Fountain of Youth Ch. 03: Proof

Story Info
A young man finds out he may BE the fountain of youth.
2.9k words
4.46
43k
47

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/28/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the third in a series, it will make more sense if you read "Fountain of Youth - Discovery" first, "Fountain of Youth 2 - Experiment" second. Sorry it took so long. Opinions and constructive criticism always welcome.

*****

At first Jeremy returned to gently stroking his mother's pussy and clit while tweaking her nipples, drawing her to shuddering orgasms. Soon however he moved on to more perverse tests of her limits. Sliding his middle finger firmly into his mother's tight ass, being sure to continue the slow elliptical orbit around her clitoris with his thumb, Jeremy leaned forward and whispered in his mother's ear. "If you don't like it Mom, all you have to do is say something...or not come." At the last word he gently ran his tongue around the edge of her ear, proceeding to gently nibble the sweat slicked neck.

Exhausted from the almost 2 hours of exertion and stimulation Abby's body no longer had the strength for forceful orgasms and screams, but as the tingling sensations cascaded from her son's gentle teeth down her spine to mix with the rhythmic throb of his finger in her ass a warm rolling pleasure rippled through her and caused a soft sobbing moan to part her lips. Feeling more powerful with each passing moment Jeremy drew further on his extensive readings about sex and orgasm. Removing his finger and wiping his hands on the washcloth the young man prepared for his next depravity.

"OK Mom, I think you are really going to like this one." His mother was no longer pleasuring herself actively, nor did she seem to hear him. Her head lolled from side to side, eyes barely open, as her hands absently caressed her torso and breasts. Jeremy placed his hand back at her crotch and began the gentle manipulation of her clitoris once more. His mother's body almost immediately fell into a gentle motion, rocking her hips in time with his strokes. Minutes went by and as Jeremy began to see the now familiar signs of his mother's climax he firmly placed his hand on her throat and squeezed. Feeling the sudden constriction Abby's eyes fluttered open and slowly focused on her son's gently smiling face.

"It's OK Mom. They say this is the most fantastic orgasm you can have." Confusion clouded the slightly matronly face, attached awkwardly to the body of a plump 20 something girl. Her cheeks began to darken, at first almost like a blush then further into a purplish hue. Abby's breath was now sounding ragged as the constriction made it hard to breathe. Panic began to surface in her now widening eyes. Abby's arms tried to push away her son's grip, but exhaustion and the already advanced lack of air made her so weak she could barely put up the effort. Vaguely she realized her hips where still grinding and pleasure was still sparking between her legs. Her vision began to tunnel down to just her son's face and the sensations of panic and pleasure whirled in a confusing storm. Just as another ripple of orgasm threatened to overtake her Jeremy released her neck and with a giant gasp of air her world exploded. The colors of the room brightened almost painfully, the sounds of her own gasps and moans rang in here ears like a stadium sized orgy. Everything she saw was surrounded but a whitish halo, and in the middle of it all was her son's smiling face looking into her eyes. There was too much light, too much sound, too much pleasure, and not enough air. After the most powerful bolt of pleasure she had ever felt finished crashing through her, Abby tumbled into blackness.

Abby awakened when something cold and slimy hit her face. "Pfft! What the...!" She tried to roll away from the unpleasant sensation but found herself unable to move.

"Relax mom, I am just finishing up a few things.. Don't struggle, you were sleeping pretty hard, so I took advantage of the time to make sure you wouldn't do anything stupid when you woke up." As he spoke Jeremy continued to spread the cold cream on her skin.

"Jeremy! What do you think you are doing? Untie me and get out of my room!" What appeared to be a fairly secure combination of rope, sheets and towels held Abby to the bed, but in an attempt to bluff her way out of her predicament she put as much authority in her voice as possible.

"Just a sec," Jeremy spoke absently as he craned his head from side to side looking at his mother's face like someone inspecting an almost completed masterpiece. He squeezed another dollop into his hand hand and spread it liberally under her chin and neck as she did her best to squirm away from his touch.

"I said untie me and get out!" Abby spoke louder but as memories from before her blackout began to reform in her mind, panic was beginning to creep in.

"I know what you said," Jeremy replied calmly. "If you are a good girl I may untie you soon. That body wash did a great job but you must not have put much on your face, so I thought I would help out. How are you feeling?"

As soon as he asked the question, Abby began to notice the familiar itch of arousal she normally felt after using her special cream. She had acted like a complete slut in front of her son until he wrench an orgasm out of her that was so strong that she passed out, and now she was horny again and tied naked to the bed? This wasn't going well for her.

