Four Days Away for Fun

Story Info
Guys wanted my wife to take away with them.
1.9k words
3.8
30k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slutluva
slutluva
236 Followers

My wife Jordan and I were both into swingers parties, gangbangs, dogging and anything else sex related.

During these parties, we meet a lot of different guys from different backgrounds and ages.

One of these guys had his own business and a lot of money as he was successful.

He had come to many of our gangbangs and we got to know him very well. Lets call him Brian.

Now Brian was a huge fan of motor racing and would travel the world, work permitting, to see these races.

After a recent gangbang he asked me if Jordan was into car racing. I said not so much. He then asked me if I trusted him enough to take Jordan away with some of his friends to the Gold Coast for a car race up there.

I asked "how many friends?"

He said 9 but he would be meet more guys up there as its a regular thing for them.

I thought about it then decided to discuss it with Jordan and I would get back to him.

The next morning I ran it past Jordan.

She said "I would love to but getting Friday and Monday off work is a problem."

I text Brian and he text back 'what if I gave you $1,000?'

I text back 'Its not the money, its the time off work that's an issue'.

He then rang me and asked "what if I could get a doctor to get her a sick certificate for the 2 working days?"

I said "hang on." and I handed the phone to Jordan.

After a bit of small talk I heard Jordan say "I would love to go and if you can do it, I'm in"

She handed me back the phone and Brian said "If you're ok with it, I can set it up and you still get the $1,000."

I asked Jordan what she thought about spending 4 days in Queensland with 9 guys.

"Well I will miss you." she said "but it sounds like fun! What will you do?"

I said "well Grahams got another swingers party that weekend I was hoping we could go to together. Guess I could go on my own?"

"Yes do that and have fun" Jordan replied but she was already thinking about Queensland.

Three weeks and two gangbangs later the date had arrived for Jordan to leave. She had kept talking about it for a while so was looking forward to it.

Thursday afternoon Brian arrived at our house with the airline tickets and $1,000.

"Here ya go mate. As promised," he said "And don't worry, we will take great care of Jordan."

Jordan gave me a big kiss and said "I'll tell you all about it and take plenty of pics and videos for you. Love you" and off she went.

As she was walking down the driveway, Brian was already grabbing her arse and she was laughing.

Friday while I was at work, Jordan rang me. I took the mobile outside to talk to her.

"Hows it going?" I asked.

""OMG!" she said "Brian was fingering me on the plane and the stewardess told us to stop messing around. The in the taxi to the hotel he was fingering me again but the taxi driver didn't say anything but he knew!"

"Ok so its what 10.30 over there. You going to the car race now?" I asked.

Jordan was laughing then she said "Yeah 10.30. I met the other 8 boys. Very nice. Brian told them I was a hooker he paid for the 4 days. Isn't that funny? Anyway yeah last night they all fucked me and this morning before breakfast they all fucked me again. I could get used to this. Hahaha."

"So you're ok?" I asked. "you sound pissed or something."

"Oh narr I'm fine" Jordan replied "They want to fuck me again before we go to the race. I better go. See ya hun." She then hung up.

During the day I tried to call Jordan twice. Once at lunch time the other when I was walking to my car at 4.30. The phone went straight to message bank.

That evening around 7pm, Jordan called me. "What's up?" she asked.

"I just wanted to make sure you're ok." I said.

"I'm more thank ok" she replied sounding half drunk. "I met and sucked off so many guys today. Lots fucked me too. Some were drivers or the crew or something. Not sure exactly. I was fucked behind the tents here. I reckon some guys were just walking past and joined in. They walked off saying 'thanks babe'. God it was fun."

"Brian's looking after you though??" I asked. "Can I talk to him?"

"Oh Brian. Yeah where is he?" Jordan asked. "There's another guy here you can talk to. He keeps putting his finger up my arse and my cunt. He's pretty funny. He wants to fuck me again too. I'll make you proud hunny coz I've already fucked like heaps of guys. My pussy is a bit sore. Anyways have to go and fuck some guys. Bye"

On Saturday at around 11:30 am Jordan gave me a call, sounding pretty tired.

"Hi Hun." She said "You have the swingers party tonight at Grahams don't you? Hope you have fun."

"Hi sweetie." I replied "Yeah I do. How was last night after the race?" I asked.

"Haha yeah I only just woke up. Its 12 here." She replied. "It was pretty full on. Brian knows a lot of people up here and we went to a party. I got introduced as Brian's slut pretty much all night."

"Thats not great hun" I replied.

