Forward to the Stars Ch. 09

Story Info
Audria meets the Sentry class squirrels.
8.5k words
4.28
10.7k
2

Part 9 of the 18 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 10/04/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Any and all comments are wanted.

***********

Tina's head was reeling, HOW did she get her sister and cousins down to Memory Base and not have to explain to Mich and everyone at Stallion Acres and get it done before Brianna's birthday was over. "We are here mistress." Susan Bartholomew McGregar zero zero zero three said as it guided its truck up the drive to the main house of Stallion Acres. "I will return with a freight shuttle when you signal that all are ready to go back." He said as he handed Tina a communicator.

"Thanks Susan." Tina said sliding out of the truck. "So whats up with all the trucks coming back from Two-Peak?" She asked as a long line of big trucks came into view from the direction of Two-Peak Pass.

"The company was asked if they would reclaim their equipment if all of it was moved closer to the rode. Some of that stuff is quite likely expensive since they were quite willing to brave getting back onto the land as long as it wasn't farther in than a mile." Susan said with a slight up turn of his lips.

"TINA! You're back in time." Came a scream from the other side of the truck and the sound of several doors opening and closing.

"Well see you later Susan, I'll get everything ready as soon as I can." Tina said as she closed the door and backed away from the truck so it could maneuver to leave.

As she watched the truck leave the drive and go down the rode, she began to walk toward the porch of the bunkhouse that she and the others were using. "So." She said to Brianna as she climbed the steps. "You thought I'd be late? My poor little sis, shame on you thinking I'd miss your birthday." She said as she bent to hug her sister and lift her from her chair. "You've gotten lighter, you been eating?" As she said this she turned a accusatory look at Michelle and Laria.

"UMM Tina? You need to look in a mirror." Mich said as he walked up from the stables. "Because whether you realize it or not, with those muscles that are showing threw your shirt I'd hazard a guess you could probably bench a two year old horse."

"What you mean muscles?" She asked as she looked down at herself. "WHAA? They said they were going to do a basic checkup and physical but they didn't say anything about a steroid buff." She said as looked down at the bulge of muscles under her now nearly to small favorite shirt.

"I don't think that's from steroids but since I've got a few home tests I've got we can find out for certain." Tanya said also heading back to the tack room.

"So what happened sis? And what made you go through with a physical from people that you know nothing about?" Asked Brianna as she was set back down in her wheelchair.

"Well for starters, just because. Secondly, to convince me that they were had a chance of doing what they said they could." Tina said noticing Tanya coming back with several boxes in her hands.

"Well since steroids are steroids at the end of the day, we'll know if what strength of soup you were given. Now we won't know what kind since these only look for the presence of steroids." Tanya said as she pulled out what she needed to draw blood samples. As Tina looked at the inch and a half needle her eyes rolled back into her head as she collapsed.

"Well that proves that she is indeed Tina." Laughed Michelle. "She has more of a deep seeded dread of needles than Brian ever did. Well, will someone give me a hand getting her inside?" She asked as people moved forward to help haul Tina inside the bunkhouse.

************

"NEEDLES!" Tina screeched as she flew up off her bunk.

"EASY Tina, easy. We got the blood samples nearly half a hour ago." Michelle said hurrying over to her cousin. "So what is it that those friends of Brian's said they could do that made you willing to comply to having a physical done?"

"Simple." She said looking over at her sister sitting at the head of her cot. "At the very least they promise to try to restore feeling to Brianna's legs."

"You mean, you mean I might be able to walk again soon?" Brianna asked in a dumbfounded whisper collapsing deeper into her chair.

"MIGHT! THAT is the KEY word here, MIGHT! Who knows how long it will be before you can even have feeling in your legs much less if you'll ever be able to walk again." Tina said softly as she got up and cradled Brianna in a gentle hug.

"I might be able to walk again. I might be able to feel again." Brianna whispered softly looking at Tina imploring her not to be making a joke at her expense.

"Yes my very dear little sister." Tina said softly cradling Brianna in her arms. "You MIGHT be able to feel again. They were VERY cautionary in that they weren't sure if it could be done since the injuries are so old. I'm sorry that I could come back with more than a 'you MIGHT' but that's all I could get them to promise. I'm SO sorry my dear little sister." Tina sobbed into Brianna's shoulder.

