Four Days In Paradise Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He remained quiet, as I felt his hand slide down my belly, down over the soft strip of reddish blonde curls between my legs, and further down, to the wet heat of my body. His fingers fluttered over my labia, and I felt my legs fall further apart, wanting him in me, wanting to feel his fingers slide over my clitoris and sink into my throbbing pussy. He parted my labia with his fingers, and I felt his tongue probe into me. I hadn't been expecting it, and the surge of lust it gave me was heaven. It felt as if all my blood had rushed between my legs and my breasts, as I felt him slide his tongue up and over my clitoris, giving me rapid little licks up and down over the hard little object of my pleasure. I was so close to cumming, I could hardly hold back, but I knew I needed his permission, and I didn't know how to ask him for it without speaking, and displeasing him. I moved my hips up towards his mouth, silently begging him not to stop. I could feel the pressure building as I neared my climax, I wasn't going to be able to hold it back if he continued and he knew this. He knew my body very well by this third day, better than any man ever had, and he knew that I was going to cum soon.

He lifted his head from me and said, "Don't you cum yet babygirl, I want you to wait until I am ready." I was panting, blindfold still on, loving every second of the incredible way he was playing my body. No one had ever played it finer. He stroked my sides, my thighs, my calves and down to my feet, rubbing the insteps and bending his head to kiss the souls of my feet. "I think we had better remove the clamps for now, its best to start out slowly with them," he said as he slid his hands up my body and I felt his fingers playing with the clamps. He released them, and the second they were removed the little bolt of pain sent a gasp from my lips. He didn't touch my nipples, as he let me get use to the feeling of the blood rushing back to the constricted vessels of my areola.

"Mmmmmm, you did very well babygirl, I am proud of you," he said as he again bent and put his lips against mine. I could taste myself on his tongue, it tasted of sea salt and lemons as he pushed his tongue into my mouth and I began to gently suck. I loved kissing him, and the joy I felt with his words sent a surge of pride to my heart.

"Now I want you to turn over, and get on your hands and knees. I want to see that beautiful ass of yours." I lowered my arms and turned over onto my belly and drew myself up onto my hands and knees as he had instructed. What was to come next? I didn't know what to expect, and the anticipation was immense.

I felt him running his hands over my bottom, and his fingers probed me, feeling my wetness on his fingers. Then, the contact ceased, he was quiet, there was no sound in the room at all. It was then that I felt the first sting on my ass. It surprised me, and another gasp rushed up through my throat. "Be silent!" he ordered, as I felt another and another slapping sting on my ass. My pussy was pounding, throbbing with every beat of my heart, I wanted him to fuck me, badly! I didn't pull away, instead I raised my hips as if to meet his hands, loving the sensation of the erotic spanking. I didn't want it to stop, I wanted it to go on and on, harder and harder. It stopped.

I wanted to beg him, plead with him to continue, but I didn't dare speak and disappoint him. The next sensation I felt was a soft, furry object sliding over my bare bottom. The soothing feeling it left was wonderful, my head was thrown back and again, I didn't want this new, wonderful feeling to stop either. It stopped.

I felt him pull away, and then a crisp, snapping sound was heard as he brought the hard side of the paddle down on my bare ass. This hurt much more than his hands, but the pain was something different than anything I had ever experienced before, it was pleasure and pain all mixed together. And, I could feel the dampness between my legs running down onto my upper thighs, as he continued striking me with the paddle. Again, I didn't draw away, but held my body still as he spanked my bare ass with the instrument.

When he stopped I wanted, needed him to fuck me. I was going out of my mind with my need, and I felt him finally pressing the tip of his hard cock against my opening. His hands stroked my now reddened ass as he plunged into me, sliding down to grasp my hips and pull me against him. He didn't start slow this time, the past few minutes had got us both eager for this end, and he thrust in and out of me, slam fucking me from behind. I pushed back to meet his every pounding lunge. Once again the pressure built, and I felt myself being propelled to that fireworks place in my head that burst forth with my orgasm. It was impossible for me to remain silent now as I called his name with my climax, and felt him reach his as well and pour his hot, creamy cum into my body. It was the longest, most intense orgasm I had ever had, and it left me breathless and drained as I felt him collapse onto me. He rolled us both onto our sides, as he pulled me into his arms from behind, removing the blindfold and burying his face in my hair. "I love you babygirl," he murmured in my ear as he drifted off to sleep.

I laid there in his arms, listening to his soft breathing, feeling his heart beat on my back. I loved this man, I was his and I would never belong to another. I was bonded to him forever, and I knew this with all my heart. My mind drifted to tomorrow, when we would have to say goodbye, but I knew the separation wouldn't be for long, as he had made plans to come to me in a month, and stay for several weeks. My hopes for the future were great, but for now all I wanted was to bask in his nearness, to absorb the feelings of the Now and to just lay there and love him.

12