Found - Again

Story Info
Continuing story of being found by my neighbor and co worker.
3.6k words
4.51
37k
23

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/11/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a work of fiction, if it has any similarities it's all in your head. It does have graphic descriptions of sex; all participants are above legal age.

This is the second story in the set, I encourage you to read part one, Found. I appreciate all feedback.

*****

FOUND, AGAIN.

Sally finished the evening by telling me to go home and get some rest; that I will need it in the coming days. She said I should be back at her place the following night. I got up, put my skirt and blouse on. Then quietly walked out and back to my house. I was walking a bit gingerly, as my ass was still very sore from the pounding it received just a bit ago. I was nervous walking that short yardage between our houses, but it went uneventful. I was exhausted; as soon as I got through the door I stumbled into my bedroom and collapsed on the bed.

When I got woke up the first thing I thought of was I needed to clean up and get to work having missed it the night prior. I quickly showered, and shaved again. It didn't seem right to let hair creep back. I marveled over the chastity device that was firmly attached around my cock and stretching my balls down.

I thought that if I used some soap and water I might be able to wiggle it off. I lathered up my member and tried to pull it off. No luck. Then I added more soap and tried to wiggle it off. Still no luck, in fact all the wiggling started to get me excited, but as I started to get hard, the device started to dig into the shaft and pull down on my balls separating them further from the shaft. I had to stop and calm down or get really hurt.

I managed to settle down enough to get out of the shower. After drying off I applied more of the lavender lotion that I had used. This time I was careful not to touch my cock or get close to it. My experience in the shower taught me that.

I went into my bedroom and decided that wearing my normal boxer shorts just didn't seem right. I dug in my special bag and found my pink satin panties with black lace trim. I thought I would be a bit daring and put on a pair of black stockings attached to a black lace garter belt that has a pink rose in the middle.

I made sure to tuck the straps under my panties so they could be removed if necessary. Over these I put on my normal blue jeans and tennis shoes. These all felt very drab and I thought I would have to pick up a pair of Rockies or women's Levis. I love the way a tight pair of jeans make a woman's ass look.

I finished dressing and hurried off to work. Frank was there waiting for me. "Man, what happened to you last night?" He asked.

I replied "you wouldn't believe me if I told you."

Frank kept pushing "no really, what happened? Did it have anything to do with this?"

He handed me his phone with an image displayed across it. The pictures were of me all dressed up standing on Sally's doorstep.

Frank continued "at first I thought you had just sent me a picture of your latest conquest, until the next two pictures came in."

I scrolled to the next picture; it was me on all fours ass in the air and Sally's dido partially in me. The next picture after that was me liking up the pool of cum. You could clearly see my face in this one, there was no denying it. I was screwed, again.

"Nothing to say, well you were not quiet when you were getting your ass hammered" Frank said.

He took the phone back and opened another file. Here was a video of me getting fucked by Sally and crying out for her to fuck me harder.

"Here's what's going to happen." Frank continued, "You're going to take off out of here, head home and get all dressed up. I liked what I saw in the pictures and videos and I want more."

I sat there silently in disbelief.

Frank then said "look here sissy, this is not a request. Get that ass of yours up and go get dressed up. I will be over in a while and you better look hot. Oh, and go get a manicure and pedicure. I like my girls with sexy hands and feet."

He finished by snapping his fingers in front of my blank stare.

"Not fucking around here sissy, if you don't get that ass moving I will post all of these on the company site."

This seemed to wake me up out of my state of shock.

I got up saying "yes Sir" and turned to leave.

I heard Frank saying as I left "Sir, hmm I think I like the sound of that."

Dammit, here we go again.

As I left work and hopped in my car, my phone rang. I looked at the ID and saw that it was my neighbor Sally. I answered it with a soft and shaky "hello."

Sally proceeded to say "how was work sissy? Make any new friends?"

I responded by saying "why would you send that stuff to him?"

Sally responded "that will help remind you of who is in charge and not to be late."

I had nothing to say other than "yes Mistress." Sally then said "don't worry about coming over tonight; somehow I suspect you will be busy." She then hung up.

I started my drive home when I remembered that Frank told me to get a manicure and pedicure. I was very nervous about the whole thing. I pulled up to a nail salon on the outskirts of town. I didn't want to run into anyone I knew. I walked into the salon which was thankfully mostly empty.

The girl came over and asked if she can help me. I quietly told her that I was there for a manicure and pedicure. Without batting a lash she said to pick a color for each and let her know when ready. After pondering the vast selection of colors, I found one I liked, Fire engine red. It would match my favorite lipstick.

I handed her the bottle, told her I wanted a full set of acrylics. I figured go big right? She got started with cleaning and shaping my nails and glued on the extensions.

She commented that I wasn't the first guy she had in here for nails and that I should not worry. This set me a bit more at ease, at least until she finished with my nails and moved me over to the pedicure chair.

As soon as I sat down I remembered, I put on stockings this morning. I started to blush badly when I kicked off my shoes.

The nail tech said "oh my, what do we have here?" I meekly replied "stockings." She then said "honey if you want a pedicure, those are going to have to come off."

