Found in the Dark

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What is this stuff? It's not just lubricant."

She chuckled. "Something I picked up far from here. Just enjoy it."

His cock heated up again, but faster this time, followed by a faster cool-down. The hot and cold cycles continued at a more rapid pace and spread to his balls, down his thighs and up his abdomen. Soon his whole body felt like it was tingling with electricity.

Cailli rubbed her pussy against his cock again and he felt more sensation than ever before. He shivered and moaned as she lowered herself down onto him, taking his full length into her hot, wet cunt. Grasping her ass, he rocked her back and forth. As she moved, her long hair brushed over his face and her breasts swung and bounced. She leaned close to him to breathe in his ear and he caught a nipple in his mouth and sucked at it. The hot and cold flashes had subsided, but he still felt a tingling all over, especially over his cock as she rode up and down it.

It felt so good, too good. He didn't want to come too soon, but he found it difficult to think of anything else with Cailli sliding along his shaft, her breasts in his face. It took him a while to realize that he would normally have come by now with this much stimulation. The lotion must be keeping him at the edge without going over. Great stuff. He wondered what it was and why someone wasn't making millions from it.

He turned his head to suck on Cailli's other breast, as she increased her pace, riding him with more of a circular motion, rubbing her clit against the base of his cock. She panted and moaned into his ear, then louder as he felt her muscles spasm on his cock as she came. His balls tightened up and he felt the rush of his own orgasm as he pumped into her.

She sat up and howled as Joe clung tightly to her ass. Wave after wave of orgasm crashed through him. It seemed to last much longer than any he had ever had before. He was almost glad when it finally subsided. Cailli dropped heavily on top of him, spent and panting. Finally she gave him a long kiss, then sat up. He fondled her breasts as she grazed her fingers down his chest.

"I wish I could stay here and play longer," she said, "but I have to get back to the park to meet someone."

"Do you need a ride there?"

"Sure, if you don't mind."

While Cailli started the shower, Joe peeked at the tube of lotion she had left on the bed. No name on it, or any other writing. He dumped his pain pills into a pocket of his backpack, filled the vial with lotion, and stuffed it into the pack.

After showering together, they packed and checked out of the motel. Joe's leg felt good enough for him to drive, although he didn't think he should hike on it for another day.

Near the Windows Section of the park, Cailli said, "Could we stop here a few minutes? I've heard that they used one of these arches in a movie."

He nodded and turned right after Balanced Rock. "It's that double arch there." He pointed to it. "It was used in the third Indiana Jones movie."

"I'd like to walk up to it."

He parked and waited for her. She stood looking up at the arch for several minutes, but didn't climb up into it.

When she returned to the car, she said, "It's amazing what beauty erosion can create. Some dust blew into my eyes, though. I'll have to take my contacts out." She pulled the contacts case out of her backpack and popped out her contacts and tucked them into the case. "That feels much better. I hate wearing those things."

He dropped her off at the Devils Garden parking lot and got out to see her off. At the edge of the trail she turned and hugged him and gave him another long kiss. She caressed his hardening cock and looked up at him with a smile.

He looked into her eyes, then jerked away from her with a gasp. Her pupils were slit, like a cat's. He knew you could buy contacts to make your eyes look like that, but Cailli had just removed hers, and he could no longer see the edges of contacts in her eyes. The pointed ears, cat-like pubic fur, and now the eyes.

"What are you?" he said.

"I thought you might have guessed. Don't worry, I won't hurt you. No one would believe you anyway."

"What do you mean?" Whatever she was talking about, it sounded ominous.

Whoosh--

That was the same sound he had heard at sunset last night. He glanced up, but only saw a rippling spot in the clear blue sky. It quickly passed to the north.

"What was that?"

"My ride," she said and strode down the trail. He stared at her retreating form until she passed out of sight. Still confused about what was going on, he returned to his car and turned on the radio. As he drove through back through the park, the news returned to Senator Barimer's mysterious amnesia.

"The Secret Service are looking for a woman for questioning in connection with the Senator's sudden illness. She is described as . . ." Joe's mind wandered to Cailli and how her breasts had jiggled as she gyrated on his erection. He wasn't paying too much attention to the radio, until he realized that the description of the woman the Secret Service was looking for could have fit Cailli.

He shivered. Would they connect her to him? he wondered. There were lots of medium-height, Caucasian women with long hair. It might not have even been Cailli. But he had a feeling that it was.

What was she? A foreign agent? But what about her cat-like features? Wouldn't that make her too noticeable, too alien? Alien? No way. He loved sci-fi, but didn't believe in the existence of aliens, at least not aliens here on Earth.

Suddenly he wished he could race after her and see if she did enter a spaceship. Maybe ask her to take him with her, show him around the galaxy. But he knew he could never catch up with her. He had missed his chance.

He did know a chemistry student who could help him analyze that lotion, though.

12