Four Cousins Play

Story Info
Two guys and two girls all play together.
7.3k words
4.3
125.6k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WARNING:

I believe that as long as people all agree on the sexual acts committed they should do so with the people they want. I do not see gay/bi or straight sex with multiple partners as doing anything wrong. Therefore one should be warned before reading any of my stories that gay/bi or straight sex with multiple partners can occur. If you are offended by any of this? Stop reading now.

*

Me and my cousin, Jamie, are very close and we spend a lot of time together. Seeing as we are only a few years apart, and living next door to each other, we'd often go out on adventures in the woods behind our houses when we were younger. Our Dads, who are brothers but a few years apart, both shared the same birthday. And if that day of the year happened Jamie's cousin's also came and it always lead to us running around and doing all kinds of goofy things. Playing hide and seek when we were younger or simply building tree houses.

Me and her cousin, Jake, were the same age, and we always got along. He had short blond hair compared to mine being black shoulder length. Also he stood a good few feet above me, being long and slim, with me being shorter but wider shoulders. Both him and me were a bit protective of Jamie. Jamie had her mothers features with her hair being blond, down to her shoulders and although she had a small frame, her breasts were definitely not, even to the point of rivaling her mother's big jugs. She was a bit of a tomboy in her behavior, but her looks certainly didn't portrait that.

Her cousin, Cindy, had the most beautiful face you could imagine, brown hair that would go all the way to her butt, with big brown eyes, and if she smiled you couldn't help but smile back. She was a little bit smaller then Jamie, and not nearly as developed breast wise, so you could pretty much lift her with one hand if you'd wanted to.

I'd never paid much attention to Jamie's features before, until a couple of years ago when that day of the year happened again. Jamie's Dad and my Dad both were having their birthday. Our parents as well those of Jake and Cindy would sit outside and have some beers and laugh and joke. We would pretty much set out to the woods right away. We had packed some food and drinks and with it still being early and already very hot in the sun, it would prove to be a very nice day.

With all of us over 20, except for Cindy who had just turned 18 that month, we pretty much agreed that hide and seek was out of the question, and jokingly we sat in one of our old forts we had build some years ago and talked about the fun times we had. Now with me and Jake being young and healthy males we of course talked about, would be girlfriends and how they looked while the girls would comment about boys having one tracked minds. Now I knew from Jamie that she had had only one real boyfriend during a holiday trip she had taken with her parents last summer, and he had taken her cherry, she never went into anything specific with me but I had learned he was a lot older then she was. Jake I also knew of having had some girlfriends, Cindy on the other hand I knew very little off, Jamie never really talked to me about her and for all I knew she could be a virgin.

Myself I had 2 girlfriends but only one where we went all the way. We dated for 7 months before she and her parents had to move because her farther had gotten another job.

Jamie even caught us once, when my parents were away, in our backyard swimming pool. We were skinny dipping and when things started to get a bit raunchy we moved to the lounge chairs, she was lying on her back in the pool chair and I was starting on eating her pussy when I could hear a small gasp from my left, so I looked and sure enough there was my cousin looking at us, while I was licking my girlfriends cunt and a massive boner stood out from my shorts. A look of shock was clear on her face, turning bright red as she saw me looking at her, I don't think my girlfriend noticed it, and if she did she never said anything. I looked surprised up at her and she just put her finger to her mouth and motioned me to be quiet and she gave me a small smile and walked away. I never really talked about it with her, I was a little embarrassed and I was sure that she was too.

So we were sitting in our fort talking and joking when Jamie had an idea to go look for baby ducks, that would surely be hatching this time of year by the lake. Cindy was very much up for that idea, being the youngest of us all, me and Jake didn't really care but we all agreed not knowing what else to do.

We all, except for Cindy, were wearing jeans, and seeing as the ground near the lake was always muddy we rolled them up and went barefooted. Cindy was wearing a dress and this caused Jake to make a joke about all the guys rolling up their jeans so she should roll up her dress, this was rewarded by a playful slap to his stomach from Jamie.

We were walking around looking for any nests, when Cindy started slipping and almost fell into the black mud, I could just in time reach out and grab her, saving her from getting her yellow summer dress dirty. "My hero!" She joked while sticking her arm through mine.

