Four Days In Paradise Ch. 2

Story Info
Lynn & her Master enjoy their second day together.
4.1k words
4.68
35.7k
1
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/06/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up Friday morning and the first thoughts before I even opened my eyes were of Him. I could feel a smile on my lips as I opened my eyes and reached my hand to the other side of the bed. He wasn't there. His side of the bed was cold and empty. I could feel the disappointment sink into my chest and tears spring to my eyes. I wondered where he was, why he had left me. Then I smelled the coffee coming from the little kitchen area of the suite, I got out of bed wrapping the soft sheet around my naked body and went out to the delicious smell. Coffee was a definite necessity to my mornings and he knew that. As I poured my first cup I saw the note he'd left on the counter. "Lynn, last night was wonderful. I thought you might like a little privacy this morning so I am in my room. When you are ready call me. Love, J."

I smiled and felt the tug at my heart when I read his words and realized his thoughtfulness. Actually, I did feel the need for some privacy, and I wanted to compose myself and be ready to start our second day together. I sat on the little couch, drinking my coffee and looking at the jacuzzi, remembering our evening together, it had been everything I could've hoped for and more. The evening had been wonderful, and coming together in the middle of the night to feel him slide into me was heaven.

I finished another cup of coffee and looked out the window to see what the day was like, the sky was blue and it was going to be another beautiful, hot summer day. I headed for the shower and felt that familiar throbbing between my legs, god I wanted him again, already. I had never been so insatiable in all my life, he did something to me that no man had ever done, he lovingly controlled me. Finally I had met a man stronger than I was, one to whom I was willing to give myself to in every way and let him take the control from me. I knew that I had a lot to learn and that he would be firm in his decisions, but that he would make them with my best interests in mind, and in return I would only want to please him. My ecstasy was in His pleasure, and I knew that I could trust him to find pleasure for us both and respect the gift of submission I had given him. We had discussed my limits at great length, and I believed that he wouldn't take me beyond those limits, not too far anyway.

I took my shower and again resisted the urge to pleasure myself, it was different now, I knew what he expected from me and I wanted to please him. I finished my shower, trying to keep my thoughts away from my lust, dried my hair and put on my makeup. I pulled the dress I had chosen to wear that day over my head and looked in the mirror to see if it was okay. It was green and short, about mid thigh, and I wasn't sure at all about not wearing panties that day. It wouldn't take much of a breeze to blow it up and expose my bare bottom for all the world to see. I wasn't sure I was comfortable with such a short dress, but it did look good and I knew it would please him, so I left it on. It had little spaghetti straps over my shoulders and straps that criss-crossed over my back to tie at the neck. I stepped into my sandals and reached for the phone. First, I had to call Kelli and let her know everything was fine. Then, I called Jimmy in his room to say I was ready. It was now almost noon, and we hadn't eaten since last night, so we decided to go out for a late breakfast. He said he would be in my room in a few minutes, and that he had something for me for later. I wondered what he had in mind.

A few minutes later he knocked on the door, I opened it and we stood smiling at each other. He stepped into the suite and took me into his arms, kissing me and telling me how good I looked to him. He looked wonderful too, with just a plain button up the front white short sleeve shirt and navy shorts and sandals. His skin was tan and looked perfect against his dark hair. The minute he touched me I felt that rushing sensation between my legs, and in my lower abdomen. I wanted him to fuck me right that minute, to tear my dress off and pull me back into the bed and just fuck me again. His stomach ruled that out, and off we went to the restaurant for breakfast.

As we pulled out onto the road to find somewhere to eat he asked me if I was wearing panties under that dress. I said, "no, of course not." He told me to show him. I was shocked, I didn't want to lift my dress up in broad daylight and show him my pussy and he knew I was uncomfortable. He said, "Lynn, your body is beautiful, and I want to see it now!" He never raised his voice, but there was no mistaking his command. I leaned back in my seat, uncrossed my legs and lifted the hem of the dress up my thighs and as it moved up past my shaved pussy my legs involuntarily separated, and I felt the dampness on my thighs.

