Four Coins Ch. 03: Gordon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sr71plt
sr71plt
3,019 Followers

"I don't have a suit with me."

"Well, golly gee, I won't wear one either then."

They raced laps, with Gene winning easily and Nathan saying he should pout because Gene hadn't revealed he was a champion swimmer at Stanford. And then, exhausted, Nathan let Gene hoist him out of the water at the shallow end of the pool, lay him back on a towel, give him a blow job with Nathan's legs in the water and Gene crouched between his legs, and then raise and spread Nathan's legs and fuck him.

When they had recovered, Gene wanted Nathan to return the favor, so they went to Gene's room, with a corner full ground-to-ceiling window overlooking the pool through tropical foliage. Nathan lay on his back on the bed and Gene rode him in the same position he'd seen his father riding the cock earlier in the evening, except that Gene wanted to be more athletic about it. He bent his knees and placed his feet flat on Nathan's stretched legs and had his hands behind him, palming Nathan's pecs, and raised himself on the cock in long, slow strokes.

Afterward as they lay stretched against each other, exploring each other's bodies with their hands, and kissing, Gene whispered, "We going back to your hotel room for another night?"

"Your father wants me to stay here, in his bed. It seems to mean a lot to him. He says I remind him of the Bo guy who died."

"Bo didn't die," Gene said. "He just split. He was a good lay, though. But it's OK with me, you and my dad. As long as it doesn't mean there's no you and me. Dad need never know. He never knew about me and Bo, I don't think."

Nathan contemplated that, trying to get all disturbed and moralistic about the complex relationship of it, but he found he couldn't work up the energy for that. Not while Gene had his tongue in his mouth and was slow stroking his cock.

Nathan decided to write all of it up to this being Key West.

Before they rose from the bed, Gene whispered in Nathan's ear. "It's not far from Boston to New York, but I wager I could obtain a position in our New York office."

"Certainly something to think about," Nathan responded, his voice sleepy from the day's exertions.

When Gordon returned, saying his other son was bailed but was told not to show up at the house as long as he still had his motorcycle and his biker attitude, Nathan and Gene were sitting across the living area from each other, politely conversing and drinking scotch.

"Yeah, that will be the day, Dad," Gene said, with a snort. "Any time Glen knocks on the door, you'll let him in."

Gordon announced that Nathan would be spending the night—with him—and was considering buying the house, and Gene just nodded and saluted them with his glass of scotch, not bothering to point out how incongruously those two statements coexisted.

Nathan made sure that Gordon had a night he wouldn't soon forget, and in the morning—late in the morning, after Nathan fucked Gordon in the shower—Gordon fussed around making eggs Benedict, hash browns, and gourmet coffee.

Gene emerged from his bedroom, took one look at the breakfast layout, winked at Nathan, and said, within his father's hearing, "You must have really been great in the sack for Dad. I can always tell how good a time he's had by how fancy the breakfast is he makes the guy the next morning."

"Hope you noticed the gourmet coffee too," Gordon said, with a grin. "He was great in the shower stall this morning too."

"Too much information," Gene said, as he grabbed a bagel and headed back toward his bedroom. But he was grinning, so Nathan felt OK about it all. Strange about the situation, but OK. Once again, he wondered how much of this was because they were in Key West.

"We'll discuss possibilities on the house," Nathan said after Gene had gone.

"I might be happy staying here—or going to New York," Gordon said, "Depending, of course, on where you decide you want to be."

"That's certainly something to think about," Nathan answered.

Gordon drove him back to the grocery store in his Miata to pick up the Audi 4 convertible.

As Nathan was getting out of the car, Gordon touched his arm, and Nathan turned back to him.

"When Gene said your name when he first saw us last," Gordon said in almost a whisper. "You two knew each other, didn't you?"

"Yes, but just from the day before."

"And the night before? Gene didn't come home that night. You'd been intimate? He was with you that night? You'd fucked?"

"Yes. But I didn't know he was related to you until then, when he'd walked in on us. I'm sorry, Gordon. I—"

"I thought we agreed not to use the word 'sorry' anymore. You'd been with Gene, but you were still willing to be with me too?"

"Yes. I like you both. I know it isn't—"

"And you'd see me again—sleep with me again, fuck me again—even knowing that I know you are with Gene too?"

"Yes. But I'd do the same with Gene. I'm so—"

"Shush," Gordon said. "I wouldn't care. I wouldn't do a threesome with my son, but I wouldn't care if you were with both of us. He doesn't know that I know that his was fucking Bo at the same time Bo was fucking me. But I did know and I didn't say anything, because I didn't want to stop getting what I was getting. I'd be the same with you, Nathan. Please keep that in mind. And come back to us whenever you want."

Gordon let loose of Nathan's shirt sleeve then. Nathan was going to say something, but he could see that Gordon was looking away then. Nathan appreciated how hard it had been—how hard it was—for Gordon to say that and to be willing to be in such a relationship. "I hope we will . . . that we will see each other again, Gordon," was all he said as he got out of the car.

Eyes focused straight ahead, Gordon drove off. The bag of groceries left by the park bench, of course, was gone, and Nathan had to go into the store to buy more. Only at the last minute did he remember to buy apples rather than oranges.

Gene had said he liked apples, not oranges. Both of them, father and son, had hinted at possible future cohabitation possibilities, but Nathan much preferred to think about apples and oranges just now.

sr71plt
sr71plt
3,019 Followers
12