Foundry Furnace

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rae121452
rae121452
1,569 Followers

"I guess I'll get my shower." I said.

I got up and covered my cock with my towel but even so it was fairly obvious that I was still hard.

"Thanks for not disturbing us. It's the only time some of us get to relax and there's no use rushing it." the older guy said, checking out my bulge. "Maybe we'll see you again some night."

I went in and turned on the shower and jerked my hard cock until I had sprayed about a gallon of cum on the tiles and floor. It had been over a month since the last time Troy and I had fucked and I was sorely missing having an available dick in my life.

The next day was the same old same old; I did my job and my fireman requirements. Twice when I went by him Cole stared at me as was his wont.

At the end of the day I went around for final check, making sure that everything was turned down, turned off and blown out. When I got to Cole's section, he was still there working.

He looked up and said, "Oh, sorry. Time got away from me. I've been lining these molds up for a big job we've got tomorrow and I wasn't paying any attention."

He finished what he was doing and walked off to the locker room.

When I had finished up all of my details I headed that way myself, wondering if I'd run into Cole. The locker room was empty and the showers were silent. He must have hurried up and gotten out so he could avoid me.

I stripped and went down the hall to showers and began to soap my body up. I kept replaying the scene I'd witnessed the night before of cocksucking and my dick was standing at full attention while I stroked a soapy hand up and down the shaft.

"Hey, it looks like we're the last two assholes left." I heard someone say and I spun my head around.

Cole was walking into the showers, his big dick and heavy balls swinging. I moved my body to shield my hard dick and I said, "I thought you had gone."

"There was a couple more things I thought needed done before I went home." he replied.

He came over and stood under the shower head one away from me and began to lather up. I pretty much had my back to him and he had his back to me but that didn't stop me from peeking over my shoulder to watch him. He ran his soapy hands over his body and I was getting harder by the moment. When he reached around and started soaping his ass, his hands sliding between his full cheeks, I almost shot my load then and there. The water ran down his back and through the deep valley between his cheeks making me want to drop to my knees and bury my face in his cleft.

"You made me an offer." he said, not turning around. "You said you'd wash my back some night."

He was still stroking his ass and my cock was so hard that precum was dripping from it.

I walked over to where he stood and he handed the soap over his shoulder. As I lathered his shoulders I caressed the hard muscles and felt the smooth skin sliding under my hands.

"That feels really good." he said. "You should give massages."

I let my hands drift down, stroking and kneading the taut muscles until I reached his waist. Looking down at his full rounded ass cheeks an inch or so from my hard cock was torture, I wanted so badly to slide my cock between them.

He said, "I'm really tight around my waist." and thrust his hips backward.

Since my cock was as hard as a brick and less than an inch away, of course he rammed it with his ass. He didn't react, though.

"Rub me right around there." he said. "It will loosen me up."

I massaged his waist, my stiff cock occasionally bouncing against his gorgeous ass until finally he said, "You can massage me lower, too."

My hands slid down and cupped each of his fleshy hairless cheeks. They were well muscled and his ass felt like satin over hard rubber. I kneaded the rounded globes and let my finger slide between his tight cheeks until I felt his puckered hole and began to stroke it.

"Something keeps poking me." he said and brought his had back and wrapped it around the stiff shaft of my cock. He looked over his shoulder at the hard meat in his hand and said, "Wow, you're a big boy all over, aren't you?"

He swiveled around, still holding my dick, and I saw that he'd gotten hard, too.

His cock was almost the exact same length as mine but mine was a bit thicker. He also had a bigger cock head, red and round like a small tomato.

"That's no circus peanut you're packing." I said and wrapped my hand around his shaft.

We stroked each other's meat for a moment and then he said, "Hold that thought."

He broke away and went over to where he'd left his towel and when he turned back to me he was holding a jar of Vaseline.

"I keep this in my locker to put on burns." he said. "But, it also comes in handy for other things, too."

"And you just happened to be afraid you'd get burned in the shower tonight?" I asked with a smile.

He came back over to where I stood, opened the jar and began to grease up my stiff dick. It felt indescribable to have this big butch guy lubing my cock up to fuck him.

There was a small concrete shelf that ran around the shower room about a foot high and after he'd greased me up to his satisfaction, he leant over and placed the jar on it. When he bent, he made sure that I had a good clear view of his hairless crack and tightly puckered hole.

He stood back up, widened his legs and leaned against the tile wall clutching the water pipes, his ass spread and waiting.

"Let's see if that big dick knows how to satisfy a hungry ass hole." he said.

I stepped up behind him and looked at his muscular shoulders and back, taut and straining and then down at the most beautiful ass I'd ever seen. I used my hands to separate the full cheeks until I could see his sweet little hole. My dick was so stiff that I didn't even need to guide it; I just rested the head against the opening and pressed forward.

His tight hole must have been hungry for dick because it opened around my thick cock head with almost no resistance. I watched the long greasy shaft begin to sink inside him and he whispered, "Oh, fuck yeah, that's what I've been needing."

When my cock was buried up his ass to my balls he looked over his shoulder at me and said, "That thing is the perfect fit. Now, wear my hole out with it."

I didn't need a second invitation.

I watched as my thick cock slid in and out of his tight hole, his beautiful ass cheeks shivering with the impact of my slamming hips.

He was muttering to himself, saying things like, "Give me that big meat. Open me up with that thick cock. Make me your cock slave."

He put each of his feet up on the shelf and clung to the pipes so that his ass stuck out and was spread to the max, welcoming my plunging cock to drill even deeper into his guts.