"Here's how I see it mom. This cream, and the bodywash, do a great job of making you look younger. I think they work kind of like a hormone or something. So what happened this morning was sort of like you going through puberty again, except instead of happening in a couple of years, you do it in minutes. I know when I turned 13 or 14 I was thinking about sex ALL the time, and now at 19 it isn't much better so I can only imagine if that was boiled down into a few minutes. When I busted into your room, I was a little surprised, but you went on like a champ. You must have come at least 30 times. Me helping out didn't even slow you down. No matter how dirty it got you were right there with me, moaning like a whore."

"Jeremy, we can talk about this...," Jeremy backhanded his mother mid-sentence. White sparks floated in her vision after the blow, but the pain in her cheek transmuted into a perverse pleasure as it flash down through her nipples and clitoris.

"I am talking mom, don't interrupt," Jeremy said coldly. "As I was saying, you were moaning like a whore. Do you know why you were moaning like a whore, mother?"

"Jeremy, this is ridiculous! Let me..." Abby's sentence was cut short when her son reached down and began to gently swirl his lotion slick fingers around her nipple. Abby would never tell this story, but if she did she would have lied and said she paused out of shock, that despite everything that had happened, she was shocked at her son's casual disregard for her personal space. The truth however, was that her brain just stopped to concentrate on the delicious shiver that ran through her. Goose flesh prickled over her and she felt the primal part of her brain that had just had so many orgasms forced through it revel in the warm tingle. She desperately hoped here son didn't see the tremor that ran through her body. With a gulp she tried to resume speaking when her son gently shushed her and placed a finger on her lips.

"Rhetorical question Abby, you were moaning like a whore, because you ARE my whore. You have been unconscious for two hours since I gave you your last orgasm, and in that time I have applied just a small amount of our special lotion that you seem to like so much. Still your nipples have remained as hard as stone and your tight little pussy has drooled constantly. You are still horny, and younger looking than you have been in years. And if you like being young again you will do whatever I say from now on. Before I let you talk again, just be sure you answer the question I am about to ask. Don't beg, don't yell, I am in charge here and I am getting tired of your outbursts, just answer the question. Do you like being young again Abby?"

Jeremy removed his finger from Abby's lips and she briefly considered beginning to demand her release again, but given her situation she decided it was best to just go along with Jeremy for the moment and answer his question. "Yes, I like being young again," she said quietly.

"Great! What if I told you I have found the secret ingredient in this cream that makes all of this possible? You would still want it? Despite its little side effect? Be honest and don't get offtopic."

Abby paused. This experience had been incredibly humiliating, but she was sure she could manage the side effect better in the future. If Jeremy really knew how to get this youth giving formula she wasn't ready to give it up yet, but she didn't like the hard glint in her son's eyes. With some doubts she answered. "Yes."

"Good, now we are getting somewhere. But before I go any further I want to try one little thing. Give me just a sec." Jeremy went into the bathroom and Abby heard the sound of the faucet and maybe Jeremy washing his hands. A minute later he returned with a small condiment dish she normally used for salsa. He was stirring something with his finger. "This," Jeremy gestured with the dish. "Is a dose of our secret ingredient almost undiluted, but a very small one. I am curious about what happens if it is ingested instead of applied topically. So let's give it a try, shall we?" Without waiting for an answer Jeremy pulled his finger from the dish and brought it to Abby's lips.

Abby could smell vanilla and something else on the finger hovering near her mouth. She would have been lying if she said she wasn't curious, but the entire situation was incredibly nerve wracking. She was already intensely aroused, being bound seemed to be making that disturbingly worse, and now Jeremy wanted her to take another shot of whatever it was that had caused all this trouble. What little good judgment she could claim to have at this point was telling her this was a bad idea.

"Rhetorical question again Mommy," Jeremy said as he slid his finger into his mother's mouth.

Abby was too surprised to react before the finger was in her mouth. For a brief moment she tried to sort through the flavors of vanilla and something...salty? She felt a twisting feeling in her eyes, her ears hissed with a range of high pitch noises, and the flavors in her mouth intensified. Everything was suddenly sharper, clearer. She felt alive and...young.