"BUT you did manage THAT!" Laria said raising Tina's head so that she could meet her eyes. "If we can get that done, we might be able to forgive this place for taking Brian away from us." She said with a smile on her face.

"NO, I'll NEVER forgive this place for taking him away but if that's why he was so anxious for us to move here, I MUST go through whatever it is at the very least." Brianna said sternly. "What do I have to do Ti?" She asked looking at Tina.

"What will need to happen is that we go with them and you go under regen." Tina said hoping that things might actually go this easily. "A home is being built now up at Two-Peak so when things are done we have a place to live but for now we'll live at Memory Base. We just need to tell Mich and everyone 'so long, be back later'. Hopefully we'll be back around here in the spring."

"Memory Base?" asked Michelle. "So what and where is this Memory Base of yours?"

"Actually it's meant for Brian and now for us, my dear cousin. If we want, we also have places there. To work or just to live but I plan on working because there are many things that are being planned that I want to be apart of." Tina said drawing Laria into a hug. As Laria snuggled her head between Tina's breasts she looked up at Tina as she one again began to hump Tina's legs. Laria gave Tina a confused look when Tina shoved her leg farther between Laria's legs so that her cousin could get more area to grind on.

"So cousin, you finally started liking girls?" Asked Michelle as she watched Laria gripping Tina's shoulders while grinding herself to climax on Tina's leg.

"Not really but we're all horny as fuck and since Laria at least can get off like this who am I to deny her?" Asked Tina as started groping Laria's breast since her body shielded her actions from the other two.

"Anyway, what's so hard about telling them that we need to get started on a house over on our land and we need Brie over there to make certain that we add her chair into house designs." Said Michelle as she headed for the door. "Brian's friends have gotten the materials for a house and are moving everything over there correct?" She asked but not really wanting a answer since a real answer might cause her to be a liar.

=============

As the freighter came into land at the airfield outside of Memory Base Tina was STILL dumbfounded. "SO once AGAIN Michelle, just HOW is it that you can lie your ass off like that and NO ONE the wiser?"

"I didn't lie, I just didn't tell them anymore than I had to. Now I want to see this captain that Atherian, was it? Spoke of. And you're SURE that that this horse looking thing that's caring Brianna is ATHENA?" Michele said as she headed headed for the door off the bridge while motioning at Athena.

"OH if you think whats happened to Athena is hard to grasp wait till you see the squirrels." Tina said with a evil grin at her retreating cousin. "So why aren't you two running around like a chicken with it's head ripped off waiting to be butchered?" She asked Laria and Brianna.

"Well since I still can't walk, how can I?" Asked Brianna as she tried to hold her unease in check as Athena's long face hung over her.

"And I'm waiting on the REAL reason you let me get off on your leg, not that I minded it." Laria said as she leaned on Tina and sliding her hand up Tina's stomach to feel her tits through her shirt.

Tina looked down at Laria's hand and looked over to her sister. "Atherian is it possible for the captain to come and carry Brianna to the medical bay since he's in such a tizzy to get her in there?"

"I'm already here." Came a voice from the doorway. As they all looked they saw Brian holding Michelle pinned against the wall and his hand firmly over mouth. "Sorry Michelle for the rough handling but had to keep your big mouth shut." He said as he took his hand off her mouth.

"Brian." Brianna whimpered as she reached out for him.

"I am sorry girls but there are things down here that will require nonexistence for sometime to come. So I had to be on the obituary page of the newspaper." He said as he walked over and lifted Brianna from Athena's arms. "Well since you don't like Athena anymore I guess we don't have to see about getting you girls some horses now, do we?"

"No it's not that we don't like Athena. Uh, this really is Athena?" Michelle said walking up to everyone.

"Yes, this really is ATHENA!" Athena sneered at her with her voice thick with contempt.

"Enough people." Brian said. "There are a lot of answers to be given and even more things to be done. Some pertaining to Brianna's birthday, that is, IF she still wants a birthday present like Laria's?"

"YES, OH YES! Since I, uh WE have you back there is NO WAY you're going to be able to get out of THAT present." Brianna sobbed hugging Brian to her. "Now Tina said something about another birthday present?" Brianna asked her eyes so full of need that Brian couldn't meet her eyes.

