Four Days Day 01

Story Info
Woman is Tied Up at Home and Taken for Four Days.
9.8k words
4.27
114.5k
67
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Day 1

This is my story. I wish it wasn't true, but it is. I guess I'll do the only thing I can, which is start at the beginning.

I'm twenty-nine. I'm certainly what you would call an "attractive" person. I have medium length blond hair and deep blue eyes. I run. A lot. I pride myself in being in really good shape, and the effect all that exercise has on my lower body. Once in college a random person came up to me and said "You have the sexiest legs I've ever seen." While it was kind of a turn-on, it was also pretty creepy as well. I thanked him, and then got out of the library as fast as possible.

I have...well, nice breasts. They aren't huge. They aren't small. They are real. I definitely like my body, and I'm not afraid to show it off, as I dress in clothes that tend to hug my body, and I certainly get a lot of attention when I do.

I'm not currently dating anyone....but six months ago, when all of this happened, I was. His name was Doug. Good guy, but certainly not Mr. Right. We had a pretty good sex life, I guess you could say, but truth be told, I was pretty tame when it came to sex. Always had been. Even though I got asked out a lot, and hit on a lot, I was pretty insecure (aren't we all), and pretty naive. I came from a town in Texas and was sort of taught that "good girls" don't do those kind of things. Doug was a little frustrated by that, but still we had sex a few times a week. Pretty straight forward. Him on top....me underneath. Nothing really crazy to say the least.

Doug worked with a consulting company. He had gone to business school. I worked in real estate. It was mostly a pain, and certainly not the job I wanted for the rest of my life...but it paid the bills, and I was pretty good at it (though honestly, I think most people bought the home I sold to them because they liked looking at my breasts and ass while I sold it to them).

So all was good....until that day. My boyfriend was going out of town like he did most weeks. We were in a small condo in the Boston area, and he was flying somewhere warm (it was December). That morning he got up early, and was actually kind of horny, but I was tired and told him that I wasn't really in the mood. He was bummed, but I promised him I would make it up to him when he returned. He left the condo about 7 a.m.

At about 1 p.m. he texted me that he had landed and that he missed me. I had spent most of the morning procrastinating, and figured I needed to get moving on looking at some properties, so I got dressed in a nice skirt and a tight top and was about to head out. Life seemed normal. Little did I know.

I never saw the guy coming. Never even had a chance. He was on me before I could even register what was going on, and even afterwards it took my brain several seconds to realize what was happening. He grabbed me from behind. He was big. Taller than Doug for sure, and very strong. He wrapped his hand over my mouth and pulled me hard up against him.

"Don't move. Don't you fucking move," he hissed into my ear. I tried to scream and he pulled his hand even tighter. I felt something solid and metal in his other hand press against my ribs. "This is a gun. If you make a sound, I will kill you. Understand? Now stop moving!"

I froze. My breath was coming in heavy gasps, and I tried to decipher what was going on. We lived in a place where there was an outdoor fire escape, and I had always been worried about someone sneaking into that window. Doug had put a large wooden stake on it, and always said that we were fine. It was a nice neighborhood. Nobody would try to come in that way, he would say, and if they did someone would surely see them. But my worst fears seemed to be proving true. A tug on the hand over my mouth brought me back to the moment.

"I'm going to walk you over towards the bed. Move you feet slowly with mine," he said. I did as he said, though my mind was already thinking of an escape. He must have sensed that. "If you try anything - anything at all - I will kill you. This is not my first time breaking into a home, and trust me, I have killed people before. Don't be stupid. Do as I say and you will live." He walked me forward to the edge of the bed. "Now, I need you to bring your right hand back behind your back. Do it very, very slowly." There wasn't much room, but I pulled it back behind me. "I'm going to let go of your mouth with my hand," he said, but as he did so he brought the other hand up around, and pressed the gun to the back of my head. "If you make a sound at all, I will kill you right here."

He released his left hand from my mouth. I was panting in total fear, and I realized that I had a chance to scream. I could do so at the top of my lungs, and maybe that would call his bluff and he would leave. But I also thought about his words. Something in them really scared me. I thought that if I did scream it would be the last noise I ever made.

