Fortune Wood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't have time to worry about being naked, he was laying over me,his hands supporting his weight, "You look so beautiful." he whispered, leaning down and kissing me. He put one of his large hands under my hip and inserted one of those long fingers inside me. "This may be a little uncomfortable." he whispered and my eyes went wide, "Do not fear me." he almost demanded. He withdrew his fingers and I ached for their return. I was so hot for him I felt I would burst into flames if he didn't do something.

I thought I had been ready for him. I was quivering all over and I had never been so wet before but I still cried out from the shock of his push inside me. He remained still for a moment, letting me get accustomed to him being inside me. I drew in a deep breath and turned my eyes to his, his ice blue pools were more animated than I had ever seen them before. He kissed my neck when he saw my nerves and withdrew a little, "Isn't so bad." he said as he felt me clench against his shaft. He pushed forward again, questing deeper inside me and I squeaked a little. I let my legs curl around his waist instinctively and he thrust forward again.

I found his movements were more comfortable with my legs around him and if I brought my hips to meet his thrusts, it sent a tingling down the bottom of my spine which spread upward with each thrust. His strong arm snaked around under my waist and brought me up to meet his every push. I could see his fully extended fangs and his eyes took on a gleam that made him look a little crazed. He sped up then and I moaned louder than I wanted to. "Leif." I quavered as I felt a gathering tension growing inside my stomach. His mouth clamped down on my breast and his fangs sank in; it didn't hurt but it did surprise me. I flinched and he stopped for a moment, his eyes questioning me. he renewed his pushing in earnest. He sucked on the blood that was pooling on my breast and I felt my back beginning to tense again. A wave of fire ran through me as he moved and I felt a golden wave flowing around me. I was vaguely aware of my body beginning to tremble but the wave was sweeping me away from that. I moved in time to Leif's thrusting, He held my hips and his pace increased. I tensed and I gripped him, digging my nails into his well formed back. He moaned and his mouth was on mine again.

The wave pulled me under and I couldn't resist any more. I jerked under him and my back arched. I was with the clouds and rain at that moment and I felt that nothing else mattered. Motions of exquisite pleasure rolled over me again and again. Leif gave a couple of thrusts and I heard him cry out in a language I didn't understand. He flopped down next to me, a pleasant expression on his face. A few silent moments passed and I found my breathing was returning to normal.

"That was..." I breathed.

He pushed one of those skilled hands through my hair and drew me close to him. "wonderful." he whispered, finishing my sentence for me. I felt a radiant glow flowing through my body and I nestled close to him. I knew he was watching me; I also knew my eyes were growing heavy. "Sleep." he murmured, planting a kiss on my forehead, "I will watch over you for the night." Somehow I felt safer with his arms around me and I found for the first time since I got here that it was safe to do so. Sleep came quickly to me that night.