There was just a little one inch strip of reddish blonde hair left above my clitoris and it looked golden against my tan, I had been tanning at the salon in the nude. I wanted him so badly, and there was nothing I could do to hide that. He said, "good girl, now I have something for you." He reached into the backseat and found a package, which he handed to me and told me to put on. I opened it, pulled out a black sheer pair of thongs. I looked at him a bit confused and said, "I didn't know you liked thongs."

He replied, "These are very special thongs, put them on." I pulled them over my feet and up my legs, lifting my ass to pull them up and realized there was a little hard object in the crotch resting right against my clitoris. "What is that?" I asked. He reached into his shirt pocket and had a little black square thing in his hand with a button on it. He pushed the button, I immediately felt an intense buzzing vibration on my clitoris.

My head fell back and my right hand clutched the door handle and my left clutched his arm, the vibration was so intense I thought I was going to cum in the next second. Then it stopped, he had hit the button again to turn off the vibrator. My breathing was rapid and I could feel that my face was flushed. "Oh my god Jimmy! What is that thing?" He looked at me and laughed, "You like that?"

"Yes!" was all I could say. How could I not like it? It felt incredible! But I realized my orgasm was completely under his control, and we were going to be in a public place most of the day, I was excited but a bit apprehensive as well. I tried to chase the fear away, and we pulled into the parking lot of the restaurant and went in to eat. Brunch was delicious and I loved how attentive he was, always reaching over to touch me and make sure I was content and happy. He was very thoughtful, and it made me trust him even more.

We left and headed for the mall, he knew I enjoyed shopping and was willing to indulge me for a few hours just for fun. He parked in the mall parking lot, away from the main area, shut off the car and turned to look at me. I could see that he had something on his mind other than shopping at the moment as he bent towards me and pulled me into his arms. I loved the feeling of his lips on mine, and the tip of his tongue probing into my mouth was heaven. I loved the taste of him and began to gently suck on his tongue. I could feel the firm little vibrator resting against my clitoris and the wetness between my legs as he reached for my breast and lightly pinched my nipple between his thumb and finger.

I couldn't hold back a soft moan and he withdrew his tongue from my mouth and pulled back a bit. I opened my eyes to see his eyes staring directly into mine, and he said, "You're going to suck my cock now aren't you?" I could feel my mind beginning to slowly sink into subspace, all I could manage was a soft "yes." Whenever he spoke to me with that commanding, low tone he sent me right into that place in my mind where I could deny him nothing.

He pulled his seat back and said, "Take it out my slut." I reached over to him, unsnapped and unzipped his shorts and lovingly freed his cock. It was the object of my fantasies, I adored his cock, I worshipped it. I bent my head towards him and took his soft cock into my mouth, then pulled my lips off it as I licked up and down the full length of his shaft, I felt it getting harder with every stroke of my tongue. I loved the feeling of his soft skin on my tongue and the steel hardness just underneath the skin.

I pulled away again and reached for his balls with my mouth, taking each one in and licking and gently sucking them, while my hand stroked his saliva slippery cock. His shorts were down, and he kicked them off and spread his legs farther apart as I slipped my tongue under his balls and licked the soft skin just underneath, snaking my tongue all the way down to his ass. His cock had now gotten very hard and very big, and I was wondering if I could take it all into my mouth. I returned my attention to the shaft of his cock and licked all the way up to the head. I felt his hands in my hair as he guided me to the tip of him and slid a few inches of his cock into my mouth letting me get accustomed to it's size. He slowly began to thrust his hips towards me, feeding me more of his cock with each press of his hips.

I saw him reach to his shirt pocket and then I felt the buzzing of the vibrator on my clitoris. I couldn't stop the moan from rising up in my throat as I was sucking his perfect cock and getting closer and closer to climaxing. I had never loved sucking a cock the way I loved this, I would do it for him any time he chose, with great pleasure. The thrust of his hips was getting harder, and I could feel the head of his cock hitting the back of my throat. I made myself relax and let it slide deeper and deeper down my throat as I continued sucking and using my tongue on the length of him. His grip on my hair was tighter and I felt as if he were fucking my mouth, and I knew I was going to cum soon, I could feel the tension building with a direct connection from my cunt right to my brain.

