Foundry Furnace Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rae121452
rae121452
1,572 Followers

He held us out at arm's length and said, "I swear, you both just get better looking every time I see you."

He wrapped an arm around each of our waists and shepherded us toward the porch.

"I called grandpa and he said he'll be here as soon as he can get here." I told daddy.

"My daddy is the only other thing I need." daddy said.

We went inside and Cole took over, making daddy lie down on the sofa, bringing him plates of food and sitting by him holding his hand. He mothered me, too, making me sit in the chair next to daddy and keep him feeling loved. The three of us spent the next few hours fully wrapped up in each other.

Late in the afternoon the telephone rang and when I answered it was my grandpa.

"I'm here." he said. "I'm down by the barbershop but I'll be damned if I can remember how to get to the house."

"We'll be there in five minutes." I told him. "Just stand outside."

Daddy had dozed off but the phone had awakened him.

"Grandpa is here." I said. "Cole and I are going to go pick him up in town. Do you need anything?"

"I just need the three of you." daddy said.

Cole and I got into the Lark and were in town in a matter of minutes.

When were pulling up to where grandpa waited on the curb Cole said, "I don't believe it."

"What don't you believe?"

"First, you forget to tell me that your daddy looks like Cary Grant. Now, you just happened to forget to mention that your grandpa looks like Clark Gable."

I had never really thought about grandpa as anything but daddy's daddy. Now, thanks to Cole's fresh eyes, I saw that my grandpa was a hot man by anyone's standards.

He did look something like Clark Gable; he had those same sly, twinkling eyes and full soft lips. As I've said, he was a coal miner all of his life and the hard physical labor had sculpted his body like no amount of gym time could. Daddy was slim with long, compact muscles but grandpa was the type who is wider and thicker, with a barrel chest and big arms.

As grandpa turned and bent to pick up his suitcase Cole said, "Jesus, he's got a sweeter ass than I do and I'm not even half his age."

Grandpa threw his bag into the back seat and climbed in after it. I turned to look at him and he said, "It's good to see you, Bud." and then kissed me full on the mouth.

Turning then, he said, "You must be Cole."

"Pleased to meet you." Cole replied and stuck out his hand to shake.

Grandpa clasped his hand, then pulled him forward and gave him a big kiss on the lips, too.

Cole blushed as he looked around to see if anyone had noticed and then said, "The men in your family sure aren't afraid to show affection, are they."

"I guess you'll just have to get used to it if you're planning on sticking around." grandpa replied.

"3 gorgeous men kissing at me every chance they get. I don't know, that might take some getting used to." Cole said with a smile.

"Maybe we'll have to up our game to get you used to it quicker." grandpa said.

He turned to me and asked, "How is my boy holding up?"

"As well as can be expected. I'm relieved that you're here."

We pulled away from the curb and made the short drive toward home. My grandpa had a unique natural odor that now filled the car. I've smelled similar aromas on hyper-masculine men over the years and I've become convinced that it's because they have such an abundance of male hormones. It may sound unpleasant but it is anything but. Women tend to follow men around who have that scent. So do men who prefer men when they get a whiff of it. As it was, I was starting to get a hard on and when I glanced at Cole's crotch it was obvious that his dick was swelling, too.

We got out of the car and after I retrieved grandpa's bag, I led them to the door. Daddy was waiting just inside and he collapsed into his father's arms. It was like watching a building crumble as grandpa wrapped him in his arms and daddy began to cry for the first time.

"It's alright, baby, your daddy is here to take care of you." grandpa told him.

He led daddy into the living room and sat him down, then sat beside him and cradled him while daddy sobbed into his shoulder.

Cole and I discreetly went into the kitchen to leave them alone.

"You fellows love your daddy, that's for sure." Cole said.

"You already know how much I love my daddy. Well, double or triple that and that's how my daddy feels about his daddy. He'd be living here with him now if grandpa wasn't so stubborn. He always said the fastest way to ruin a marriage is to have your in-laws move in."

"What's going to happen when we all go back home?" Cole asked.

"I don't know and I'm already worrying over it." I replied.

Cole and I whipped up a light dinner and coaxed daddy in to eat. When he was seated, grandpa said, "I want you to eat, now. I can't have you getting sick on me."

