Four For Fun Ch. 01

Story Info
Foursome after a rugby match.
1.6k words
3.7
36k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was about 25 at the time this happened, and living in England. This story is true, as I remember it, and the only change has been names to protect me from the guilty! Enjoy!

Typical bloke, I was always on the look out for a fresh "victim" for my charms. In typical male fashion I considered myself something of a Lothario, and as such took chances that maybe some others would not have taken with women.

This particular Sunday, had been pretty much like any other..get up at 11:30 and immediately walk down to my local pub which (as all pubs did in UK at the time) opened at 12 noon. The objective was to get as much beer down my neck, in the allotted 2 hours of Sunday lunchtime opening.

The place was always packed as there was a resident folk band playing. Hanging out near the bar, I chatted with plenty people and kept on drinking. As the session wore on, the talk inevitably got around to where we go after the pub. Frequently someone would have a party going on in the afternoon, mostly to escape the boredom of Sunday afternoons.

Some guy, who I knew by sight, suggested we go to the Rugby club, as they had a game on, and the bar would be open..great! As we were chased out of the place by the "ugly lights" we all piled into cars, and crossed town.

Getting into the club was easy as it turned out the mastermind behind this scheme was bars manager at a local night club. Most of the rugby players were bouncers for him at some time or another.

I had split up with a psycho girlfriend about 4 or 5 months previous, and was hot for any sort of action right now.

Looking around the place there seemed to be plenty of fanny, but not knowing who was here with a giant bloke on the rugby field, we were all being a little cautious to say the least.

I spotted a girl who I had seen in the bar earlier, and got talking to her, she joined our group, and was the topic of many lewd comments from 6 or 7 drunken horny guys, but she seemed able to cope with it all.

After a while several of the others wandered off to other parties etc. leaving me, this bars manager guy (who I will call Ben) and the girl (Penny).

The talk began to mellow a bit as there were less of us, and the subject of Fantasies came up, when Penny, out of the blue, announced that she had always fancied trying it with another girl. Naturally I pounced on this opener, and tried to draw her out a bit.

It appeared that she would only consider it, if the other girl had never done it before either....the thought of being seduced by a fully committed lesbian scared the crap out of her. As she talked I had a burst of inspiration.......the psycho ex-girlfriend had said something similar once.....perhaps.......

Quick I said, someone give a 10p for the phone. I quickly dialed her number and she answered on the second ring. Hi Corrie, I said, what are you up to this afternoon? It must have been obvious that I had been drinking heavily by my voice, but she just asked what i had in mind. Without any pre-amble (thanks Joshua Tetley) I told her to jump in the bath, as we would be picking her up in an hour to fulfill one of her fantasies.

I put the phone down before she had time to argue, and returned to the table to break the glad tidings to Ben and Penny. (who incidentally were playing tonsil hockey like their lives depended on it.)

Feeling a bit like a spare part while he had his hand up her jumper, and she was squirming around on his knee, I explained my cunning plan.

Ben was totally up for it, but didn't believe a word of what I said had happened with Corrie, Penny however was horrified and jumped up making a scene about pervy blokes etc. I grabbed her and sat her on my knee and explained a bit more about the fact Corries fear of "Lesbians" was the same as hers. She started to relax and told Ben he had better get her drunk quick!

As she downed short after short, still sitting on my knee, I took advantage of the situation and leaned her forward so I could play with her sweet little tits under her jumper without it being too obvious to everyone else in the bar.

She certainly wasn't complaining, and more than once wriggled around on my growing cock as she giggled her way to drunkenness.

Lots of looks were exchanged between Ben and I, but as we didn't want to lose control of Penny, we couldn't really both go for a piss at the same time to discuss strategy. This was all going to be "from the hip".

We poured Penny out of there 30 minutes later, with a take out of a case of Tetleys.

Corrie lived with her folks in a little village about 9 miles North of the town, so in spite of our drinking Ben drove us all the way there, (dumb I now realise).

I jumped out and knocked on her door, she was there in a flash wearing a pretty silk dress. I knew from experience that Corrie didn't own any underwear (absolutely true) so slid my hand straight up the front of her legs to her shaved pussy, pulling the hem of her dress up with me. A cough revealed her mother ( a daft cow at the best of times) sitting at the kitchen table, Corrie pushed my hand away, said her goodbyes and we climbed into the back of Bens car.

Penny had of course climbed into the front and when I looked over to see why we had not set off, I saw her head bobbing up and down on Bens cock. Shit, this was going to be a great day..........

Carrie sat and watched, licking her lips at the action (psycho she may have been, but she was also a very horny, dirty little cow) and hiked up her dress to rub her pussy. I just sat there watching all this going on, until finally I suggested we go before her mother looked out of the window.

Penny, totally horned up, and drunk now, turned to see who Corrie was, and smiled as she realised that they had met before when I had been seeing her.Without another word, Corrie took Penny's hand between the seats and placed it on her pussy, holding her wrist so she couldn't instinctively pull away. They made eye contact and I almost shot my load there and then. Holy fuck, this was really going to happen!!

They kissed but only on the lips, and then Corrie told me in no uncertain terms that she wanted fucking as we traveled. Ok I said, and started to whip down my jeans as she kneeled up sideways on the seat.

I was at an odd angle as the roof was a bit low, but with 2 hands helping I managed to get in.....shit she was absolutely drenched.......in all the months together we had had various adventures but I had never seen her like this. I was trying my hardest to get a decent rhythm going, but with the movement of the car, and position, it was impossible, so I just allowed it to just be kinda "parked" there. For want of something to do, and to spice it up a bit I tapped on Penny's shoulder and kissed her when she turned around to me. We were locked in a fierce lip-lock as I managed to get one hand up her jumper again. I pulled her Bra up over her pert little tits, and got to see them for the first time, well one of them anyway. As cars approached I was holding her jumper up and making her flash at the old grannies on their Sunday afternoon drive in the country.

Ben meanwhile had his hand in Penny's lap, and was desperately trying to get her zip down with one hand....impossible.

I tried to help and it all went horribly wrong....there was no way my cock was staying inside Corrie at that angle and I plopped out of her wet cunt. I sat back on the seat with my cock waving about, all dripping, and foamy, when Penny suggested that her and Corrie change places. Of course, being in the state we were in, there was never any consideration of actually stopping the car to do this, oh no, they both started the difficult move as we negotiated the counry roads. Finally they made it, and like a cork from a bottle, Penny landed next to me, giggled, and promptly went straight to my sticky cock, and licked all of Corrie's juices from it. Hey Corrie you taste good sweety she said, and immediatly went back to licking my dick like a lollipop.

Now, I had often seen this girl around, and wondered what she would be like, so watching her licking my cock was rapidly getting to be too much for me. I started to squirm and grunt throwing my head back like an animal, I heard Penny mumbling something.....taking it as an OK, I shot both barrels straight out..... she was swallowing like a star, as I pumped her mouth....good girl.

As I became aware of our surroundings again, I realised that Corrie had leaned round and stuck her hand between Penny's legs, and even though her jeans were still fastened I could easily see the big damp patch that was spreading from Corrie's hand.

Poor Ben.....he was not getting any action at all, and I could easily tell he was starting to get a bit pissed off about it. There seemed no point in changing places however, as were almost at my flat.