Fortnight in Utopia: Day 07

Story Info
Our pretty heroines dig into the vacation mystery.
4.2k words
4.75
7.3k
1
0

Part 7 of the 14 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 06/18/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pacifist91w
pacifist91w
114 Followers

Disclaimer/note: Characters and setting are property of Team Ninja. This fictional story is based on Dead or Alive Xtreme 2. The story features lesbian relationships: and some days (i.e. chapters) also feature violence or offensive language. Please don't read it if you aren't old enough.

*****

-Morning of Day Seven-

I pulled myself out of bed. Painful soreness had caught me; my thighs, in particular, complained when I walked and when I stretched. But I couldn't have enjoyed the sensations more. They were a result of Hitomi's love for me. I grinned, remembering exactly what had made me sore.

Soon I was limber and I got through my exercises after the initial protests of my muscles. I'd learned how to ignore discomfort long ago. I worked up a good sweat and I took a cool shower afterward.

Hitomi had tea ready for me when I emerged from the bathroom. "Morning, hotness!" I kissed her forehead.

"It's too early," she grumbled. She kissed my lips. "Maybe a shower'll wake me up."

"See you in a few minutes," I told her, stifling my chuckle. Mm, she'd made good tea. I sat, wearing a short bathrobe, in a comfortable recliner, looking at the beauty of the island morning. Then I got up and went to the kitchen. I had steamed rice and scrambled eggs ready soon after Hitomi got done with her shower. She was much more human when she reappeared. I was used to her not being a morning person; actually, I found her early routine endearing.

"Lisa wants to meet at 0930," I told her as we ate our breakfast.

"Tina also said 0930," Hitomi stated. "You're a decent cook."

"My family's cooks are much better," I said. "But my palate's quite refined."

I got on my knees, opened Hitomi's robe, and inhaled. Her lavender body wash smelled so good, mixed with her growing arousal. "My! You're in quite-oh! Oh, damn! Girl-oh, yes!" I found her button quickly (thanks to my experience) and I pressed it just the way she liked it: slow at first, then faster and sloppier. Her tangy juices began to flow freely. She thrust her hips, moaning softly. I put her knees over my shoulders and increased my pace, licking and sucking her vaginal entrance like I'd never get a chance to do it again.

"Leifang!" she hissed. She came, abs tightening, legs twitching, fingers digging into my shoulders.

While she controlled her breathing, I stood, went to the closet, chose "Astarte," and got dressed. (Another good thing about only wearing swimsuits—getting dressed takes 30 seconds!) "I don't usually have dessert after breakfast, but that was great. I really need to create a way to bottle your essence so I can put it in my tea," I said.

"You're such a meanie! But so skilled!" my red-faced girlfriend said. "And your tea idea is mildly deranged."

I casually approached her, slid a finger along her juicy slit, and promptly stuck it into her mouth. "Still think it's deranged?" I asked.

She responded by sucking my finger in a way that made my knees weak. When she released it with a pop, she smiled evilly. She said, "Delicious. How much was my juice and how much was your finger, though?"

Now I was the blusher. "We're such sluts for each other!" I said.

"That's not a bad thing!" She stood. "I'm going to my suite to get a suit for today. I'll meet you in the lobby in ten minutes."

"Okay."

She kissed me and bounced out of my room. I had no time to waste. I checked the status of my devices. The temperature-sensitive robot hadn't yet returned, which meant it was overdue. It hadn't sent a distress signal, so there might be nothing wrong. I was comforted by the knowledge that Hitomi and I were going to find out what was happening on Flying Komodo tonight.

I went to the lobby and found Lisa and Tina waiting. Lisa was wearing "Astarte." Tina was wearing "Porrima."

What made today different? I found out-Hitomi appeared in the elevator, also wearing "Porrima." To say it looked great on her would understate matters. If it'd been only the two of us, I'd have had my way with her right there.

We all politely kissed each other good morning. Lisa then gave us an interesting proposal. "Tina and I wondered if we could switch partners again: me with Hitomi and Tina with Leifang. What do you think?"

"Honestly, my thought is, 'Why?'" I said.

"I'm not against it, but I also wonder," Hitomi added.

"Partly because we're curious about whether it can work," Lisa said.

"Also, I'd like to get to know you better, Leifang. Lisa wants to know Hitomi better too. And...I want to play volleyball with you, since you always win."

"Suddenly, I'm less in favor of this," Lisa joked. We had to chuckle.

Hitomi and I looked at each other. "If the same rules apply..."

"...then we'll do it."

"Cool!" Tina clapped joyfully. "Any chance we can play volleyball this morning?"