After walking for some time we stumbled upon a small bank near the water that wasn't covered with mud and we decided to sit down and eat and drink something, seeing as it was only mid day yet and the sun was shining above us. The water looked clear and the girls agreed they should have brought bathing suits.

Jake looked at me with a bemused smile and said "Well hey don't let that stop you girls. We're all family here!"

Jamie didn't say anything but I could tell she was thinking it over.

"Well me and David aren't!" Cindy spoke up with a smile on her face.

"I doubt you have anything he hasn't seen already though" Jamie said while smiling and looking at me.

"Don't start!" I said as I smiled back.

She just looked at me and said "You guys want to hear something funny?"

Oh god here it comes I thought. And sure enough she recounted the swimming pool incident to Cindy and Jake, but that wasn't the end of it, little did I know she had spy-ed on me and my girlfriend for a good few hours more then I had thought! She never went into detail about I had flipped her over and fucked her doggy style, and after awhile even fucking her in the ass. To top it off she told them about how I had for a finish pulled out and sprayed my cum all over her face. At the end of the story both girls were looking at me with a bright red face. Jake was the first to speak up.

"My man!" he said while giving me a high 5.

"Well good for you," Cindy spoke up "not a lot of guys do that for girls you know? Giving head I mean. God knows I could use some attention once in awhile"

I could feel my self getting red, and when I looked at her she was smiling right back at me. So much for being a virgin I guess. Jake and Jamie just had big grin's on their faces at the stuff Cindy was saying.

"So uhh... how big was he?" Cindy asked looking at Jamie.

"I don't have much experience with... cocks," she laughed shyly "but compared to what I know..." letting it hang in the air, "Pretty big." Cindy looked up at me and smiled.

"Man I need to pee" Jake spoke up.

"Just pee?" Jamie said with a smirk on her face. "Looks like you could do a bit more then pee." staring directly at his crotch. Jake looked down too, laughing as he saw his dick outline being clearly visible through his shorts.

"For now" he said as he looked at her.

"Ill join you, can use some relief myself." I said.

"I bet you can." Cindy said mumbling more then anything. We both stood up and walked away from the clearing a bit, standing behind a small bush were we could see the girls. They lay down, close together and we could hear the giggling.

"Man I feel I can pound a hole in a rock with this thing." I heard Jake say as he unzipped next to me.

And as I looked to my left I saw it. The biggest cock I had ever seen, not that it were that many but man!, this thing was huge. And not only long but thick too! I was about 6 inches, not all that big by any means, and it made me wonder what Jamie had seen but that thing of his was as big as a hose. I figured he was close to 10 or 11 inches, and he was right, he seemed close to the point of bursting, much like my own was.

"Jesus dude!" I said not caring that he knew I was looking. "That thing is like a fucking snake man." "Like a shit..."

"Ha ha thanks." He said as he looked down and pulled the foreskin back a few times. "Guess I'm pretty big eh?"

"Yeah ill say." Unzipping myself and feeling a little shy in front of this much bigger dick I pulled mine out.

"Uhm now what..." He said with a smile.

"What do you mean?" I spoke back still looking at his dick from time to time not Cindyn noticing he's watching me.

"Well I can't pee like this."

"Nah me neither."

"Sure... but look... David?" He waved his hand in front of me. "David look."

And as I did I saw he had once again resumed stroking his dick.

So we stood there for a few minutes, staring ahead of us at the girls and the lake.

"Damn dude that story has me really turned on!" He spoke up, looking at me. "Hey you got a nice cock too man, but look how thick mine is... look how big..."

I just tried to swallow unsure how to respond.

"Can I hold it?" He said while reaching out and taking my dick in his hand before I could say anything.

I mumbled a little, unsure of what to make of this.

"Relax man, you know how good it feels to stroke your own cock? Well now imagine two of them!" He said matter of fact, pulling a bit on my cock causing me to moan softly.

"Man Jamie is become a real hot-y now eh?"

I looked down and replied "Yeah" He was still stroking me.

"Cindy is also really growing up."

I just nodded, I could feel my mouth get dry hearing him talk like this, only a few feet away from our cousins and his hand on my dick. It wasn't helping in making my dick go soft at any rate.

