FotoFun: Angle of View Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stay right there," Judi said. She straddled my hips and raised herself on straining legs. "It's all about trust, isn't it? Ben and Darcy trust you. I trust them. I think I can trust you." She looked at Darcy. "Right?"

"Damn straight," Darcy said. She held my cock and guided me into Judi's descending portal. I smoothly speared her. "Oh fuck," we moaned together.

I was hard but I was no longer a kid. Rejuvenation is not the same as reloading. My testicles had not refilled and would not be ready to donate anytime soon. I stayed hard for a long time, long enough for Judi to ride me to several groaning ecstasies.

I leaned up to suck her nipples; Darcy pushed pillows behind my back for support. Judi swirled atop me in rolling, sensuous, fluid motions. I pounded my hips desperately into hers. Darcy's mouth and fingers washed over us.

Enough was finally enough. I felt my semen surge forth and burn through my no-longer-agonized urethra, spewing into the condom inside Judi in a hot tide. My groans sang a baritone counterpoint to Judi's alto scream. Darcy quickly covered Judi's mouth with hers to muffle the sound. Let us not alarm the neighbors, eh?

Judi fell off me. Darcy licked juice from Judi's pussy and then peeled off my condom and took my soggy cock into her mouth. Oh fuck, again?!

Yes, again. Darcy worked long and hard to rouse me to hardness once more. She slipped on another condom and took her turn cowgirl-riding me. It was a long, exhausting gallop. She drained me; I did not cum again. Darcy suffered no such limitation. She came and came and came...

We snuggled together in a warm puppy-pile, and slept. I half-woke around oh-dark-thirty hours to free myself from tangled blankets - I have got to drain my bladder! I crawled back into bed; I felt the mattress shift as other bodies did likewise. I slept again. I awoke with a friendly, wet, warm mouth on my cock. I stiffened and thrust into that mouth to show I was conscious. The mouth's owner responded by swinging around, crawling on me, and shoving her pussy on my tongue. Darcy! I would recognize that texture anywhere!

Darcy came on me. I came in Darcy. It was fun.

I woke again in the pre-dawn. Another wet mouth - Judi's, this time. I remembered Ben's advice that she was a bit submissive. I slapped her ass.

"That's a good start. You should wake Darcy up, too."

"But I want to get you-"

I slapped her ass again. "I said, you should wake-up Darcy. Do it right."

Light through my window blinds faintly illuminated her frown.

"Well? You're waiting for something?" Another ass-slap.

Judi sulked but rolled between Darcy's legs and deployed her mouth. Before long, Darcy softly wailed a small orgasm. Damn, watching her cum on Judi's tongue was so beautiful!

I slapped Judi's beautiful butt once more. "Okay, now it's my turn!"

Judi's mouth returned to worshiping my cock. I pulled her around into a 69 on me. Damn, I loved licking pussy while being slurped! Judi came at least once. I filled her mouth with my joy. She swallowed every drop. Fun fun fun.

I was in a contradictory state: energized by the spectacular non-stop sex, and totally sexually drained. I felt like a human speedball. Good thing we all had duty that day. If we had not crawled out of bed, I am sure the two lieutenants would have fucked me to death.

I expressed that worry. Darcy addressed my concern.

"Oh no honey, we would never fuck you to death! If you were dead, we wouldn't have your nice tongue and prick to play with. No, no, you won't be allowed to die. We won't permit it!"

I was completely reassured. Right.

The alarm rang. Time to roust up and get ready for the day. I donned jeans and sweatshirt, kissed the girls goodbye, snuck outside to my van, dashed back to my place to shave and get in uniform, dashed up to Custer Hill for chow and the morning formation, and dreamed of upcoming nights with the lieutenants. Ben is on TDY! I am the meatball sandwich! Fun fun fun!

I was well-fucked for several weeks until Ben returned. Alas, our groupings were not repeated. Judi got extended TDY at a NATO post in Germany; I would see her there during autumn war games. Darcy was assigned to medical school, her dream. Ben found new girls but was reluctant to share. The magic died.

I had to get by with more intimate photo shoots and some college girls.

*****

Next: FOTOFUN: ANGLE OF VIEW 03 - The girls of Aggieville? Hutton the asshole. Close-ups of rattlesnakes from safe distances. Darcy disturbs. Keri visits. Tornadoes and helicopters. The Command Sergeant Major's daughter's wedding orgy. Stay tuned!

Author's note: This story by Hypoxia is copyright (c) 2015 and was expanded from Ron's Journal 06. Your constructive comments are welcome. If you like this, join the 1%ers and VOTE!