"I think that's up to our prospective opponents," I said.

"That won't be us, will it, Lisa?" Hitomi asked. "I could do it, but..."

"...If you don't want to, then we'll do something else. No problem!"

Tina turned to me and said, "Let's go, partner, okay?"

"Okay." I looked at Hitomi and Lisa. "We'll see you soon, girls."

Hitomi blew me a kiss and Lisa winked. Tina and I took off for Niki Beach, hoping to find a game. No one was there, so we tried the jungle next.

We met Christie and Ayane. They were eager to play. (I breathed a bit easier when I saw Christie; I'd been more worried about her than I'd realized.) Ayane wanted to beat me as much as Christie did. Tina and I were new partners, but so were they. We had a good chance at winning.

They were new partners, but they thought alike in many ways, and they complemented each other very well. Tina and I scored the first point, but the volley took almost three minutes, according to the computerized scoreboard. It was going to be a long game.

They scored the next point and from there, the game seemed to be a perpetual tie. No lead was ever more than a single point. At last, Christie committed too much to the left side and Ayane went too deep. I set for the far right, where Tina was able to spike the ball without a chance of it being blocked. We won, 10-9. The game had taken 70 minutes. We were all sweating small rivers. Only Ayane wasn't noticeably panting-great lungs, that girl!

"That was some game," Tina said.

"Yeah," Christie agreed. "Shit, Leifang, you just won't lose!" She smiled ruefully.

"You don't want me to. You want to win," I said.

"Well put," Ayane said, surprising me and Tina. "I want to beat you, no matter who our partners are. You're a worthy opponent."

Her fascinating eyes were trying to tell me something. She must have more to say, I realized. "How about we grab a light lunch at the casino?" I asked.

Since they agreed, we soon found ourselves enjoying a seafood, salad, and pasta buffet. Tina and Christie were pretty animated, and Ayane—while not a chatterbox by any measure—was talking with us, and rarely in a condescending or sarcastic way. Was this Christie's influence?

Tina and Christie discussing training equipment, I glanced pointedly at Ayane and got up to go to the salad bar. Ayane was a few seconds behind me.

"I noticed a robot shaped like a spider. I immobilized it so I could study it. As soon as I'd stopped its motion, it fried itself somehow. Lisa might have built it, but it didn't seem like her style. I'm guessing it was yours."

Noncommittally, I said, "It was mine, yeah. Just a prototype."

"You don't trust me and there's no way that's going to change quickly. I wanted you to know...I used to think you were a self-absorbed princess-but-you're serious about protecting your friends and yourself. I respect that."

"Ayane-san," I whispered.

"This doesn't make us friends or anything."

"Thank you for telling me this. We can (This would work or it wouldn't!) be friends, Ayane-chan."

She muttered, "I guess." Her voice sounded odd, slightly strained. Not looking at me, she carried her full plate back toward our table.

I was going to have to keep playing by ear, evidently. What the hell did "I guess" mean?

"So hard to read!" I said under my breath. I'd expected her to tell me she'd by my friend or tell me to fuck off-not this. But when I rejoined her, Christie, and Tina, I thought I saw the merest foundation of a smile on her face.

"You haven't tried my machine, have you, Leifang?" Christie asked, sounding very cool but watching me intently.

"I don't have enough credits," I confessed. "You made it pretty prohibitive, you know."

"Risk a lot, gain a lot," she answered, laughing with her eyes. For some reason, I felt myself blushing slightly.

"Or lose a lot," Tina said, rescuing me. "You can't complain if no one plays your machine; you're the one who raised the stakes."

"Only the gutsy deserve my unique reward," Christie answered. "How well do you know me? Enough to know I'm not trying for popularity?"

I said, "You love to see people's natures. You'll see mine. If things go well, I'll have the credits to play your game in two days and I will. I take chances!"

"You've made your point clear," she responded with a smirk. Tina looked at me like I'd just said I was the queen of Jupiter's moons or something. Ayane, as always, was hard to read.

"I mean to win at everything," I said primly.

"That's why I'm glad to be your partner," Tina said, sounding just a bit in awe.

"That and her super curves," Christie amended. Tina and I looked at each other, shocked. "Good, not denying it is the smart thing to do!"

"Always a troublemaker," Tina huffed. "Go ahead and talk; at least we beat your butts earlier."

"Speaking of that, you'll play us again soon, right?" Ayane asked.

I looked at Tina. "Yeah, soon, but not right away," Tina answered, correctly interpreting my glance.

We finished lunch. Christie and Ayane went their way. Then Tina and I also split up to do some shopping.