Daddy dutifully ate what was on his plate while grandpa watched him. When he had finished, grandpa said, "Can you boys manage all of the cleaning up and such? I think your daddy needs to go to bed early and I'm going to stay with him till he's asleep."

Cole and I carried the dirty dishes into the kitchen and Cole said, "Don't you think we should go tell him goodnight?"

"I don't know where my head is." I replied. "Come on."

We trooped up the stairs to daddy's room. Grandpa was undressing him like a little boy while making soothing sounds to him. When he had stripped him down to his boxers, he led daddy over to the bed and tucked him under the blankets, then sat down on the bed beside him. Cole and I both hugged and kissed him goodnight and he looked like he was liable to doze off any minute.

We cleaned up the kitchen and then went to the living room to watch TV. I sat down and Cole sat beside me, with his arm around me and my head against his chest. We both must have dozed off, too, because the next thing I knew grandpa was rubbing my hand to wake me up.

"Your daddy is asleep." he said. "We had a long talk and I think he'll be alright for the night. What do we need to do for tomorrow?"

"Everything is already taken care of." I told him. "Mama didn't want a funeral; she said there was nobody in this town that she wanted looking at her. She didn't want any kind of service, either; she made all of the arrangements herself. She's being cremated and all we need to do is go and pick up her ashes the day after tomorrow."

"Your mama was a feisty one." grandpa said. "I'm truly going to miss her."

I must have looked like I was going to start blubbering because he abruptly changed the subject.

"So where am I sleeping tonight?" he asked. "If it's the couch, I want your asses off of my bed right now. An old man needs his rest."

"I made up one of the beds in my old room." I told him. "Cole and I are in the guest room."

"Then we should all turn in." grandpa said. "You're daddy will probably be rising early."

We all went upstairs and I saw grandpa to his room and made sure he had everything he needed, then went back and climbed into bed with Cole. I think we were both asleep before our heads hit the pillows.

In the middle of the night I woke up and decided to go and check on daddy. As I stood in the doorway to his room I saw him awake, sitting up on the side of the bed.

I went in to him and asked, "Is everything okay?"

He turned to me with tears in his eyes and said, "I'm just so lonely without your mother. The bed just doesn't feel the same."

"Come on." I said, grasping his hand and pulling him to his feet. "There's more than enough room between me and Cole for you."

I led him by the hand down the hall and into the guest room. Cole was awake and when he saw us he peeled back the covers. Daddy crawled in and I followed and Cole and I each snuggled against his side with our arms over his chest. Soon we were all three sleeping again.

The next morning, I awoke to something scratching my hand. When I opened my eyes, Cole was staring at me across daddy's chest. We were both resting our heads on his shoulders with our arms on top of him and Cole had purposely wakened me. I looked at him with my eyebrows raised, meaning "What?"

He pursed his lips to tell me to be quiet, and then cut his eyes down to the bottom of the bed. I followed his glance and saw why he had awakened me. During the night, daddy's cock had fallen out of the fly of his boxers. He had a morning piss hard on and it was a sight to behold. Cole and I are both pretty well hung but daddy's cock made us look like school boys. Not only was it long, it was bigger around than a roll of silver dollars. Cole gently sat up to get a better view, and then held his hand over the enormous meat. He marked a spot halfway up his wrist and held his arm up to show me how long daddy's cock was. I had to get a look at it myself, so I gently eased into a sitting position across from Cole. I had never seen such a big cock before. Cole and I stared at it, trying to believe that my daddy was so well hung and glancing back and forth at each other. We both had developed hard cocks of our own.

Suddenly I heard a voice say, "If you boys are done with your science project, I'll go make us some coffee."

I looked up and daddy was wide awake, looking back at us.

I was so embarrassed I felt like sinking through the mattress. Cole was blushing bright red.

"I'm sorry, daddy, I just never had any idea that you were so, well, big down there."

Daddy sat up smiling and managed to tuck the colossal cock back in his shorts.

"If you think I'm big, you should see your grandpa. He makes my dick look like a scale model." he said as he slid down and off of the bed.

We lay back down, listening to daddy rattle around in the kitchen and finally Cole said, "You know what I wonder?"

"What?" I asked.

"How does your daddy know how big his father's hard cock is?"

I hadn't even thought of that but it made me feel excited.

