Former Student

Story Info
Teacher is reunited with Latina ex-student.
1.4k words
3.52
63.3k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before graduating from college, I faced a common dilemma: What am I going to do with the rest of my life. I knew that I wanted to go to graduate school, but I also wanted to work for a few years. At the same time, I wasn't interested in entering the business world.

After discussing my "dilemma" with my brother, he suggested that I move west and look for a teaching job. He explained that as long as I began work on a teaching credential, I could find a social studies teaching position at the secondary level. Well, I had nothing to lose and the thought of seventy-degree, sunshine-filled days year-round didn't turn me away. After I graduated, I packed my belongings and headed for California.

After finding a place to live, everything fell into place. My neighbor in the apartment complex had a contact at a private school, and before I knew it I was hired to teach American history, government, and economics.

When the school year began, I was a nervous wreck. I had no teaching experience and I was being thrown into an all-girls Catholic school. I figured the fact that I was young and good-looking would get me through the first semester and keep the kids from focusing on my mistakes.

Looking back, my first year as a teacher was one of the most memorable. I loved going to work everyday, my ideals were high, and I felt like I was connecting with the kids. There was one student in particular that I will never forget.

Elena was the first child of Salvadoran immigrants. She had skin the color of coffee slightly diluted with cream, long, flowing black hair, and the most beautiful almond eyes I have ever seen. Her school uniform disguised a perfect body: slender, muscular legs, a perfect ass, and small, firm breasts. I could not help but stare at her when she was in my class and she always gave me a sweet, innocent smile.

Elena's relationship with her parents was somewhat difficult. They uphold their native values, and as a result Elena was not allowed to date. Her parents were very strict, as they wanted her to succeed in school and attend a good college.

Elena often came in after school for help with American history and her other classes. I felt she had a schoolgirl's crush, but I also knew that she needed someone to talk to. I was careful to always act professionally, but there was always a voice in the back of my mind wondering what things would be like if Elena were a little older and attending college.

Well, Elena graduated after my second year at the school and we soon fell out of touch. I knew that she was attending a local university, as her parents would not let her live away from home until she was married. I always hoped that she would stop by to visit, but luck would not have it as such. One day, however, the tide began to change.

Before the holidays, I was busy doing my Christmas shopping and I ran into Elena at the mall. She was working at the Banana Republic store and she immediately gave me a big hug when I entered the store. Her appearance had not changed a bit. In fact, she was more beautiful than I remembered her. She told me that she was majoring in elementary education and would graduate in the spring. I was happy to hear that she was doing well and secretly longing to see her again.

When I got home that evening, I noticed that she had written her phone number on the receipt and asked me to call. Thoughts of her soft, brown skin and perfect body took over. I called her the next evening and we made plans to meet for dinner the following weekend.

I chose a nice Italian restaurant and we had a nice evening together. We talked about teaching, and as the wine began to flow, so did the personal details. We both had recently ended relationships and were slow to rebound. Elena told me she had been dating a classmate seriously for a year, but things recently fizzled. She didn't elaborate and I didn't ask any questions. I was beginning to think that the night was drawing to a close, but suddenly everything changed.

"Would it be okay if we went back to your place?"

"Sure," I said.

My heart started racing, as I fantasized about her long, silky hair falling over my body. I drove us back to my condominium, fiddling with the radio and doing my best not to let on how badly I wanted her. Sensing my nervousness, Elena took my hand and gently caressed it as I tried to get home ASAP.

When we got inside the condo, we wasted no time. As soon as I locked the door, we were kissing passionately. Our kissing continued as we worked our way to the couch. We paused for a moment so that I could light a living room candle and pour us two glasses of wine.

When I returned to the couch, we picked up where we left off. My fingers eased through her hair as my tongue probed deep inside her mouth. With every step I moved forward, she responded with two. Without asking, I lifted her from the couch and carried her into the bedroom. We continued to kiss, only this time my hands began to caress her breasts through her sweater. I slid my hands beneath her sweater, letting them rest on her firm breasts.

I proceeded to remove her sweater and then her bra. With my hands massaging her breasts, I lowered my tongue to her neck, sliding my way down to her breasts. Taking one in my hand, I began to knead it while licking around and sucking on her nipple. Moving to the other breast and doing the same, her nipples became erect, protruding a solid half-inch.

Elena began to moan softly as I continued to suck, but I knew we were just getting started. I moved my hands down to her pants as I traced my tongue down her firm, hard stomach to the top button. Removing her pants and g-string, I had to stop and admire her natural, unspoiled beauty. At that moment, I felt like the luckiest guy in the world.

I placed my hands beneath her ass and started to kiss around her vagina and clitoris.

"Jason, no one has ever done this to me. In fact, I've never had an orgasm before. I feel so embarrassed."

"Elena, just relax and enjoy."

I began to lick up and down her vaginal lips, and with each stroke I could almost feel her first orgasm building. I moved her hands so that she could keep her lips spread, and I then began to stimulate her clitoris. I started with a steady pace, slowed, then resumed.

"Yes, yes, oh yes, don't stop."

The freshness of her juices led me to probe her vagina and then take her clitoris inside my lips. With this, her orgasm came, her hips shuddered and low cries of pleasure burst from her mouth.

By this point, I was fully erect and ready to take Elena. She quickly removed my clothes, and I laid down, moving her on top of me. With her hair falling on my chest, she slowly lowered herself onto my penis. She took the first few inches into her tight vagina, moving slowly until I was completely inside her.

Elena began to ride me with a quick and steady pace. She would move her body into different positions while on top to better stimulate her clitoris. When she would move, I could feel each mini-orgasm as her vaginal muscles tightened around my penis. I wasn't sure how much longer I could hang on, but I definitely wasn't ready to ejaculate.

I moved Elena onto her hands and knees, moving behind her and pressing deep into her vagina. As my pace grew faster, Elena's moans turned to screams and her interior muscles clamped down on my penis. At this point, her orgasms came in waves and we were both in heaven.

I had her lay down on her back, raised her legs, and entered Elena once again. I began to move into her hard and fast, feeling the tension building in my legs. With a final thrust, I exploded inside her, not sparing a drop of cum. We both collapsed into each other's arms and slept like babies until late the next morning. Never had I had a night of passion like that in my life.

Elena and I have remained good friends, but we have both moved on to other relationships. However, whenever we see each other, I always notice that spark of passions in her eyes.