I did a lot of thinking while I got gifts for the others. My temperature-sensitive robot was gone, but it had worked; it had wiped out its own memory by engaging an emergency electromagnet. Of course, I only had Ayane's word on that, but I believed her. Granted, her expression was always like a stone wall to me, but I could just feel that she'd been sincere. That also meant she wasn't behind whatever was on Flying Komodo.

Of course, I still hadn't seen Helena today. If only I knew what her absence meant!

I met Tina at 1330. "Are you feeling okay?" she asked immediately.

Suddenly I felt it: dull pounding in my head. It pissed me off. Why couldn't I have a vacation with no worries? "It's only a small headache," I said.

"It'll turn into a big one if you ignore it," Tina said, putting a sympathetic hand on my shoulder. "I've got aspirin in my room."

"I've got acetaminophen; it works better for me, but thank you."

She gave me a very sweet kiss. "Go take some and have a nap, all right? I'll check on you at 1600. I hope you feel better soon."

I was touched. "Thanks, Tina. I'm sure I will."

I got to my room and drew the curtains. I chased the pain pills with a cold sports drink (I suspected I was mildly dehydrated) and lay on my bed.

My thoughts pestered me a little more. Ayane was going to be careful, now that she knew I was looking for something that might be dangerous. Would Ayane look around as well? That scared me a bit. She was quite capable-but groups of two or three are best for stealth missions. She had only one pair of eyes. If she did start snooping, maybe she'd find something, but maybe she'd get caught.

No, she was a big girl. I shouldn't worry about her.

I closed my eyes.

+++++

"-ang. Leifang. How're you feelin'?" Tina had gently shaken my arm. She was sitting on the edge of my bed, speaking quietly.

"Mm. Better." I sat up and stretched.

"I'm glad," she said. "I told Kasumi and Kokoro we'd play against them at 1630."

"You did? Then let's go," I said. I got out of bed. Tina stood as well.

"If you don't want to, though-"

I glomped her, enjoying her startled look. She hugged me back after just a moment. "-Thanks for your consideration. I can play, partner."

"To Private Beach, then!" the tall, powerful blonde replied.

Kasumi and Kokoro were waiting for us. Despite their air of quiet courtesy, I could see that they also wanted to beat the last unbeaten player. They were accustomed to each other's playing styles, too. They'd be quite a challenge.

Tina and I got off to a lousy start-we were in a 0-3 hole at one point-but we were taller and stronger and eventually we wore them down and won a 9-7 victory.

"Good game," Kokoro offered.

"It was; thanks for playing us," I said.

"You've improved, both of you," Tina added.

"But as they say, 'you can't teach height.' Oh well, you won fair and square," Kasumi sighed. "It was fun."

"Let's go to the poolside grill and get some ice cream, ne?" Kokoro suggested.

"Good idea!" the three of us said.

Once we'd had our treats, I hit the shops again, got an extra present for Christie, and returned to my hotel. I stowed the gift and immediately went to Hitomi's suite.

"Hey, how are you feeling? Tina told me had a headache earlier." She hugged me and gave me a quick kiss.

"I'm fine. How're you, baby?"

"All right. I'd be better if you kissed me again."

I grinned and leaned close to her. I put my arms around her waist and nipped her ear. "I'll do more than that," I whispered, enjoying her shiver as I spoke. She and I met with our mouths.

Her hands slipped into my suit. My hands wandered to her ass. I took my lips from hers and kissed her jaw while I pushed her suit bottom over her hips, dropping it to the carpet. I put my hands under her firm backside and gave her neck one more kiss.

"Whoa!" she squeaked as I power-lifted her. With her thighs on my shoulders and her hands atop my head, I quickly put her back against the wall for stability and I devoured her.

"Lei, you goddess!" she breathed. "Fuck! Oh, fuck! Uh!" She practically poured her delicious vaginal nectar down my throat. I licked and sucked her forcefully. I squeezed her waist, hips, ass, thighs, conveying my desire for her. I was rewarded as she came again, chanting my name-having some difficulty due to shortness of breath, I noted with pride.

I trembled a little with excitement and fatigue. I carried her to her huge bed and let us both fall onto it. We lay, recovering.

"How do you...do that?" Hitomi gasped after a minute or so.

"I work out."

"No, I mean...how do you...turn me on...so...fucking good? How do you...make me come...so hard, so fast?"

"Because I want to," I said, slowing my breath. "I want you...to feel how...you make me feel, whenever...you're around."

"That's so sweet!" She crawled to me and kissed my lips.

Once we'd calmed ourselves, we got up and held each other. "You know I love you, don't you?" Hitomi asked.

