Four

Story Info
Tina describes her 'special' relationship with 'the guys'.
2.1k words
4.52
93.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Have you ever seen the picture of a topless girl on the beach surrounded by 3 guys? Well, it very well could be me. I'm Tina, a 29 year-old single woman who has three best friends, all men. I grew up with Gino, Joe, and Arnie.

We've been together since we were old enough to spit, climb trees and steal cigarettes from our parents. I guess you could say that I'm a Tomboy through and through. Sure, I had female friends, but none that had the fulfilling effects of "the guys." I'm not a lesbian, nor am I bi-curious, however, I've been to stag parties with the guys, and did get a little worked up by the strippers. But enough of that for now.

I started to develop my feminine figure in my early teens, and it really pissed me off. The group of us started to change. They started staring at my growing boobies. They started getting weird when they went through puberty. It seems like I went from being flat-chested to a C cup over night.

The guys treated me different. They would talk amongst themselves, giggle and watch my tits all the time. I was about to give up on them and look for some new friends until one special night. We were sitting around talking about the upcoming Senior Prom. The guys all had dates, no one asked me, probably because of always being surrounded by "the guys."

The boys were making jokes about not knowing how to unhook a bra. They asked me if I would be able to bring them an extra one so they could practice. I'm not sure what made me think of it, but I simply said, "Why try an extra one, why not try to unhook mine? Girls don't like guys fumbling around you know, if you're going to get to second base, you gotta be smooth!" I really didn't know what I was talking about, I had read enough though, and knew in my mind that if I was ever going to let a guy at my tits, he'd have to be smooth.

I lifted the back of my t-shirt and showed them what the obstacle looked like. Arnie grabbed it and started the unhook it. I stopped him and said, "No, come next to me, like we are making out. We don't make the targets that easy." He sat next to me, and held me. This started a whole new feeling for me. While I did have sexual feelings, this particular event was a whole new chapter.

He had no luck at all. I explained the function one more time. Joe was next, he got it, but it took him too long. Gino was last and took a little longer than Joe. We all love to play cards and gamble so I knew that I needed to turn up the heat. "Ok boys, here's the deal. Who ever unhooks my bra the fastest, can take it all the way off, and keep it for a souvenir!"

They lined up with their game faces on. They also were sporting hard-ons. I liked my new powers. The pressure worked wonders. Gino had me unhooked in 15 seconds, Joe did it 13 seconds, and I made Arnie stop after one minute. I looked at Joe and told him that he was the winner. He beamed a big smile. We went into the bedroom and sat on the edge of the bed. I took off my t-shirt and sat for the very first time with a boy, me in a bra, and sexual tension. He sat next to me, as if we were kissing, slowly slid his hand to my bra snap, and deftly unhooked it. I shuddered. I had gone beyond any mental limits that I had previously set. He didn't know exactly what to do. I finally shrugged my shoulder and he got the hint. He slid the strap off my left shoulder, then my right. I leaned back and arched my back. The bra was still hung over my tits. He looked at me, I nodded, then he grabbed hold and took it all the way off. His eyes were huge, my nipples were harder that they had ever been, I felt new sensations in pussy. He said, "Wow."

I was embarrassed for six seconds, and then it went away. I spend the rest of the evening braless under my t-shirt, another new thing for me. I liked the way if felt, and was intrigued by the new attention.

The guys wanted to practice every time we got together. I was running low on bras. They were getting good at this. Their dates would be impressed. Gino and Joe had seen my tits. Arnie still needed help. Someone suggested that they coach him. I agreed, it would be the first time that I sat in front of the boys with no shirt. It had always been just one-on-one. I took off my shirt like it was nothing. This time, my bra was sheer, and black. They gasped. I never realized how much the guys liked lingerie. It didn't make sense to me, but I made a mental note about sexy undies.

Arnie tried and failed the first time. Gino and Joe coached him and he finally got it. Instead of continuing, he wanted to try it again. We did this for six or seven times, and then he finally got it and became a pro. I asked him if he wanted his prize, he said no, I'd rather watch you in your bra for a while. The others agreed and I spent the next few hours wearing my sexy bra and shorts.

I became very comfortable doing this. We sat around and watched a baseball game on TV. The camera found a group of shirtless men. "That could be us" someone said and laughed. They whipped off their shirts, I unhooked my bra, threw it across the room and we established a new standard for watching sports.

I noticed that we began behaving again like we did in the past. The sexual pressure was still there, but the "unknown" was out of the way. I again was treated like an equal, like one of the guys. Now, people may think that is a weird statement, but I appreciated not being mentally undressed, and treated like a sexual object.