With one final hard thrust I felt him begin to cum, he held my head and pumped his wonderful hot cum down my throat, I swallowed every precious drop of it. Just when I was ready to burst into my own orgasm he hit the button again and the vibrating stimulation to my clitoris stopped. I was still swallowing his cum, as I pulled my head up to look into his face, and he told me, "not yet Lynn, you will wait to cum." I was disappointed and needed the release badly, but it was his decision and I reluctantly agreed saying, "Yes Master."

We sat up, straightened ourselves up and headed out of the car for the mall. I could feel my dampness between my legs, and hoped it wasn't visible to anyone else. We shopped around for a while, and he bought me some gorgeous earrings and a bracelet, then we passed a shoe store where I spotted the most perfect high heeled sandals. I had to go in and least try them on! I saw him smile as I tugged on his hand and pulled him into the shoe store with me. I was very happy that he was indulging me in one of my favorite pass times, but he also had a very secretive look on his face, and I wondered what he was thinking. I was soon to find out!

There was only one other customer in the store, and 2 workers, so the place was pretty empty as I spotted the sandals I wanted to try on. We moved towards the back of the store and sat down in the side by side chairs waiting for the salesman to finish with his other customers. The salesman was a young man, about 25 and the saleswoman was older, about 42 I guessed, very attractive. She went into the backroom as the salesman approached us. I showed him the shoes I wanted to try on told him the size and he went into the back as well. We could hear the 2 of them in the back room giggling, and we smiled to each other wondering what they were up to back there. Jimmy leaned over and whispered in my ear, "I think she likes younger guys." We laughed for a minute, then straightened up as the 2 sales people came back out of the back room both looking a little disheveled.

The salesman kneeled at my feet, slipped my sandals off, and began to put the new sandals on, gently holding my ankle. I couldn't believe it when I suddenly felt the buzzing on my clitoris again, I was at least grateful that it was quiet, and no one could hear it, but I was definitely having a hard time keeping my composure. I turned my head to my Master, eyes wide and he was just calmly smiling at me when he said, "Nice shoes Lynn, they look good on you." I could hardly stand the vibration between my legs and remain still, I felt my eyes close, my head fell back and my legs fell slightly apart exposing my barely covered pussy to the salesman.

The buzzing stopped, Jimmy had turned it off just in time, I was so close, I didn't know how he knew me so well so quickly. I lifted my head and looked at the salesman who was still kneeling at my feet with one hand on my ankle, his mouth hanging open and his eyes glued to my dripping wet pussy. I looked down and saw the bulge in his pants, realizing his cock was hard, and he was having a hard time tearing his eyes away from me. I noticed the saleswoman had slipped back into the back room, and I suggested that the salesman get me a different size, as these ones were a bit too big. He stood and stumbled back to the other room to find a different size, leaving the new sandals on my feet.

Jimmy pulled me to him the minute the others left the area, sliding his tongue in my mouth and caressing my breast through the thin material of my dress. I was very glad the store was empty, as it was almost time for the mall to close.

"Oh God Master, I need to cum sooooo badly," I whispered to him as he bent his head to my neck and began kissing me there.

He said, "Patience my slut. Now I want you to take off the thongs and give them to me." I immediately slid them down, pulled them off and watched him put them in his shorts pocket. He stood up, grabbed my hand and guided me along with him toward the store room. I didn't know why he was taking me back there, but when we entered the long, slightly dark room I realized what he was thinking. The two salespeople were locked in a tight embrace kissing, and the woman was rubbing the young man's hard cock through his pants.

We stood quietly watching them for a minute, then my Master said, "You two could lose your jobs for that you know?" They pulled apart from each other immediately, eyes wide and looking very shocked at having been caught in an awkward moment. I was standing in front of my Master and he reached around and cupped my breasts in his hands, pinching my nipples and sending little electric shocks right to my pussy, I had been denied my orgasm all day, and I was dying to cum. His hands slid down under my breasts across my abdomen and he very slowly started drawing the hem of my dress up my thighs.

It felt as if everything had turned to slow motion, and I could feel his fingertips brushing against my thighs as he lifted my dress. He asked the saleswoman, "What is your name?" She replied, "Debi," very softly. Her eyes were on the edge of my dress as His hands continued to slowly pull it up, finally exposing the lips of my pussy to their view. He pulled my dress up to my abdomen and ran his hands down the front of my pussy, finding my wet opening and sticking his finger into me. I couldn't stand it, I was trying to thrust my hips forward onto his fingers, I didn't care who was watching us, I desperately needed his hands on me, I needed to cum and I would do anything to have that.