"I've been thinking all night about your daddy and grandpa and their situation now. I think I have a plan for the future." Cole said. He then told me what he'd come up with and we agreed to run it past daddy and grandpa sometime in the coming days.

* * * * * *

The grief in the household seemed to ease a tiny bit that day. Everyone was coming to acceptance and having each other to talk to seemed the best therapy.

Daddy didn't want to go out of the house so Cole and I did any necessary shopping while grandpa stayed with daddy. He seemed to be just the medicine daddy needed.

We saw Troy at the supermarket that afternoon with his lovely bride and he had such a forlorn look that even I began to feel sorry for him. Then I reminded myself of what he had done, so I got over that fast.

Daddy seemed more himself at supper that night, he and grandpa gave us some good natured shit about how we must have guys trying to make time with us all of the time.

"Don't try to deny it." daddy said. "I won't believe it anyway. I know how young men are when the sap is rising."

"We've messed around a little bit with other guys." I replied. "But, we always do it together."

"I'd buy tickets to that movie!" grandpa said.

After we'd moved into the living room, grandpa said, "How would you boys feel about getting a little tipsy tonight?"

"I'd love it but I don't have any alcohol in the house." daddy replied.

"Don't you worry." grandpa responded. "I came prepared. I've got a brand new fifth of bourbon in my suitcase because I figured we all might need a drink."

"I could sure use a big stiff one." daddy said, and then colored bright red.

I looked at Cole, he looked at me and we both burst out laughing.

"Now you're talking out language." Cole said, still laughing. "You get the booze, grandpa, and I'll go get the set-ups."

After a couple of bourbon and cokes we were all relaxed. Cole, lying on the sofa with his head in my lap said, "I bet you've got some stories to tell." to daddy. "I bet you and grandpa both have secrets in your past."

"We don't have any secrets from each other." grandpa said. "And, maybe if you're a good boy we'll share them with you."

"Hot damn, I'm going to hold you to that." Cole replied.

Not being used to drinking we were all feeling the effects of just a couple of drinks.

"I'm going upstairs and lay down before I fall down." daddy said.

"I'm right behind you." grandpa chimed in.

Cole and I seemed the least affected and I said, "Cole and I are going to have a bath, then we'll hit the bed, too."

We followed daddy and grandpa upstairs and when they had closed their doors behind them, Cole and I went into the bathroom. We both stripped while the tub filled and when it was ready, Cole climbed in while I sat on the wide flat rim on the tub.

We were talking about the day's events and I wasn't aware of how much time had passed. We had left the bathroom door open and before I knew what was happening, grandpa came bustling into the room.

"I'm sorry to intrude on you boys but an old man's bladder can't wait. Those drinks are about to come out on their own." The unique male scent that grandpa exuded filled the room, automatically making my dick start to swell.

Grandpa was dressed in an old-fashioned one piece union suit of knit cotton, short sleeves and legs for the summer. The buttons down the front were already open when he walked over to the toilet, placed one hand against the wall above it and hauled out the biggest cock and set of balls I had ever seen. He skinned the loose foreskin back over the plum sized head and let loose.

Cole and I both gaped, open mouthed, as a thick stream of piss flowed out of the massive cock head into the toilet.

When the stream finally tapered off, grandpa looked in our direction and said, "What?"

"What have you been feeding that thing? Is there something in the water in this state that makes every man grow a cock like King Kong?" Cole said.

"I guess it is a surprise the first time you see it. But it looks like neither one of you boys got slighted in the dick meat department and you're not even a West Virginia boy." he said to Cole.

I suddenly realized that we were both nude. And even worse, both of us had started to get hard looking at that enormous cock.

"Does it get even bigger when it's angry?" Cole asked. He turned to me and said, "Remember that Japanese monster movie we went to last month where the giant lizard stomped on all of the buildings while the crowds of people ran around with their hands up screaming? I bet that's the kind of reaction your grandpa's hard dick gets."

"I've got to admit, it takes some courage to slide down this pole." grandpa said. He lifted the heavy meat in his hand and let it go so that it and his balls swung back and forth.

Cole said, "You ever get a backache from toting all of that around?"

"I guess I'm used to it by now. Of course, it's a lot easier when these things have been emptied." He cupped his huge balls in one hand, and then let them swing free again.