I liked the new level of friendship and honesty. I pushed the limits of my newfound behavior. During the next game, we were shirtless in less than a minute. However, this time, I removed my shorts also. I was wearing new bikini panties that I bought for this occasion. They were the smallest available at the time.

It took them about five minutes, and we were soon all in nothing but underwear. They wouldn't walk around, they guarded their erections with their arms and hands. I however, walked and pranced around. I thought it was pretty funny while also being very sexual. I could feel the feeling of being free, teasing, and being a little more daring than the others.

As time went on, the practice of watching sports in nothing but our underwear was practiced as much as we could. It was pretty often, as our parents were usually not around. Arnie's parents went away for an entire weekend, and of course, we made that our headquarters. Our parents were all cool with our hanging around, as we were pretty good kids. Not into loud punk music, not dying our hair colors or spiking our hair.

This time however, Gino brought some pot. He had smoked before, none of the others had. We smoked before we even stripped! It had an immediate and overwhelming effect on me. It made me funny and horny. I know it's a weird combination, but it happens the same every time.

Joe became sleepy, Gino was laughing with me, and Arnie became the philosopher. He started telling us about how much he loved the freedom of all of us being able to be free. Not hung up on clothing. Being able to walk around in our underwear.

I totally agreed and tried my best to explain how it made a difference when I showed them my tits for the first time. How they accepted me more. How they stopped starring. They all smiled and told me that it was one of their best experiences as well.

Arnie finally smiled and stood up in front of us, and took all his clothes off. His cock was standing at full attention. It was the first time I had ever seen a real penis and a full erection. Gino followed suit and took all his clothes off. His cock was a little smaller than Arnie's. Joe quit trying to stay awake and fell asleep. I felt paralyzed sitting in a room with two naked men. Talk about a new feeling! Pot, nude men, and me fully dressed, totally horny. I was still a virgin, unless you include masturbating with objects.

They looked at me with a "Well?" I resisted the urge to strip for some unknown reason. Instead, I kept my clothes on. I watched them, as their cocks would go from hard to soft over time. I must admit, that is probably when my fascination with cocks really took off. Finally, I asked if they wanted anything to drink. I went into the kitchen, completely stripped, and walked back into the room wearing nothing but three cans of Coke and a smile.

We all nodded, and said "Freedom" at the same time in our drug-induced behavior. We tried to watch the game, but it seemed to be in delay action mode. We knew what the score was, but not how anything had happened. Joe finally woke up as the marijuana's effect was wearing off.

He stripped to his undies and stopped there. We insisted that he match us. He refused, because he had a hard on. We had enough fight left in us to chase him. We caught him and tackled him. Joe held his arms, and Gino held his feet and they looked at me. I was totally aroused by all this nudity, the chase, lots of accidental contact, and another dare for me. I took the challenge, sat on his legs and pulled his boxers down. My face was inches away from his cock. Joe was embarrassed, I felt sorry for him and thought I would know how I would feel if someone stripped me. I don't know what came over me, but I reached forward, took his cock in my hands and gently kissed the tip. I had no idea how to give a blowjob. The room became silent.

Joe quit fighting, but the guys still held his arms and legs. I was kissing his cock the same way the sluts did on the x-rated videos that we had watched in the past. My butt was in Gino's chest and I liked the feeling of flesh on flesh. My tits were swinging free. Arnie was stunned as he stared at the action.

I'd like to say it was the pot, but it wasn't. A strange feeling came over me and I remembered a scene from a porn movie. I licked my fingers and went down and separated the lips of my pussy. It was already wet. I sat up, eased over Joe's cock and gently sat down. The best feeling in the whole world was his cock parting my lips and working its way in. The next best thing in the world was his cock half way in, followed by the newest best feeling in the world, his cock, fitting tightly, dashing up and down in my pussy for the very first time.

Gino had come up behind me, his cock firmly against my back and his hands on my tits like he was hanging on for life. Arnie was standing in front of me stroking his cock. Joe's eyes rolled back in his head and was enjoying this every bit as much as me. I was really getting into this a developing a rhythm.

The doorbell suddenly rang and brought us sharply back into reality. We hurriedly raced to get back into our clothes. It turned out to be some friend of Arnie's dad. We told him that his parents were gone for the weekend. He looked around the living room, sniffed the air, smiled and told us to have a good time. He however, stopped us dead in the tracks of a near orgy. We would have many other moments, but not until we moved out into our first apartment.

Let me know if you want to hear more! If you vote and reply, I'll fill you in about me and "the guys."