Forsaken Love

Story Info
My heart beats swiftly for a three-winged angel.
1.1k words
4.71
8.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Blood. A powerful and binding concoction that defines a person yet is spilled over that definition. In some worlds, families fight noble blood against noble blood but in my world, if you do not have wings on your feet, you are not fit to live here. Thankfully, my pads have wings but the only soul I would give my life and honor for has none.

My heart beats swiftly for a three-winged angel who with his very talons ripped out my soul and made it his. Tonight we meet again yet in the very depths of my being I feel it may be our last.

A warm breeze washes over my bare flesh and brings along with it the scent of the sea mingled with the perfume of grass. I feel feather light and wait for the wind to blow me off this castle tower but stay rooted in place because of my heavy heart. I draw my knees close to my body and rest my cheek on them letting the moon cloak me in a veil of cold blue. I then smell a familiar musky sweetness riding on the sails of sea and grass. My love embraces me from behind with his lean muscular arms enveloping me with his wings and his heart. He presses against me as if to melt my carnal being with his body heat into the quicksilver of his blood. He strong rough hands caress me gently like the very warm breeze binding us both. I feel like the moon cradled by velvet black night and our love is the twinkling diamonds of the stars. I asked if he was identified by any of his yellow-eyed brethren and he denied.

Relieved, I let myself be taken away from the pain our world has given us. My feathers drape over his almost reptilian feet, the strands licking his talons as his feathers curtains us from existence. His lips caress my ear as he delivers drops of honey onto its porches. I break out in gooseflesh feeling our sexual energy rise to an unrecognizable level. His fingers flutter like butterflies over my breasts and I pull him closer wanting him to be inside me and inside my soul only to claw his way out once more. He turns me around and looking into his yellow eyes and I notice that they get freckled with specks of orange when he sees me and seeing this I lean in for a kiss in a body that does not feel like mine. His surprisingly soft lips fuse with mine and in that moment I could have died, for I was swimming in eternal bliss. Yet my heart grows uneasy as I feel a kind of finality in this kiss and his quivering hands confirm that he shares my uneasiness too. He lays down on the ground offering one of his wings as a blanket before I lower myself to join him and the floor's cold stony company.

Wrapping himself around me like a boa, our emotions settle like falling leaves and we drift off to sleep in each other's arms.

I dreamt that I was lost in the dark and unseen forces restricted me of my freedom only to wake up staring into yellow eyes that were not my beloved's. I realize my restraints have been modified with poisonous teeth as the bare down menacingly into my flesh, I try not to struggle but I could not contain myself for what I was about to witness .

Hung limp between two shadow cloaked wing-footed angels was my heart. His wings looked molten, almost as if the feathers were ripped off and his beautiful face was unidentifiable under a sheet of blood. I cry out at the sight and every breath I take is accompanied by searing pain as my broken ribs dig deeper into my lungs. From my mouth, rivers of crimson flowed as we are dragged down to the gallows by our bound hands. Black streamers of hate wash over me - hate for who I have loved and hate for my crime. A brief moment of relief is felt, as the urchin bracelets are removed but are then replaced by itchy strands of hemp. I am then strung up by my arms embarrassed by how exposed I was to a sea of yellow lanterns. I then hear the sound of a snake slithering through straw as my tormentor uncoils his whip letting its metal tip dangle at his feet. My battered lover is knelt before me to watch as I am whipped into numbness. Every lash is as if it seeks to rid me of my love for him.

Hot stickiness courses down my back as they kneel me to watch whatever fate is set out for my angel of darkness. My life is slowly ebbing away from me and my heart disintegrates as I watch our accusers slowly rip his once enchanted wings off his back. I cannot do anything as his legs flail and he seems to have screamed the cold curdled blood out of anyone within earshot yet still I cannot do anything but watch. We are suddenly without heart or spirit. We are an empty shell, a vacant husk of what used to be. My dark prince is thrown onto an awaiting wagon yet before I am to join him, I feel the cold sliver of steel against my ankles as they saw away at my winged feet. The pain is excruciating and its cruel character creeps its way up to my throat releasing my soul. I then join my love for our romantic wagon ride to death with my face landing inches apart from his, I can see that it is etched in pain and sweet satisfaction. We stare into each other's eyes, his once bright yellow eyes now dulled reflected in my onyx almonds, we inhale the sea and grass once more time.

"I love you, Lilith." clotted blood shuddered in his lungs as he struggled to whisper, "This is the moment we have lived for, the moment that we risked everything for."

"And what a life we lived, Uriel. I am forever bound to you, my love." I replied through clenched teeth.

We are yanked from the open air and thrown into a dark wooden coffin that smelled of mold and dirt. Darkness welcomes us like a mother to a long lost son and even after they pounded the lid shut and we heard the shovels of soil collide with the wood, we knew we were going home. Home to a world where wing-footed beauties could love three-winged miracles and not have their blood spilled on what defines them. Before Death planted its sickly sweet kiss on our heads, I heard my no-winged lover humming into my hair.