"The POSSIBILITY is there to give you back FEELING in your legs, our sweet love. If we can manage that or more, it'll be one for the archives. One way or other, I think you'll end up under all four of us when it comes time for your birthday Brie." Brian said as he headed out the door. "Medical for you Brie and the narration for the rest. And then for you also and then, I haven't planned that far ahead." Brian said with a humiliated blush coloring his face.

**********

As Brian and Tina sat watching Brianna in the modification bay Laria and Michelle walked in and sat down beside them. "How is she doing?" Asked Michelle hugging Brian's right arm to her.

"Her entire nervous system has been mapped as well as the dead and damaged nerves throughout her body." Atherian said startling Michelle and Laria. "The medical database is now being searched for any similar situations that have ever been encountered by Imperial physicians. If there have never been a similar situation documented, we must 'wing it' as Brian has said before though in other situations and circumstances."

"I don't like the idea that we might have to 'wing it'." Tina said looking at Brian.

"Well if there aren't any situations even close to this, we won't have a choice." Brian said as he continued to watch the the mod bay. "Its a good thing that Brianna likes water so much. We're going to have to stop at the nerves right now, she's going to have to build up muscle mass the good ol' fashioned way. OH I hear you guys didn't like Tina's new physique."

"I liked it." Laria said rubbing her breasts over Tina's left arm. "Those muscles really got me wet when they flexed between my legs. How'd you get T to start liking women Brian?"

Brian smiled. "You'll have to ask Sasha about that Laria but trust me when I say that muscles don't have to obvious to be pumped like that."

"Excuse me but I need to report that while there are similar situations, there are none where the injuries have been left untreated for so long. I can follow the procedures that were used when nerves were still alive or I can try and wing it. Seeing as I will be required to replace her entire nervous structure below the injury, what are your orders captain?" Atherian said interrupting the conversation.

"Which has the best possibility of returning feeling to her?" Asked Brian pulling Michelle onto his lap and holding onto her like a security teddy bear.

"A combination of the two options seems to be the most likely of returning feeling to her lower body as well as returning the ability to walk to her as well." Atherian said as the records were gone over again.

"Is there any chance that whatever is done that she'll loose even more feeling than she already has?" Asked Tina.

"There is a possibility that she will loose some mobility while her body is relearning how to work her lower body. Since her body has only had to operate the upper half of her body it might require time to learn how to divide the nerve impulses throughout the entire body again." Atherian said awaiting a decision.

"Even though I think she'll except that, I think she needs to be the one that makes this decision guys." Brian said as the girls looked at each other.

"So I should bring her out of the anesthetic?" Atherian asked. "And captain, it would be prudent to do something with your guests. I ordered a guard change when the droids were, I believe it is called 'water-boarding' the mexicans. What should I do with the droids, since the existence of such actions are quite extraordinary for droids that require input from a authorized source."

Brian burst out laughing. "Slag the droids don't try to download their memories and figure out what caused them to act that way, just turn them to slag and toss whatever is left into the replicators. I'll deal with the lot of them later."

"Very well, Brianna should be awakening in a few moments." Atherian said as he began powering up attitudinal thrusters to slag the erring droids.

"Hmm can I walk yet?" Asked groggily Brianna as she came out from under anesthetic.

"No, I'm sorry Brie but I thought you should hear what has been found out and figured you should have a say in what happens now." Brian said as he caressed her cheek as she lay on the table.

*************

"So your sure that she'll have six hours left for her other birthday present Atherian, after all said and done?" Asked Laria as she sat in Tina's lap enjoying Tina's roving hands. "Mmm, If it weren't for Brian I'd go lesbian all the way, unlike most guys I've ever known he at the very least TRIES to make a girl feel good." She purred as Tina nibbled on her ear.

"Hey! What else am I supposed to do? Both people get more out of it if they both enjoy it. Isn't that right Michelle?" Brian asked Michelle pulling his face from her crotch where he had been intent on drinking his fill of her juices. "Atherian, we need to see about giving Laria a cock of her own. With the way she is I'd be surprised if she didn't like the feel of sex from a guys point of view."

