Fountain of Youth Ch. 01: Discovery

Story Info
A young man finds out he may BE the fountain of youth.
2k words
4.29
99.5k
93

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/28/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jeremy?" A voice rang down the hallway.

"Yeah Mom?" Jeremy yelled back without looking up from his comic book.

"Where did you get that bottle of lotion in your bathroom... the one one with no label?" Suddenly Jeremy was paying attention as the voice grew closer, his mother coming toward his room.

"Uh, I... I'm not sure, you know how I am with labels, I peel them off when I'm bored, but I don't read them." It was true, Jeremy couldn't remember where the bottle came from, but what made him uncomfortable was that he knew that it wasn't filled with just lotion."It's probably something from the dollar store, I don't think it's very good," he finished lamely as he began to formulate responses to the questions he was afraid his mother was about to ask.

Arriving at the open door, Abby Lerner leaned on the door frame and looked at her 18 year old son. "You know, at first I thought the same thing. I used some of it about a week ago after the bleach I used to clean your shower made them feel dry and it was sticky and kind of unpleasant. But, later that night I noticed that not only had those dark spots on the back of my hand disappeared, but so did a scar I have had since before you were born! The scar is still gone, but I noticed the dark spots were coming back. To test it, I only put it on one hand this time, and, well look."

Jeremy's mother stepped into his room holding her hands side by side. As she got closer he noticed that the one on the left looked startlingly younger. Part of Jeremy felt a little shock at knowing what his mom had been rubbing into her hands, but he had to admit the difference in her hands was incredible. Jeremy didn't say anything as he stared.

"I know! Isn't it amazing? My hand hasn't looked that young since I was 25," Jeremy's mother said."Would you mind if I took the rest of the bottle?"

"No, I don't mind, I guess, go ahead." Jeremy was relieved that his mother wasn't there to ask awkward questions.

"Thanks honey," Abby said as she stepped into the bathroom and grabbed the bottle of lotion. "I'll grab something to replace it for you the next time I am out."

"OK, Thanks mom." Jeremy took a deep breath as his mother moved down the hall, relieved the conversation had not gone in the direction he had expected. He was in the bathroom a few weeks ago, using the hand lotion as teen boys do when he suddenly he realized he didn't have any tissues or towels in which to catch the results. At the last second he took the top off of the lotion and pumped a load of jism into it. After putting the lid back on and giving the bottle quick shake he had forgotten all about it until his mother started to ask questions. Who knew that the lotion would turn out to be something special?

***

A couple of weeks later the mystery cream came up again. "Honey? That lotion I took from your bathroom the other day, where did you say you bought it?"

Pausing for a minute before he remembered the conversation, Jeremy blushed when he remembered the embarassing additions he had made to the bottle. "Oh, the, uh, dollar store I think," he finally answered.

"That's it!" his mother said excitedly. "That stuff is a miracle, but I am almost out and I need to find more. I mean, really look at my hands."

As his mother held out her hands Jeremy had to admit they did look startlingly youthful. Gone where the spots or prominent veins to indicate his mother's age of 47 instead the skin was smooth and tight. In fact even her arms and elbows looked like those of a woman in her early 20's.

"Once I get some more I think I might even try it on my face." Jeremy almost choked on his own tongue when he thought about his mother trying that with the current batch of "lotion".

***

"Damn it!" The loud exclamation along with a dull thunk told Jeremy that his mother was less than happy.

"Is anything wrong mom? Do you need help with something?" He yelled up the stairs.

As she crested the stairs with a towel in her hands Jeremy could see a dour expression on his mother's face. "No I'm fine, it is just that stupid cream from the dollar store. It didn't feel the same when I first got it but I gave it a chance. Even after a few days my skin doesn't look as good though. I just threw it in the trash. At least it was only a dollar, but I would pay a lot more for more of the one we had before!"

An wicked thought began to form in Jeremy's mind. What if his "contribution" to the cream made a difference? The thought of his mom rubbing his spunk into her hands and enjoying it made his cock stiffen a little and if it made her happier, was there really any harm? "I'll look at the dollar store near school, maybe they have it."

"Thank you honey, that's sweet of you. I was sure I had the right one, the bottles are identical, but with my luck the good one was probably an experimental batch made by some mad scientist in China that just made it to a store by accident. It was almost addictive, I swear I even feel more tired since I ran out."