"You like this?" He said softly, tightly gripping and releasing my cock again.

"Yeah." I breathed.

"What's taking you so long!" I heard Cindy yell, and when I looked up they were already standing up and walking towards us.

Suddenly I could hear Jake call out to them, not fully realizing what Jake was saying, "If you wanna talk about long, ask David!" He yelled and that had us both laughing as his other hand clearly indicated his own dick.

And as they got closer me and Jake both made no effort to cover ourselves up nor did he remove his hand from my dick.

"Oh my god!" Cindy cried out as she got closer, covering her mouth with her hands. "You guys are jerking off aren't you!."

"No way." Jamie said looking at our faces.

I smiled and held up my hands. "How can I be jerking off without using my hands?"

Jamie doing a double take, still seeing Jake's arms moving back and forth, gasped!

"Jake is stroking your dick!"

"That's so hot!" Cindy mumbled her mouth hanging open.

"Please let us watch?" Jamie said, standing a bit on her toes, trying to peek over the rather small bush that was between us.

Time seemed to crawl, but Jake was the first to speak up. "Well that depends, what's in it for us?" He looked at Jamie's loosely buttoned blouse.

Jamie looked with a big ass grin on her face at her tall cousin. And slowly she started to unbutton her jeans, never losing eye contact with Jake. I heard a small moan escape from her lips. Slowly she pulled her jeans down reaching for Cindy for support, and there she was standing in only her white panties and her blouse, with all eyes focusing on her. She proceeded to unbutton her blouse and once more she was taking her time. Me and Jake were breathing heavy now. We all but forgot to breath as her bra become visible, she really did take after her mother.

Her mother would often wear these visible low cut tank tops around their home and it was clear that Jamie had the same size, if not perhaps bigger then her mom's. She looked at Jake and then at me, clearly trying to see if we liked what we saw, but there was no doubt about it both him and me were enthralled. Slowly she reached up, softly cupping her bra covered breasts. Neither girl spoke, but as Jamie looked at niece they both seemed to function with one brain. Cindy stepped up behind Jamie and unhooked her bra, never letting it fall then she reached around and slid her hands in, letting the bra fall too the ground and Jamie's tits covered with these tiny hands. Both girls were breathing heavy now, and with a deep breath in, Jamie nodded and Cindy slowly let her hands slide down and gave us full view of the most perfect tits we had seen. Full breasts with big red nipple's on it that were visibly sticking out. Turning around she showed off her ass with only the tiniest strap of her g-string visible.

Cindy put her hands in the tiny fabric and dragged it down. Smiling at us but mostly at Jake Jamie got down and stepped out of her string. Jamie turned around and we were treated to a golden haired pussy.

Jake, thank god, had stopped stroking me as well as himself or i would have cum right there and then.

"Okay now its my turn." Cindy spoke up, also visibly excited by all of this. Now seeing as she had only a summer dress on it went a lot faster, unhooking her shoulder straps, she slowly let it fall to the ground, her small round breasts befitting her petite frame came into view and small bright pink nipples were on top of them. Sliding it off her tanned legs, and then ever so slowly over her feet, her blue silk panties came into view, liberating Cindy's small bald pussy that was slightly opened and the shear wetness of it was visible as the sun was reflected by it.

"So how about it?" Jamie said mischief in her eyes.

"Okay but close you're eyes first." Jake seemed to have an idea.

When they closed their eyes we quickly pulled our t-shirts over our heads and walked towards them, now ill be honest and say that at first I tried to walk to Jamie... but I saw her look and shake her head without looking at me. And ever so slowly Jake pushed me aside. We stopped when there was a few feet between us. "Okay open your eyes girls." Jake spoke up. We all looked into each others faces for a few minutes, it became a competition who would look down first.

I lost as I slowly looked down at Cindy's small breasts with pointy brown nipples, this close to her I could almost hear her heartbeat.

But with a tiny step she pressed herself up to me and put her lips to my ear, softly whispering "Tell me you will fuck me today? Promise me, I have had the biggest crush on you since ever."

I could feel my dick almost pressing on her breasts, even though I wasn't big she was even smaller. "I promise." I said as I looked into her eyes and kissed her.

