Fornes High School

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Watching Nina suck Fernando's dick was turning me on. I clamped my lips together and pushed my face onto Carlos' tool. I built up a fat load of saliva while twirling my lips around the coronal ridge. After several minutes I slid my head further down, taking in five inches before the head reached the back of my mouth. A few of his pubic hairs tickled my nose. I remembered the first time I had tried to tackle this monster, how I had struggled to get it inside my mouth. Its amazing what constant practice can do.

I began tracing a figure eight pattern with my mouth while moving up and down his magnificent meat. Carlos placed his hands on his thighs and leaned back, moaning in delight, content to let me serve his cock. I kept going until my lips and cheeks became numb and spittle began dripping from the corners of my mouth.

Finally, I pulled my face from his cock. I peeled back the foreskin and locked my lips on the exposed cockhead, lavishing attention on it with my tongue while sucking voraciously. Carlos' cock felt great. I admired its warmth and strength. I loved the way it throbbed in my mouth. He was, I realized, going to come soon. I decided to put on a special show for our guests. Nina would learn that at Fornes we were very serious about our blow jobs.

My lips compressed, I pushed down his shaft until the head was lodged in my throat. I had no problem; I had long ago conquered my gag reflex. As I traveled back to the cock head I opened my mouth and filled my lungs with air. With my mouth still open I moved back down his cock, exhaling, bathing his prick in the warm moist hot air. I did this several times. Soon he was moaning my name, calling me his whore, his slut. He snaked his hand around the back of my neck and tugged me forward. It was time; he wanted to dump his salty cum in my mouth.

I returned to the top of his cock, focusing my attention on its underside. I took a glance at Nina. She was fisting Fernando's shaft while working the crown with her tongue. She kept her eyes on Fernando's face. He returned her gaze, a happy smile plastered across his face. I heard Carlos' voice and glanced up. He was also looking at Fernando and Nina.

"On your face, pretty teacher. Fernando is going to cum on your face."

Nina did not hesitate. She pulled back and holding Fernando's cock directly before her face started frantically jerking his tool. "Cum on me, baby, cum on my face. Cover my face, baby. Mark me baby, mark your teacher-cunt with your cum."

Fernando, who was still relatively new at this game, never had a chance. He sprayed almost instantly. The first load arched in air and splattered on Nina's forehead and, just as she squeezed them shut, her eyes and the bridge of her nose. She kept jerking him and a second load shot from his cock, this one covering her mouth and chin. Fernando had delivered a flood of semen; he must have been abstaining for days. His seed began sliding down Nina's face.

I knew what those visuals would do to Carlos. I placed my thumb at the base of the penis, blocking the tube through which his cum would journey. At the same time I pushed down hard on his cock, enveloping it with my face. Carlos grunted, an otherworldly sound erupted from his solar plexus, and he thrust his cock into me, jamming several inches down my throat. He was cumming. I could feel his muscles try again and again to push his seed out. His orgasm was stalled, delayed and drawn out, and when I finally stopped blocking his cum I was rewarded with an immense load of his seed as he shook through an intense powerful orgasm.

While savoring a mouthful of cum I looked to the side. Nina was kneeling before her lover. She cleared the cum from her eyes with her thumbs. Her tongue rolled around outside her mouth, capturing of much of his jism as she could manage. He watched, happily muttering, savoring the afterquakes of his orgasm and the sight of this woman, a teacher with the looks of a supermodel, kneeling before him, her face coated with his cum. Finally, he stood and walked to the bathroom. Remaining on her knees, she twisted her body around to watch him. He came back out and handed her a damp towel. She wiped off her face.

Silently Aiza, who had been watching the show from one of the beds, approached her from behind. He had stripped naked and sported the biggest erection I had, and still have ever, seen. Twelve inches long, thick as a child's wrist, and dark brown in color, it was the thirteenth wonder of the world. He slipped a hand under Nina's arm boosting her to her feet and then, his hand on her butt, effortlessly lifted her into the air and turned her towards him.