"I love you too, gorgeous," I told her.

"Oh, babe, I just love you so much! And..."

She narrowed her eyes. I saw her intention in those luminous, mischievous eyes of hers. I swallowed hard.

She continued. "...now I'd like to provide you some diversion."

"Will I need a shower after this 'diversion?'" I asked.

She licked her lips. "At the very least. Do you want to need one?"

"I see the wisdom of that, yes," I said. I reached for her—

"—No, you've had your turn," she told me, holding my wrists, "this is mine!" She rose and pulled me with her. She gently turned me around and pressed against me. Her fingers found the straps of my swimsuit. (What am I saying? That's all "Astarte" is: a couple of straps!) She coaxed the fabric off my shoulders and I was naked, except for my high heels. She kissed my shoulders where the straps had been. Her hands left my body for a moment and she backed away from me, keeping only her mouth in contact with my skin. When she pressed against me again, I felt her hard nipples on my back. She'd removed her bikini top; she was nude too. Her fingers stroked my chest, moving lower very gradually. Her hips pushed insistently against my ass and thighs. Her skin left mine-again, except for her mouth.

Her lips and tongue felt divine. Her perfume and her natural scent filled my mind, arousing me further.

I heard a metallic snap, then another. My breath caught; I knew those sounds. Hitomi's right hand gently pushed on my back, bending me over her dresser. Her left hand-

-That hand was busy guiding her ribbed dildo to the entrance to my pussy. "Ooh!" I sighed as she pushed into me.

She was so good with that thing. I came quickly, thanks to her wonderful rhythmic pumping. I tried to straighten up.

"No way; I'm getting another out of you," she growled. She tangled one hand in my hair and started rubbing my clit with the other. She sped up her pelvic thrusts.

She was fucking me now: very hard! I didn't notice when her hand left my hair.

But I noticed when it smacked my ass. Then her finger slid into my rectum. "Hitomi! Yes!" I moaned. She went on pounding me and I exploded in bliss.

I groaned stood up straight again. She kissed me tenderly. "Damn, girl," I said. "That was unbelievable."

"Then it was a good start," she giggled. "How about that shower?"

We took a mostly-innocent shower. I put on a robe and flopped into a huge easy chair. Hitomi sat on my lap and snuggled into me. She proposed we order room service and I readily agreed. It arrived quickly and it tasted fine. We ate and talked. "We should go to the casino tonight," I said. "Ne?"

"Sounds good, but what about Flying Komodo?"

"We should go there too. The question is, first or second? I guess it makes more sense to go to the casino first."

"We'll need to leave pretty early, then. It's a risk, but who knows how long the intelligence-gathering will take? I think we have to go to the casino before the ship or skip the casino altogether."

"Okay. We go to the casino at 1930 and leave at 2200?"

"Sure," Hitomi agreed. "In that case, we'd better get ready."

Only Christie and Tina were there before us, but the other gals soon filtered into the casino: even Helena, which gave me a sense of relief. I danced with Hitomi, then Lisa, then Christie, then Hitomi again. As for Christie, her style on the floor was unique. She moved with the same cultivate apathy she used for nearly everything. She had plenty of grace and power, but she wouldn't give a full display of them. As usual, it made me want to challenge her. She's always testing; I passed by not rising to her bait. I didn't give her any more than I got: a fleeting caress of a thigh, a slow spin and pirouette, a half-hearted grinding of buttocks into crotch.

She winked and playfully slapped my cheek when our dance ended. I smiled at her. She turned away. I playfully slapped her ass.

She whirled to face me. I gave her my sauciest wink.

"You're pushing it, Leifang," she murmured. Then she smiled: the broadest smile I've ever seen on her. "Good for you."

She went to dance with Tina while I went to dance with Hitomi.

When we were danced out, I wanted to gamble. I'd talked big today and I wanted to back it up. I couldn't use Christie's machine yet, but I could use Tina's.

After losing about 90,000 credits, I decided to cut bait and return to something I was good at: blackjack. Oddly, I didn't feel discouraged. I felt as though it would be different with Christie's slot machine. And when Hitomi and I made our discreet exits at 2210, I'd regained nearly 70,000.

I felt slightly exhilarated when we changed into what Hitomi jokingly called our "stealth fuku." We carefully left her suite through a window. Cautiously, but more quickly than last night, we got to Flying Komodo and sneaked aboard.

Getting to the bay doors was easy and I began information retrieval to gain the password for the doors. I input the name and password. There was a soft thunk. Hitomi watched from concealment as the bay opened.

pacifist91w
pacifist91w
114 Followers
12