yet. He replied, saying not yet and that he's busy. Aline called him too, leaving a voicemail, inviting him over for sex. He texted her after work saying he couldn't that night.

That night he returned to his mother's, bringing more dinner and extra groceries. They ate in relative silence, Greg cleaning up after the meal, and asked his mother to hang out with him in the living room.

"I think I'll come by this Saturday and clean up some. Probably mow the yard too," Greg said. His mother nodded.

She stood, making her way to her bedroom. "You're going to bed really early. You sure you don't want to sit and chat awhile?" Greg asked.

"Tired," Julianne replied.

Greg sighed, watching her walk away. He took a tour through the rest of the home, making note of what to move, pack up, and clean on Saturday. Everything was fairly dusty. The living room had coffee mugs and trash strewn about on tables. "All she does is sleep," he thought. "She eats her little TV dinner, drinks some coffee, and that's it."

He entered a small office area, seeing boxes on top of a desk. They were filled with old photos, letters and other papers. Scanning the room, Greg saw a familiar sight, a Playboy magazine on the dusty bookshelf. He smiled, recognizing the woman on the cover - his aunt Alyssa.

She was actually a half-aunt, his mother and Alyssa sharing a father. Even though he or anyone else in the family hadn't seen her in years, she was still referred to as an aunt. Because of their lack of closeness, Greg easily was able to ogle her nude pictures in the magazine. In his teen years he'd even jack off to them on occasion. He wasn't close to the woman and felt no weirdness or guilt.

He thought about having a quick wank right then and there, but decided against it. It's been years since he brought himself to orgasm - a stable of women happily did this for him.

He set the magazine down, making a mental note to clean the office, along with bathroom, living room, mow the yard, trim the trees and - Greg sighed. Saturday was going to a busy day.

Looking in on his sleeping mother once more, he could feel her sadness transferring from her body to his. He chastised himself for not being there for her like he should've been.

"I'll clean up Saturday and maybe come over more often. I'll help with groceries too," Greg thought driving back to his apartment. "Man, she's in bad shape."

He needed release. He wanted to add another notch on the figurative wall of pussy conquests. Greg was going to get Melissa's number the next day. Taking her out Saturday night, fucking her, should take his mind off his depressed mother.

A few well timed slick comments, compliments, and suggestions and Greg scored a date with Melissa Saturday night. "Too easy," he said to himself, a smug grin on his face.

Friday night Greg was urged by his sister to spend it with their mother. He explained he'd be over there all day on Saturday, but Gisele would hear none of it. Greg figured it'd be fine. He'd go all night with Melissa the following evening, covering her hot little Latina body in his cum, making up for missing out on pussy the last couple evenings.

It was more of the same. Greg brought dinner, sat with his mother, failing at any meaningful conversation, feeling down and helpless, as if nothing he could do could cheer her up, then leaving after she went to bed.

Chapter 4

The next morning Greg arrived at his mother's, bringing her breakfast, finding her still asleep at 9:30. He set the meal on the table, knowing he'd have to warm it up for her. He shrugged and went about his cleaning.

After cleaning the living room, dusting, moving some furniture around, he cleaned the hall bathroom. It wasn't as dirty as his mother's, but it needed cleaning nonetheless. Greg cleaned the kitchen again, far more thoroughly than earlier in the week. He discarded old and expired items from the pantry and refrigerator, then ran the dishwasher.

Making his way to the office room, he began dusting. "Doing a girl's job," he joked to himself, not truly minding the task, knowing it had to be done because his mother wasn't going to do it.

He arranged a few books, photo albums, and picture frames. Greg saw his aunt's Playboy magazine once more. "Might as well," he grinned, pulling down his gym shorts, tugging at his dick.

"Yes," he whispered, looking at Alyssa's pictures, while stroking himself. "Big titties."

"Greg?" his mother called for him.

He hurriedly closed the magazine, reaching to put it on the top shelf, pulling his shorts up, "Yeah? In here."

"Hi," she said, just waking.

"Hey. I thought I'd clean up the house, then do some yard work. That ok?"

"Oh. Sure, yeah," Julianne nodded.

"Great. I'll clean your bathroom next."

"No, you don't have to."

"I want to. Just trying to help," Greg shrugged, watching the solemn look on his mother's face.

tw_holt
tw_holt
1,594 Followers