Four Friends Find Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jan crawled up and dangled her breasts in my face, then let me suck a nipple. Below Mary was making long strokes on my cock with her mouth. I could feel her breasts brushing my thighs.

Jan decided it was time for a change, so she straightened up and after a quick kiss, said "You'll like this."

Mary was still sucking away as Jan straddled my face, spreading her thighs wide. I held her ass in hands to guide her and started by kissing the inside of her left thigh, working my way up to the outside of her pussy. Then I switched to her right and slowly kissed my way up. Jan reached down and held her pussy apart. Even though she'd showered, she smelled of sex and woman and it only made my cock harder. With Jan's clit in my mouth and my cock in Mary's mouth I felt charged throughout my whole body.

Jan pressed and I drove my tongue into her wet hole. Mary took one hand and stroked my balls as she nibbled around the head of my cock. Taking my balls in her hand Mary pulled lightly and I emptied myself into her mouth. Jan could see what had happened and quickly took a wet finger and rubbed her clit, climaxing in small spasms on my face.

We fell into a heap on the bed when a sleepy Mark walked in. "Am I the first one up?" he asked sleepily. We could only laugh.

The girls had planned what they called a "sensuous feast" for that night. They had a list of food, sweets and wine to pick up that day while shopping. Otherwise the four of us were set to hang around the pool for the afternoon and chill. We had another big night planned with massage, the feast and of course, sex. It turned out to be even more exciting than I imagined. But that's a story for next time.

###

12