Nina must have been deeply aroused, because she showed no trepidation - as others I had known before her - when first confronted by the redwood dangling between Aiza's legs. Instead she set her legs on Aiza's waist, grabbed his tool, and fitted its head to her twat. She did not slide onto his pole effortlessly, no one impaled themselves on that battering ram effortlessly, but she wiggled her hips taking inch after inch of him inside her. Aiza normally shoved himself into new conquests, he loved to watch their pleasure-pain when they were stretched like they never imagined they'd be stretched, but Nina's determination to fuck herself on his tool impressed him. He let Nina do the work.

Once his entire cock was inside her, Nina stopped moving, trying to adjust to the monstrous intrusion. Aiza held her up with one arm. He used the other to pull up her dress. Nina got the message. She stripped the dress from her body and tossed it to the floor, leaving herself naked. She was an exquisite creature, slim and trim. Her breasts featured delightful pink nipples. The contrast between their bodies was striking. Nina's slender pale body hung from Aiza's muscular dark body like a small branch from a massive tree.

Nina locked her hands around Aiza' neck and started to undulate. Aiza matched her movements, not thrusting in and out, but moving his cock around within her, rolling his pubic bone against hers, mashing her clit against his powerful body.

That she was already desperately aroused was instantly clear. Her voice soft, but intense, she started gasping, "Yessssss oooooooh yessssss fuck me! Fuck me! Ohhhhhhh baby! Fuck me! Oooooooohhhhhhh myyyyy gooooossssshhhhh yeeeeeeessssss!"

Fernando, Carlos, and I simply watched. Aiza supported Nina with no apparent effort and she took full advantage, grinding her crotch into her groin. I had watched women panic when they had first experienced Aiza's gargantuan instrument; Nina was instead eager to conform her body to its girth. She was going to fit right in.

"I am so hot. I need to cum. PLEASE MAKE ME CUM! Ooooooooh Gawwwwwwwwd, please make me cum! I need to cum soooooo bad, mmmmmm, please, ohhhhhhhh yesssss, mmmmmmm, uuunnnnhhhhhhh, UNHHHHHHHHHHH."

Nina pulled herself tight to Aiza, her chest pressing against his, her legs wrapped around his waist. Aiza cupped her ass cheeks with his hands, and, carefully at first, began thrusting into her, pushing only a couple of inches into her at a time.

Nina loved it. In response her motions became longer and longer and soon she was spearing herself on the full length of his cock. Each time their groins smacked together she let out a small grunt, a mix of pleasure and pain. She was unambiguously approaching a climax, pushing harder on Aiza's tool, her gyrations becoming increasingly jerky.

"Please mmmmmmm ohhhhhhhh, more! Give me more! Please! I want more! Please ohhgoood hhhhhhhh Gawwwwwwwd, fuckkkkk, give it to me! Ohmigod, FUCK FUCK, CUMMMMINNNNGGGG!!" As sh came Nina thrashed in Aiza arms. Her body shook, her arms and legs flailed about like a scarecrow in a hurricane, and then, suddenly, she went limp. Her head fell back, her mouth opened, her tongue flopped on her lips.

Aiza walked her to the bed and lowered her; his cock never leaving her body. He took her legs and placed his feet on the front of her shoulders. He reverted to classic Aiza, pushing the entire length of his cock in and out of her snatch, picking up and speed and power as he did so.

At first she just lay there, her body bouncing in response to his thrusts. I was concerned she had lost consciousness. But she started moving, pushing against Aiza. At first her movements were slight, barely perceptible, but she kept at it. Soon she laid her arms on the bed, using them to leverage her body as she sought to match her thrusts to his.

Carlos' hand tapped my butt. It was time. I pulled aside my thong, walked to the bed, and straddled Nina's head. Facing her feet, I lowered my snatch to her face. It wasn't going to take much to bring me off. I had yet to come; my cunt was a fetid swamp of lust and need.