I asked if they had a restroom that I could step into and remove them. She told me I could use the office. She showed me to the office in the back of the store. I walked in, she followed right behind me closing the door behind us. I turned to look at her wondering why she followed me in.

She then told me that she has a good friend that is a crossdresser and the thought of a guy dressing like a girl had always turned her on. She then told me to strip. She wanted to see what I had on.

I reached to unbutton my pants, but struggled with my new nails. She chuckled and said "here let me help" and proceeded to unbutton my paints and unzip my zipper. I pulled my pants down, exposing my panties and stockings.

"Oooh maybe we should have gone with pink instead" She said after seeing my panties. I just blushed more.

"Don't be shy honey; let's see what else you have."

With that she pulled down my panties only to find my chastity encased cock.

"What the hell is that?" She exclaimed.

To which I replied that it was a "chastity device that keeps me from getting an erection."

This made her laugh. "Too bad, I had use for that. Guess you will have to use your mouth instead."

She proceeded to hop up on the desk, pulled her pants and panties down at the same time. "Well, it's not going to eat itself out now is it?"

I sank to my knees and dove in. Lucky for me she was sexy for a shorter girl, so I could focus on that as I worked my tong around her sweet spot. I had the thought to use one of my new nails and trace it over her nub. This seemed to be a hit as she grabbed my head and pulled it tight. At this point my cock was throbbing. It wanted to get hard so bad, but the cage kept it at bay. I must have been doing something right because a short bit later she cried out and I tasted the flow of her cum.

She pushed me back, completed me on my work and reminded me to remove my stockings. She laughed again at me when I was fumbling with the hater snaps with my new nails. She said since I did such a good job for her she'd help me out. So she undid the hooks and helped me to roll the stockings off. We went back out into the salon where business had picked up and the room had several customers now in it. She motioned me to one of the chairs and made sure to say loud enough that most could hear it.

"Now that those stockings off, we can get your toes to match your hands."

All eyes turned and looked at me and I'm sure I turned the same color as the nail polish. After the shaping and clipping my toes were made to match my nails and after some drying time I was off.

With no time to spare I got home. I knew Frank said I should wear something sexy and I didn't want to disappoint him. I thought since I had newly painted red nails I would dress to match. First a shower and a shave to touch up any areas that needed it. After the shower I applied some lavender scented lotion across my body.

I decided that cleaning the outside wasn't going to be enough, so I filled up the enema bag with some warm water and put the hose end in my ass. I got down on all fours after hanging the bag up on the shower rod to help with the water flow. After the bag emptied I was able to hold it in for a few minutes then hopped on the toilet and allowed it to release. One more go around and I was clean on the inside now as well.

Time to get dressed, I first started with a pair of new sheer red scalloped lace top stockings. The feel of them as I rolled them up my legs was electric. My caged cock ached and even dripped a bit. Next I hooked a red matching garter belt around my waist. Now that I was starting to feel more comfortable with the nails the garter attaching wasn't as hard. On top I slipped on a red lace teddy. I loved the way it felt and once I attached my breast forms I loved the way it hung on my body.

Standing at the bathroom mirror I see my makeup still sitting out from the previous day activities. Starting with the foundation, I put a smooth layer on with darker areas to cover any stubble that left a shade. I continued by using blush across my cheekbones to give them some contour.

I put on my fake eyelashes coating them liberally with extends mascara. With my eye pencil I make an attempt to draw in some popular cat eyes and top my eyes off with some smoky eye, eyeshadow.

I use a dark lip liner pencil to trace an outline on my lips then put a bright red coat of my fire engine red lipstick across my lips. A quick blot, then a coat of lip gloss to give it some shine.

Finally I take my shoulder length wavy brunette wig off the foam head that it was resting on. I give it a quick brush out then attach it to my head. I look at myself in the mirror and can't believe how sexy I look. I look just like a girl.

My cock is utterly aching in the harness. I reach down to it and try to rub on it with no luck. It remains flaccid due to the tight grip the harness has on it. Dejected, I slide a satin part of high cut panties on. No need to wear a gaff any more since I can't get hard.

I slip into a shiny pair red patent leather 4 inch heels complete with an ankle strap. There was no denying it, I looked hot. Hopefully Frank will think so and leave me alone. I spray some of my favorite rose oil perfume on putting a dab between my breasts and down by my ass. I added a black stain robe to the effect loosely tied so you can still see the red lace from under.

That's when the doorbell rang. Nervously I walked over to the door. Pausing briefly to fluff my hair in the mirror next to the door, I peeked out the window and saw it was Frank on the doorstep. I opened up the door, standing behind it as I let him in.

Frank marched right in and said "let's see what you look like slut."

I moved from around the door as I shut it. Frank stopped dead in his tracks.

"Damn, turn around and let me see you."

I slowly walked towards him, stopping and turning around, tossing my hair a bit, and walking back.

"Do I look ok?" I softly asked

Frank responded by pulling me close. Even in my heels he towered over me. I could see the look in his eyes and feel his hands on my ass. He squeezed my ass tight causing me to gasp slightly. Then he kissed me deeply. I had never kissed a man before, the sensation was different.