"Good girl," he said calmly. "Now I'm going to slip something over your right wrist." I heard a noise behind me, a rustling from near his waist, and I realized he must have some kind of bag around his shoulder. I felt something cold and solid wrap around my wrist, and then it clicked tight. It was a handcuff. "That's good. Now bring your other arm behind you." Trembling, I brought it back. He clipped the other side of the handcuff around my wrist. My arms were now secure behind me.

The moment they were he threw me forward. I was surprised with how quickly he moved. In a flash he had something that he was tying around my head. It was some kind of bandana. He told me to open my mouth, and he pulled it tightly into it, greatly impeding my ability make any sustained noise. Then he grabbed my feet, and with a few motions he slipped something around them and tied them in a manner to the handcuffs behind my back. They weren't super tight, but it was clearly uncomfortable with both of my legs bent back behind me. Then he pulled me forward a few feet and put a pillow over my head. "As I said, don't fucking move."

I sat there with my body shaking from fear, as I heard him set whatever it was he was wearing on the ground. When he did, it made a heavy sound. There were other metal objects inside whatever he had brought. Then he was moving around the bed, and doing something to it. He lifted up the corners down near my feet, one at a time, and I could hear something sliding along the hard wood floors we had. Then he slid something under the mattress. He had to lift up a decent section of it, and I could tell that he was sliding something both behind and in front of me. I could hear some metal sliding sounds, like he was buckling something.

He slid me up again, lifting me up under my arms, and then untied my legs from the rope. Before I had a chance to even think about what was happening, he took one of them, and pulled it down and over to the right. Then I felt something slip around my ankle. With a slight tug, my leg was pulled firmly down, with the foot just slightly off the bed. He then took my left leg and did the same thing. My legs were now spread open, and secure to whatever he had put on the end of the bed. And that's when it hit me. He was going to rape me. I was now tied to the bed, and unable to move, and my legs were spread apart. The terror that came with that moment was awful.

I began thrashing on the bed, and screaming into the cloth that was in between my lips. He quickly jumped up on my back and forcefully pushed down on my head. "Stop screaming this instant! Do not make me hurt you." Tears flowed down my cheeks, but I stopped moving. Then he said something that made my heart lift a little. "I'm going to take this rag out of your mouth for just a second, and you are going to tell me any and every place you have money or jewelry in the house, and then I'm going to search there, and if I find anything you didn't tell me about, you will regret it terribly."

He was a thief. Maybe this was just about robbery! He took the rag out and I slowly panted, "We have some cash in the kitchen area in a can that says baked beans. I have jewelry in the top right drawer over there. I think my boyfriend keeps some cash in his top drawer, but I'm not sure if he hides any around. I promise."

The man on top of me gently stroked my hair. "Good girl," he said again. "You have a great voice. Now stay here and be quiet."

For the next ten minutes he emptied out all of the drawers in our bedroom. He did the same in the bathroom. Then he left the bedroom and I could hear him going through drawers in the kitchen. After a while he came back in. I could hear that he must have brought a chair with him, because he sat it down next to the bed.

"I'm going to ask you a few questions now," he said. "I don't want you to say anything. I just want you to nod your head yes or no. Do you understand? If so, nod your head yes."

I nodded.

"That's great. I need you to understand something. I am a professional. I do this all the time. Do you understand that?"

I nodded.

"And I will not hesitate to kill you, do you understand?"

Again, I nodded.

"I've been watching you for a long time. A few weeks, in fact. I know a great deal about you. Your name is Dawn, is that correct?"

My heart froze. How did he know that?

"Dawn - is that correct?"

I nodded.

"You have a boyfriend named Doug. You've been dating him for nearly a year. He's a consultant and he just flew to Miami. He will not be back until Friday. Are all of these things correct?"

I nodded.

"That's right, Dawn. They are. I know where he's staying too. He's at a Marriott near the airport." I heard him move and he approached me from the right. "Dawn, I want you to turn your head and look at my hand. I have a cell phone in it with a picture I want to show you." I turned my head. What I saw was shocking. It was a picture of my home in Raleigh, where my mom and dad lived. "This is a picture of where your parents live, is that correct?"

I nodded.

"Ok now look again." There was another photo, of a man wearing a mask standing by the mailbox. He had a newspaper in his hand. "Dawn, look at the newspaper. Can you see the date?" I looked and nodded my head. "Can you confirm it's today's date?" Again I nodded.

"And your younger brother - his name is Steve - he's 21 and is there right now visiting them, is that also correct?" Once more I nodded yes.