Jeremy had jerked off as he watched his mother breath softly in her cocoon of rope and cloth. Once he finished he placed a small sample of his semen in the bowl he had gotten from the kitchen and added some vanilla to hide the taste. Now with his finger pressed gently against his mother's tongue Jeremy watched carefully for the effects of his "secret ingredient". From the outside the effect was mostly subtle, this skin of her lids where he had been trying not to get lotion in her eyes tighten,the lashes thickened, and oddly her nose and ears seemed to shrink a little. It may have been his imagination, but her eyes that had gone wide as his finger went in her mouth also seemed to get bluer and brighter. Something more was happening to his mother though. For the first second or so Jeremy's finger sat lightly in his mother's mouth, but then as the pupils of the seemingly brighter, bluer eyes dilated wide and her tongue began to move against it, her lips pursed tight. She began to suck.

Abby wasn't even aware of her son a second past his finger hit her tongue. After hours of orgasm on top of orgasm she would have sworn she knew what pleasure was even if it came with a load of guilt and shame. That was nothing compared to dropping 20 years of wear and tear in a single second. She was young again, she was immortal, she was a goddess! As her insides caught up with her younger skin she felt as if she had connected to the universe and caught a glimpse of the divine. These weren't thoughts at the moment, just feelings and her mouth instinctively latched onto this source of nirvana.

Jeremy watched his mother's face for about 30 seconds as it passed from sheer joy to a blissful peace. Then he realized she wasn't breathing. Her face was calm and peaceful, but her eyes seemed to stare into infinity body seemingly frozen in the moment. He slowly began to pull his finger from her mouth, and just as his finger cleared her front teeth her peaceful face tightened into a distressed pout. Her lips softly popped as the finger cleared. Abby's face became pouty and confused, lips aimlessly sucking on empty air like a fish trying to breath out of water. His mother's eye snapped back into focus. The confused look transformed into panic as she heaved a giant gasp of air.

Abby passed through the indescribable moment. Briefly her existence had been perfect and calm. Her peaceful eternity ended and she felt a horrible sense of loss as her son's finger left her sucking mouth. The world came crashing back onto her. Light, sound and, all of the petty requirements of being a human being, such as breathing and pumping blood rushed in to fill the void left by the wondrous joy that had filled her. Nausea twisted in her guts and the ropes that moments ago had enhanced her arousal made her feel claustrophobic as the sick feelings became urgent. "Jeremy! Untie me! I am going to be sick, NOW!"

Seeing how quickly his mother's face went from rapturous to pale and panicked, Jeremy knew she wasn't bluffing. His knots had been tied carefully, but with simple releases. A few seconds work and her legs and hands were free. Before he could untie the bindings around her upper arms she rolled off of the bed and sprinted toward the bathroom. As soon as she was out of sigh he heard retching and other sounds of sickness.

It was terrible. Abby felt less like she was getting sick and more like her insides were trying to escape. It was a blur of heaving and pushing punctuated by Jeremy's voice asking if he could help. She shouted for him to let her be and carried on with the horror show. When it finally passed the trash bin was half full and only half of her sickness had come from that direction. She would have sworn it was an impossible amount.

Weak and trembling, she shrugged out of her remaining bonds and staggered to the towels and wiped the sweat from her face. "Jeremy? I am going to take another shower," she croaked. She couldn't think about the last few hours. She just needed to get clean and rest. She automatically adjusted the water and walked under the stream. She rinsed the sweat and stickiness away, slowly turning in the slightly cool water without soap scrubbing. Once again clean and feeling surprisingly strong Abby turned off the water and stepped from the shower. She toweled her face and hair and stopped as she walked to the sink and saw her reflection in the mirror. It was a stunning picture.

Abby had expected to look youthful, perhaps even a bit more than before after the drop on Jeremy's finger made her feel so wonderful. In the mirror was a woman, almost a girl, not just young but transformed. The awkward patches of mismatched age were gone, the extra weight she had been carrying, had vanished. In the mirror stood Abby, not Lerner, Abby Morris a girl of 18 or 19 as she had never been. She had never been quite that toned, quite that slender. Her breasts, always perky and round in her teens, seemed fuller and more perfect than ever matched with the flat, softly muscled stomach and smooth hips that curved into well shaped legs. In her most critical moments she had never liked her legs when she was a girl. Her thighs had been too thick, calves too thin. Now they were more balanced, the calves curvy, the thighs softly muscular and strong. If she had started at 13 with a nutritionist and workout coach she might have accomplished this body. She turned side to side to view the rest, her skin glowed, her buttocks were smooth and rounded, so perfect she looked airbrushed.

After everything she had been through today, Abby was shocked at her own appearance. She was disturbed and ashamed to feel arousal at her own body's perfection. But most of all she was determined, no matter what it took, to never let this youth and perfection go without a fight.