I was not in charge and not leading the action. I naturally parted my lips slightly and his tong darted in and around my mouth. For some reason I let out a moan. His hands continued to work my ass, firmly rubbing my ass cheeks under the material if both the robe and teddy. I was putty in his hands and he knew it.

He released me from the embrace and then pulled me into the living room. As I followed him in I let my robe fall to the floor and we walked in. He definitely like what I had on under my robe, the massive tent growing in front of his pants was a dead giveaway.

Frank turned and faces me, slowly pushing me to my knees. I was right at eye level with his waist. I looked up at him, knowing what he wanted.

He said "come on now sissy, don't make me say it. We both know you want it."

In all reality, I did. I unbuttoned his pants and pulled his zipper down. It felt strange doing it from this angle. After the zipper was down his pants fell to the floor. His cock looked intimidating and it was still wrapped up in his shorts.

"Well sissy? Get to it already" Frank said.

I gulped and pulled his undershorts down. His cock sprang out and up. It must have been at least 8 inches long and was very thick.

I reached out to it warping my hand around its girth. Having never touched another cock besides my own I was amazed at how small and dainty my hand looked wrapped around his cock. I began to stroke it slowly, looking at my red fingertips around it. I took my other hand and with the fingertip I ran an outline down the shaft to his sack. His moaning told me that he was enjoying it.

I leaned forward thinking that it was now or never. Opening my mouth, I reached out for his hard member with my tong. Slowly I traced the head with my tong then ran it down on side and up the other then darting it in the little hole on its head. Finally I opened my mouth and took the shaft in. It was a strange sensation, but I couldn't stop. I moved my head forward and back, trying to get as much of it in me as I could, sliding my hand up and down the shaft at the same time.

I opened my eyes and looked up at him. This seemed to have an impact on him. He grabbed my head on both side and started fucking my mouth. As he drove his cock into my mouth I gaged a few times.

This didn't sway him from holding my head tight into him. The feeling of his pubes on my face and his balls smacking my chin was driving me crazy. My cock was throbbing.

Cum was definitely leaking. The pain the chastity device was causing didn't stop me from getting into my task. Soon I felt him tense up and grown loudly.

That's when a stream of cum started shooting from his cock into my mouth. I instinctively started swallowing as much as I could. Some started dribbling out of my mouth and down my face.

I had officially become a cock sucker and loved it. I milked his cock for all it gave me. After he had finished, his cock went soft and I let it slide from my mouth.

He took out his phone and stared taking pictures of me covered with cum. At this point I didn't care. I wanted one thing and I wasn't going to stop until I got it.

I started to stoke his cock again and softly moaned "I need your cock Sir." He must have liked what he was hearing as his cock got hard again.

He looked down at me and picked up off the floor. He then walked me over to the couch and slowly pushed me down, face first over it. Frank then pulled down my panties, exposing my ass to him. He took the bottle of lube that was sitting on the end table, squirting some onto my ass. I felt the cool liquid running down it then I felt the pressure of one of his fingers. Then he added a second one, slowly moving them in and out. I loved it. He added a third finger, stretching my hole as he drove them in and out.

"What a sissy indeed" Frank said.

I nodded and said "yes Sir, please don't stop."

He responded by removing his fingers and said "here we go little girl, time for the real fun."

With that said I felt something big start to push into me. The pain was unbelievable as the mushroom head of his swollen eight inch cock pushed through my tight hole. Sensing my discomfort he let it sit where it was for a moment.

Frank repeated to me the same thing that Sally had previously, "relax little girl. Push out and let it go in."

I did as I was told and his cock started to push further into me. I groaned as he finally had the whole length in me. Slowly he pulled back and then pushed forward. After a few pumps the pain was gone and a new pleasure feeling growing inside and I wanted more. Soon with every thrust he made, I met it by pushing back.

I was moaning loud now as his tool was driving home into me deep, his balls slapping up on my ass. WHACK, Frank started to smack my ass as he fucked me hard.

"You like that sissy?" He asked in between pounds.

"Yes Sir, fuck me harder Sir!"

Frank pulled out of my ass and sat on the couch. I waited no time and climbed up on his cock, impaling myself on it. I raised and lowered my body onto his cock. Frank moved faster and harder now, pounding into me.

Then, it hit me. A wave of pleasure starting at my feet, it built up and shit through me like a rocket. Cum started flowing out of my caged cock and at that moment I felt Frank explode in my ass, filling me with his cum. I cried out in pleasure as I spewed the biggest load of cum that I've ever had, poured out of my cock. I collapsed on the floor next to the couch.

Frank stood up and said "Damn girl. That was the best piece of ass I've had in a long time. Now a few things are going to happen. First, from now on you're going to give me a blow job every time you see me. Then you're going to start dressing better. No more boxes and briefs for you. From now on your going to wear panties and a bra everywhere you go. I want you to keep shaved; I like my girls smooth and soft."

"Yes Sir." I meekly replied and with that Frank left.

My life had changed, I had crossed a line and I wasn't sure where it was going, but I know I needed it.