"Oh it didn't bother me at all." Jordan said. "Pretty much from Friday morning to all day and night I was having sex. Not sure how many guys but it was a lot. Pussy got a bit sore. Had to use lube."

"But you're ok?" I asked.

"Yeah the boys are up and want their morning fuck so I'll have to go soon." Jordan replied.

"Can I talk to Brain?" I asked.

"Ahhhh yeah sure here he is." Jordan replied.

"Mate." Brian said. "Best $1,000 I've ever invested. You wife is such a cock loving whore. The guys have never come across such a nypho before and shes loving the attention. Thanks."

"I hope you're looking after her? I said.

"Oh hell yes!" Brian replied. "The party last night is happening again tonight so Jordan will get her share of cocks."

"So how many guys?" I asked.

"Fuck!" Brian replied. "I didn't count but including who she fucked during the day plus last night. Mmmm. Have to be well over 50. I would say 60-70 being conservative but she didn't push any away. Didn't say she was hurting. The boys are doing her today right now."

"And this is happening again tonight?" I asked.

"Yeah and during the day at the track." Brian replied. "Seriously if she didn't want to do it or said stop we would but shes insatiable. I mean shes saying who is next after every dumps a load. We cant keep up!"

"Hmmm." I replied. "The minute she says stop."

"Yeah. Yeah." Brian interrupted. "Its in our best interests to keep Jordan happy. And so far giving her cock is whats best. Anyway have to go coz its getting to my turn."

He then hung up.

This was pretty much what happened the entire 4 days.

Every time I spoke to Jordan she was just waking up or being fucked. In fact some calls where hands free while the guys were fucking her. It sounded like a mob at a train station calling out "fuck the slut hard" or "I'm next" or Jordan either groaning or laughing and giggling.

Tuesday morning arrived and I went to the airport at 11:30 to pick up Jordan and take the rest of the day off.

I waited at the baggage carousel and Jordan came down the escalator looking worse for wear. She was walking a bit slow too.

"Hi babe great to have you home" I said. "walking like you've been riding a horse for 4 days."

Jordan gave me a big hug and kiss and then looked at me for a while.

"I almost forgot what you looked like" She said. "Being with so many guys. Its just crazy. It was seriously non-stop from when we got to the hotel room."

"How you feeling hun?" I asked.

"Exhausted!" Jordan replied. "Little sleep. As there were so many guys, as soon as one finished the next one was in."

People standing next to us were giving dirty looks so I suggested we talk in the car.

Jordan just rested against me until her bag came out.

When we got to the car Jordan asked for a towel.

"Whats up hun?" I asked "are you OK?"

"Oh yes haha." she replied. "The guys wanted to fuck me one more time before my flight this morning so I have 9 loads inside me. It was leaking out on the plane. That's why I wore pants."

I always carry a couple of towels in the car as this has happened a few times before.

When Jordan took the jacket off she had wrapped around her waist I could see the back of her pants were soaking.

"Jesus!" I exclaimed. "You sure there's only 9 loads there?"

"Yeah" Replied Jordan "Plus all the loads from the night before."

"So you were fucked every night and day you were away?" I asked. "Like no break?"

"They wouldn't leave me alone hun." Jordan replied. "They all thought I was a hooker that Brian paid for so he had to get his moneys worth. Even when I was asleep guys were fucking me. It was non stop. Only when I was eating. Even then they played with my tits or fingered me in restaurants. I had a great time tho." She said smiling.

"I don't think we will be doing that again" I said. "That's fucking crazy."

"Awww hun." Jordan replied. "The guys have already asked if I want to do next year and I said yes. Be the same guys and same parties."

"Lets talk about that later." I said.

"I gave my word babe." Jordan replied. "I seriously had a great time. The parties were awesome. I was the only chick at the second one. And look."

Jordan slipped her pants off and she was wearing no G string. She then put her fist all the way into her pussy.

"See I learnt a new trick!" Jordan said smiling. "When we went out the guys would dare me to keep my fist in my cunt as long as I could. It was easy."

"Ok that is pretty hot hun." I replied.

"Everyone thought so" Jordan said. "At the first party a chick was fisting me in between guys fucking me. It was full on."

When we arrived home Jordan slipped straight into a hot bath. She was smiling to herself.

"What you thinking about babe??" I asked.

"Well its funny I'm not being fucked now." She replied. "Its amazing how you get used to waking up to being fucked by 9 guys then spend the day being fucked by strangers, only to do it all night. I just expected it. Its not normal now for me not being fucked."

Jordan then slid her fist into her pussy and closed her eyes and moaned.

slutluva
slutluva
236 Followers