I looked at the salespeople and saw that the man had his hands around Debi and were on her breasts, rubbing her nipples and he had his hard cock up against her leg and was slowly rubbing himself on her. She had her slacks unbuttoned and her hand down them and into her panties, rubbing her clitoris, eyes still glued to my pussy. My Master reached behind me and freed his cock and was pulling up my dress from behind and probing at the lips of my cunt with his rock hard cock. He had bent me slightly forward, and the high heels on the sandals made access to my throbbing cunt easier.

I heard him say, "Debi, my slut needs her pussy licked while I'm fucking her and I want YOU to do it….NOW!" Again, he didn't raise his voice, but his commanding tone affected even her, and she slid down her slacks, kicked them off with her panties and went to her hands and knees. I felt my Masters perfect cock slide into me from behind, he was resting against a large stack of inventory, and he pulled my backside to him and impaled me on his 9 inch perfect cock. I felt him begin to slowly move in and out of me, and I hung onto a desk next to me to steady myself. I didn't care who was watching at this point, all I cared about was Him and the need to have him continue what he was doing to me.

My eyes were closed in pleasure, but they flew wide open when I felt the hot, wet tongue on my clitoris. I looked down to see Debi on her hands and knees at my feet, head between my legs and licking my drenched pussy. It was sheer ecstasy to feel a rock hard cock sliding in and out of me and a hot wet tongue on my clitoris. I had never had a woman's tongue on my body and I'd always thought I would be uncomfortable with it. But, at this moment in time I didn't care who it was I just didn't want them to stop. She knew exactly what to do, and where to use that incredible hot tongue like no man ever could.

I could feel her licking his cock when he drew it out of me and then back to my clit, rapidly licking it from bottom to top as he slid the full length of his cock deep into my pussy, pulled it almost all the way out and slid it in again, over and over. I knew I was going to explode any second, when I saw the salesman with his pants off go to his knees behind Debi. He reached down to guide his hard cock into her cunt from behind, and soon they were fucking us both at the same time, each thrust of their cocks bringing my pussy and her tongue thudding together. I couldn't hold back one second longer, but I knew I needed his permission to cum and all I could manage to say was, "Master, ohhhhhh my godddddd Master."

When I heard him say, "Cum slut," my orgasm came crashing into my body and my mind like a tidal wave starting in my cunt and flowing up to my head, out my arms and legs right down to my toes. My vision dimmed and the bright, colored, flashing lights in my head took off in a thunderous cascade of orgasm. I could feel my Master slamming into me, and with one final thrust I felt his hot cum spilling into my pussy, my cervix, filling me and running out and down my thighs. As I regained my vision I saw the salesman cumming into Debi from behind, she had pulled her head away from me, her back was arched, head thrown back and she was orgasming with her young salesman.

For a moment the room was silent accept for the labored breathing of the four of us as we recovered from the passion and ecstasy we had just shared. I felt my Master pulling his shorts back up, zipping them and helping me to straighten my dress as he asked, "Well Lynn, what do you think? Did you want those shoes?" And we all broke into a fit of laughter at his casual reply to the whole situation. "Yes Jimmy, I believe I'd like to have them, to remember this day always." Jimmy and the salesman, went out into the store while Debi and I tidied ourselves up as best we could and talked for a few minutes. She had never done anything like that before either, but we were both fascinated by our reactions and how much we had enjoyed it. She told me of her lover AJ, and how happy they were together and how much she enjoyed their rather kinky sex life. She gave me her phone number, and we agree to possibly meet for lunch or dinner the next day, the four of us.

I joined Jimmy in the store, we said goodbye to our new friends and walked out of the mall just as they were closing. He held my hand as we walked to the car and we talked of what a wonderful time we'd just had on our shopping excursion. I told him of my plan to meet Debi and AJ the next day perhaps, and he agreed that it could prove to be very entertaining. We drove back to our hotel and went upstairs to enjoy the rest of our evening together deciding that room service was definitely in order that night.

12