"That's great." He moved away. "Now, the reason I showed you that, and the reason that I told you what I did, is because I work with another person from time to time. He's down in Raleigh right now. Today. He's a professional as well, Dawn. Do you believe me when I say that?"

I nodded.

"That's good....because if you don't do exactly what I tell you do while I'm here, then I'm going to have my friend kill your parents and your younger brother." I screamed out into the gag. "Calm down, calm down! I don't want to do that, Dawn. I don't. And I know you don't want me to do that, do you? Do you!?!"

I nodded my head no.

"Of course not. You love them. And I think you love Doug as well. He will die as well, Dawn - if you don't do exactly what I say, as will you. So the choice is yours. You do just what I tell you, when I tell you, or you kill your mom, dad, brother and boyfriend - do you understand?"

I nodded.

He stood up. "That's perfect. And now you need to understand why I'm here, Dawn. I need to be honest with you." He moved closer to the bed. "I'm not here for your money or your jewels, Dawn. I'll take them, of course - because I can. But that's not why I'm here." My heart was pounding in my chest. "Do you want to know why I'm here, Dawn?"

Very slowly I nodded my head.

He then reached his hand out, and softly squeezed my ass. I flinched at his touch. He squeezed my ass and then extended his fingers down until his entire hand was pressed up against it. Then he slid his hand around the curve. "I'm here for you, Dawn. For this." His hand slid down between my legs, and I shrieked into the gag. "I'm here for your body, Dawn. For your pussy, and your breasts, and your mouth, and your ass. For all of your holes Dawn. I'm here....." his hand pushed up hard against my crotch. "To fuck you every way I possibly can."

In a flash he jumped up on top of me. His weight was on my back, but it was what was on my ass that I felt the most. It was his cock. It was hard and rigid. He pressed it firmly up against my back. "Do you feel that, Dawn. Do you? Nod your head!"

I nodded.

"That's my cock, Dawn. It's aching to fuck you. I've watched you for weeks. I've planned this for weeks. I've fantasized about this very moment." As he talked he slowly ground his cock up and down on my ass. "You are so beautiful, Dawn. I love how your body looks. I love your legs, and your breasts and your ass. I've watched you walk, and run. I've stared at your body, dreaming of when it would be underneath me just as it is now." He pressed down hard, and flexed his hips on me.

"Now, Dawn - I'm going to remove your gag. I want you to remember that photo I showed you. If you don't do exactly what I say. And I mean exactly - your family and Doug are killed. Then I'll rape you and kill you. Remember that, OK? I'm going to take off your gag, and I want you to remain quiet." He removed the gag.

"Please, please" I begged. "Please don't do this. Don't...."

"Shhhhh," he said cutting me off. "Don't talk. I'm not going to give you many warnings Dawn. Consider this your first one. You need to follow my rules, or I'm killing your family. Now tell me you understand."

"I....I....I understand," I whimpered.

"Good. Tell me that you don't want to die, and that you don't want your family or Doug killed."

I said it. He kept grinding himself on me.

"Now, tell me that you can't wait to get fucked."

I didn't say anything. I was too stunned by what I had just heard. He quickly grabbed my hair and pulled my head back hard. I screamed in shock, and his hand pressed up tightly against my throat. "Strike 2 Dawn - trust me - you do not want another one. Tell me!"

"I can't wait to get fucked," I said.

He released his hand and pressed down on me again. "Oh, I can't wait to fuck you either, Dawn. I can't wait. Now I want you repeat after me. Your cock feels so good pressing up against me."

I said it.

"Tell me I can't wait to feel your hard cock entering into my wet pussy."

I said it.

"Say that I can't wait to suck your cock like the slut that I am."

I said it.

"And when I cum, tell me that you'll swallow every drop of it."

I said it, even though in my life I had never done that with a boy.

"Tell me that I own your mouth and pussy and can fuck either and shoot my hot cum into either whenever I want."

I said it.

"Yes, Dawn, that's right. And tell me you can't wait to feel my cock stuffed up your tight ass."

I felt sick to my stomach. I had never had anal sex either. He pushed his hard cock down on me again. "Dawn?"

"I can't wait to feel your cock stuffed up my tight ass."