"I just might take a bath when you boys are finished." he said. "Let me know when the coast is clear."

He looked at the two hard cocks sprouting from our crotches and then said, "And no playing around in here all night. An old fellow needs his beauty rest."

He turned and went back down the hall and Cole and I just looked at each other.

"First your dad, now your grandpa. You have any big dicked uncles you've been hiding from me?"

"I honestly had no idea." I said. "If I had, I'd have been trying to get a peek at the two of them whenever I could."

"I'd like to get a hell of a lot more than just a peek at them." Cole said.

We both finished bathing as quickly as we could and when the bathroom was back to normal, I wrapped a towel around my waist and went down to grandpa's room. His door was open so I stepped inside.

He had just finished taking off his union suit and was bent over, his magnificent ass toward me. I was dumfounded at how gorgeous it was, the meaty cheeks striated with muscle and the deep cleft filled with wiry hair.

He stood up and turned around, the enormous cock and balls swinging.

"My turn, I guess." he said and strode past me in all his naked glory. Cole was standing in the doorway to our room and as grandpa walked past I heard him say, "Jesus Christ on a cross!"

Grandpa looked back over his shoulder and just said, "You boys get in bed, it's late." We barely heard him, we were so engrossed in watching his beautiful ass flex as he walked.

In retrospect, I think Cole and I must have unconsciously agreed to leave our room door standing open that night. It wasn't too long until we were on the bed, both of us nude. I was sitting with my back against the headboard and Cole was lying on his belly between my widespread legs, his soft lips sliding up and down on my hard cock.

At some point I looked up and grandpa was standing in the doorway, a towel around his waist, watching the two of us. He had obviously been there long enough for his cock to start to swell; it was making an even bigger mound in front of him.

"It's alright, grandpa, you can come in." I said. Cole looked up, his mouth full of my cock, and I knew what he was thinking.

Grandpa came in and stood on the right side of the bed. He watched Cole's head bob up and down as he serviced my cock and I saw him glance more than once at Cole's full luscious ass.

"Sit down, grandpa, we don't mind you watching." I said.

He sat down next to me on the bed, leant against the headboard and stretched his legs in front of him.

The bulge under his towel was now a tent, holding the damp material up in a wide arc. He watched Cole's hungry mouth slide up and down my stiff dick, even bending down a bit to get a better look. He sat back and I draped an arm over his shoulders.

"Cole would like to suck your cock, too." I said.

Grandpa didn't reply but as I glanced down into Cole's eyes, he simultaneously tugged at grandpa's towel. Grandpa lifted his hips and the towel slid down.

I had thought daddy's cock was big, and it was, but grandpa's was even huger. It lay against his belly, the head of it far above his navel and it was so big around that I doubt a grown man's hand could close all of the way around it.

Cole stopped sucking my cock, raised his head and grasped the enormous meat at the base. When he held it upright it looked like it had to be a foot long. He skinned the foreskin over the fat head and it looked like a huge pale purple plum that had split and was leaking nectar.

"Goddamn, I'm going to enjoy working this over." he said as he lifted himself and scooted over to lie between grandpa's legs.

He ran his hot tongue up the broad underside of the cock until he reached the head and then his tongue flicked over the surface, drawing up all of the sweet precum dripping out of the slit. Grandpa stiffened his back and let out a huge sigh.

"Have you let other guys suck your cock?" I asked.

"Yeah, but it's been a long, long time." he replied. "And I never had one this pretty before."

Cole slowly opened his mouth and engulfed the swollen head of grandpa's big dick. The massive head alone filled his mouth and I could see his tongue squirming as he licked at it and tried to force more meat down his throat. Even by stretching his lips he was only able to engulf the first few inches of dick.

He freed the cock head from his mouth and went back to licking the thick shaft and then sucking at the head again. When he began to suck on grandpa's massive nuts, I could tell that grandpa was in heaven.

"This boy sure knows how to please a dick." he said.

I reached down and pulled one of Cole's meaty ass cheeks so that his ass crack opened.

"Cole's the best at everything he does." I said, fingering his hole.

"Looks like somebody forgot to drop off my invitation to the party." I heard someone say. I looked up and daddy was standing in the doorway in his boxers and tee shirt.

rae121452
rae121452
1,572 Followers