Four Friends Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt pretty good about the hand-carved box of Hawaiian koa wood we had managed to come up with, but was still glad David was too tactful to open it in front of us.

"Everyone's out in the back yard," he said. "You must come and see it."

The yard was in proportion to the house, landscaped with perfectly chosen flowers, shrubs and trees, arranged for maximum artistic effect. Dozens of people, mostly men, were already milling about. David gestured toward a table on the grass some distance away, covered with white linen and piled with bottles, glasses and ice, behind which stood a uniformed bartender.

"Help yourselves to whatever you want to drink. I don't know where Richard went off to, but I'll try and find him."

"Hey guys!" We turned to see Lloyd and Charlie, Lloyd waving.

We hugged each other all around. As always when I first saw him, I felt vaguely sorry for Lloyd's partner. They were an odd couple-Lloyd compact, vigorous and fit, Charlie tall and a bit heavy, easygoing and just this side of rumpled. I had found out firsthand that Lloyd thought nothing of messing around outside their partnership, but the truth was, I'd suspected that was the case. Charlie seemed to turn a blind eye even when Lloyd was openly flirting with a hot number at the bar or somewhere else. I wondered why he put up with it. At the moment, though, I was glad he wasn't the suspicious type.

"How are you, Charlie?" I said, touching his arm. "Let me go get you a drink." I was going to need all the free liquor I could get this evening.

"I'll come with you," he said. "Lloyd's been after me about starting an exercise program. How many calories does walking to the bar burn up?" He laughed as if he knew how lame he sounded.

We headed off, leaving our partners chatting. I planned on keeping my distance from Lloyd.

Charlie didn't know many of the guests, so after we got our drinks, I busied myself introducing him to people I knew.

We finally ran into Richard after a while inside the house. He was younger than his partner, his Hawaiian shirt and khaki shorts the picture of careful informality. "So nice of you to come see our little place," he said.

"It's great," I said, though I wondered what on earth two men were going to do with all that space, other than fill it with their antiques and hire studly lawnboys to take care of the grounds.

"Feel free to poke around. There's just too many people to give guided tours, but look in any of the rooms. Martha spent all day yesterday tidying up."

Our host walked away to greet a new arrival. I turned to Charlie.

"Shall we?"

"I'd like to go find Lloyd," Charlie said. "I haven't seen him since we got here."

"Sure. I think I'll look around upstairs." I left him and mounted the staircase that led up to the second floor. Upstairs, I stepped gingerly on the Oriental rugs laid on hardwood floors. Every room I looked in was impeccably furnished. Oil paintings that I had no doubt were originals hung on the walls, illuminated by specially installed fixtures.

I entered one bedroom, somewhat plainer than the rest, which overlooked the back yard. I snapped off the light, walked to the window, and looked out. By now it was dark, and dozens of luminaries twinkled at the edges of the lawn, which was filled with guests. The soft buzz of conversation drifted up to my ears, along with the strains of a jazz record being played somewhere downstairs. Alone in the quiet, soothed a bit by the glass of wine I had drunk, I began to relax for the first time that evening. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes.

"Gene, is that you?"

I jumped, startled, and turned. A dark form was silhouetted in the doorway. It was Lloyd. Just my luck.

He didn't wait for me to answer, but walked in, shutting the door behind him so that we were in almost total darkness.

"Lloyd, turn on the light."

"Why? It's so peaceful here." He came up close to me and I took a step back. My face felt hot, my pulse was pounding in my ears. Lloyd chuckled.

"Relax, Gene. I just came up to see the view from upstairs, same as you." He turned to look out the window. "Sure is nice, isn't it? Those luminaries are so pretty."

"Yes, they are." We stood side by side in silence. Nothing happened and I breathed a little easier.

"I haven't seen you all evening."

"I've been with Charlie, introducing him to people." I thought I'd better mention his partner's name.

"I appreciate it. He's not good at large parties. Not like you. You're so sociable."

"It's not so hard." I drew in my breath as I felt his hand touch my back.

"Not for you, Gene. Everyone likes you. I like you too." The hand began to move, caressing me, sending chills shuddering through my body.

"Lloyd, don't." I had to get away now. I had to throw off his hand, get out the door and back to the party. I had to find Bruce.

My body refused to obey me. By now Lloyd had moved behind me and both of his hands were sliding around to my chest. One hand undid a button and slid inside.

"Take it easy, Gene. No one's around. This will be our little secret." Lloyd's breath tickled my ear as he whispered into it. His other hand had found my zipper and lowered it. Quickly his fingers parted the opening in the front of my briefs and pulled my already hardening cock out.

"Mm, so nice." He began to stroke it, spreading the fluid leaking out of the head with his thumb. Whatever resistance I had left dissolved.

"Oh, shit." I let my weight fall against his hard body behind mine. Lloyd's tongue flicked into my ear and his teeth nibbled at my lobe.

"You're such a sexy man, Gene." His hands became strong, grasping my hips and turning me toward him. The next moment he was on his knees in front of me and sliding my prick into his warm, wet mouth. I gasped and grabbed his head.

Dim light filtered in through the window as Lloyd blew me. The only sounds in the room were my breathing and the delicious, obscene slurping and smacking sounds of his lips and tongue on my organ.

In what seemed like a very short time his expert mouth brought me to the edge. "Going to shoot," I said. I tried to pull back, but his hands held me firm inside him.

"Mmph hhm," he said. He wanted my load.

"No, Lloyd, please, not in your mouth... Oh shit....unggh...." A strangled grunt issued from my throat as I lost the battle for the second time that week. My hips thrust forward involuntarily and my head went back. The cum boiled up from my balls and I unloaded down his eager throat in a hot flood. Lloyd held me in his mouth down to the root, his nose pressed into the front of my pants, swallowing every drop. His hands gripped my butt with viselike strength. Faint gulping noises came from his gorge.

We stayed locked in sexual spasm for a while longer, until my gusher began to dry up. Finally he relaxed his hold on me. My knees buckled. I had to grab his shoulders or I would have fallen to the carpet.

Lloyd raised his head, put up a hand and drew my face down to his. His lips found mine and we shared our first kiss, long, languid and flavored with my cum. He let me go at last and spoke for the first time in quite a while.

"Magnificent, my friend."

Still reeling from the orgasm he had drawn from me, I said the first thing that came into my head.

"If there's such a thing as hell, I'm headed there for sure now."

Lloyd chuckled. "We can room together."

That struck me funny and I started to laugh, trying to stay quiet.

Then we snapped to attention. Footsteps were headed down the hallway toward the spare bedroom. Voices were carrying on an animated conversation. They stopped outside the door Lloyd had shut. Before either of us had time to react, it was flung open and the light snapped on.

"This guest room has the best view.... Oh my."

I guess it was poetic justice. Two faces stared at us, mouths open. It was our host, Richard, and Lloyd's friend, my partner, Bruce.

TO BE CONTINUED

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Backseat Introduction Girlfriend's dad and boyfriend share the back seat.in Gay Male
Family Affair A young gay man is hardfucked by his sister's boyfriend.in Gay Male
Failed Threesome Bi-curious guy gets his man-card permanently revoked by bull.in Gay Male
My First Gay Anal 18 year old and his gym teacher.in Gay Male
Taken for the First Time Ch. 01 An older man takes a willing first timer all the way.in Gay Male
More Stories