***

Having stopped the next day at the dollar store on the way home Jeremy ran up the stairs with a new bottle of the cheap hand cream. In the restroom he poured out a small amount of the pale yellow lotion then proceeded straight to his bed, undressing as he went. Pouring a small amount into his palm for lubrication Jeremy closed his eyes and began to stroke his hardening cock. He had been trying to tell himself that he was doing this to help his mother. The cream seemed to be very effective and it made his mother so happy it would have been cruel not to at least try and create another batch. Wouldn't it? Jeremey repeatedly told himself that his only motivation was helping his mother. Alone in his bedroom as his hand slid up and down on his rock hard erection however, visions of a younger version of his mother kneeling before him, eyes closed, eagerly awaiting his "special lotion" on her face kept popping into his head. Lost in imagining thick ropes splashing across his mother's lips he almost forgot to capture his cum in the lotion bottle. As his orgasm approached he paused for a moment to clumsily screwed off the lid and press the opening to the tip of his raging hardon. A few more strokes and with a groan he pumped his load into the bottle.

20 minutes later he was so horny he did it again.

***

Contrary to most psychology jokes, Jeremy had never found his mother very attractive. Even being alone with her since his father left them, he never thought of her in a sexual way. With wide hips and small unimpressive breasts her figure had never been the stuff of teenage boy fantasies. Varicose veins on her legs, bags under her eyes and bristling gray hair mixed in with her natural mousey brown, there was just nothing that inspired lust in young men that met her. He had seen pictures of her when she was younger though and in her late teens and early 20's the situation was a little different. Take away 60+ pounds, smooth out the lines, firm up the still not large, but far perkier and prominent breasts on a slender frame and you were looking at a girl that had potential in a teenage boy's mind.

After giving his mother the bottle Jeremy began to pay more attention to her appearance. Her hands and arms looked firmer an younger immediately just as they had with the previous bottle. The surprise was when he could immediately tell on the second day that his mother had applied the cream to her neck and the area of her chest that had previously been lined and sun damaged . The effect was immediate and dramatic. The sun damage had disappeared and the lines an goose flesh had drawn tight and smooth. On the third day he heard his mother explaining the effects of her "Wonder Cream", as she called it, to a friend on the phone.

"The stuff is amazing Deb! I am not even going to tell you where I got it! No, no, I'm just kidding, the truth is I am still not sure. Only 2 out of the 4 bottles I tried worked. The ones that work smell and feel different, but I can't figure out why. Jeremy found them both at the same store, so I will have to ask him to pick up some more... Yeah, both from a dollar store. At first I just used them as hand lotion, and it was great, even made my elbows smooth and soft. Yesterday I put it on my neck, and it was like I didn't do all of that tanning in my teens and twenties. All that redness and splotchiness just disappeared in about 10 minutes. I know! I have tried everything and this stuff was like watching time go backwards! To tell the truth I had never tried it on my face today because it just feels awful going on. It is like spreading cold chicken fat on when you first feel it, but today I just put a little on the bags under my eyes and *poof* they are gone. Seriously, if I had enough of if I would take a bath in it! I even feel younger when I use it, I have so much energy lately!"

The conversation moved on to other topics and Jeremy lost interest, but later when he actually saw his mother instead of just hearing her voice from the hall he was shocked at how much different her face looked without the little pouches of puffiness that were always under her eyes.

"Hey mom, you look good today, are you doing something different?" Jeremy asked innocently as he pulled the milk carton out of the refrigerator."

"Actually I was going to talk to you about that. That latest bottle of lotion you found for me works great and I was wondering if you could pick up some more for me? If anything this bottle may be better than the last one, it seems to work faster."

"I guess I could get another bottle, but how can we tell if it is the stuff that works? You bought the same brand and it was no good." Jeremy drank mild straight from the carton as he waited to hear what his mother proposed as a solution, even though he suspected he already new the secret ingredient that made the difference.

"I thought about that too. When you get a chance go and smell the bottle I have, I checked and it is definitely different that the one I bought. If you can find ones that smell the same, grab them." Pulling a wallet from her purse on the kitchen counter she pulled out a $20 and handed it to him. "Pick up as many as you can since they are only dollar a piece," she said as she handed him the money.

"OK, I will see how many I can find," Jeremy said with a smile, knowing that 20 bottles wasn't likely unless he spent a few days alone in his room with a lot of water and a good internet connection.

To be continued... (unless no one likes the idea)