"If it could be reversed it might not be a bad idea for all four of us to experience that since there are so many females around here that would enjoy it." Tina said thinking of Sasha and her plans for the two of them.

"Yes, Brianna should have six hours left on her birthday for her present. Though I STILL advise against such activities so soon after the new nerves become active. And yes, such modifications will be simple to both to initiate AND reverse Tina." Atherian said.

"Okay girls, if that's something you want to do wait until Atherian is done with Brianna THEN climb inside the mod bays." Brian said as he finished pulling Michelle's pants and thong off and started repositioning her on the table.

"Aren't you going to get my shirt and bra off before you fuck me?" Asked Michelle as Brian got onto the table and got between her legs.

"You took your bra off earlier wench, don't try to pull that on me." Brian said as he pulled her t-shirt off. "I swear you get your hymen back if you don't get fucked for a few days and this time it's been nearly two weeks." Brian said as he rubbed the head of his cock on the slick swollen lips of Michelle's sex.

"And just three days is to long to go without either you or your cum in me." Michelle whimpered as Brian teased her by sliding in ever so slightly as he rubbed the head of his cock between her swollen lips. She began to moan as Brian started to slowly push in and brush against her clit with each thrust. "UUUHHH! BIG, bigger than before!" Michelle grunted as Brian thrust into her breaking her out of the bliss he had purposely fogged her mind with.

"Yeah." Brian said as he waited for Michelle to get used to his bigger size. "When I went back into the medical for a checkup after we got back with everyone's stuff I had Atherian do some modifications. A inch and a half longer and half an inch wider so I'm now seven and a half inches long and nearly three wide. Also had my sperm checked for viability but had the number I produce lowered drastically and increased the amount of semen I produce to the max. God I'll always love the way you feel Michelle." Brian said as he began to thrust into her velveteen depths. "You like the new length Mi?" He asked as Michelle nearly came up off the table as he easily sank into her womb.

"In me, in me, he's all the way in me!" Michelle gasped as Brian pushed her knees up to her shoulders and started to thrust as deep and a hard as he could.

"I can't wait to taste and see if he tastes different." Said Laria as she came up to her sister and started sucking on her right tit as Tina started on her left.

"You'll find out soon enough." Grunted Brian as he slowed his thrusts into Michelle as her vaginal muscles started clamping down on him. As her muscles relaxed their hold on his cock he once again began to thrust hard and fast into the willing depths of Michelle's body.

"God hes gotten even BETTER!" Gasped Michelle as yet another orgasm racked her body.

"Not really, it's that we've been separated for so long." Cooed Laria as she ran her hand down Michelle's belly and started rubbing and pinching her clit.

'NO! Please don't! DoOO, HOT!! It's so HOT, it's cooking me from the inside. Oh yes please more, give me more!" Michelle begged as Brian began cumming inside her.

"Oh your going to get it!" Brian growled at her as he continued to send jet after jet of his hot cum directly into her womb. As Brian stopped cumming he looked down at the bulge that his cum had caused in Michelle's stomach and got a wicked idea. As he pulled out of Michelle's snatch he placed his hand against it to keep as much in her as possible and pulled Laria's face toward her sister's cunt. "Here Laria have a taste strait from your sisters womb." As Tina realized his plan she pushed Laria's face up against the freshly fuck cunt and held it there as Brian pushed down on Michelle's stomach forcing the semen out and it the eager girls waiting mouth.

"OH GOD, not AGAIN!" Screamed Michelle as her sister's mouth and tongue brought her to the heights of ecstasy once again.

***********

"I think you taste even better, love." Tina said as she finished licking Laria's face clean of missed cum as Michelle was sucking and licking Brian clean. A comment both Laria and Michelle agreed with.

"So what do we do for the next day that we wait for our little love to get fixed up?" Asked Laria hungrily looking at Brian's cock.

"What needs to be done, is we need to think and plan." Brian said as he slid Laria onto his lap. "I don't want Brie in on the violent stuff, if we could I'd prefer her stay in our rooms with willing legs spread but I know better than to think we could manage THAT!" He said as he lowered Laria onto his cock facing him and matched her sigh of relief and leaned into drew her into a kiss that was just as longingly and desperately needed returned.

"Actually there IS a way and you know it Brian." Said Tina as she moved behind Laria started mauling her breasts.