He leaned over. "Turn your head and stick out your tongue, Dawn." I turned it up to him and did as he instructed. "I'm going to stick my tongue out and you are going to lick it with yours. If you try to hurt me, everyone dies, including you." He stuck out his tongue, and I licked at it. When I did he started pressing and grinding hard against me. His tongue tasted wet and warm and had a different feel than Doug's. He swirled it around with my tongue, then pulled away. It was the first time I got any kind of look at his face. It was mostly covered with a masquerade type mask, but I could see his eyes through it. They were a dark brown were full of lust.

"Tell me you can't wait to use your tongue to lick my cock and drink up my hot cum."

I said it. He licked my ear. Then he moved off me.

"Now tell me to take off your clothes."

I pressed my head hard into the bed beneath me, still disbelieving what was happening around me. How could this actually be what was going on? I squeezed my eyes shut tight praying that this was some dream, but I didn't wake up. This was real.

"Take off my clothes," I said with my voice breaking in sheer panic.

"Gladly, Dawn," he said. Then he stepped off the bed, and I heard him once again reach into his bag. I was breathing in deep gasps when I felt his hand reach up under the shirt on my back, then I felt something hard and cold against my skin. "I hate to ruin this amazing shirt, Dawn, but I have to admit it's hot as hell to cut the clothes off the woman I'm about to fuck." With that he started cutting off my shirt from behind. A few moves of the scissors and he was at my collar, and then the shirt had been cut in half. He then cut towards each shoulder until they were sliced open as well, and then with a few tugs he pulled the shirt out from under me. I was now just in a skirt and my bra. My breath stopped when I felt his hand rubbing up on my back.

"God, your skin is so perfect, Dawn. So perfect. And I love the bra you picked out. It's so fucking sexy and perfect for someone as hot as you are." The bra was a black bra with lace on it. It matched the black panties that I had on. I wondered what he would say when he saw those. He kept talking. "Dawn, I'm going to take off the handcuffs now. Don't try to do anything." He un-cuffed me and then took my right hand and brought it slowly up. He had attached something to the top of the bed post, and he slipped my wrist into it. Then with a few tugs it brought my hand up a few inches off the bed, my wrist pointing to the far right corner. He then did the same thing with my left wrist. My head now hung down with the tip just able to rest on the mattress.

"I know this is a little uncomfortable, Dawn. I apologies for that," he said, running his hands lightly over my shoulder. "But God you just look so beautiful like this. So sexy and inviting." Then he took the scissors and cut through my bra. He sliced the back strap, then both shoulder straps. With a pull backwards, my bra was off, and I was entirely exposed from the waste up. He breathed out slowly, and then he sat down on my ass, and his hands slid around my back and he grabbed my breasts.

I gasped and breathed out strongly as his hands cupped my breasts. "Oh Dawn," he purred. "Your breasts feel as good as I knew they would. Your skin is so soft, and your beautiful breasts are so firm and perfect." He pressed down and again I felt his rigid cock on my ass as he continued to softly squeeze my breasts with his hands. "I've fantasized about squeezing your tits just like this, Dawn. I knew they would feel amazing, but now, with your wonderful breasts in my hand, I can't even begin to tell you how great it feels." He leaned down and once again licked my ear. Then his hands moved until just the tips of his fingers were stroking my nipples.

I let out a gasp as I felt him lightly stroke both of them. They immediately hardened at his touch. "Yes, Dawn. Feel your nipples get hard while I touch them. They are so perfect. So wonderful, and they love my touch don't they? Tell me how great it feels to have me playing with your nipples. Tell me."

"It feels great having you play with my nipples," I said, feeling humiliated, and hating that I had no control over how hard they were at this moment.

"Do you know why your nipples are hard right now, Dawn?" he asked. Before I could say anything he kept talking. "Their hard because deep down inside your body knows that it was meant to fuck. Yes Dawn, if you strip away all of our pretend relationships, and our fake social settings, we are all animals, and our bodies are designed for one thing, and one thing only - to fuck each other." He kept circling his fingers across my nipples and they stayed as hard as I had ever felt them. "Your nipples are hard because they like what I'm doing, which means you like it. It's the same reason that your pussy is starting to get wet, Dawn. You can't control it. You shouldn't try to control it. Let your nipples enjoy my hands, Dawn. Let your pussy start getting wet so it can accept my hard cock. Let your mouth fill with saliva so you can use it to lick and suck my dick, Dawn. There's no fighting it. You were meant to be the sexy fuck machine that you are right at this moment."