Nina, it turned out, had no lesbian experience, but she knew what she liked and figured I'd like the same. She was right. She licked my swollen pussy lips, pushing her tongue inside a couple of dozen times, and then licked along my labia towards my clit. When she got there she sucked it between her lips, pulling it from it's protective hood. Her lips massaged its sides while the tip of her tongue teased it and the flat of her tongue glided over it.

I'm not normally a big-time screamer, but in the interests of encouraging Nina, and, well, because it felt do damn good and I was so damn horny, I made no effort to hold back, sharing my pleasure with the room. "Yes, yes, yessssss! Mmmmmmm, Oooooooooh yeah, mmmmm, ohhhhhh, ahhhhhh, ugggggghhhhhh, oooooohhhhhh."

I ground my sex into Nina's face, steadying myself by placing my perfectly manicured hands on my stocking clad thighs. I stayed happy and vocal. "Mmmmmmmmm, lick my yummy cunt, ooooohhhhhh, Gawwwwddddddddd fuckkkkkkkkk, mmmmmmmmm fuuuuuccccckkkkkkk, SHIT YEAH!!" Nina held my clit between her lips and ran her tongue across it, left to right, right to left, up and down, back and forth. There was an explosion building inside me. My entire universe was centered on Nina's mouth. I leaned forward, rocking my pussy on her face and getting a bird's eyes view of Aiza's impossibly thick cock plunging in and out of the pink lips of Nina's pussy. It was a riveting sight, but even so I was distracted when Nina began fingering the opening of my asshole. My god it felt good. I was shaking, my entire body grew warm, and then it hit me like an explosion. My orgasm geysered from my cunt through the rest of me. "Yeeeeeeeesssssssssss! Mmmmmmmmm, oooooohhhhhhhhh," I cried out joyfully before sloughing off Nina's body, coming to rest on the bed next to her.

Nina and Aiza didn't stop. They were pistoning into each other like heavy grade industrial machinery. Aiza, as usual, was quiet, although anyone looking at his face could see the delicious sensations Nina's tight pussy brought his monumental cock. Nina, on the other hand, bit her lip and jerked hard against him. She was consumed by carnal need, craving the release that Aiza's talented dick promised. She looked directly into his eyes. "Take me stud, take me with your big dick, fill my entire pussy, split me in two, fuck the teacher, fuck her." Aiza picked up the pace, bouncing her hips off the bed with each thrust. She looked like a doll twisting on the end of his pole.

"Mmmmmmmmm fuck! Do it. Fuck me. Fuck me hard. Ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh Gaaaaawwwwwwwwddddddddd yeeeeeesssssss! That's it, HARDER! FUCK ME HARDER! OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH GAWWWWWWWDIIII! SLAM ME! POUND ME DEEP! HARDER, DEEPER, OH FUCK! OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH, FUUUUCKKKK, FUUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKK!"

Nina squirmed. The lips of her pussy convulsed and her breasts swelled. I propped myself up on an elbow and played with her nipples with my fingernails. Her clit, which had popped free from its hood, started to retract. She was, I thought, about to blow and as I finished the thought Nina gasped and her body shook violently as she came, her ass and cunt twitching. Aiza let out a deep animal moan and jammed himself into Nina's cunt, their pubic hair melding. His jaw locked and his cum filled her. Aiza then staggered back. A combination of her juice and his cum dripped from her pussy and down her thighs, ponding on the bed. Aiza's massive, now only semi-hard dick, swung between his legs. I was amazed: I had never seen him lose a full erection after a single cum before.

Nina merged into the mattress, gasping for breath.

Carlos didn't really need a report. He asked anyway.

"Well?"

Aiza was not an effusive guy. "Carlos, she's got a good, no, she's got a great cunt." He looked at Fernando, "You're a lucky dude."

Carlos nodded his approval. I looked at Nina, her body flushed, still breathing deeply. "You're hired."