As our tongues touched for the first time we heard a "Oh my god!" from our right. Looking over we saw Jamie had lost and was looking at the monster cock of her cousin. She clearly liked what she saw as her nipples were sticking out from those amazing breasts.

"This will never fit me!" She said as she could only stare at it. Cindy moved in front of me, my cock held fast in her little hand, guiding me down until she was resting on her backside on a big towel.

"We will just have to help you then." She said as she too looked at her cousin and her breathing became ever more ragged. Cindy looked at me and kissed me softly on the lips. But then both girls crawled over and sat on their knees looking at this thick snake.

Jake looked at me, seeing I was looking at his dick too."Its okay if you wanna take a closer look too mate." He said smiling. Cindy reached over and reached out with her hand towards mine, dragging me down. "Its okay if it turned you on, I hear that from a lot of guys" A lot of guys huh?

"I wonder what it looks likes while it's cumming and pumping that sticky stuff out."

Cindy said with a haze across her eyes but smiling as she looked at her female cousin Jamie. Jamie just sat on her knees staring transfixed on the big organ.

"Perfect." Was all I could bring out once more enthralled by this cock in front of me.

"Fuck us?" Jamie said as she looked up at her cousin.

"Fuck us all?" She added as she smiled and made eye contact with me then looked back to Jake.

For the longest time all that could be heard was our breathing. Jake was the one to move first. Slowly he let his hand slide down towards his cousin's breast, first gently moving over it and then trying to cup it completely in his hand.

Then his other hand went down and reached for his other cousin, his big hand covering her breast completely. Just as I thought I might even get left out Cindy had moved her right hand towards my rock hard dick. Slowly stroking it, sliding with her thumb over the slit pre cum was slipping out.

Jake's cock was weird looking in a way. It looked so big. So perfect. Jake appeared to be cut so the massive head was bulging straight at Jamie's chest. I saw Jamie smile and reach for my hand as she took it and brought it up to Jake's crotch. Jake smile seemed to grow a little wider as he nodded in approval. And then for the first time I was holding another man's cock, but somehow if felt like the most perfect thing in the world. I drew back the smallest sliver of foreskin there remained and back again, some precum was forming. The thick head was already wet as my hand, that seamed so small, slowly cupped it in my palm. I felt some effort from his groin and looking up I knew what he wanted. I softly guided him towards Jamie's face, it must have seemed like the biggest thing in the world to her, I steadily drew if over to her closed lips, instinctively she opened her mouth. She slit her lips over the head like you would lick a lollypop. Then next I guided it towards Cindy, who made the tiniest of effort to take him in, she didn't get far. Half of his head disappeared but it seemed to be the biggest thing in the world compared to her mouth.

Then it was my turn. I looked up and saw pure lust on Jake's face, I was in a haze and leaned forward to suck the first cock I would ever have in my mouth. I drew his skin all the way back and then put his head between my lips. I could feel the sour taste as I brought my hand back again. God I wanted more, I needed more!

"Jamie first." Jake said as he looked down at her.

"YES!" Jamie actually squealed as she stood up and walked a bit towards a grass covered spot, as I saw her move I could see drops of liquid run on the inside of her thigh. Her engorged cunt clearly visible to us. We all followed her and stood and watched as this heavenly body lay down. She lay down and drew up her legs, her pussy spread open, a small streak of slime traveling down to her butt hole. She was wet all right, as Jake knelt down between her legs, and placed the giant head of his cock against her cunt, first mixing the tip that held a big amount of pre cum with her juices. As he started rubbing the thick dick through her lips and back it was only a matter of time before he would slip in. Me and Cindy stood on and watched, we would fuck, but we needed to see this.

"Aaah ooh" was all she cried out as the thick gleaming bulb entered the tight hole, she reached with her hand towards Cindy, reaching out for support during this. Cindy walked over and stood by her cousin as she was being penetrated by what seemed an alien device. I walked over towards the other side of her and kneeling down, softly kissed her breast while rubbing the lower part of her stomach. A small tear escaped from her eyes, that got kissed away by Cindy. I looked down and Jake was half way in. I looked back at Jamie's face and she was still crying a little and holding in her breath. I saw him draw out and watched as thick string of juices trailed from the tip to her.

12