Fortieth Birthday Cruise

Story Info
Wife has one last hoorah.
1.8k words
3.53
68.7k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: the fictional story told here is for sexual fantasy and role playing purposes only. The author in no way advocates or intends for anyone to be unfaithful to his or her spouse or to practice unsafe sex.

*

Some friends asked my wife and I to go on a four night five day cruise from Miami to the Caribbean to celebrate the wives 40th birthday. It was going to be five couples celebrating the girls all turning 40 that year.

Unfortunately due to my schedule I was unable to go. My wife asked if she could go alone and if I would stay home with the kids. We have been married for thirteen years and have three children and we have a very good marriage. I am a little insecure and used to be the jealous type, however with my wife I rarely get jealous because she is a wonderful trustworthy person. However, when she was in college and a few years after college she had quite a wild side. Therefore, there is always this little bit of doubt that if she was in the right situation where alcohol and partying were involved that she might do something that I would not approve of, and at 40 she can still turn heads when she walks into a room.

After careful consideration I agreed to let her go on the cruise. I talked to her about my insecurities and she assured me nothing would happen. I told her that she had my approval to do anything she wanted to do sexually, as long as it was with two or more guys at once and they all wore condoms. She was shocked and asked why in the world would I say that? I explained my rationale, if she hooked up with some guy, that she and he may start to feel something for each other and it could get messy. However if she fucked two or more guys she would be doing it just to get a good fucking and would not be tied emotionally to the guys. My wife being a slut is a turn on to me but my wife becoming emotionally attached and having an affair with some guy is not at all what I want to happen. She accepted my rationale and assured me that nothing was going to happen anyway.

After she returned from the trip everything was fine, she told me all about the trip, that she had a great time and that nothing had happened that I would not have approved of. I asked what that meant and she said she was just kidding so I forgot all about it. Then, one night when we were about to have one of our "sex" nights, that's where she dresses up in sexy outfits and does her hair for the part and we role play sexual situations. Usually the scenes are of my sexual fantasies...me and some other unknown guy(s) (me and a dildo) fucking a college girl or sex starved MILF (her). Sometimes she is a prisoner and I am a guard, or perhaps I am a fraternity brother(s) deciding whether she can be a "little sister" to our frat or sometimes she is a cock starved housewife fucking three or four college students. It can get pretty intense and is a whole lot of fun.

Anyway, we start fooling around and she is looking a little nervous and tells me that something did happen on the cruise, and that she has felt really guilty for not telling me right away. But she had to get it off her chest so to speak. She said she had a threesome with two guys on the cruise. She said she felt really slutty afterwards but it was fun and that was the end of it, she didn't even remember their names. She said she was really sorry, she didn't plan to do anything but the guys were extremely sexy young Italian guys (guys with the looks she really likes), she was drunk and it just happened.

I was devastated, I sat there and my mind was reeling from one side to the other wondering if I should be furious or accept it, I wasn't sure. So, expecting to get some pussy this night, I decided to act calm (although I wasn't inside) and go with it and at least have a good night of it, then sleep on it and decide what to do. I told her she had to tell me everything, every detail. She agreed to.

She said: it was Saturday night on the ship and we were partying with a bunch of people in one of the bars on the boat, there were a couple hundred people there, mostly everyone was young and getting fucked up drinking, I was dancing with our friends and flirting with some of the single guys. Many of them were extremely hot looking young guys, with the looks that make my knees weak (and pussy wet).

I met two Italian guys from New York, very good looking with dark hair, dark complexions and both built well with nice asses, they were friends on the cruise just to get away and have fun. I talked to them and I danced with both of them separately. There was a group of us partying, laughing and dancing. Then at one point as the evening wore on everyone was getting pretty plastered, almost everyone was on the dance floor, when they both were dancing around me and sandwiched me on the dance floor, one in front of me and one behind me, I could feel them grind their bulges into me at the same time, one against my pelvis and one against my ass, I was drunk and horney, I was thinking some very naughty thoughts about sucking their cocks and that is when the light bulb went off in my head and I remembered what you said about "two guys". As I said, I was pretty drunk and I thought; what the fuck, I only turn forty once and if I can still interest great looking young guys like this, I'm going for it, one last hookup like my old college days, and I wanted fucked badly!.

It didn't take long until all three of us were back in their cabin. I remember being pretty drunk and then ripping open my shirt and jumping on the one guys lap with my legs straddled around him and I was making out with him, his hands were all over my ass and he was rubbing my pussy clit. We laid back on the bed and I was on top of him grinding my crotch into his hard dick, I could tell I was very wet. I sat up on him and the other guy grabbed my face and started kissing me. The guy I'm on top of strips off my bra and is sucking my tits and rubbing my pussy through my pants while I'm kissing the guy standing up and rubbing his cock with my hand through his trousers.

Now at this point I'm getting more and more jealous but extremely turned on at the same time. She continues...they lay me back on the bed pull off my skirt and panties and one goes to work licking my pussy while I undo the other ones pants and quickly pull his cock into my mouth, he starts pumping his dick in and out of my mouth while I lay back on the pillow enjoying the pussy licking I was getting. It didn't take long before I started to twitch and shutter and had a great orgasm. I pushed his mouth away from my pussy after I came, I could tell the dick in my mouth was about to let go and it did and I swallowed all of it, and he pulled his dick out of my mouth. I could tell the other guy was about to enter me with his dick and I said stop, wait, can you please put on a condom? He went to his bag and before I knew it his cock was buried in me up to his balls and he was fucking me hard and fast. His friend had gone to the rest room but returned and quickly got hard again when I started sucking him. The guy in me pulled out and laid down on the bed, I got on top of him and quickly slipped him back into me and rode him like a cowboy. His friend had put on a condom and lubed it up and got behind me and I stopped him and asked what he was doing? He said they were going to "DP" me. Well, I was pretty wasted and figured this was my last hoora at forty, so I went along with it and WOW, as he entered my ass it hurt a lot but after he was in there it was such a great feeling with them both pumping me in and out of me at the same time, it made me cum again. After that they continued to use me as their little fuck toy in all kinds of crazy positions for what seemed like hours and I remember being on my hands and knees and sucking them both at the same time.

The next day, I was hung-over, sore, exhausted and I felt like such a slut. I felt terrible because I kept thinking about you and our "sex nights", how disappointed you would be and how you would have wanted to be a part of this , she said to me.

My emotions were racing I was super pissed off but extremely turned on at the same time and I needed a release. She said I know you are probably very mad inside but I promise I'll make it up to you, she got down on the floor and started sucking my dick and I came in about 2 seconds, she swallowed it down. I was relieved but still speechless; I sat on the couch just staring into space wondering what I should feel or do since I actually gave my permission for her to do this. My wife sat down beside me and said honey, just tell me what to do, I'll do anything to make it up to you? I just stared. Then she said there is one other detail I forgot to tell you, what's that, I snapped. I made the whole story up for our "sex" night! You bitch, I said, I was so fucking mad and happy at the same time! I know, I really got you, she said! Then she sucked me hard again and we replayed the whole scene over again, it was very hot!