Her eyes were hazy, but she gave me a broad smile, full of enthusiasm and joy. I would see it many more times and I would never grow tired of it.

She wearily dragged herself to the head of the bed and turned her smiling face to Fernando. "Well Fernando honey, come take what's yours."

Fernando forgot about playing it cool in front of the guys. He jumped from his chair, scooted across the room, and slid onto the bed between her legs. She grabbed his dick and put the head in her cunt. I had expected Fernando to pound her as had Aiza, but instead he eased inside her, nice and slow, and then ground his body into her, moving his hips in circles and ovals, trapping her clit between them. She moved with him. Her eyes rolled back in her head as she completely surrendered to him. They kept going. Her hands and fingers, almost mindlessly, dug into his back and she called out his name as if there was no one else in the room. Fernando fucked her, but kept the rhythm slow, almost insolently slow. She responded in kind, grinding her body against him. Their hearts were pounding against each other, a thin sheen of sweat covered her body, and her wet breasts slid against his chest. She breathed into his ear, her lips pursed as she squeaked, muttered, whimpered her delight. You could see the pressure build within her.

The three of us watched in fascination at this carnal display. Fernando was playing Nina like a virtuoso, pushing her slowly into a world composed only of concupiscence delight. She strained against him, her skin flushed. Drops of sweat appeared on her forehead. Her breathing grew ragged.

Finally, her body tightened and she came, emitting a long slow moan, somewhere between the sound of an animal and a person. Fernando kept going, fucking her with the same methodical precision. Nina's next orgasm came more quickly and soon she was shivering from one come to another; each one incrementally stronger than the last. No human being could withstand these sensations forever and the pressure inside stripped Nina to her prurient core; her nails were leaving indentations in Fernando's back and she started biting his mouth.

Fernando understood it was time. He pulled back and Nina, in response, rose, trying to keep his entire dick inside her. She hung from his body, whimpering into his mouth. Fernando rotated his hips, moving his cock within her and at the peak of her desperate need, slowly sank back in.

Nina came. Nina exploded. Nina stiffened. Nina melted. Nina screamed. The intensity of her orgasm with Aiza had been mind-boggling; this one took her beyond the limits of her character and physical integrity. She buckled as Fernando poured his cum into her body. Carlos, Aiza, and I left.

Nina told me later it had never been so good. She couldn't move for an hour.

* * * *

It was the first day of school. I was standing in the entrance hallway. Carlos had just fucked me on my desk. In half-an-hour, when I addressed the students in the assembly hall, the gang leader's cum would be dribbling down my leg. At the moment he was holding court at the far end of the hallway.

Nina walked in the front door. She was spectacular. She was wearing a black Bebe Grace dress that clung to her body like a second skin and ended only a few inches below her pussy. The sheer long sleeves added a sexy sophisticated touch. She was also sporting open toed five inch heels held to her feet my ankle and toe straps. Everyone's eyes turned towards her.

Nina located Carlos and nodded her head, the appropriate gesture of obeisance. He nodded and returned his attention to his entourage. She started scanning the hallway, looking for Fernando. Her face broke out in a wide smile when she saw him. He must have seen her first; he was already bounding towards her. She jumped into his arms, wrapped her arms around his shoulders, and they exchanged a deep sexy kiss. There was no question to whom she belonged

Gang members, once they claimed their teacher, treated them in a variety of ways. Some incorporated them into a pre-existing collection of girlfriends, akin to the head of the harem, some enjoyed passing them around among their friends, some employed them as part-time prostitutes. A few fell in love. I could not recall, however, seeing a couple as completely smitten with each other as Nina and Fernando. I waved them over. "My office is available, but the assembly starts in twenty minutes. Be on time." They scurried by.

* * * *

Early in his senior year Fernando accepted a scholarship to Brown. There was no question, even before Nina's baby bump became evident, that she'd accompany him and I would need to find a replacement. Not that I minded. Nina was an excellent teacher and her warm optimistic personality made her a joy to be around. I did, however, love the hiring process.

12