Needless to say, that just made me hotter for his ass and I began to jack hammer his hole, sliding in and out and swiveling my hips so that my cock rubbed every inch of his fuck chute. I leaned over with my chest against his back and began to steadily fuck his hole while reaching around to hold his cock. It was as big and stiff as a crowbar and I could feel a tremor go up it every time my cock head hit bottom in his ass.

I felt my balls start to boil and I said, "I'm going to cum soon."

"Fill my ass up." he said, "I want your cum dripping out of my hole all night."

His already tight hole clamped down harder on my cock shaft and then I started shooting. The hot fluid squirting out of my piss hole felt like molten lava shot through a fire hose and I practically swooned.

My balls kept shooting forever, I wasn't sure it would ever stop but eventually it did.

I rested, catching my breath, and then I slowly drew my spent cock out of his clutching hole.

Cole stood up, stretched and said, "Goddamn, I'm ready to work another shift, now!"

His fat juicy cock stood out in front of him like a prong, so stiff it didn't even sway as he moved. The thick piss channel underneath bulged out and a fat blue vein ran down the length of the upper side.

"That's good." I said. "You've still got work to do."

I grabbed the Vaseline and began to coat his fat cock while he watched, then I turned to the wall, spread my legs and bent over with my hands on the low shelf.

"Let's see what kind of ass fucker you are, since you're so good at taking it."

He stepped up behind me and said, "I didn't even hope that you'd let me fuck you, too."

I felt his wide cock head sliding up and down in my crack, finding the hole, and then the thick meat opening my ass up for invasion. His cock was thicker than I was used to and I let out a low moan that seemed to excite him.

"You like my cock, baby?" he asked.

"No, I love it. You haven't even started to fuck me yet and it's the best dicking I've ever gotten."

That got him going. His thick meat sank into my ass to the root and he moved his hips to stretch my chute and get it ready to be fucked. When I'd loosened up a bit, he began to hammer away.

"You've got the hottest ass I've ever fucked." he said. "I never thought I'd get to fuck such a hot guy."

I have to say right now, he was an expert fucker. With Troy and me it had been-stick it in, shoot it off, and slide it out. With him, I felt things in my ass that I never had experienced before. He was making love to my hole.

I was gasping and groaning with the sensation, arching my ass back to me his thrusts and he said, "I've never had such a hot fuck, you really love my cock. I don't think I can hold out."

"Shoot it!" I said. "I love how you fuck me but I want to feel you shoot your load inside of me."

No sooner said than done. He let out a deep moan and I felt his rigid dick stiffen even more and his hot, slick cum begin to paint the walls of my ass. He must have shot twelve spurts of juice in my hole before his balls were emptied.

As he slid his dick out of me he just said, "That was fucking fantastic."

I stood up and looked at him and he grabbed me by the shoulders and pressed my back against the tile. I had never kissed anyone before so it came as a complete surprise when he wrapped his arms around me and began to kiss my mouth, hard.

After a momentary shock I decided it felt pretty good and I kissed him back just as hard. Our hands were running over each other's body, our tongues buried deep in the other's mouth. I caressed and squeezed his tight ass cheeks while he caressed and stroked my cock, we kneaded each other's shoulders and he fingered my dripping ass hole, all the while never separating our mouths.

It was even more incredible than fucking him, I felt like we were absorbing into each other's body.

It could have been five minutes or it could have been an hour, I lost all sense of time and surroundings, totally connected to his mouth and body.

Finally he broke our kiss and said, "Jesus Fuck, you must be the hottest man in the country."

"I'm just number two." I replied. "I just got fucked by the hottest."

We went back to kissing until I said, "We really need to lock up. Who knows what time it is?"

He reluctantly released me and I almost fell over, I was so weak in the knees. We turned off the showers and the lights and he followed me back to the locker room, all the way making lip smacking noises as he watched my ass.

Even as we got dressed I couldn't resist occasionally stoking his ass, holding his heavy cock and giving him quick kisses. When we were finally dressed I didn't want the night to end.

"Want to come across the street to the bar and have a beer with me?" I asked.

"We could do that, or..." he started as my heart began to sink.

"Or, we could go to the store and buy some beers and take them back to my place. I live only a couple of blocks from here." he said.

"I like that idea much better." I replied with relief.

I looked at him standing in front of me, his handsome face, his sculptured muscles and the big bulge of a cock filling the crotch of his jeans.

"It's no fair that you're just as sexy in your clothes as you are naked." I said.

"Well, you're probably the only guy who thinks so." he replied. "And I intend to take these clothes off as soon as I get you home, anyway."

Walking to his place I kept marveling at the gorgeous man walking beside me and how lucky I was. We got to his place, the first floor of a two family, and we had no sooner shut the door than we were in each other's arms kissing again.

That was Friday evening. We didn't leave his bed that weekend except to pee or get something to eat.

We did everything that two infatuated men can do to each other and I think we might even have invented a few new ones.

By Sunday evening we had eaten everything in the house except for some grapes and water and we still didn't want to go out. The time we hadn't spent fucking or sucking each other we had lain wrapped in each other's arms, asleep or awake.

Monday dawned and we both had to get up and go to work.

As we walked to work, Cole said, "How about we go out for dinner after work? There's a chili parlor less than a mile from here that's really good and we can go to the Kroger and stock up on groceries, too."

I handed him the keys to my Studebaker and said, "Pick me up out front after I close down."

"And no spending any time with the second shift shower boys." he replied.

"The only shower boy I'm interested in is you." I said. "I may even have to suck you off during lunch."

Cole threw his hands up in mock terror and in a high voice said, "You brute! Have you no mercy on a young boy's innocence?"

"About as much mercy as you've had on me." I replied. "My ass hole is still throbbing from the work out you gave it this weekend."

"Well, I know you're not complaining so you must be bragging." he said.

rae121452
rae121452
1,569 Followers
12